Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her big boobs were absolutely magnificent... firm, pliant and breathtaking in their youthful beauty. They oozed around his fingers as he squeezed them gently, feeling her turgid little nipples press into the center of his palms.

Jimmy pushed them together, pulled them apart, pushed them down, thrust them up, but when he released them, they instantly reverted to their firm round perfection with an fascinating bounce and sway.

He didn't mind the thin shirt between his hands and her skin. The material was soft and silky and his hands skimmed over her as if greased.

Greased.

His thoughts flitted in a different direction. Wouldn't it be nice to pour baby oil on these magnificent puppies and rub it into her skin until they shone, reflecting the light like round bouncy mirrors?

He shook his head to brush away the cobwebs.

He kissed her again. A soft, tender bare brush of his lips against hers.

Jennifer slept on.

He worked his way down her body, kissing her warm damp skin, running his thick tongue in circles in the places that made her squirm languidly.

He gently pushed the bottom edge of her shirt up and over her bouncy tits, scraping her nipples with the silky material.

Those nipples. Those small magic nipples. Sensitive. Responsive. Delightful. In the faint light, he could tell they were flushed red, the areolas puckered and wrinkled in her excitement. But the small wondrous nipples called to him. He bent down and took one gently in his mouth.

Goddamn, she tasted good. Sweet with a hint of salt.

Jennifer arched her back, her breath coming in short huffing gasps while soft mewls of pleasure passed her parted lips. Her head swung slowly from side to side, her eyes were screwed tightly shut and there were two faint lines between her brows as his touch sent her dreams to a supernatural, sexual place.

Jimmy squeezed and fondled her breasts while his lips drew at her nipples with slow sensual suction. His tongue swirled and flicked the rubbery nubs and his warm breath, foul as it was, washed pleasantly over her skin.

He didn't want her to wake.

Not yet.

He spent several minutes on her glorious tits before working his way down her flat toned stomach. He felt goosebumps rise and little hairs stand up as he tenderly brushed his lips on her sensitive skin. She sucked in a deep breath and held it briefly when he tongued her belly button.

While he did all this, his hands continued to gently explore every inch of her body he could reach, massaging, caressing, squeezing. He paid close attention to her reactions.

Slowly, relentlessly, he deepened her lust little by little. In its final stages, he wanted it to rage to a fever pitch.

This girl was what wet dreams were made of... large pert tits, small succulent pink nipples, tiny waist, wide rounded hips, flat belly, lithe muscles, all topped off with the face of an angel. Her beauty was beyond description... and she was in bed with him. HIS lips were on her nipples, HIS hands explored her magnificent body, HIS erection pressed against her slim muscular thigh.

He kissed his way down further and, even asleep, she knew to lift her hips so he could roll her tiny shorts off her broad hips, down her mile-long legs and finally off her slender dainty feet.

He grunted in surprise when he saw she wasn't wearing any underwear. She knew what was coming... and prepared. Subconsciously maybe?

Who the fuck cares.

He kissed her soft pubic hair, running his fingers through it. The hair was trimmed short and very sparse. He loved it. He sank his nose in her pubes and sniffed deeply then kissed it gently.

Using both hands, he cupped and squeezed her Mons and caressed her hipbones where they protruded slightly. She moaned and raised her pelvis towards him when he did that. There, that's one erogenous zone he didn't know about.

He ran his hands sensuously down her inner thighs and slowly spread her legs. After a breathless moment, he crawled between them, eased himself comfortably into place and leaned into her loins. He breathed out a deep long sigh of appreciation at the pink, moist pussy open like a beautiful pink and red flower before him.

He heard the door open and close quietly as he leaned forward to gently kiss her flushed plump nether lips.

Again, she moaned and slowly rotated her hips. Raising her arms, she tangled her fingers in her long blonde hair. Her closed eyes were more relaxed and the two lines between her brows were gone. Her face was peaceful, and a wide happy smile graced her lovely features.

"Yessss, baby, yessss," Jennifer whimpered.

She raised her hips toward him.

"Please, Uncle Jimmy, please eat my little wet pussy. Please," she pleaded softly.

Her words were clearly audible in the quiet gloomy room.

He sensed more than heard Danny sit in the chair behind and beside him at the foot of the bed. There was a rustle as he pushed it back, so he was out of sight in the shadows beside the tall dresser holding the tv, but still able to watch.

Oh yeah. Jennifer was awake now, but her eyes were closed. She had no idea her boyfriend was in the room.

Jimmy lifted his head and licked her juices from his lips.

"Keep your eyes closed, honey. I want you to just feel it and enjoy the ride," he whispered, then returned his mouth to her gasping pussy.

He continued his gentle assault on the teenager's lovely wet pussy. He kissed and nipped up and down her lips, avoiding her clitoris. He wanted to tease her, to drive her into a frenzy of lust, to make her want him.

Extending his tongue as far as it would go, he slipped it between outer and inner labia and sank it into her convulsing hole as far as he could.

Jimmy clutched her firm cheeks and pulled her pussy to his face.

He spread her firm cheeks and slowly slid his tongue to her perineum, the tender space between her pussy and her puckered brown butthole. He scrubbed the sensitive skin with his tongue, licked up to her little hole then back to that magic spot, which he nipped gently with his front teeth. He moved one of his hands from her ass to her clit and slowly, sensually caressed the rubbery nub.

Jimmy was gentle, his every act sensual and erotic, but not in a licentious way. He slowly but surely molded his approach to intensify their connection. His brain registered every moan, every twitch, every jolt of pleasure. He instinctively knew this was the right approach, as he somehow knew with every woman he ever slept with.

With his wife Linda, they were equal partners. Sometimes she wanted to be in charge. Sometimes she wanted to be used and conquered, but most of the time, she just wanted him to make her feel good. She also loved sharing his conquests. He occasionally brought a young woman home and together, they'd turn her into a screaming soggy orgasmic mess.

With his sister Carol, he knew she wanted to be dominated and subjugated. She wanted to surrender, to turn into a bootlicking, cringing, submissive little slut who had no choice but to obey and submit to her master's every whim. She didn't know it, but she also craved an element of pain, humiliation, and degradation. Exactly what he gave her the day before.

Jennifer needed romance. She dreamed of love, courtship and passion. She yearned to be swept off her feet, to feel a connection with a man that transcended lust and need. She wanted to be treasured and desired. She didn't just want sex. She wanted the deep emotional connection that came with the physical attachment that develops with someone she loves. She ached to connect at a level beyond the physical.

Little by little the past two days, Jimmy's every action had linked Jennifer's mind, body and soul to his in a way that was impossible to define. At first it was just blackmail. Later, he gave her incredible sex, bought her trinkets she wanted at the mall, more sex, rescued her from sex traffickers, more sex on the terrace, and more amazing sex now. And he shouldn't forget the car he offered for her birthday.

He felt her shudder and her hips thrust upwards in small jerks.

Jennifer smelled his male musk, his foul breath and his rancid sweat, but instead of repelling her, the combination of smells that reached her flaring nostrils acted more like aphrodisiacs. She found his decidedly unsavory stench delicious, and it made her want to lick the rank sweat off his squat toadlike body. She couldn't help herself... she had to admit it, she was depraved.

"God, Uncle Jimmy, it feels so goooood. Please don't stop. Don't ever stop," she mewled in a high sweet begging voice.

She placed one of her hands on the back of his head and pushed his face into her loins, churning her hips and gasping with pleasure as his nose pressed into her clit and his tongue fucked her tight pussy.

Jimmy snorted and grunted, gripped a firm round cheek with each hand and drew her drooling, gasping pussy to his face.

"Y-Y-You're such a f-fucking puh-puh-puh-pig," Jennifer stuttered with a teeth-clenched grin.

In reply, the old man grunted, snorted into her snatch, oinked, and rooted in her loins like a hog hunting truffles.

She giggled and then suddenly threw her head back when he latched onto her clit and the skin around it and sucked powerfully, flicking the swollen rubbery nub with his tongue at the same time.

Pleasure, pure pleasure shot like a lightning bolt from her clit to her core, to her chest, to her dazed brain, setting her heart hammering and her chest heaving as she tried to draw breath.

"Aaahhhiiiii," she choked out in a faint wail, using both hands to grind the old man's fat ugly face against her juddering churning loins.

Even in her highly aroused state she knew to be quiet.

"OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD," she whimpered, arching her back and tossing her head from side to side. "Ohhh my god!"

Jimmy put everything he had, every bit of knowledge and experience garnered through 69 years of life, through countless sexual encounters, through uncounted women used and discarded, and through his incredible instinctive intuition when it came to women, to pleasure this young goddess. His niece.

Jennifer twisted and jolted, bucked and shuddered, gasped and sobbed at the incredible pleasure coursing through her body. Her legs stretched out to either side of him, her thighs quivered and her toes curled towards the ceiling.

A titanic orgasm tore through her like a cyclone. It shot suddenly to the stratosphere as her uncle shoved two thick blunt fingers inside her, instantly finding and stimulating her g-spot.

Biting her lower lip, she writhed and whined, grunted and shook with pure and absolute bliss.

Her nails dug into the back of his head as she humped his face and tried to shove him inside her with all her might.

Jimmy held on as well as he could, keeping his lips glued to her clit and his fingers in her tightly clasping pussy.

Now he knew what riding a bucking bronco felt like.

He soothed her as her orgasm ran its course, tenderly kissing her inner thighs and nether lips, stroking her flat undulating tummy, running his fingers gently through her soft pubic hair to gently caress her full round breasts.

He looked up at her lovely face.

Gasping, her luscious full lips were slightly parted, and her heavenly chest heaved, perfect breasts quivering and shaking, as she struggled to catch her breath.

But Jennifer kept her eyes closed. Maybe she was afraid the magic would go away if she opened her eyes.

Jimmy was beyond surprised at her next words.

"Puh-puh-puhlease fuck me Uncle J-J-Jimmy," she begged.

Her sweet musical voice was low but intense.

"I nuh-nuh-need you inside me. Please. PLEASE!"

"FUCK ME! PLEASE!"

Jimmy didn't need to hear it twice. He glanced behind him into the shadows and saw the light reflecting from Danny's watching eyes. He was bathed in shadow, but Jimmy's eyes were adjusted to the light. He expected to see anger, jealousy and resentment, but all he saw was pure visceral lust.

He looked down and saw the thieving fuck was jacking off, getting off on watching his girl get eaten out by her own uncle!

Jimmy sat up and turned back to his girl, his fat face gleaming, drenched with his niece's slick nectar.

"Yeah. It's time. You've waited all day, haven't you, honey?" Jimmy whispered hoarsely, crawling forward to kneel between her wide-spread legs, his pulsing cock resting on her pubic hair and taut flat belly, his heavy low hanging balls nestled against her throbbing labia.

Squirming indolently against the old man's throbbing member, Jennifer nodded, smiling blissfully. Her face was relaxed, and her body lay limp, thighs splayed wide. The very image of sexual satisfaction and expectation.

"Yuh-Yuh-You're a disgusting o-old p-pervert, but I l-l-love your..."

She paused as if amazed at her temerity and took a deep breath.

"I love your big hard cock," she whispered, her voice back under control. "It feels so good."

She opened her brilliant blue eyes for the first time and looked up at him sultrily, taking a moment to tuck a stray strand of her long blonde hair behind one ear.

"Please Uncle Jimmy, don't just fuck me, make love to me," she pleaded in a wheedling tone.

Jimmy stared at her in wonder. His hammering heart skipped a beat at her words.

However, that one simple feminine action, tucking her hair behind her ear, was probably one of the sexiest, most stimulating things he'd ever seen in his life. It was a simple innocent act, but it made his already burning desire for her flare as hot as the sun... aching balls, sore cock and all.

Gulping, he nodded dumbly, gripped his cock by the base of the shaft and leveled it, aiming it like the hard fleshy lance it was at her waiting loins. He pulled back his foreskin and pressed the shining purple cockhead against the tight entrance of her heated thirsting pussy.

He leaned forward, put a hand behind her neck, drew her face up to meet his and kissed her. She kissed him back eagerly.

Their lips pressed intimately together, lingering, teasing and playful.

They both sighed with pleasure and satisfaction.

It was a loving kiss, deep, soulful and strangely more intimate than the old man devouring the girl's gasping pussy.

The kiss slowly intensified, turning from soft and tender to wet, passionate, gasping and enthusiastic.

Jimmy thrust forward with his hips when their kiss reached the peak of passion. Her hands were on his saggy ass cheeks, long red nails digging into his flesh, pulling him to her, demanding, urgent in her need. His bulging sloppy belly pressed against her flat toned tummy.

She was so wet and ready for him, but so tight that his cock's thick blunt head made a wet snapping pop when he finally penetrated her willing pussy. He held still, using every ounce of his iron willpower, letting her tight young pussy adjust to the welcome intruder.

She gasped in sudden pain, bucked and he felt her slim body shudder beneath him. Her big firm breasts were mashed against his saggy chest, rising and falling as she struggled to draw enough breath to feed oxygen to her wildly beating heart and laboring lungs.

Jimmy felt exaltation when his sexy niece thrust her tongue in his mouth, exploring its deep recesses. She moaned and shook at the unexpected pleasure of his cock inside her, even if it was just the thick bulbous head. She felt it pulse with every rapid beat of his heart.

Jennifer had the kind of beauty that would drive men mad, drive them to do foolish things, drive them to war. She was perfect in every way... except maybe for her taste in men.

But what can you say?

Nobody's perfect.

Her body adjusted to her uncle's thick cock, her wide hips undulating slowly, forcing her pulsating pussy swallow more and more of his cock inch by hard inch.

He could tell she relished every minute sensation.

Rather than repelling her and turning her off, the reek of sweat and bad breath, the hairy shoulders and gut, the jiggling fat, the piglike grunts and snorts, all only intensified her raging desire. Every foul trait drove her lust. Her nostrils flared and she willingly inhaled his vile stench.

The girl's hungry pussy gobbled the old fat man's hard cock like a starving beast.

Jennifer didn't notice her boyfriend sitting in the shadows. Maybe she saw a fleeting something move in the shadows in the corner of the room, but there was too much going on in her pussy for her to pay it much attention.

-----------------------

~DANNY~

Danny set an alarm for 10 minutes before 2 a.m.

He stayed awake staring at the ceiling for hours. The scenario with the old man ran through his head over and over, each with a different outcome. In his imaginings he always had the upper hand, he was the one slapping the shit out of the old man.

But no amount of dreaming would change the truth. He tried to find a way out of the sticky situation, but nothing came to mind.

He finally nodded off at around 1:30, only for his phone to wake him 20 minutes later.

His aching cheeks felt hot to the touch and his cut lip stung, but it was all better than spending the night in jail and watching his life blow up and college prospects crumble to dust around him.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Why was he so goddamn stupid? Why did he take the money from her purse? At the time, he planned on blaming her horrid uncle, but he had no idea the fucking laptop was recording his every move.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

He rolled out of the bed, threw on shorts, a T-shirt and some cheap flip flops, snatched both his key card and the card he'd found on the floor of his room and crept to Jennifer and the intimidating old man's room.

Quiet as a shadow, he slipped inside and stopped in his tracks.

Jennifer's fat disgusting uncle lay between her spread thighs and his head hovered over the juncture between her legs.

He watched as the old man lowered his head and kissed his girlfriend's flushed pussy lips.

"Yessss, baby, yessss."

He heard Jennifer whimper.

"Please, Uncle Jimmy, please eat my little wet pussy. Please."

Her words were clearly audible even from where Danny stood at the other end of the room.

Danny crept forward and sat in the chair behind and beside where the old man lay nestled between his girlfriend's legs. He pushed the chair into the corner, into the shadows. Out of sight beside the tall dresser.

He watched, bruised cheeks forgotten, male humiliation forgotten, stinging lip forgotten. He could only stare with rapt fascination at the unbelievable show taking place before his eyes.

He should've been angry, jealous, humiliated yet again, which is probably what the old man intended. He should've done something to stop it, but he could only watch the incongruous couple. They were complete opposites... a tall, young, beautiful girl and a short, startlingly ugly, nearly 70-year-old man.

He should've been repulsed, but it was probably the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life. It was truly 'beauty and the beast.' Danny was both disgusted and fascinated. It was like rubbernecking a car wreck, he had to watch, he couldn't tear his eyes away.

What made it so much more erotic was the obvious depth of emotion coming from two such opposite people. This wasn't a wham, bam, thank you ma'am situation. To Danny, it looked like a man and a woman in love... making love, like a pair of newlyweds enjoying each other.

He heard the old man's gravelly voice echo from the gloomy bed.

"Keep your eyes closed, honey. I want you to just feel it and enjoy the ride."

Then he lowered his mouth to Jennifer's pussy and continued orally pleasuring her.

Jennifer had no idea Danny was in the room watching, an aching erection tenting his shorts.

He watched the hideous old man kiss and nip at the juncture of the girl's legs. He was surprised at the gentleness and care he took to draw out the young woman's sexual excitement.