All Comments on 'Jennifer's Holiday Ch. 01'

by Scot1234

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superb start

I think it was an awesome start! I think Jennifer is ready to realize a lot more of her yet unknown fantasies...being shared with other men in front of and with her uncle, serendipitous alley type blowjobs of strangers, and so many more. Please continue.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Stupid girl

For putting herself in that kind of spot knowing what kind of man her uncle was just so she could go on a trip.

Although this was more like a rape story I hate to admit it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She was either over naive or just plain dense....

....but a hot time was had by all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Should rather have been in the Non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jennifers first time

I really liked the way that you described what her perverted uncle did to his young innocent niece.

I only wish that when you were described how he fucked her and broke her cherry that you could have taken some more time to let her build up to it happening to her.

When a girl Especially a young girl who is a virgin has sex for the first time it is a very emotional and exciting time for her.

She's giving something that she can only give once in a lifetime and the experience should be told with that in mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous