Jennifer Waited for Her Dad!

Story Info
Jennifer Got Her Dad For Her Birthday.
1.8k words
4.31
15.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was very excited. Today is her 18th birthday. She could not wait for her father to get home. The one present she wanted above, anything else was her father. He was a tall and well-built man. He worked in construction, so he had perfectly tanned skin. Jen's mother left them when she was ten. Ever since, it was just her and her dad.

Jen knew why her dad never remarried or even dated anyone. It was because of her. He did not want her to have a stepmother. He couldn't make her deal with that. Bill had a stepmother. She started out great and then got bad even to the point of hitting young Bill. He would never put his little sweet girl through that. Therefore, he did not have a woman for nearly eight years.

Jen knew how hard it was for her father. Growing up with a stepmother who he could not stand. Jen loved her father. They had always been close. She had a few boyfriends throughout the years, but it never felt right. She just was not into a lot of the stuff teenagers were into these days. She would rather stay home and cuddle up on the couch with her dad and watch movies than go out with people her age.

She learned much from her dad. From fishing to riding her bike and everything in between. When she started her monthly period, it was her dad who had to explain everything to her. Not having a mother had never bothered her because she was completely at ease with her father.

She walked in the door after school, expecting her dad to be home already, as he usually got out early on Friday. He was not home, so she decided to shower before he returned home. She went upstairs to enjoy a hot shower. Hopefully, her dad would come home and 'accidentally' see her naked coming out of the shower.

After she finished washing her body and hair, she got out and wrapped a towel around her hair, and her body then went back downstairs. She and her dad have always been open with nudity. Jen had seen her dad naked and he had seen her naked. It was not a big deal because they were both very secure in their bodies, and they trusted each other completely.

Jen sat on the couch to watch TV, wondering why her dad was not home. She decided to check her phone. Sure enough, she received a message from her dad. He always lets her know if he is late. The message said that he had to work late, and so would not be home until after 7 pm. Jen looked at the clock to see it was only 6 pm, so she decided to go to her room and wait.

She unwrapped the towel around her body and decided to read for a bit. She loved laying in bed naked while reading, because it felt so natural. She started to think about it and if he did not get home until 7 pm, he would be exhausted, so she would probably have to wait until tomorrow to try for her 'birthday present.' Why not give herself a little relief, so she was not constantly thinking about it while spending time with her dad tonight?

She lay on the bed with her legs spread and slowly massaged her clit. She had her laptop next to her and decided to watch something to help her out. She had never really watched porn before, but thanks to Google, it was not difficult to find what she wanted. She found a video of a stepfather and stepdaughter. She watched it and started to get soaking wet. She got to a really good part where the dad started slowly eating out his daughter, then kissed her gently up her stomach until his dick was pressed up against her pussy, then slowly inserted it and fucked her all the while she was screaming in pleasure. She hoped that her dad would do that to her.

************************************************************************************************************

As Bill unlocked and opened the door, he knew that Jen was home. He thought of calling out that he was home, but he had a feeling she was in her room and wanted to surprise her. He slowly crept up to her bedroom door, which was slightly open. He could hear the moaning from inside the room. He looked through the crack in the door and saw Jen sprawled on her bed, fingering herself.

He was about to walk away and leave her in peace when he saw what she was watching. This was his favorite video. He decided to watch. He watched as she moved her hips and knew that she wanted him to do the same thing to her. He stroked his dick unconsciously while watching her, and heard her moans of pleasure. He saw her convulse and heard her scream as she climaxed. Bill crept away before she knew he was there.

Wow, maybe, he could have her, after all. He wants to make love to her. He supposed that all fathers, at some point, fell in love with their daughter, but he was also cautious. He could not come out and ask for fear that she might be grossed out or worse. They had always been close, but until today, he had not thought about it. When he had said goodbye to her that morning and hugged her naked body, she always slept nude and it was never a problem; something had switched in him, and he had seen her as more than just his daughter.

When her tits were pressed against his chest, he actually got a boner. All day, he had been thinking about it. He stayed out later to give himself the time to come up with a plan. It felt weird planning a way to fuck his daughter, but somehow now that he had seen her as a woman, not just his daughter, he had to try.

He had settled on a plan for tomorrow morning and hoped it would work. He heard her coming down the stairs. "Hello sweetheart," He said in greeting. "Sorry for being late they needed me to stay a bit later today."

"It's ok Dad," She replied a little note of fear in her voice "Why didn't you call out when you got home so I could've greeted you sooner?" She worried that he had seen her.

"I figured you wouldn't want to be disturbed. I imagine you were doing your homework." Bill said.

"Yeah," she said, feeling relieved.

"I'm cooking some dinner then we can watch a movie before bed." Bill hoped he sounded normal. There was no sense rocking the boat, unless he had to.

Once the dinner was finished, he grabbed the plates and placed them in the dishwasher. By this time, it was close to 9 p.m., so he decided to turn in for the night.

*********************************************************************************************************

His alarm went off at 9 a.m.. He knew that Jen would not wake up until 10, so he had time to prepare. He got himself some coffee and then decided that he had waited long enough. Time to put his plan into action. He walked into Jen's room, where she soundly slept. He slowly peeled the covers from her body; seeing her gorgeous form made him instantly hard as a rock. Her breasts were the perfect size, not small but not huge either. Her skin was light and perfect. Her short blonde hair was almost shining.

Bill bent down and kissed his daughter gently on the lips. "Wake up my sweet girl. Daddy wants to give you your birthday present. I can't wait anymore." He said.

Jen's eyes slowly opened. She looked at him and said, "I'm ready Daddy." The smile on her face told him that she really was. Had she planned this, too? Was he truly going to be able to make love to his sweet daughter?

"I love you, sweetheart." He said "I promise I will make this the best birthday ever."

He said no more and just gently kissed her breasts, finally making contact with her the way he wanted to all day yesterday. He felt her wrap her hand around his dick and start stroking it. When he stood up, she moved closer and put her mouth around it, sucking on it like she had always wanted to. He let her have it for a few minutes, slowly rubbing her clit while she was sucking.

He pushed her head gently signaling her to stop, went to the foot of her bed, and crawled onto it, spreading her legs until he was right in front of his daughters' soaking wet pussy. He slowly lowered his head, licked from the hole to the top, and then went to work by licking and sucking it. Her moans of pleasure made him go further. He took her clit between his lips and sucked on it which made her howl loudly and say "God Yes Daddy I Love You!"

He knew she was ready, so he slowly kissed her stomach and worked his way up pausing to suck each tit and lick her nipples with his tongue. He finally felt his cock touch her pussy. He reached down, positioning it right at the entrance, and slowly pushed in. He felt a rush of blood as he penetrated her Hyman. He was so happy that she had saved herself for him. Now it was even more important for him to be gentle.

*************************************************************************************************************

The anticipation was driving Jen crazy. She felt her dad's dick press in and felt an initial wave of pain mixed with pleasure. He stopped, letting her get used to it, then pushed a little further and began slowly thrusting in and out. The pain subsided quickly now it was just pleasure. Pleasure of knowing that she finally had the one man she wanted in all the world. He kept thrusting, going deeper. She loved every minute feeling that there was no end to this feeling. She knew that, because of the initial pain, not many women orgasmed their first time.

She knew she would. Her dad was an expert at thrusting, just hard enough, without overdoing it. She screamed in pleasure. She sounded almost like one of the women in the porn video. Finally, she felt it building to that familiar place and then WHAM she was there. She felt the most intense orgasm of her life. She smiled, now it was his turn "Cum inside me Daddy!" She said, "Fill me with the seed that made me!"

Apparently, this excited him because he slowed down and then pushed all the way inside her and stopped. She felt a warm liquid squirting inside her. It came in waves not all at once, but she felt every bit of it, and the warmth of the cum along with the movement of his dick as he emptied his load sent her into another orgasm. He pulled his dick from her pussy and laid down beside her kissing her passionately. "Now we can be together all you want my love." He said

"I want you forever Daddy" She replied. Laying there next to him, she was the happiest woman on Earth. She could not wait for the next time.