All Comments on 'Jennifer's Longing Ch. 05'

by TQM

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting scenario

I like the premise! A wife following the orders of her lover to set up her husband so he'll accept her need for the other man. Could be interesting and if carefully written, extremely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your husband needs to really get revenge.

Your story is so fucking sick, I had to stop reading it! You are one fucked up piece of cunt. You're trying to destroy your husband. Man!!! He needs to take care of you and your black mothefucking nigger. Hope he does!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
i think this is a piece of shit

i read this to see hopeful you as a writer would see consequnces for her betrayal.people who think they get away being deceitful are fools,because what go around,comes around.these are the people aids are pass around with.why not leave hubby and go by herself.why hurt someone for no reason.she the worst of what whores and sluts in females are given bad names.she not a heroine she a tramp.she another man whore,your mom,sister,child or wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
lmao and hope you read this

Isn't it amusing all those insecure idiots you warn not to read this cann't help but read this? We are voyeurs. They are voyeurs. If they don't understand that there's no hope for them. We are reading and or writing nasty little voyeur stories. Probably the nastiest little voyeur thing a voyeur could imagine is hie wife fucking someone else. That they think this makes them feel guilty so they rant. It's just too funny. I say keep them ranting. lmao.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Give us a Break

You waited six months to post this crud....please give us another six months for the next one.... PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
what shit

why even have a hubby ..must be the money ...i hope he shoots her ass ... now get a life and quit writing scum like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get a life.

This is directed to you folks who don't seem to understand that this is a work of fiction. Do you really need to tear someone down to make yourselves feel better about who you are? Why can't you read this for what it is and leave it at that? It is a STORY!! Nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like this genre then don't read it but please act like the adults you supposedly are. Though from the sound of some of the comments, that may be in doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Grand Start!

This is a great premise. It's too bad that the pace of posting is so slow. Besides an increase in frequency, I'd also like to see him being more specific about his slave's evolutin in dress. Maybe he should have her dye her hair or undertake some mother obvious and radical act of commitment to her boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great stuff, don't listen to the idiots

This is a great story. Don't listen to the idiots below...keep writing, and post more often if you can. Everything about the story's wonderful. Maybe you should describe the sex scenes with a bit more detail. I can't wait for the next entry. One small thing...a guy below called the boyfriend a "nigger"...as far as I know, you never said he was black, right? Anyway, here's hoping you're not writing an "interracial" cheating story, cuz those are boring and old by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Very well written and erotic story! The progression of Jennifer's continued seduction and infidelity makes for one of the best stories I have read. My only suggestion is maybe more description on the sex, especially when its with her husband after she has been with Derek. You have great scenes, just give us more juicy details! Can't wait for the next chapter. Might be hot to have Jennifer let Derek impregnate her either with or without her husbands knowledge. Great story. Also, pay no attention to those who are so unessasarily negative. Constructive critisim is one thing. Uneducated comments and attacks from those who ignore your warning are merely proof what hypcrites people can be. Fantasy is what this site is about. Cheating and infidelity is the Loving wives theme. If people have such a problem with it, then why are you visiting Lit? Let alone this category, let alone reading the story. These stories are fictional and FANTASY. They are not for everyone and if that includes you, then move on to what does excite you in erotic fantasy. TQM, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Gee Writer - I thought This Was An Erotic Site

I feel your pain - infact we all do - a few like the demeaning pain and male humiliation you require and pass out but most don't - check the poor scores little sick one. You have no credibility or respect for your characters or yourself - you are in a sense embarrassing yourself with lust induced glee without a clue about yourself and your shown delusional weaknesses.

All these 5 and the next 20 chapters deal with is a writer causing his lead whore to shame herself and her family in the belief it is erotic. It is appearant to most that you are selling the gay interest you must have in beeg cocks and degrading your characters in any way possible. Any of us can do what you are doing - there isn't any special skill to crush people and grind them up into scummy replicas of yourself doing though your characters what turns you on. Not erotic or sensual just silly jaded sick debilitating of people to what purpose - your jacking off while writing it - how sweet sicko.

You have no purpose of substance just a sick distributor of pain, discomfort, humiliation and pitiful thoughts of senseless deviancy - for what reason your jollies?

It really doesn't matter what you write here or how well you write it - it's not just a story - your subject tells us what you are and what turns you on - don't attempt to say otherwise - we have 5 chapters of you and your idiotic sense of sensual arousal which is just jaded subhuman base projection of sorid male demeaning absurdity - and you know that - and it excites you eh!

Get some help soon little sick one as it will only get worse and you already have a running start towards registration at the closest police station and you know you are trending towards addiction but don't care or can't control yourself - sad - not a moral position just reality vs the non you feel excites you - Why don't you care???

TQMTQMover 18 years agoAuthor
general comments

Personally, I'm at the point where I am more interested in how you react than in actually doing any writing here.

I have been surprised to receive emails every now and then asking me to complete this story. Often these emails even go to the bother of making suggestions as to how the story should unfold:

a) the girl gets caught and feels the wrath of God.

b) the girl reveals all to her husband and he accepts it.

c) the girl continues to act in ways disrespectful to her husband's manliness.

And the reactions to the story (which was written in about 4 hours of work over 3 days) follow the usual lines: either a) I love it; or b) I hate it.

But what is really interesting in all these reactions is how revealing it is of you.

Some of you assume I'm a woman who is actually living this life. Some of you assume these things turn me on. Some of you assume that because the main character is in some sense "bad", the story must be bad too. (I'm not saying it's good - only that the logic here is messed up - you can write good stories about bad people.)

So truly, I've got to say that my enjoyment of your reaction to this story is what motivated me to write it - and you've all rewarded me well here.

I do think each chapter has been written way too quickly, and many parts could be expanded upon. But unless someone is going to pay me here........

In any event let me suggest to you to themes:

a) the exploring of cliches;

b) the moral tension - the husband is perfectly happy and unaware - unharmed by the goings on. From a consequentialist perspective his world hasn't changed.

You - the reader - may well be feeling humiliation on his behalf, even though he isn't feeling humiliated.

And these really, are the only two themes I've explored here.

So thanks all for being (mostly unintentionally) revealing.

(And its weird that I have to rate my own story to leave a comment!)

TQM

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hottest yet. More!

This story has been hot, but the latest was the hottest yet. Can't wait to see it unfold more.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
We want more, We want more

I want to echo the comments of some other readers. Don't pay attention to the fools. This is a great story. I believe we all have the right to criticize in a constructive way, such as

comments about structure, style, etc. but flaming the subject matter. How dumb is that. Anyway, thats my rant for today. More important, I thought from the way you ended the last chapter you were ending the story and leaving what was to come to our imaginations. I hope such is not the case. Several of

us commenting apparantly want you to continue with "the seduction" of the husband and all the way to the big event when he admits fully his desire to see his wife with another man. Not to mention and this is just a thought, the wife's lover, seems to have such an evil mind, I can picture him enlisting her help to get hubby to suck some cock and it could get much worse (or better) for hubby . Maybe a little bondage. What the hell, its your story. Go for it. Oh yea, Thanks ,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can't wait to read Ch 06

Hope Ch 06 comes out soon...with Derek and Jennifer screwing in front of her husband....

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too short

I rated it 1*

kyron99kyron99almost 13 years ago
that's funny..

I rated your mom a 1, too.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 12 years ago
Thought this one might go in an interesting direction, but no...

The humiliation of her husband has dragged on too long. Your readers would like to finish the series (which started as promising) but are having a hard time sticking with this to the end. Please reward everyone with a better finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is just niggers sick fantasy.

"1" !

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 8 years ago
Wo ho!

This is developing well... Here we go to chapter 6...

nightowl57nightowl5710 months ago

Why are there so many wimpy stories are the writers so weak now days

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous