All Comments on 'Jennifer Waited for Her Dad!'

by PurelySweet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Convenient. Rushed. Emotionally empty. Yes you stated feelings but none were on display. Sex but not sexy or sensual. Slow down. There is a good story here in a longer version. This is an outline. I am not attempting to hurt your feelings. Have a good day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wanted daddy to take my V, i had stood outside his and moms bedroom naked fingering my pussy listening to them fuck and wished it was my pussy daddy was fucking. one night i couldn't believe what mom said, she called him daddy and told him to spunk in her cunt, he replied "I will baby girl" this made me want him more.

one day we were home alone and i was on my bed naked when he passed my room, i called to him and he asked what i wanted "You daddy, i want you to spunk in my cunt" he was between my leg eating me out in seconds, finally i got his cock in e and it was all i wished for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurelySweet@PurelySweet
I am a man who loves to write. I first found Literotica many years ago and have always loved to read the stories. My favorite category is Incest. I decided that now is my chance to write. I am happily married and have two awesome children. Writing erotic stories is fun for m...