Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 07 - Final

Story Info
Jennifer her mom & aunt Linda spend the day with Uncle Jimmy.
11.1k words
4.41
6.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last installment in the Jennifer's Vacation series. It is officially laid to rest. Time to move on. Hope y'all enjoy it.

My thanks to Kmaf for his original story.

-----------------------------------

Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 07 - Final

by st0rmbringer

~Jennifer~

Jennifer dreamed.

She was home in her bedroom, snug and comfortable under the blankets. Stuffed animals lined a high shelf, Harry Style posters covered the wall. The room was cold but there was a male arm around her, and a large hand rested on her midriff.

Her spirit slid away from her sleeping body like smoke from a chimney. She floated up slowly to hover over the bed.

The room was dark but somehow, she could see everything clearly. Danny lay behind her, spooning her from behind. His strikingly handsome face was calm and peaceful as a sleeping child's.

The more she looked at him, the more out of place he looked, as if another should be in his place. Someone much, much older and much different. The young man's complete opposite.

Why the hell was Danny in her bed anyway? She felt annoyed and then worried. She sensed it was almost time to get up and get ready for school. Her mom would barge in any minute, shrewishly berate her for being lazy and never waking up on her own, then she'd start picking up clothes, straightening her room and making as much noise as possible. Nag, nag, nag.

When an image appeared in her mind's eye of an ugly, toad-like old man, sparkling flashes of pleasure flooded her spirit self like synapses firing in the brain. They flashed everywhere. Heavenly pleasure blurred the sleeping couple below, but her disembodied body didn't feel pleasure the way her body did and slowly it faded until all that remained were the sleeping forms below.

Something else flooded her... surety. Danny was the wrong man.

She concentrated her spirit's willpower on the sleeping girl and tried to picture the old man once again in her mind's eye in all his repulsive glory, completely disregarding the handsome young man below... he was unwanted, unimportant.

An image formed in her mind of a short, overweight, troll of a man with greasy gray hair carelessly combed over his liver-spotted bald head. He had thick lips, a wide mouth, crooked yellow teeth and even in her imagining she could smell his rancid breath. He had at least three greasy chins and small piggish brown eyes. His body wasn't any better. He was short, squat and fat. His hands and feet were large.

The barrel-like belly drooped unpleasantly over his waist and his body was covered with thick gray hair, almost like a pelt. His stale body odor was absolutely nauseating.

Uncle Jimmy.

Had she a body, she would've flushed red in embarrassment and shame as an image of the old man's perfect cock appeared as crisp and clear as an ultra-high-definition picture in her mind.

Had she had a mouth, she would've salivated.

In her dream's imaginings, he stood towering over her while she knelt submissively at his feet, looking from his hard throbbing cock, bulging veins and all, to his ugly bloated face.

Again, pleasure flashed through her spirit self like electric jolts.

Out of bed, in public she'd swear up and down he was the most repellent man she' ever seen, and she'd mean every word of it. But in private, in a bedroom alone with him, she'd hump him like a cheap slut. She'd throw herself at him and give him anything he wanted.

God she was so depraved, so absolutely disgusting. She had to be a degenerate to be attracted to such a revolting human being.

With her Uncle Jimmy's picture crystal clear in her mind, she somehow forced her spirit-self to descend to the sleeping girl below.

As soon as her spirit touched the slumbering form, it dove back into her body, and her eyes instantly snapped open.

Suddenly, the arm around her felt heavier and something on its surface tickled her skin.

Jennifer carefully lifted the blanket and looked down at the arm around her. It was no longer Danny's long muscular arm. It was short, thick and covered with wiry gray hair. It was that hair that tickled her.

She recognized it immediately and her breath caught in her throat. A flood of conflicting emotions clashed within her. Love, hate, joy, disgust, confusion, attraction, shame, and interspersed with all of them... pure unfiltered lust.

She twitched in surprise and the old man spooning her grunted, tightened his arm around her and pawed one of her full breasts. She felt no regret that handsome young Danny was gone and in his place was her hideous old Uncle Jimmy.

In her dream, her emotions settled and all she felt were satisfaction and joy.

Jennifer instantly felt her nipple harden in the old man's palm.

She drowsily looked around. This was definitely her room.

She squirmed against the old man and noticed that his hard bare member was squeezed between her legs. She felt instant and overwhelming arousal when her brain recognized its hard yielding presence. She felt wetness seeping from the slit in the bulbous head.

She wondered why she was naked under the sheets.

Why was he naked?

Jennifer squirmed against old man's engorged member, trapped between her inner thighs and her drooling steaming hot pussy. She churned her hips in short circles, squeezing her legs tightly together... making her legs and pussy masturbate him.

Her uncle grunted in his sleep and his big hairy paw tightened pleasantly on her big tit and began to knead it like kneading dough.

He said one word in his sleep. She heard it plain as day and it echoed in her ears.

"Jennifer," he whispered.

Her heart jumped and a lump formed in her throat.

She ground against her uncle like a bitch in heat and when she felt the old man's thick cock slide wetly between her labia, she bent forward slightly, arched her back and before she knew it, his thick phallus was at her slick wet entry.

Jennifer gasped and twisted her body to look back at the old man humping his thick cock between her slippery nether lips. His eyes were closed, and his brow was deeply furrowed as if deep in concentration. Offhandedly, she noted the deep grooves on either side of his mouth and the pale blotchy color of his heavy round face.

He was just as repulsive as she remembered. She whined with need and pushed her loins against the bulbous rubbery cockhead at her willing entrance.

She was so turned on... and looking at his vile features and gross fat body only turned her on even more.

She and her friends called him a pervert, but at least his tastes were easy to understand and acknowledge, he liked beautiful young girls whereas she was depraved... a real pervert who hungered for hot incestuous sex with her fat, disgusting old uncle.

In her dream, Jennifer shrugged. If she wanted to fuck her obese, repulsive uncle, why was it anybody's business. It's what she wanted. It's what she needed. It's what she'd have. In her dream nobody cared.

With the last thought, Jennifer thrust her ass back against her uncle's sleeping body until his thick, slippery member pressing against her pussy popped suddenly inside her, the wide bulbous head felt wonderful.

Jennifer's torso was still twisted giving her a perfect view of her uncle's fat, slab-cheeked face when she forced his thick cock to penetrate her.

She saw his eyes snap open, and his mouth turn into a round O of surprise. He grunted, snorted like a hog and suddenly released a loud booming fart that shook the bed and, surprise of surprises, made his cock vibrate delightfully within her.

The old man flipped the blanked off them and his fart's foul shit stench filled her nostrils. What a disgusting pig.

"Jennifer. Sweet, sweet Jennifer. You're a dirty slut for my cock, aren't you?" he rasped, his voice heavy with sleep.

Jennifer stared deep into his dark pig-like eyes and nodded without hesitation. She couldn't look away.

Her need for him burned like the fires of hell in her soul.

God, he was so ugly, but she looked at him through the eyes of love and lust and knew with utter certainty that every flaw only made him more perfect for her. Her heart swelled and her eyes misted with emotion as they stared unblinking into his.

She contracted and relaxed her inner muscles, gripping him, caressing him, drawing him deeper into her with every twitch of her hips.

"I'm a dirty slut for your big dirty cock, Uncle Jimmy," she said sultrily, her blue eyes wide and pleading.

They lay on their right sides. Jennifer's long muscular legs were pressed together, making her already tight pussy grip him like a velvety vice, while her uncle's left hand mauled her big breasts, tweaking her pebble-hard nipples, squeezing her, caressing her.

"Fuuuck, so firm but so soft... your tits are so perfect, honey," he grunted, his eyes finally leaving hers to look down at hand caressing her breasts.

He closed his eyes for a second then met hers once again.

"Your pussy's soooo fuckin' tight too," he said holding still while she humped back against him when he called her "honey."

Experience told Jennifer what to expect. She knew he'd do everything in his power to pleasure her and she loved it when he played with her clit while he was inside her.

As if reading her mind, his hand slid from her breasts, down her undulating tummy and then his skilled fingers were at her slippery nether lips, groping their intimate connection. It was pure magic. Two thick blunt fingers, now drenched with their juices slid up to her swollen clit.

"Your pussy's mine forever, Jennifer," he rasped passionately as he pulled back and then slid forward into her, deeper this time.

"Whose pussy is this?" he asked, grasping her labia which obscenely bulged around his hard swollen cock.

Jennifer didn't hesitate.

"It's your pussy, Uncle Jimmy. It'll always be your pussy," said his teenage niece honestly, her brilliant blue eyes staring guilelessly into his.

Uncle Jimmy grunted with satisfaction and quickly found Jennifer's swollen clit again.

The hideous old man knew exactly what to do... and he did it well. He rubbed her perfectly, with just the right amount of speed and pressure. She wailed and squirmed against his fat hairy body, quivering and jerking, as a series of orgasms tore through her like shotgun blasts.

Uncle Jimmy thrust his thick cock into her, plowing relentlessly into her tight slick channel, making her cum even harder.

"Tell me you love me, Jennifer," he grunted.

He pulled back then drove his fat hips forward thunderously, slamming his cock deep inside her.

"Tell me you're mine!" he roared.

Jennifer wailed and nodded eagerly.

"I lo-love you, Un-Un-Uncle Jimmyyyyy," she moaned, in the middle of a monumental orgasm. Her long slender body shuddered with the force of her uncle's thrusts. "I'm yours always, Uncle Jimmy."

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

The pain when he gripped her long blonde hair and drew her face to his, intensified her orgasm and when he kissed her gasping mouth, the pleasure amplified a thousandfold.

Jennifer squirmed, spitted on her uncle's thick fleshy lance. She didn't hold back and shrieked and whined with pleasure.

"Fuck me Uncle Jimmy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she chanted repeatedly into his mouth, mixing her sweet breath with the foul reek wafting from his nasty face hole. With every "fuck me" she pushed her ass back to meet his brutal thrusts.

This was by far the most intense dream Jennifer ever had. It all seemed so real.

Her bedroom door suddenly flew open, and her mom walked into the room without warning.

Jennifer broke their kiss with a shocked gasp but made no move to pull away from her lover and end his magnificent fucking.

"Jenny, why do you insist on dropping your dirty clothes on the floor," her mother snapped, bending over to pick up a dirty t-shirt and panties and dropped them on the laundry basket in her hands.

She didn't seem to notice or maybe didn't care that Uncle Jimmy was naked and in bed with her beautiful blonde daughter or that his thick engorged cock was balls deep in her flushed wet pussy.

"When're you gonna learn that if you put 'em in the hamper right after you take 'em off, you don't have to pick them up later," her mom nagged for the thousandth time, bending over to pick up a pair of stained and ragged jeans.

Jennifer bit her lip to keep from crying out in sublime bliss when the top of Uncle Jimmy's ridged cockhead scraped her G-spot yet again. His fingers on her swollen hyper-sensitive clit also never let up.

She rocked back and forth in rhythm with her uncle's hammering cock. She wrapped an arm around her elderly lover's neck so he could kiss her whenever he wanted... which was often.

"If you don't start cleaning up after yourself and keep this room neat, I'm not gonna let you go out with your friends anymore," her mother continued a few moments later, picking up yet more dirty clothes.

Uncle Jimmy pulled her face towards his by her hair again and she eagerly responded, French kissing him back just as passionately, loving the feel of his thick tongue in her mouth.

Her mother put the laundry basket on the bed next to the desperately fucking couple and glared down into her daughter's contorted face. It was sweaty, flushed bright pink and her lips were slightly swollen from her uncle's fiery kisses.

"Do you understand me, Jenny, or do I need to get your father involved?"

Jennifer broke a heart hammering kiss with her uncle and nodded.

"Yes, mom, I understand," she responded breathlessly, moaning as her uncle put his hand on her hip bone and massaged the spot maddeningly.

His touch on that sensitive spot set off another orgasm that sent electric bolts of pleasure ripping through her pussy and into her core. She wailed and her slender body shook and thrust back against her uncle mindlessly.

"What's the matter, baby," her mother said, sitting next to Jennifer on the bed and slipping a strand of sweaty blonde hair behind her small ear while her daughter shook in the throes of a powerful climax.

Jennifer had had enough.

"Mom, can you please just get the fuck out of my room!" she shouted.

Her mom stood, glaring down at her, huffed and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Jennifer heard, "Ungrateful little bitch" as she walked away.

Not five minutes later, right when she sensed the long-awaited signs that her uncle was about to cum inside her, her mother was banging at her door.

"Jenny... Jennifer. It's time to get up and get ready for school," her mom hollered.

She tried to ignore her, tried to recapture the feel of Uncle Jimmy's cock about to shoot off inside her, but the knocking continued incessantly.

"Jenn... Jenn... Jennifer! Are you in there?" her mom shouted. "Answer me damn you!"

Bang, bang, bang... the door shook and banging echoed in the room, loud, demanding.

-----------------------

~Jennifer~

Jennifer woke.

Someone was banging on the door, calling out her name.

Her mother.

She looked around, confused. She closed her eyes and tried to recapture her erotic dream, but it faded away like mist in the sunlight until all that remained were scattered, half-remembered images and feelings.

"Jennifer. Jenny are you in there?" her mother bellowed. The door and the walls shook from the force of her pounding.

Jennifer's back was cuddled snugly against her uncle's big belly. She felt warm and protected... safe from the dangers of the world. His snores went on uninterrupted.

Well, not all dangers. Her mother was right outside the door.

Just like in her dream, her uncle had his arm resting on her waist and his big hairy-knuckled hand clutched one of her bare breasts.

Groggy and not yet fully awake, she gently pulled his hand away from her boob and rolled out of bed, careful not to wake him. She was completely naked. At some point the night before, her uncle had pulled away the shorts and silky tank top she wore to bed and tossed them aside.

Her uncle's snoring suddenly stopped, he snorted and then it picked up again where it left off.

Jennifer stood weak-kneed and unsteady. Her whole body was sore from nearly three hours of continuous fucking the night before... or was it that morning? Her hazy brain didn't seem to want to work. Her hair was a tangled rat's nest and there was a horrible taste in her mouth.

She shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs and looked around for her clothes. The were nowhere to be found and she didn't feel like rummaging through her suitcases for more. There was a t-shirt on the ground at her feet, she picked it up, brought it to her face, sniffed deep and put it on.

It was Uncle Jimmy's. It reeked of his stale sweat and unique musky male scent. The shirt was wide but not very long. It barely reached the edge of her pubic area. Her foggy brain didn't register that her loins weren't covered.

She shuffled on shaky, aching legs to the shaking door. Her mother still pounded on it from the other side.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. Hold ON!" she said sullenly, angry at being woken from an intense exciting dream she wished she could remember. Her body sure remembered it, she could feel the wetness dripping down her thighs.

Her mom stopped pounding on the door the moment she heard her daughter's grouchy voice.

Knuckling an eye, Jennifer unlocked the door and opened it as far as the chain would allow. Her mother stood in the hallway, fists on her hips, toe tapping the ground impatiently and her face a thundercloud of anger. Aunt Linda stood behind her with a smug, knowing smile on her pretty face. They both wore light floral print summer dresses. Her mother's dress was peach with pink flowers and her aunt's was white with sunny yellow flowers.

"Yeah?" she rasped sullenly, still upset. Her throat was as dry as the desert.

"You were supposed to meet us for breakfast this morning," she said tightly through clenched teeth.

She took an exasperated sigh and crossed her arms.

"The boys are watching the kids and we're supposed to have a girl's day," she continued.

She craned her neck, trying to look past her.

"Where's Jimmy?" she asked.

Jennifer absentmindedly tried to run her fingers through her tangled hair.

"He's still asleep," she grunted.

She took a step, reached into the bathroom, picked up her hair brush from the counter and brushed at the tangles in her long blonde hair.

The door rattled again when her mom thumped it impatiently with her knuckles.

"Jennifer, get back over here and open the door," her mother demanded angrily.

"Jimmy can do what he wants but you need to get dressed. We gotta go."

Still groggy and not yet fully awake, Jennifer undid the chain lock, stepped back, looked down at herself and gasped.

She knew she had made a mistake... and there was going to be trouble.

NOW, she was wide awake.

When Jennifer got out of bed and put on Uncle Jimmy's t-shirt, she didn't realize she wasn't wearing any underwear. She was "Porky Piggin' it," as some would say, referring to not wearing anything but a shirt... no pants, no underwear.

When she glanced down, she saw she wasn't wearing any clothes other than the short baggy T-shirt.

In that quick glance down at herself, she realized her inner thighs and sparse blonde pubic hair were slathered with her uncle's flaky dried cum. Wet trails of vaginal lubrication had dripped down her inner thighs, her body's reaction to the barely remembered dream, and they'd left wet grooves in the thick white crust.

Jennifer dropped her hands to cover herself and just as she was about to turn to rush into the bathroom, her mother grabbed her wrist and pulled her back with unnatural strength.

"We tried texting, calling your cell phones, calling the room. I even came knocking a few times," said her mom angrily. "Linda even went out to the parking lot to see if Jimmy's car was still there."