Jennifer's Belly Ch. 02 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before bed he would fuck her again, using her pussy to wet his cock before moving up and plunging his cock into her bellybutton. Her hands would be tied to the headboard, and her mouth stuffed with a gag. He would grip the sides of her stomach and heave his cock in and out of her bellybutton until he came, filling her bellybutton with his cum and shooting the rest onto her stomach and chest.

She would change the sheets, remaking the bed and take her place behind him on her knees at the sink. He would brush his teeth and she would rim him again, taking great care to lick his ass throughly. He would pick her up and carry her to bed, placing her head on his chest, a vibrator bead inside their bellybuttons and she would smile as she fell asleep. Her dreams filled with him, her desire to please him and love him running through her head as she slept. Knowing that the next day would be the same, and she looked forward to every second of serving him, worshiping, fucking him. She was his slave now, and it was all she ever needed.

12