Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw Jennifer shudder and thrust her hips in small upward jerks at the old man.

"God, Uncle Jimmy, it feels so goooood. Please don't stop. Don't ever stop," she begged the old man.

He watched Jennifer grab her uncle's squat wide head and grind his face into her pussy with passionate abandon.

The old man grunted and snorted, shaking his head like a dog with a bone, eating the girl's pussy with unrestrained gusto.

She churned her hips, grinding her aching clit against his face, gasping and moaning with pleasure.

Danny heard the old man snort and grunt, then grip her ass tight. He pulled her loins so snug against his face, he her wore her pussy like a soggy pink mask.

"Y-You're such a f-fucking puh-puh-puh-pig," he heard Jennifer stutter, her white teeth gleaming in the faint light as she grimaced tightly.

In reply, her uncle once again grunted, snorted, and this time he oinked... rooting in her pussy like a pig at the troth.

Danny heard her giggle then she threw her head back and let out a choked squeal. She grabbed the old man's head and ground his fat ugly face against her churning loins.

He'd only ever seen such a thing in porn movies, suspecting the "actresses" were only putting on a show. None of the girls he slept with had ever reacted to him the way Jennifer reacted to her disgusting old uncle.

His beautiful young girlfriend was unreservedly, utterly and completely in the old man's power. Putty in his hands. She was his.

He heard her whimper and saw her shake her head from side to side as if in denial, groaning and hissing at the intensity of her pleasure. She twisted and jolted, bucked and shuddered, gasped and sobbed. Her legs stretched out to either side, her thighs quivered, and her toes curled toward the ceiling.

From her reaction, he knew she was in the middle of a giant orgasm... she was cumming hard, definitely harder than when he had sex with her. Actually, he couldn't even remember if he'd made her cum.

Danny quietly pulled down his shorts, releasing his aching erection and masturbated to the incredibly erotic sight of his beautiful young blonde girlfriend having sex with her fat disgusting uncle... her mother's brother, a man old enough to be her grandfather.

He watched in fascination, speeding up his jacking squelching hand, as the old man shoved two of his fat fingers inside the squirming, bucking girl's flushed wet snatch.

He didn't picture himself shoving his fingers inside her, or eating her pussy, or fucking her... it was so hot to watch the old man do it. Though it would've been exciting to join them for a threesome. Offer the girl his cock so she could suck him off while the old man did his thing.

He didn't dare try, not without the terrifying old man's permission.

He saw Jennifer bite her lower lip, writhe and whine, grunt and shake under the old man's expert tongue-lashing.

Her nails dug into the back of her uncle's wide square head, and she humped his face like a whore.

Her eyes were closed the entire time.

After what was probably an eternity to her, Jennifer's orgasm ran its course and she tried to push the old man's face away from her sensitive steamy wet sex.

Eventually, Jimmy let up, soothing her, tenderly kissing her inner thighs and loins, stroking her sweat-slick flat stomach, skimming his thick fingers over her pubic mound, gently fondling her large firm tits.

Her next words struck Danny like a thunderbolt.

"Puh-puh-puhlease fuck me Uncle J-J-Jimmy," Jenny begged her hideous old uncle.

Her voice was low, pleading, and filled with untamed need.

"I nuh-nuh-need you inside me. Please. PLEASE!" she stuttered.

"FUCK ME! PLEASE!"

Danny saw the old man glance back at him through the deep shadows. Catching his eye, the old man gave him a smug toothy grin of victory, his fat face gleamed wet with sweat, saliva and his niece's copious juices.

Danny hung his head at yet another humiliation. The old man saw he was jacking off. He couldn't help himself, this whole scenario was just too erotic, too stimulating in so many ways that he had to do it. He had to beat off or explode.

Instantly dismissing him, Jimmy turned back to the girl.

"Yeah. It's time. You've waited all day, haven't you?" the old man whispered hoarsely.

He crawled forward and knelt between Jennifer's spread thighs. Danny could see his thick cock resting on his beautiful girlfriend's sweat-slick belly, and his big hairy low-hanging balls rested on her flushed pussy lips.

Jennifer squirmed under the old man's raging hard cock. Her face was relaxed and bore a blissful satisfied smile. Her body lay limp, and her thighs were spread. She looked sated and exhausted, but there was a look of expectation on her lovely face.

As many of the things she said that night had, her next words surprised him.

"Yuh-Yuh-You're a disgusting o-o-old p-pervert, but I l-l-love your..."

She paused and took a deep breath.

"I love your big hard cock," she whispered. "It feels so good."

Danny saw her open her big blue eyes for the first time. She looked down at the old man with a come-hither sultry expression and tucked a strand of her sweaty blonde hair behind one ear.

"Please Uncle Jimmy, don't just fuck me, make love to me," she pleaded in a wheedling tone.

Danny saw the old man nod, grip his cock by the root and press the shining purple mushroom-shaped head against the squirming girl's pussy. He didn't shove it in. He stayed still while the girl helplessly humped at the old man's thick cock.

He watched Jimmy lean forward, draw her face to his and kiss her gently. She kissed him back with the same subdued passion.

Their lips barely brushed, lingering, teasing, playful.

He heard them sigh longingly... lovingly.

Their kiss was warm, deep, soulful and strangely more intimate than the old man devouring his niece's gasping pussy. It slowly intensified, turning from soft and tender to wet, passionate, gasping and enthusiastic, their tongues dueled in each other's mouths.

Danny watched Jennifer willingly and enthusiastically kiss her hideous uncle. They weren't quick pecks on the lips, but long wet passionate kisses, urgent and intimate. They sealed their lips together and thrust their tongues deep into each other's mouths, delving deep, exploring.

Danny sped up his jacking hand when he saw the old man thrust his broad fat hips forward as their kiss reached the peak of passion. Her hands were on his ass, her long red nails digging into the saggy cheeks.

It looked as if she wanted to pull him inside her as deep as he could go.

Her need was urgent, demanding.

Danny heard a wet squelching pop as the old man's bulging cockhead sank into Jennifer's soggy young snatch.

She broke their kiss, flinched and gasped in surprise at the sudden pain. She made to flinch away, but the old man was on top her, his fat bulging belly rested on her stomach, and her tits mashed beneath his saggy torso so there was nowhere for her to go.

Her chest heaved as she gulped for air.

Instead of driving forward and sheathing himself to the hilt inside his writhing niece, Jimmy held still. Danny saw the old man's fat quiver and shake. It must've taken a monumental force of will to keep from spearing into the beautiful blonde girl in one mighty thrust, as Danny would have.

He noted everything the old man did was for Jennifer's pleasure. Not once did he deviate and focus on himself, on his pleasure, not once. Danny needed to remember that, especially after seeing Jennifer's reactions to everything the old man did.

He heard the girl moan and lean up to kiss the old man again. He was close enough to see her tongue drive into the old man's mouth.

Danny watched the sexy blonde slowly undulate her wide hips like a cheap slut, grinding her squelching pussy slowly against her uncle's cock, forcing it to swallow it inch by inch.

She moaned and whined in her need, relishing every minute sensation of the old man's thick cock sliding down her tight slick channel. She probably felt every ridge, every vein, every bump on that thick hard shaft.

He was deep, deep inside her, hard and unyielding... a fleshy iron bar deep in her velvety softness.

Beating his meat in the shadows like a perverted peeping tom, Danny watching avidly as his girlfriend pushed against her uncle's thick slab of meat, whining and blubbering like a sex craved slut.

Blazing, lust-filled brilliant blue eyes stared up at the old fat man hovering over her while tears rolled down her flushed cheeks as she drove her hips upwards, impaling herself on his thick hard cock.

The old man shook as if with palsy. His head was raised, eyes tightly shut, teeth clenched, and his hands clutched her big round boobs.

More and more of the old man's cock disappeared inside her only to reappear, drenched and shining in the faint light with his niece's slippery juices.

Danny kept jacking off, but when the old man pulled his thick cock out of the squirming girl's pussy, slapped it on her pouty nether lips and rubbed it against her clit, he couldn't control himself and exploded, blasting wads of cum into his shirt, shorts, face and hair.

It was all he could do to keep from crying out as his body convulsed shooting hot sticky semen into his clothes, hair and body.

Meanwhile, Jimmy slid into his niece. She gave a sweet whine of pleasure and satisfaction when he slowly fucked into her as far as he could. Her slender fingers were still on his saggy fat ass, trying to pull his steely hard cock even deeper inside her.

Again, they kissed, soft and sweet. At least until Jimmy found her clit with his finger and rubbed it fast enough to trigger an orgasm... and Jennifer was off to the stratosphere again, the walls of her pussy stretching and contracting around her uncle's thick member, milking him mercilessly, while bright lights flashed before her eyes and pleasure flooded through her body.

Jimmy sank relentlessly into Jennifer's pussy in long slow strokes.

And so the night went.

Danny watched for hours while thick globs of his semen dried in his hair, skin and clothes.

Time passed and he watched the old man and the teenage girl make love unreservedly.

Every now and then, the fat old man leaned down to capture the beautiful young woman's mouth with is, without changing his rhythm. Sometimes the girl would capture his just as eagerly.

They were the most mismatched pair of people he'd ever seen, but that night, in that bed, they were synchronized and perfect for each other.

The girl sobbed, groaned and whined in pleasure, crying out in unrestrained passion.

"OH MY GOD, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME UNCLE JIMMY! PLEASE FUCK ME!" she pleaded.

And her Uncle Jimmy complied eagerly. He fucked her well into the night, drawing out their pleasure over and over. Driving them to the very edge of climax, only to switch positions.

He went from missionary to doggy style, to reverse cowgirl, to side by side, to sitting facing each other, to licking her pussy to orgasm.

At one point, Danny saw Jennifer eagerly kneel next to the old man, bend over him to suck and jerk his thick hard cock at the same time. Gobbling the thick hard phallus hungrily and enthusiastically. He watched as she circled his bulbous purple cockhead with her tongue then plunged down, taking as much of it in her mouth as she could, sucking powerfully.

She opened her sweet mouth wide, her beautiful face distorted by its veiny girth, as he pushed his thick cock into its depths, then she grasped it with her lips, scrubbing the head's bulbous sensitive underside with her tongue as he drew it back.

The pleasure was exquisite. Watching her, seeing her enjoyment, her joyous abandon, relishing her desire for the old man, her wish to pleasure him in her every motion. It was beyond imagining. Jimmy stroked her long golden hair tenderly, smiling warmly as she looked up into his gleaming eyes.

Again and again, Jennifer tried her best to get her uncle to cum, but he pushed her off and sank into her in another position. His cock was sore and rubbed raw in places, but he wasn't ready to end this night of miracles... this night where he and his niece didn't just fuck but loved each other with a passion hotter than the sun.

Sometimes he dove back between her legs, stimulated her with his lips, tongue and teeth, and made her explode yet again in mind numbing orgasms.

On and on they continued, for hours.

The old man kept himself from coming by disrupting the building pressure. Over and over, he changed positions but that didn't keep him from making the girl explode in orgasm every time he could manage it. It got to the point that the Jennifer was so exhausted from climaxing so many times that she was a limp quivering mess, drained where she could hardly lift a hand.

Sometimes he hammered into her hard and fast and at others he was tender and gentle. He was sensitive to her needs and more than willing and able to give her whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

Danny lost count of the number of orgasms the gorgeous blonde girl enjoyed, they seemed endless. Over and over, she came, only to lie limp in the old man's arms whispering endearments and professions of eternal love.

"I can't believe this is happening, Uncle Jimmy," she whimpered well into the second hour, lying beneath him completely spent.

His cock was still rock hard inside her. Just as her eyelids began to droop in exhaustion, he kissed her deeply and drove his hips forwards then back, raking his thick cock in her tunnel, the ridges of his bulging cockhead stimulating her slick pussy yet again.

Jennifer's orgasms were nearly an out-of-the-body experience... or maybe a full-body experience.

Her eyes took in her uncle's smile and hideous, yet exciting appearance. Her skin received his touch. Her nostrils inhaled his scent. Her ears took in the deep timber of his voice. His taste lingered in her mouth, flooding her tastebuds. Her brain sent signals through her nervous system, which told her genitals to accept him... he is the one. Her heart pumped faster. Her breathing quickened.

But they didn't climax together. Over and over again, he denied her that pleasure. It got to the point that she wanted it more than life itself. She desperately wanted him to cum inside her. She wanted... NEEDED... him to fill her with his seed. The idea of carrying her uncle's baby sent a stab of pure lust like a lightning bolt into her brain and through her throbbing loins.

"Please, Uncle Jimmy, please, please cum in my pussy," Jennifer begged in a tiny, sweet begging voice. "Please. I don't care if you knock me up. I want to feel your cum inside me."

Then she squeezed her arms together, forcing her big tits to bulge outwards... it was an amazing show of force.

Jimmy grunted, flipped her into another position and fucked her to orgasm yet again.

Every time Jennifer climaxed, her body released oxytocin, a hormone sometimes referred to as the "love hormone."

Whenever she came, her strong young healthy body released the love hormone and a veritable flood of endorphins that made her feel happy and relaxed flooded her system... at least until her uncle drove her to yet another orgasm.

Those pesky hormones and endorphins also made her feel a love so deep and all-consuming for her uncle that a lump rose in her throat, and she looked lovingly up into his ugly bloated face as he hovered over her with his cock spearing deep into her clenching guts.

Finally, at nearly 5 a.m., Jimmy playfully slapped Jennifer's ass and smiled at her.

"Climb on top," the old man panted, breath wheezing in his lungs.

Danny heard him clear as day.

"It's time you get what you want," he graveled, his voice hoarse and dry as dust from nearly three hours of lovemaking.

"Time for me to cum in your pussy," he gasped. "It's what you want, isn't it?"

Jennifer lay face down, her upper body sprawled limply on the bed, her arms over her head, her face turned to look at her uncle. He'd just been fucking her doggie style, gripping her shapely ass and watching her flesh shake and tremble every time he drove into her.

"Yessss. Please Uncle Jimmy. I want it. I want to feel you cum inside me. I want us to cum together."

Again, Danny casually noted how Jennifer's slim curvy female body contrasted oddly with her Uncle Jimmy's fat hairy toadlike bulk.

The girl eagerly rolled over, giving her uncle room to lay on his back.

He watched the blonde beauty climb on top of the toad-like old man and bracing her hands on his hairy bulging gut. She edged forward, placed her knees on either side of his thick hips, and took a moment to grip his hard cock and guide it to her sopping wet entrance.

Once the thick mushroom head was in the right spot, she lowered herself deliciously down onto him, easing herself torturously down its slick length, eagerly impaling her slippery wet pussy with his thick veiny member.

She groaned in blissful pleasure.

After she took his full length inside her, Jennifer rose slightly on her knees, giving him room to fuck up into her.

Over the past several slow torturous hours, Danny watched the old man toss his niece around, taking her in many different positions, but for some reason he had avoided the cowboy position.

Danny quickly found out why.

With her beautiful face and enormous perfect breasts looming over him, and feeling her spitted on his cock, the old man was beyond all control.

He glared up at her like a man deranged, his ugly features twisted into a visage of pure unadulterated lust.

He heard Jennifer squeal faintly as the old man gripped her tiny waist and drove his hips upward in lightning blur, savagely pummeling his cock in the girl's tight slick channel. He shifted his grip and clutched her perfect tits savagely, squeezing them together then he leaned forward and chewed on her small pert nipples.

There was no stopping him, no slowing him down, no calming his raging sexual hunger.

The old man grunted and snorted, driven to a frenzy of lust after keeping it reigned in for so long. He had large hands, but her tits were so big that her soft bulging breast flesh oozed around his clutching fingers.

Jennifer released a staccato of moaning grunts deep in her chest with each savage, hammering thrust. Her body bounced and swayed with the speed of his unrestrained nearly inhuman pace as he fucked her quivering tingling pussy like a lust-maddened beast.

After several mind-altering moments of wild passionate fucking, he released her tits and drew her face down to his to kiss her open mouthed, mashing her big round breasts against his chest so they were nipple to nipple.

She met him halfway, moaning and whining into his mouth.

Danny knew this was it. All the teasing, the foreplay, the sweet tender lovemaking, the slow buildup... it was all out the door.

With renewed vigor, Jennifer tried to match her uncle thrust for thrust, tried to keep up with his blurred hips and for the most part, she succeeded, but after several torturous moments, his hands left her face and dropped to her wide flaring hips, his thumbs and forefingers nearly encircling her tiny waist, and pushed her down onto him.

Jennifer threw her head back, her long sweat-damp blonde hair bounced behind her, the tendons of her neck stood out like iron cords, and her breath was trapped in her lungs as her uncle penetrated her deeper than he ever had before.

And then, pleasure of pleasures, he felt cum boil up from the depths of his soul and Jennifer felt his hard thick cock throb and pulse deep within her.

Jimmy grunted and snorted like a hog, tossing his head from side to side at the incredible power of the orgasm coursing through him.

He ejaculated with the power of a cannon deep inside his niece. Each blast of semen, had he not been inside her, would've shot more than 20 feet in the air.