All Comments on 'Jennifer's Gyno Exam'

by MikeWillMadeIt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Don't get this story

By the end, the only thought running through my head was "huh?" Am totally confused - is Drake daydreaming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Um

I don't know what's happening, here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You're an idiot

Slightly creepy and concerned for you, reading through that. Please get help or just ask her out wtf dude

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ummmm....

What the heck was that? Not nonconsent or reluctance, just some crazy nonsense that barely makes sense. Pretty creepy, too - are you actually stalking this girl? Get help.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Mix 'intelligent' with 'in love' and you get a whole broth of 'crazy'. As the other guy said - ask her out Dude. Just remember to wear clothes for the occasion. Except if this is just a story - then the clothes are optional.

Auden JamesAuden Jamesalmost 8 years ago
Erotica Beyond the 4th Wall

Lamentable that a story that breaks the stroked-out conventions of story-telling on this site in an intriguing and—possibly—literate way gets dismissed out of hand without any further thinking and thus unwarrantably one-bombed. I think this one is more original than the hundreds upon hundreds stories, which are—essentially—nothing more than trite and tired rehashes of “romance” tropes and plots, that get published every other week—not only under the present category—on LIT these days.

Thumbs up to the author for not falling into the rut that the majority authors and readers on this site have maneuvered themselves into over the past few years (especially since that disastrous mania over “Fifty Shades of Shit” or so)!

For those who care about the descriptive question accompanying the present submission, I think, the main quibble might be the verbal texture: it could be neater and terser still. Particularly the first third or so seems a little too unfocused and rambling about mundane and, ultimately, irrelevant things, e. g. describing—somewhat inconsistently at that—the imaginary doctor’s routine, etc. Then the “switch” of the narrative mode—from the formulaic to the meta-fictional story-telling—seems a little clunky and jerky, given just three lines of untagged dialogue. Here, I think, the author could find a more elegant and persuading solution!

Anyway, what’s there to read reads really original and fun (even thought-provoking). The use of the first person perspective is dead on target and—might I add?—brilliant!

Keep on writing (outside the box)!

–AJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck That

Good Start

Bad ending

warpcorewarpcorealmost 8 years ago

I am sorry, but I got confused reading your story, it might be someone else's cup of tea, but not mine.

It started out quite well, but.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What The Frack (Being Polite)

I Have to Agree with A Lot of Anons, WHAT HAPPENED !!! That story, Went From Beginning to End with No Middle. It started Good, I don't know what happened after she got in the exam gown, I blacked out. I think it was Shock, What The F..., Frack. Seriously, What were you Thinking !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Laugh

Not where I was expecting it to go. But it made me laugh my ass off. Not sure why, but it did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unexpected Plot Twist

Was really confused but then laughing. I feel you my man.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 5 years ago
what happened

is what I'm wondering?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I feel the need to comment...

And my comment is like several others. Good start. No middle. And no end. Not non-con. Hell, not anything except disappointing. Sorry, but if this is your idea of a story I'll be sure to watch for your name so I càn avoid. I have never been this critical but dammit this was a disappointment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous