Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 06

Story Info
Uncle discovers her boyfriend’s a thief. Makes him pay.
11.8k words
4.57
3.2k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Jennifer~

Jennifer took a cold shower after her Uncle Jimmy left.

Her body was all riled up and she felt hollow and empty... in dire need of a thick hard cock. An image of her uncle's perfect cock flashed through her mind.

She hated to admit it and would never voice it out loud, but she desperately needed. Her uncle's cock fit her perfectly. It reached all the right places and pleasured her beyond anything else she had ever experienced. It was as if it was made just for her.

After the cold water cooled her ardor, she turned up the hot water, washed the sand out of her hair and body and luxuriated in the shower. Her muscles relaxed and she stayed under the warm spray for a while, singing several songs, until her skin began to prune.

She thought she heard someone in the room but couldn't be sure.

Jennifer turned off the water, dried herself, wrapped a towel around her hair and coiled it on her head, and still singing quietly, walked out of the bathroom.

Steam billowed around her as she opened the door. Knowing her uncle would most likely not be there, she wore only a towel tucked tight around her slim torso.

Her nose wrinkled fastidiously at the musky smell of sex and the stink of her uncle's sweat hung in the air. She needed to open the sliding glass door and air the room out for a while. The place smelled like a brothel.

There was no way she could know that her uncle and her mother had been having sex only a few feet away from her only minutes before.

She stopped in her tracks, surprised to see her mother sitting primly on the bed.

"Uh, hi mom," she said nervously, guiltily.

She was glad she avoided the drama had her mother come knocking while she lay squirming on the terrace outside with Uncle Jimmy's tongue deep in her snatch. She almost giggled at the thought and at the use of the word 'snatch' in her inner monologue.

She looked closer at her mother and noticed she was very sweaty, and her face was flushed. If she didn't know better, she'd swear there was a handprint on her face from a slapping hand.

Nah. Not her mom. Her dad wasn't the type to get off on that... and they never fought.

She dismissed the thought and stood with her arms crossed, waiting for her mother to speak.

Her mom took a deep trembling breath and got slowly to her feet.

"Get dressed and meet us in the lobby in an hour, Jenny," she said. "We're going to a new restaurant tonight."

She glanced at the bags and boxes nestled in a corner of the room.

"Why don't you wear one of your new outfits?" she said a little enviously.

She walked slowly to the door with a slight shuffling limp. She looked stiff, weak-kneed and exhausted.

"Mom, are you all right? Did you fall or something?" Jennifer asked.

"I'm fine. Stubbed my toe on the way in from the beach," her mother said, remembering Jenny said the same thing when she'd been talking to Danny from the balcony.

She looked off. Something was different.

And why wasn't she shrewishly chewing her ass like she normally did? What was going on?

She caught her breath. Did she know or suspect?

No. She couldn't know. If she did, Uncle Jimmy would be in jail by now.

"Don't be late," her mother said as she opened the door and stepped out.

Jenny was ready and out the door in 15 minutes. She went looking for Danny.

Jimmy came in not long after, showered and shaved for the first time in days and made his way to the lobby.

-----------------------

Dinner went by without a hitch, but there was a strange vibe in the air.

Uncle Jimmy was pale and wan. He looked exhausted.

Carol was quiet and withdrawn. She barely said a word. Her color was high, and she barely looked anyone in the eye. Jack, her husband, leaned over to ask her if she was okay several times.

She eventually shook off whatever was bothering her and went back to her normal condescending, bitchy self.

Linda glanced from Jimmy to Carol. Noticed how they avoided eye contact and a slow knowing smile crept across her pretty face.

Something was up... and she was going to get to the bottom of it.

She glanced over at Jenny, who sat with Danny at the end of the table. She kept trying to get her boyfriend's attention, but he was only interested in talking sports with Jenny's dad who sat at the other end of the table, while the four smaller children argued about some inconsequential thing or played patty-cake. The table was loud and boisterous.

Jennifer occasionally glanced at her uncle as if to gauge his reaction whenever she put a hand on her boyfriend's arm or leaned in close to whisper something conspiratorial in his ear, but the old man looked drained and didn't seem to notice or care. He focused on his food.

When they finished their meal, the family went back to the hotel.

Uncle Jimmy declared he was tired and lumbered slowly to the elevators.

Jenny went for a walk on the beach while Carol and Linda watched over the kids. Jack and Danny sat in the lounge and talked excitedly about sports, specifically a big Thursday night game taking place the next day. They wanted to spend the day watching sports and their excitement rubbed off on the four children who insisted they wanted to watch too.

After a bit of back and forth, the plan for the next day was that the boys would watch sports the whole day with the kids, and the girls would go to the spa, go shopping or do whatever the hell they wanted.

"Yeah, I don't think Jimmy's gonna care for that plan," Linda said, her voice tinged with disappointment. "He's never been into sports and he's not all that good with the kids."

Jack and Danny glanced at each other. They didn't look very disappointed at the prospect of not having Jimmy around.

"Well, he could just do his thing and we'll do ours," Jack said.

He glanced at Danny, who met his eye and nodded excitedly.

"We'll stay in Linda's room and keep an eye on the kids. We'll make a day of it, watch the game, take them swimming... you name it, we got it."

He looked back at Danny, who nodded again, a wide smile on his face.

"You girls go off and have a good time and Jimmy can do whatever he wants."

And so, it was decided. After breakfast, they'd break into two groups, with Jimmy as the odd man out, and go do their separate things.

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

Jimmy went back to his room after dinner. He was plum tuckered out. That last bout with his little sister really laid him low. The little bitch's tight pussy had literally sucked him dry.

He needed to rest and recover.

He stripped down to a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and picked up his laptop.

It was set up to record whenever motion was detected. Besides last night and this morning with Jennifer, he also had video of him eating her out on the terrace outside and one where he fucked the shit out his little sister.

Goddamn, that had been wild as fuck. Who would've known his prim, stuck-up little sister was such an animal in the sack?

He got harder and harder with every recording he watched.

Fuuuuuuck! Long blonde hair, big tits, tiny waist, perfect ass, firm toned body. His niece had it all... and she was his... even if she didn't know it yet or acknowledged it.

He skipped forward through the first video, pausing to watch him and his gorgeous niece going at it in a 69. Whew. That's some hot shit, he thought.

He fast forwarded again, urging his erection to go down. It was too soon. His balls still hurt, though the ache was fading.

He scanned the morning after, watching himself between Jennifer's wide-spread legs, munching on her like a starving man and paused on the next video.

It was Jennifer and Danny dropping off the clothes he bought for her at the mall.

He was about to skip forward but stayed on when he saw Danny peek in Jennifer's purse.

He watched the young man reach in, pull out the wad of cash, count it, break the stack in half and shove half in his pocket and the rest back in her purse.

Jimmy shot forward. Exhaustion forgotten.

MOTHERFUCKER!

The thieving son-of-a-bitch!

He seethed with anger.

He was about to get dressed and hunt the little motherfucker down, but he paused at a stray thought.

Wait a second.

He could use this little "situation" to his advantage.

He now had something he could hold over the kid's head, just like the videos of Jennifer and Carol willingly having sex with him.

He smiled malevolently.

This was DEFINITELY a good thing.

He lay back down on the bed and reclined comfortably, scanning through the rest of the videos, pausing here and there at particularly juicy bits.

When he was done, he made a small cut of Danny stealing the money, saved some screen grabs and sent them to his phone.

Now. What approach should he use?

First, he had to get the girl's money back. There's no way he'd let the little fuck keep that.

Tall, young, handsome, everything going for him, and he was a thieving piece of shit. Who would've thought?

He picked up his phone, tapped WhatsApp and thumbed in Danny's number. It was in the contacts list he'd gotten from Jennifer's phone.

He sent a screenshot of Danny pulling the wad of bills from Jennifer's purse.

*Meet me where the path from the hotel meets the beach in 5 min* he typed.

He paused a moment debating with himself for a fraction of a moment then he shrugged and hit send.

He waited for the hissing 'whoosh' sound, slipped on a pair of sandals and grabbed his key card.

Jimmy paused a moment thinking to tuck his gun into his shorts in the small of his back and cover it with his baggy t-shirt. He shook his head, if the little fucker could get the better of him, then he deserved whatever he got.

He walked to where the concrete pathway from the hotel ended at the beach.

It took him more than five minutes, so Danny was already there, looming large in the darkness.

Other than the two of them, not a soul was around.

The anger flared back to life. Actually, it never left, just cooled a bit.

"So, it was you that sent it," the young man said from the darkness.

His voice trembled.

Jimmy couldn't tell if it was fear or anger, or maybe threat.

"What're you gonna do?" the teenager asked, his voice carried the slightest hint of nervousness.

It was fear.

Jimmy stepped in close to the shadowy form and swung his arm in a powerful backhanded slap.

It was nothing like the short sharp slaps he used on his little sister.

No, this blow carried all the power and monstrous strength in his short fat body. It was meant to hurt and humiliate the younger man.

The back of his large hand connected with the boy's face with a loud echoing thwack. It sent him reeling, stumbling back on wobbly knees to fall on his butt on the still hot sand. He was strong, young and handsome. He was a natural athlete, well-liked and popular but he stood no chance against Jimmy's red-hot anger.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Jimmy grated, stepping forward to stand over him like an avenging demon.

Danny swung a bunched fist into the old man's bulging belly, but it glanced off, setting it quaking like a bowl of jelly.

When the boy made to stand, Jimmy slapped him on the other side of the face with his open palm. Not quite as hard as the first time, but hard enough to snap his head to the side and send him back to his butt.

"Stay on your ass, you FUCK!" he growled. "You stay there til I say you can get up."

Danny tried to scuttle backwards on hands and feet, lifting his butt off the ground, but Jimmy stepped forward and clouted him hard again on the side of the head with a heavy palm.

The boy's body lurched to the side then he stayed in place, aching head hanging dejectedly.

Defeated with hardly a fight. Goddamn motherfuckin' pussy.

"You thieving little fuck! I aughta fucking send that video to the police," Jimmy graveled.

He thrust out a meaty hand palm up.

"Give me the fuckin' money," he demanded, brooking no disobedience. His voice carried that same ominous menace he used with the criminals who tried to kidnap Jennifer and his wife.

Fuck, he thought offhandedly in surprise, a lot of shit's happened in just one day.

Danny leaned back, reached into his front pants pocket, took out the wad of bills and put them in the old man's hand.

"I got you by the balls, you little son of a bitch," Jimmy hissed. "You better do what I say, when I say it, or I'll make sure everyone... and I mean everyone... knows who and what you are."

"And my first call's gonna be to the police."

He raised his open hand, a threatening sinister shadow silhouetted by the lights from the hotel glowing merrily behind him.

Danny cringed like a whipped dog, waiting for the old man to slap him again.

He closed his eyes tight and hunched away from the expected blow. A high childlike whine of fear came from his clenched throat and tears of fear and humiliation streamed down his cheeks.

When the blow didn't come, he opened his eyes and stared up at the squat shadowy form looming over him with, arm still raised threateningly.

He blubbered our several wet snotty sobs, about to thank the old man for not hitting him, so when the blow came it was an absolute surprise.

Danny cried out in pain as the old man's large hard palm connected with his bruised cheek.

His face snapped to the side with the power of the blow and blood flowed from his nose and from a cut on his lower lip.

"Shut the fuck up," Jimmy hissed. "You don't speak til I say you can fuckin' speak."

Danny blubbered, sobbing like a little kid who'd just gotten the belt from his dad for being bad.

"You better take a breath and cut that shit out or I'll give you some more," Jimmy threatened, raising his hand again.

Danny cringed and his hiccupping body shuddered as he tried to get a hold of himself.

Jimmy wiped the snot and tears from his hand on the boy's shirt and bent down to look him in the eye.

It was dark, but there was enough light coming from the hotel so they could see each other's faces.

"You're gonna get yourself cleaned up and if anybody asks, you stumbled out here in the dark, fell down and hit your face on something," the older man said. "Got me?"

He waited until Danny nodded his understanding.

From that point, Jimmy gave the boy a string of instructions.

If he texted him, he needed to respond right away.

If he saw Jimmy touch Jennifer or any other woman, he was not to call attention to it. He was to disregard it, to act as if he didn't see a thing.

"You're gonna do whatever I fuckin' tell you to do without question," Jimmy grated, leaning so close to him that his foul hot breath steamed the young man's face.

He made to straighten then leaned back down.

"Oh, and keep your thieving hands to yourself," Jimmy hissed harshly, spittle spraying Danny's face with the force of his words.

"Don't you fuckin' dare lay a finger on Jennifer or on any of her shit!"

Jimmy gripped the boy's wavy hair and jerked his head back so he could look into his eyes.

"You hear me BOY? I better not see you fuckin' touch her... EVER!"

He dragged him to the ground by the hair with unnatural strength and ground his face into the sand for several seconds.

When the pressure let up, Danny raised his head with a gasp, spluttering globs of snotty sand from his nose and mouth.

When he finally cleared the sand from his eyes, snorted and spit the grit from his mouth, he looked around. The old man was gone. Not a trace of him anywhere.

Trembling with shame and humiliation at how easily the old fat man beat him, he stumbled to the lobby bathroom without being seen and cleaned himself up.

Afterwards, he stared at himself in the mirror. His face ached, his lip stung, his nose had stopped bleeding, and his cheeks were hot to the touch. They were bright red and his lower lip was swollen. He guessed it could've been worse.

He was about to walk out when he felt his phone's familiar buzz letting him know he got a text.

He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the screen.

Same number as before... Jimmy.

Fuck! Already?

*Be at my room at 2am. Use my key card. Slid it under your door.*

*Come in quietly. Watch. Learn.*

*Don't be late*

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

Jimmy heard the three women's voices and knew they were somewhere close by.

He lumbered slowly to his room, head down, wanting to avoid them. Exhaustion weighed down his limbs after the adrenaline rush of dealing with the kid.

All he wanted to do was lay down and sleep.

He sent the boy several texts on his way to his room.

He had a plan. It might backfire, but he was going to do it anyway. No guts no glory.

As he sat on the bed, a smug smile lingered on his bloated fat face.

He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

-----------------------

~Uncle Jimmy~

Jimmy woke from an erotic dream with a monstrous erection. He tried to hold onto the dream, it was a good one, but it quickly flitted away beyond his grasp and disappeared into the ether like a will-of-the-wisp.

He was warm and comfortable. His hand was on a slim rising and falling chest and his forearm was sandwiched between two large, round firm globes of flesh. For a moment he had no idea where he was, assuming the woman pressed sweetly up against him was his wife. Her scent was different though, sweet apple, her body lissome and firm.

Jennifer.

The girl's soft warm body was pressed firmly against his, her ass moving in short rotations, his boner nestled between her firm ass cheeks as she rubbed against his loins. It's what woke him.

Man, what a way to wake up.

He noted offhandedly that the ache in his balls was gone.

The room was faintly lit by the light in the foyer. She left that light on for some reason.

From the way she breathed, he could tell she was turned on and her body was obviously responsive, but she was fast asleep.

He cocked his head to check the clock on the nightstand... 1:43.

Good old Danny-boy would be there in a few minutes. Good, he had a little time.

He kissed a slim shoulder and inhaled Jennifer's sweet apple scent. Her long golden hair covered them like a silken blanket.

He kissed his way up her shoulder to her slim graceful neck, making her squirm and let out a little moan of pleasure as his lips tickled and aroused her.

Her skin was satiny soft and the little fly-away hairs at the base of her neck tickled his nose.

Jimmy pulled his arm from between his niece's luscious boobs. It wasn't easy, it was sticky with sweat and stuck to her skin. In his sleep, he somehow managed to slip it under the satiny little tank top she wore to bed.

He sat up and let his hands roam gently over her incredible body.

He carefully rolled her onto her back and caressed her. He started with her long swanlike neck. His hard callused hands gently massaged and stroked her. He could feel her pulse beating wildly under his fingertips.

When his hands slid to her shoulders and down her slender arms, he leaned forward and kissed her neck. His lips barely brushed her skin. When he breathed out, his warm breath washed softly over her, making goosebumps sprout on her skin.

He feathered kisses along the line of her jaw, up to her ear, back down her jaw and then brushed her lips lightly with his.

She squirmed under his hands, and she breathed a little moan into his mouth.

His touch was tender, soft, sensual. He wanted to arouse her sweet body so when she woke, she'd be stimulated beyond control and wouldn't want him to stop.

His fingers wandered from the backs of her hands up the sensitive insides of her arms to her shoulders and then down her chest, tracing the sweet side swells of her perfect breasts. His touch was feather soft, making her squirm, arch her back and press the large firm globes into his hands.