Jennifer Unchained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one night in late May, Susie had gone to visit her relatives for a couple of days. Jenny asked Tessa to sleep with us. Tessa made appoint of refusing at first until Jenny's fat lip sulk persuaded her to comply. She asked me if I minded, and I didn't. It was odd all three of us sitting propped up on pillows, drinking champagne and talking about everything and nothing. We settled down at last with Jenny the jam in the sandwich between Tessa and me. There were acres of space for the three of us in the huge bed.

Jenny began the playing. She kissed Tessa and made out with her 'like old times', as she put it. Then she tugged off Tessa's night clothes, to some initial protests before Tessa reluctantly acquiesced. She turned her attention to me next, and succeeded in removing my sleepwear. Then she stood up between us and peeled off her long tee shirt. I wondered whether she was planning a ménage à trois. But she lay down on the other side of Tessa and jostled us closer together. Since Jenny was still rather spoilt by the rest of us, Tess and I indulged her whims.

So Tessa and I cuddled up together, which was by no means a hardship for me. Then Tessa began to stroke my chest and one thing led to another. Once I had begun to suck her nipples and provoke groans of pleasure, I felt naked flesh at my other side and found Jenny had moved around to the other side of the bed and was spooning me.

Nothing surprised me about this household anymore, and I continued to caress Tessa and provoke a positive response from her. I had forgotten how good her breasts felt to the touch and how natural I found it to make love to her. It reminded me how much I cared for her alongside her sister. It brought back to me my intense feelings on that first evening. My fingers wended their way down her middle to her belly, then onto her pubic ridge. She rolled onto her back and pushed up her hips. She kissed me more animatedly, encouraging me to go further. I could feel her breathing getting heavier. It inflamed my illicit desire for her now that I was betrothed to Jenny. Yet Jenny lay the other side stroking my back and bottom, fondling my balls gently between my thighs, apparently quite content for me to make out with her sister.

My mind relayed all the interactions I had witnessed between the two sisters and Susie. Perhaps the gossipy villagers had not been wrong, except that we probably had a potential for a ménage à quatre. I realised at last that Jenny wanted me to become part of her cherished world of former carers. She was offering me her sister.

I knelt astride Tessa's hips and began to play with her pussy lips and clitoris. She didn't protest and her juices moistened her labia and vaginal mouth. She raised her head in search of my lips. I sunk mine onto hers and kissed her passionately; then, feeling guilty, turned and kissed Jenny just as passionately. Jenny pulled me onto my back and bossily tugged Tessa on top of me. Tessa reached for my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. Emboldened, I tentatively played it around her rim. She reacted with a gasp and leant up and kissed her sister. I looked up and felt a thrill charge through me at the sight of two pendulous sets of breasts dangling over my face as they forgot me for the moment and made out with each other above me.

Suddenly Tessa forced her torso down emphatically onto my shaft to its fullest extent. She began to ride me like a seasoned lover, but gently so as to prolong my pleasure. Jenny stroked Tessa's breasts for a few minutes as she watched her sister ride my cock, then slid some fingers into her sister's cunt against the upper side of my cock. It caused Tessa's body to buck with the sudden increased pressure on her clitoris and Jenny rapidly brought her sister to a climax with me inside her.

Tessa smiled at me in triumph, sending waves of confusing love eddying through my mind and body. I had the sudden urge to reciprocate and thrust my hips upwards to increase the pressure on my penis.

"No," she whispered, "It's my sister's turn." She rolled off onto her side. I stared at her breasts pointing slightly downwards as she leant over me, and thought she was every as much as sexy as her sister.

Jenny had also decided it was her turn to take charge and rolled on top of me. I wasn't going to spend my life being dominated by these women, though, and I flipped her onto her back. Surprisingly, she didn't fight back for supremacy, but spread her arms beyond her head to point her erect nipples skywards for my attention. My stomach fluttered as I admired her beauty, as indeed it always would. My lips nipped at her nipples until she wriggled her hips with tension. I moved my way down her midriff with my kisses, feeling Tessa's juices on my cock leaving a trail of slickness on Jenny's thighs. She pushed her hips up as my tongue arrived at her love canal and offered me her juices, which I lapped up gratefully. Her musky traces sent shivers of desire through my body.

I licked and sucked on her labia and clit to the accompaniment of, "Oh yes, yes, he's so good isn't he, Sis?"

Tessa responded by stroking the underside of my scrotum then slipping her hand onto my cock shaft from between my bottom cheeks. My mind was overloading with sexual stimulation as these devoted sisters worked in tandem to extract the maximum arousal from my loins. Suddenly, my self-control snapped and I forced my way with my penis high up inside Jenny. She chuckled with delight and bucked her hips to announce her readiness for a mutual ride to ultimate satisfaction. Try as I might to regulate my plunges of my turgid cock inside her, she continued to buck her hips to force me to let rip with my orgasm. I felt it coming on from way down somewhere behind my penis, as a warming of my loins, then a sublime urge I could only address by releasing my hot stream of spermicidal lava to dash against the neck of her womb. It set her off into wild thrashings of ecstasies like a gamut of sexual emotions bursting from a bottle of champagne.

We lay, a gorgeous woman on each shoulder, playing their fingers in synchronicity through the hairs on my chest. They swapped their respective experiences of our lovemaking, as if I wasn't there. Then Jenny asked, "Shall we tell him? Do you think he's ready to hear this?"

Tessa giggled, this time. "I hope he's man enough for it?"

Sensing something weird, I asked, "What? Tell me."

Tessa smiled, then astonished me with her explanation. "Jenny and I have been sharing our ovulation cycles for several months. We seem to have different cycles. We have been taking each other's temperatures as well. My cycles are slightly longer than Jenny's. We both came off the pill three months ago, as part of our plan. You hadn't had sex with me for some time, and not with Jenny in the past two months, so it wasn't a problem."

"You mean Jenny's claims of cystitis weren't true? Was that why you pushed me towards Susie. Not for my benefit but to suit your scheme?"

Tessa nodded. "Today is the mid-point in both our cycles, our most fertile moment. We wanted to celebrate it with a joint attempt at fertilisation. We both want your babies. But we weren't sure how you would react. So we didn't tell you."

"You mean that you both attempted to get pregnant on the same day...with me?"

Jenny took over the story. "I know you love me, and I hoped you also love Tessa. I want us to be a proper family but sharing everything. My sex drive is quite low; it's outpaced by my imagination. Tessa's sex drive is much greater. She's suffered, ever since she first found you, from her sexual frustration. She has watched me gradually seduce you into loving me, without any protest or attempt to prise you away from me. She has no interest in any other man. She has devoted her life to me. I want to share my life now with her, my beloved sister.

"I want to be married to you, but to share you with Tessa."

"And what about Susie? Where does she fit into all this?"

Tessa intervened. "Susie loves us both, but has her own needs. We love her too, like an older sister. We would like to share her with you. She is very willing, but she's afraid that you might reject her once you are married."

"How would all this work? What about our neighbours? What would they think?"

Tessa took the responsibility to reply. "We want a private life. There's no reason why the outside world should know all the ins and outs of our relationships. They can speculate, but they need never know. As far as they are concerned, you are married to Jenny. We are live-in lodgers in a house too big just for the two of you. I will grow old as a spinster. I don't care what they think. All of my life will be devoted to Jenny, and to you. All I ask in exchange is your shared love. Is that too much to ask? But about Susie? How do you feel about her?"

"After all these months, I still hardly know her, But I get an erection thinking about her. What does she want?"

Jenny sighed, as if a difficult moment had passed without mishap. "She loves Jenny, as a sister would. She wants peace, tranquillity and security. She is used to living here and w ants to stay. If you can reassure her of that, we will all be very happy together."

"What about our children? What if you both get pregnant? How would we explain it to our neighbours?"

Jenny was bouncing on the bed with excitement, now. "They don't need to know. It's our business. Can you imagine two half-siblings, growing up and playing together? Wouldn't it be wonderful?

"They would have another half-sister as well."

I stared at her, uncomprehendingly.

"Louise is pregnant, with a girl. She didn't want to complicate matters by telling you prematurely, Richard. She's in a loving relationship with a like-minded woman. They want to bring up the child as a couple. But she wants you to be acknowledged as the father."

The news was a bombshell. I was a potential parent, and had just unwittingly attempted to make two more babies for two sisters. So I might soon be the father of three, by three different women. Maybe Jenny had been released from her containment, but I was beginning to feel anything but free. And it felt absolutely brilliant.