Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer, squirmed on top of him, rubbing her thirsty craving loins into him, grinding her swollen clit on the thick mass of the old man's wiry iron gray pubic hairs as they came together, churning, roiling, thrusting against each other.

Jimmy fired impossible amounts of hot incestuous semen into the depths of his niece's contracting young pussy. He flooded her insides with it.

She wanted to scream with pure and absolute joy at the unbelievable pleasure as her relaxing and contracting pussy gripped his thick pulsing cock, pulling it deeper into her body, as it scraped and caressed the sensitive inner walls of her hungry young snatch.

Her beautiful face twisted as if in agony. Her brow was furrowed, and her teeth were clenched in a wild feral grin.

Jennifer's hands clutched her uncle's saggy chest, red nails digging into his pasty flesh. Long gasping sobs poured from her lips and glazed blue eyes stared deep into his, deep into the depths of his soul as they came together.

Neither of them had ever experienced pleasure of this magnitude. Every orgasm they ever experienced paled in comparison.

After his third ejaculation, he drew her down and kissed her again. He poured every ounce of love, every iota of passion and affection, all the fury and burning desire to live and excel, into that kiss, into every thrust of his cock, and into the pulses of cum he jetted deep inside her.

His thick cock pulsed within the writhing girl, her grasping, clutching snatch gripped and released it, gripped and released it, drawing it further and further into her shuddering womb.

Danny watched, enthralled.

He hadn't even noticed when he stared jacking off again and came when they came, once again shooting cum into his clothes, face and hair. He was an absolute soggy cum-stinking mess.

He saw the couple's bodies slowly stop churning and twitching. Jennifer lay draped over the old man like a beautiful golden blanket. Her body was as limp as a rag doll and her eyes were closed. She looked supremely relaxed and a blissful smile graced her lovely face, making her look even more radiantly beautiful than ever before.

"I think I'm in love with you Uncle Jimmy," Jennifer whispered into the inky darkness, barely audible even in the stillness of the room.

Jimmy grunted and cut loose with a resounding fart.

Jennifer giggled and her uncle chuckled.

"Things were getting a little serious so I figured I'd break the tension," he chortled.

When the laughter faded, he whispered back.

"I love you too, honey. Always have."

Jennifer sighed in satisfaction, still draped over the old man, enjoying the intimacy and warmth of the moment... even after the reek reached her nostrils.

She would remember this night for the rest of her life.

After a few minutes, she reluctantly rolled off her uncle's fat body. She kissed him lovingly on the lips then she slowly waddled weak-kneed to the bathroom.

"Gotta pee. Back in a minute," she muttered over her shoulder.

Again, she didn't notice Danny sitting in the room's shadowy corner.

Jimmy sat up and motioned Danny to get up.

The drapes were partially open, showing the lightening sky.

"That's how you treat a girl, you limpdick thieving motherfucker," he whispered. "Now, get the fuck outta here and remember what you saw... and don't ever forget that you're my BITCH!"

Danny stood, edged cautiously around the old man and quietly left the room, leaving the keycard on the dresser.

-----------------------

~Jimmy~

Jimmy heard the toilet flush, the faucet run and then the long-legged busty beauty stood smiling down at him while the light of the rising sun bathed her gloriously. She looked like an angel straight from heaven. Her long straight hair shone like spun gold and her flawless tanned skin glowed vibrant and healthy.

She stood unselfconsciously in front of him, gloriously naked... exhausted, but filled with confidence. Her long, graceful limbs, soft curves, big firm boobs without a hint of sag, and firm toned muscles were absolute perfection.

He eyed his lovely niece up and down, devouring her with his eyes. It was a moment he'd remember for the rest of his life. Never again would he lay eyes on a more beautiful, graceful and magnificent woman... ever.

Jennifer walked around the bed, she liked sleeping near the window, and prodded him to make room for her.

Grunting, Jimmy scooched over a few inches and with a sigh of amused frustration, she lay down against him, draping herself over him like a sexy golden blanket. She laid her head on his shoulder, put an arm around his thick fat hairy torso, and hooked a leg over him, pressing her sore, battered pussy against his thigh.

"What kind of car do I get for my birthday when we get home?" she murmured sleepily into his shoulder.

Jimmy grunted, squirmed beneath her and ripped out another stentorian fart.

"Gross! You are SUCH a disgusting pig!" she said with a high girlish giggle, punching him lightly on the shoulder.

She should've been disgusted, annoyed and repulsed by his behavior... but she wasn't. Those endorphins and love hormones still flooded her bloodstream.

She didn't move, she stayed draped over him, warm, intimately female and smelling faintly of apples.

"Just come by the lot and you can pick out whatever you want, honey," he rumbled.

Their faces were inches apart, but she had a faraway look while her fingers traced patterns on his matted gray chest hair.

"What are you thinking about?" he asked her gently.

She looked up at him, her huge brilliant blue eyes appearing to glow in the lightening room.

She shrugged and went back to playing with the chest hair around his nipples. It tickled.

"I'm just wondering what this all means," she said quietly. Her joy had quickly turned to sadness.

And she seemed to be at a loss for words.

"It's okay, honey," he said in his deep raspy voice. "Say whatever's on your mind. I won't judge. I promise."

Jennifer's heart jumped with joy whenever he called her "honey."

She sighed.

When she was young, she was cruel to him, made fun of him, insulted him... teased him relentlessly, but she always looked forward to seeing him and enjoyed his company whenever he was around.

She'd put forward a certain face to the world, mainly because she thought that was what she was supposed to do. Others said Uncle Jimmy was gross, and she had to act as though she thought so too or be made fun of and ostracized him.

"I never disliked you. As a matter of fact, it was the opposite. But I was always a jerk to you," she said, still not looking at him.

She sighed tiredly.

"Do I have to go back to being mean to you?" she asked, her sweet voice sounding anguished. "After what's happened between us, I know I don't want to do that anymore."

Jimmy stroked her hair, wanting nothing more than to soothe her.

"It's all right," he said. "You can act however you like. It doesn't matter. I'll always remember the real you... THIS you."

He tweaked her nose gently.

"As for me, I'll act the way I always have."

They chatted for another ten minutes, but the room got too bright, so Jennifer stood to shut the drapes. When she hopped back into bed, she wrapped her slender body around her uncle again, even though he made more room for her that time.

Jimmy cupped a full firm breast, holding it as if it belonged to him... which it did. He felt her nipple harden in his palm.

They sat in companionable silence in the once again gloomy room. Jimmy felt her shiver, reached over and threw the cover over them.

He lifted her chin, leaned forward and kissed her soft full lips tenderly.

She pressed her head to his shoulder again, sighed and fell instantly asleep. Jimmy nodded off not three seconds later.

... to be continued