Jennifer's New Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth let out a long low breath, as if she'd escaped some horrible ordeal. "Thank you. And I meant what I said."

"Now sit up and let's see if the glue's done its work". Jennifer eased herself up slowly and was delighted to see the boobs held in place. There was quite a weight and Jennifer felt herself arching her back slightly to support herself. Beth could see her discomfort. "Hold on Jennifer." She slipped her hands inside her T-shirt and fumbled around the back before whipping out her white bra through a sleeve. It was lacy and gorgeous and sexy. "We'll blend the boobs with some make up and, you can wear this to help take the weight off your chest while we do your face."

Jennifer held the lovely item while Beth quickly and expertly toned and shaded make up around the chest and the boobs. She was done in no time and as Jennifer looked in the mirror it looked as if she had a fairly impressive rack. "Mmm, so sexy, even if it looks a bit bizarre. Slip my bra on just now sweetie and we'll get to work on your face."

Jennifer slipped the bra around her middle, pulling the hooks to the front and linking them up, before spinning it around to the back and slipping her hands through the straps. "You've done that before haven't you, you cheeky little girl?" said Beth. Her tone was playful and flirty and Jennifer gave a shy smile and couldn't help but stiffen slightly.

"Let's get you made up so it doesn't look so bizarre with such a handsome young man with such huge boobs."

Jennifer smiled again, "well at least she thinks I'm handsome."

Beth continued to chat away as she expertly applied make-up to Jennifer's face. Foundation and eye shadow, mascara and blush, lipstick and lip liner. It took a good thirty minutes. The colours were a lot darker than were used in a the magazine photo shoot, much more smoky and seductive.

Normally Jennifer would hate such a chatter box but she loved Beth's enthusiasm and her flirty nature. And her unrestrained boobs weren't half bad either.

"Done! Want to take a look?" Beth stepped aside and let Jennifer look. Her short hair was still obviously male but her face was so gorgeous and sexy. She looked like a budding starlet. "You look like a starlet" said Beth. Jennifer's eyes widened. It was an unusual word but incredible they'd both used that same one.

"Whhaaat?" asked Beth playfully. Jennifer explained and Beth giggled. "Maybe we have a connection? Maybe fate brought us here today? Maybe you're just a very sexy girl with a wide vocabulary!" Jennifer twitched down below.

"Beth you have done a wonderful job. I wouldn't recognise me. You're incredible."

"I was very lucky" said Beth, "I have a good base to work with. You really are very pretty." Both girls blushed.

"Right let's get your wig on now because you won't be putting anything over your head". She lifted the blonde hairpiece from the polystyrene head on the dresser. It was one where the hair was piled high on her head and held together by a silver clasp at the back.

"I spent ages on Monday brushing it out for you." Jennifer realised that three days ago Beth knew she was coming - where as she only found out today. "Let me slip it on." Beth placed it on Jennifer's head moving it slowly into place and tweaking the odd bit with a comb and a brush. "Look now sexy." Jennifer couldn't believe the transformation. The make-up was amazing, but this was something else. With the boobs and the bra and the make-up and the hair, Jennifer looked amazing, a stunning, and beautiful young woman.

"Oh my god, you are sooooo pretty. I can't wait to see you dressed up. You are going to look fantastic. Mmmmm."

Jennifer couldn't help herself and she stiffened quickly. Her dick was rock hard.

"Stand up and I'll help you dress." Jennifer shook her head. "C'mon, we need to get you into your outfit. Don't be shy." Jennifer dropped her head and shook it slowly. Beth was a little confused until she saw the bulge in Jennifer's towel, the one part of her that was still definitely Dan.

"Oh sweetie are you excited by the gorgeous Jennifer? Well me too. Do you need a minute to sort yourself out?" Jennifer nodded. "We'll we can't! It's important you don't wank off until we get you in front of the camera, so get a grip of yourself, not literally, and let's get you dressed."

Jennifer stood up. If Beth's little pep talk was aimed at diminishing her erection, it didn't work. She was harder than ever. Female on top and most definitely male on the bottom. "You're not a little girl, are you?" said Beth eyeing the towel. That wasn't helping Jennifer. "Drop the towel sweetie!"

Jennifer could only blurt out "But Mistress Caroline might...".

Beth laughed a sexy little giggle "Mistress Caroline? Is that what she wants you to call her? Oh, that's precious and very sexy. She'll be fine. I'm here to help. Consider it my birthday treat."

"Birthday?"

"Monday. So, drop the towel darling and give me back my bra!"

Jennifer dropped the towel, her cock springing hard against her tummy. She placed her hands behind her back and unhooked the bra, feeling the weight return again to her chest. Her new boobs looked big and amazing and part of her body. The nipples were round and brown and erect. These were very expensive breast forms.

"Mmmm" said Beth. "Very sexy. I've always had a thing for she males".

Jennifer trusted herself to speak. "You're not helping!"

Beth giggled. "That" she said pointing at Jennifer's very erect cock "we'll sort out later. Now we need to get you dressed. Put this on. It'll help hold you in place". Beth handed Jennifer a tight little G-string which she pulled on and tried desperately to tuck her cock inside.

"Now sit on the end of the bed and I'll help with the tights." Beth rolled each leg to the foot and then smoothed them up Jennifer's hairless legs. The tights felt cool and smooth and sexy. There was a slight sheen to the black and they felt silkier than anything she'd ever worn before. "You need to pull them up and smooth them on. For goodness sake make sure there are no wrinkles." Jennifer pulled them up over her cock and pushed her erect penis back between her legs, before running her hand over the tights, easing any wrinkles.

"You have wonderful legs. So much nicer than mine" said Beth enviously. "Let's slip on the outfit."

"Won't we need the corset?"

"Darling this thing is so fitted and so tight, you are going to wow them with your curves. You'll think it was made for you." Jennifer wondered if that might actually be the case.

Beth held the outfit close to the floor and Jennifer stepped in. Beth eased it up over her legs and hips, on to her tummy and then straining against the stretchy material, pulled it out and over Jennifer's new boobs. The outfit was strapless and incredibly tight but it looked amazing. It was black and beautiful, cut high showing off Jennifer's legs. It pulled her waist in and was shaped to show off her boobs. The girl had curves.

"Slip on your shoes sweetie" urged Beth, so Jennifer did as she was asked and was suddenly three inches taller. The whole weight distribution changed. The outfit supported her breasts, but the shoes threw out her ass, giving her a very curvaceous rear. "God, if I was a guy, I'd hump you right here, right now, you're so damn sexy." Jennifer had to admit she felt wonderful and she looked amazing.

"We all know it's about the details, so let's add the finishing touches." Beth put on the white cuffs, the white collar with the fake bow tie on the excited shemale. "Sit down on the end of the bed darling and let's put on the last thing." Jennifer did as she was told and Beth expertly placed the final piece of the outfit, the bunny ears, on her head, making sure it stayed in her hair. "Ok, up you get and let's see the whole effect".

Jennifer stood and instinctively her hand rested on her hip as she stuck out her bottom and leaned forward to give Beth a flash of her boobs. "Turn around, and wiggle it." Jennifer did as she was asked and Beth clapped her hands and gave an excited little giggle.

"Oh we are going to have so much fun tonight. And Jennifer, such a gorgeous little tail. You make an absolutely amazing bunny girl waitress!"

12