Jennifer Unchained

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't decide whether she was acting like a spoiled child or a devious manipulator, or both. I tried to relax my facial muscles and present a faint smile. "Why did you order them to do that?"

She looked matter-of-factly at me, as if we were simply chatting. "We agreed that I would manage this session with a predetermined outcome, provided that I satisfy myself physically before you came in."

"Might not your last command be humiliating to your carers. One of whom is your sister?"

She sat contemplating me for several seconds. Then lifted her head as if to make an announcement.

"Pass, friend. I didn't know how this was going to work out, but there's an honesty and courage about how you've dealt with a difficult situation. Now that's what I call therapy!" She was giggling, then, as if it had indeed been a test. I suspected that she was making the best of conceding defeat.

I was nonplussed at this odd situation, and I sensed that Susie and Tessa were too. What had been the point of our treatment? I waited for Jenny to continue. The ball was still in her court. Her beauty was off-putting and made her demands difficult to resist.

"The ladies are naked, and so are you, but you're sitting down. I'm sure Susie would be interested to see more of your body. Show yourself to her."

"No, I won't. If you're in control, you must exercise it responsibly. I won't indulge in acts of humiliation, of you or them."

"Only testing. But before we end this game, tell Susie what you think of her body."

Jenny was relentlessly turning the screw. I groaned, and glanced at Susie. Surprisingly, she was smirking, and straightened up her body, as if to invite my scrutiny. If this was indeed part of Jenny's game, Susie wasn't resisting it. There was clearly a subtext to the relationship between Jenny and her carers. They had been together for years now and almost knew each other's likes, dislikes and foibles inside out. Had Susie looked in the least humiliated, I would have declined. But she appeared to be inviting my appraisal, willing it, even. She had her hands on her hips which she was swinging playfully. I was conscious of a building pressure in my loins as I relinquished my resistance. I allowed myself to study Susie's body. A very attractive young lady was inviting me to scrutinise her body. She was giving me permission to study her minutely.

I took a deep breath. "OK -"

"Stand up. Describe her bits in detail. You can use your hands to touch and explore her curves."

This was taking matters a step too far. I looked to Tessa for help. "Is this necessary?"

She shrugged. Jenny cut across her.

"This is all I ask, my final request, I promise. Susie won't mind. Trust me on that."

"I'll do it, but only because I can see I'll have nothing but compliments to pay to you, Susie."

I approached her. She looked up at me expectantly. I guessed that this was perhaps a variant of a game they had played before, though I doubt ever using a man. I raised my hands, with my heart pumping furiously at this unprecedented opportunity to touch a woman's naked body, intimately, in front of an audience. Jenny spoke as my fingers reached out to Susie's face.

"She can explore you, too. But she need not comment on your body."

I could not refuse to comply with Jenny's request, now that I had laid fingers on Susie's cheeks. The sense of that touch was electric. I imagined a zap of static, or it might just have been sexual excitement. I immediately felt a reaction in Susie transmit itself though my fingertips - a trembling.

Susie put the palms of her hands on my chest, and sank to her knees, slipping her hands down my front, until they reached my cock. It bounced in anticipation of her touch and tapped lightly against her chin as she squatted in front of me. She seized it in her hand and explored it, like a precious artefact, discovered on an expedition. My knees trembled at her gentle, irresistible touch of my organ. Her gentle touch was so sensuous that it aroused me still further, beyond all previous imagination. My hips thrust back and forwards through pure instinct, seeking friction between her fingers. She smiled and gripped it firmly in one hand. She used it in a pretext of pulling herself upwards, pressing her body against mine, sliding her breasts upwards against my belly and chest as she rose, with a look of sheer desire in her eyes. Susie liked men!

I could feel my hands trembling as I cupped her cheeks in my hand. "Susie, you have a fascinatingly beautiful face; a compelling mixed ancestry, the perfect fusion of Oriental and European beauty. Each of your features is in perfect proportion to each other. Your lips are full and very kissable."

If my words sound ed patronising or awkward, it was because I was uncomfortable. This game was new to me and I couldn't find the right words, or the intonations to reflect what I was actually sensing.

Jenny interrupted. "Make it graphic. We haven't had a man's opinion before. I want to be entertained."

Tessa protested softly, mumbling, "This isn't right." But she was stroking her breasts as she spoke. She realised then what she was doing and began to dress, possibly to pre-empt any attempt to have Susie's appraisal repeated on her. I had paused my commentary. She locked eyes with me, then nodded very slightly, as if giving permission for me to continue. Her protest was a warning to Jenny rather than to me, not to go too far.

I had never commented honestly in detail on a woman's naked body before, certainly not in front of them, let alone other people. Yet Susie's body was so striking in a perfect, athletic sort of way that I had little hesitation in indulging Jenny's whim. Perhaps that was why Jenny demanded it? It was a firm body, toned by regular exercise, but not disfigured by bulging muscles. It felt exciting to touch.

I My fingers traced their way lightly down Susie's neck and onto her shoulders. She was wearing her hair up in a loose bun which exposed all her upper body. I felt her body tremble under my fingers, and I knew that she was getting turned on by my touch. The sensation of her warm skin and her body tremors were making me giddy with welling desire, which I fought to subdue. "Your skin feels exquisite. Touching you arouses me."

Jenny giggled and clapped her hands.

Looking directly into Susie's eyes, I continued. "Your body skin is a pleasant light brown, with no tan lines from the sun. You look after it. Your shoulders are broad and firm, and your back is smooth, yet I can feel your muscles under the skin."

She tensed them briefly, and they hardened beneath her toned flesh. Then she relaxed them again.

"You have a slim waist, which emphasise your delightful curves down your hips, and to your bottom."

" Your hips are quite wide, generous, I might say, but completely in proportion to your body frame."

Susie groaned at my fingertip touch. I moved around her to her rear.

"Your bottom is delightful to touch. Those cheeks... mmm, you must exercise to keep those glutes so firm."

She shifted her legs apart, to invite a more intimate exploration.

"Aha, you want more caressing? The curves of your bottom are divine, and the crease with the top of your thighs excites me. Ohhhh."

She had bent forward at the waist, which raised the angle of her almond-shaped vulva between her bottom cheeks. I was squatting down, and her vulva appeared to rise up to my eye level. I slipped my fingers into her crevice.

"Susie, your pussy juices are coating my fingers. You have the loveliest rosebud anal sphincter, and I just adore those brown pussy flaps. I can feel them quivering to my touch on your skin.

"I can see moistness coating your pussy lips with your sexual excitement. You like men, don't you, Susie, just as much as you enjoy women?"

I stood up behind her. My cock pressed downwards against her coccyx. My knees were bent to maintain its contact at her bottom. She pushed up on her tiptoes, and my cock obligingly slipped between her cheeks. She gasped this time as it pressed up against her snatch. I could not resist, I rubbed my shaft gently forwards and back against her undercarriage. My hands moved up to cup and massage her breasts to counterbalance my weight. Her body trembled at the multiple contacts, and she renewed her groans. I heard Jenny applauding softly, delightedly.

I ran my hands gently up Susie's sides, struggling, now, to keep my body under control. It urged me to push her onto all fours on her hands and knees and to push my shaft inside her.

She obligingly raised her arms away from her body to encourage my hands' exploration of her chest.

"Oh - your breasts feel so firm, yet yielding to my touch. I can tell that you enjoy my touch. Your nipples are stiffening as I caress them."

I was managing to keep my desire in check for as long as she remained still. She was evidently relishing my hands on her body.

She arched her back involuntarily and pushed her bottom firmly against my pubic none. My cock was moist with her juices, and primed to enter her. It felt inevitable that it would end up high inside her.

She didn't help my enforced resistance, by sighing and raising an arm behind her to cup the back of my head. She pressed her bottom more firmly against my crotch. My shaft pressed up against the whole length of her vulva and the rubbing of my bulbous cock head against her clit increased in intensity.

A soft "Ooooh," from Jenny confirmed that she was intimately involved in my exploration of Susie.

"Your breasts feel quite heavy in my hands. I would say 36Ds."

Susie laughed softly. "They're 36Cs but thank you for the compliment. Don't confuse me with Jenny."

"I've never run my hands down a compliant woman's belly in quite this way before. It feels soft and firm."

A sharp intake of breath revealed her reaction to my forefinger plunging from her belly into her crotch, and making contact with her protruding clit. Her bottom involuntarily jerked backwards and upwards at the contact with her tender nub. She straightened her back and pressed the full length of her back and bottom against my front. I could feel the pounding reverberations of her heartbeats through her back. She had my cock trapped between her upper thighs now, and stroked its pulsing tip with her fingers.

I stole a quick glance at Jennifer. She was perched on the edge of the sofa cushion, knees spread, biting her lower lip with concentration. Tessa had her mouth agape with astonishment and was massaging her breasts again beneath her loose top.

"I'm losing self-control," I croaked, with the stress of my restraint. "Your body is pleading me to fuck it."

Susie bucked her hips and rubbed her bottom firmly to and fro across my groin. "You're not the only one," she gasped. Our naked flesh against flesh was triggering physical sparks in both of us.

"I can't take any more provocation; game over," I announced. Public sex would have been a step too far, even in the context of this situation.

Jenny leapt up and clapped excitedly.

Tessa exclaimed, "That's so hot."

Susie whirled around to face me, her face ablaze with anger and disappointment. She let out a loud sob and raced from the room. I hadn't expected such an emotional reaction and stood aghast and guilty at what I had provoked. Tessa glared at Jenny for pushing us so far, then urged me, "Go after her!"

I looked askance, but obeyed. I could hear Susie's bare feet pounding along the darkened corridor. I rounded the corner. There was an opened door ahead of me which looked in the faint light from the front of the house to be a bathroom. There was a closed door ahead and another which was opened, to the right. Susie had gone in there. I peered round the door and whispered, "Susie?"

She turned and looked at me, her chest heaving heavily with unspent frustration. One hand was frozen in mid-thrust in between her legs. She did not question why I was there. She simply stared at me and let her eyes drop pleadingly towards my straining genitals. Then she turned and pounced on me and pulled me towards her as she fell backwards onto her bed, drawing me down on top of her. I reached out my hands either side of her to avoid crushing her with my body weight. Her hand jerked at my cock and her thighs parted to invite me to penetrate her without any further foreplay: I had clearly aroused her to explosion point in the sitting room, in front of our prurient audience. I plunged my erection into her surprisingly tight but moist carnal passage. She shrieked with passion and frenzied excitement. Her hips bucked with her exultation at my plundering of her pussy.

Her tunnel wall was tightly wrapped around my shaft, but slick with her natural lubrication. A pleasurable warning spasm shot up my shaft and dispersed across my belly at the grip her loins had on my cock. I tried to forestall my beginnings of a descent towards a runaway climax, forcing my thrusts into a steady rhythm of plunge and withdrawal. She bucked her hips upwards and urged me from underneath to increase my pressure. I did my best to match her urgent upward thrustings, and found myself being carried along on her rising tide of boiling passion. She tensed her vaginal muscles and stiffened as a moan quickly broke from between her tensed lips, to be followed by an exultant wail. Then she resumed her bucking with renewed violence. That destroyed my self-control and I orgasmed for the second time that evening, but even more intensely this time with my cock buried deep inside this ravishingly delectable oriental woman.

We kissed with an urgent passion of recognition at the sublime experience we had just shared.

My juices were spent and Susie had gone limp. I didn't want her to feel any guilt at our coupling. I pulled her towards me, to like on my upper arm, then caressed both her cheeks in turn. They were damp with tears. I traced their curves with my palms, then dropped my free hand to her butt cheeks. I squeezed them, and explored the valley between them. I wanted to remember this moment for a long time to come. She felt so good to the touch, her firm but curvaceous bottom exciting my imagination as much as the earlier sight of it in front of Tessa and Jenny had tortured my self-restraint.

Finally, my lower arm was going to sleep and I gently rolled her limp body onto her back. The dim light from the open door allowed me to locate a bedside lamp. I switched it on and studied her once more, cupping her breasts in my hands and sucking on those sexy nubs. She muttered something, her eyes closed, smiled and wriggled her hips, then subsided again. I looked around and found a box of tissues. Her loins were leaking onto her sheet.

I was loth to leave her, to break the contact, but I tugged the sheet over her.

I turned to leave. Jenny was standing in the doorway.

"You really are a perve, aren't you?"

"I'm sorry, I guess I've been starved of a woman for too long. How are you feeling?"

Jenny lifted her shoulders and shrugged. "I don't know. This evening has been a roller coaster ride for me. It feels like everything has changed. I enjoyed the sense of control in there. It felt good to be empowered, but thank you for your restraint. It could have been a total disaster if you had failed the test."

That bland revelation annoyed me, but I kept my control. The last hour had been weird and unreal, to say the least. Any observer would have wondered what the dickens was going on.

"How is Tessa?"

We were heading back along the corridor towards the living room, Jenny clothed and me naked.

"She's OK. I think maybe she's a bit jealous of your obvious admiration for Susie, but she cares so much for her. We all do. With Louise, we make a good team, with me as the patient."

We had reached the lounge. Tessa wasn't there.

"How does it feel to be locked up?"

"It was awful at first, to be at home but not free to do what I wanted. But it was far better than the hospital. I didn't belong there, but nobody knew what to do with me.

"Get dressed then sit down, please. I need to talk. Do you want a drink?" She walked towards a door in a corner which led through to a galley kitchen. I followed her, stumbling as I pulled on my tracksuit pants. It felt important somehow to keep close to her, to watch her. I felt that she was tense about something.

She made us a pot of tea and put it on a tray with a tea cosy to keep the pot warm, whilst it brewed. She carried it to an occasional table near the sofa in her lounge.

"I need to change. Give me a couple of minutes."

She came back five minutes or so later, wearing a blue silk dressing gown.

I affected a grimace. "You look wonderful."

"Ah, but it's my body you desire." That matter-of-fact statement rendered all that had transpired with Susie irrelevant. Despite Susie's magnificent body, Jenny was right.

I certainly couldn't look away from her as she approached me with a sensuous sway of her hips. She leant down to kiss my forehead, and flopped onto the sofa again. I poured the tea and sipped at it, reflecting on a sexually charged evening.

"Is this what it's going to be like: wall to wall pussy all the time I'm around?"

She giggled again. "No, and I broke my promise to Tessa and Susie. I intended to behave, but I had the impulse to test you. You passed with flying colours, but it proved to be too much teasing for Susie. I'm glad you went to her. We've kept each other satisfied in this hothouse of a prison, but we all - well, most of us - crave a decent, hard cock. I shock you, don't I?"

I ignored that. "I don't understand your test. Do the other ladies? Does Louise join in with your shenanigans?"

"She's a lesbian, no interest in men. It will be interesting to see how she deals with you."

"If you're managing this 'project' what do you propose to do with me?

"I'll try to keep my knickers on me. Confine our naughty play to when you aren't around. Try to build a relationship with you and get to understand what it's like to interact with a man on a purely social level.

"I'm not mad, you know. My brain is keen. I just have these uncontrollable impulses. It was far worse for a long time. Tessa thought at one point that I was cured. That's when I escaped and did those porn movies. You know, I regret that now. All those unseen men probably now looking at my body. I can't control it. It's out there beyond my reach. I have to move on and get better."

She yawned unselfconsciously and I knew it was time to take my leave. Whatever she had wanted to say would have to wait. I kissed her forehead and said, "Goodnight."

I didn't go looking for Tessa. I slept alone.

*~*~*

Saturday was sunny and the temperature rose quickly. It was after nine when I went downstairs to the main kitchen. There were four of them sitting at the dining table. Jenny leapt up and kissed me on the cheek. Then she introduced me to the fourth companion. Louise was auburn-haired, middle aged, and of indeterminate body shape under her shapeless clothing.

"Hi, it's good to meet you. I'm invited to have breakfast with you all down here. Normally Jenny and I, or whoever is on duty, would have our meals upstairs. It's Susie's day off, but she wants to spend the day with us. I think it's because you're here!"

I chuckled to cover my embarrassment. Louise was staring at Susie, who beamed sheepishly. They had clearly shared the highlights of last night's events with Louise. I sensed that she did not approve.

I studied Louise discreetly. She was attractive enough, but not a suitable subject for the sort of scrutiny to which Susie had been subjected the previous evening.

We discussed what we might do that day. Jenny announced that she wanted to do some gardening, to plant some perennials, and perhaps to prepare some beds for Spring flowers and bulbs. The three others exchanged glances. Clearly, we would be approaching another milestone if Jenny were to be allowed to go to the garden centre. She pleaded her case, with a giggle, using me as a guarantor; someone to look after her.

1...45678...12