Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was her mother and her aunt. She didn't know how to feel, how to react.

So much had happened since their vacation started. Every day was a new experience, a new adventure... and now this.

Was it good? Was it bad?

What the hell was she supposed to do? To think?

She felt Uncle Jimmy's arm around her waist and turned to look down at him with a raised questioning eyebrow.

He had a wide happy smile plastered on his face.

He felt her eyes on him and turned to wink at her playfully.

"You can join them if you want, but you wore me down to a stub, so I think I'll just watch," he said with a low chuckle.

His thick fingers traveled up one slender arm and shoulder, grasped her neck and drew her face down to his for a sweet tender kiss.

Jennifer felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise and goosebumps sprouted all over her body.

She wondered fleetingly again how the old man knew exactly what she liked.

Still naked, he lumbered to the corner of the room and slouched comfortably in a cushioned chair tucked between the TV cabinet and the section of the plate glass door that usually stayed closed.

Jennifer paced forward and stood over the bed, watching the two struggling women.

She'd never seen anything like it.

The only sexual experiences she ever had were with her boyfriend and Uncle Jimmy. The occasional pop-up ad or mistaken website, both of which she immediately closed, were the only exposure to porn she ever had.

She'd never seen two people have sex, let alone two women... and she found it strangely fascinating and arousing.

Her heart raced and her breath rasped in her throat as she got more and more turned on.

Finally, she stumbled to where Uncle Jimmy sat watching and sat on his lap.

His hands immediately pulled away the towel wrapped around her and cupped her full breasts. They were more than a little sore from days of being manhandled, but he was gentle. As usual, he knew exactly what she needed, and he gave it to her.

When Linda kissed, licked, and sucked her mother's clitoris and the area around it, her mom copied every action and was rewarded with a buck of the hips and low groans of pleasure.

Jennifer didn't know if her mother had ever been with another woman before and assumed this was her first experience. It was turning out to be unexpectedly exciting.

She watched Linda tongue her mother's bright pink tunnel and brown puckered asshole. She occasionally turned her head and nipped at her inner thighs.

As Jennifer and Uncle Jimmy watched, Aunt Linda became more and more verbally and physically aggressive, grabbing a fistful of brown hair and guiding the woman's lips and tongue to wherever she wanted.

"Lick my pussy, you little slut!" Linda said, grinding Jennifer's mom's face into her pussy.

"Tongue my asshole, whore!"

"Suck my clit like a good little slave!"

On and on she went.

And Jennifer's mother quickly and enthusiastically complied with every command.

Jennifer couldn't take it, she straddled one Uncle Jimmy's thick thighs and rocked back and forth on it, rubbing her hot steamy quim against his bristly leg hair, and leaving a slick wet streak on his thick hairy thigh. Her bright blue eyes were glued unblinking to the two women thrashing on the bed.

When Jennifer felt her uncle's engorged member bump her ass cheek, leaving a slimy trail of precum on her skin, she briefly turned to him and met his blazing eyes in amazement.

Was this old man even human?

They'd fucked in the shower half an hour before where he filled her pussy to overflowing with his potent semen. How was it possible he was ready to go again?

Keeping her eyes on the two writhing women, Jennifer shifted until she straddled his lap. She took his thick cock between thumb and forefinger, angled it until the gleaming purple mushroom head pressed firmly against her pussy's entrance.

Her gaze never shifted from the two women. Her mom and aunt were scissoring... their legs open and their furnace hot pussies grinding and squelching wetly together.

Jennifer gasped at the pure eroticism of the two women moaning and groaning while their vulvas ground against each other.

She had to have her uncle's amazing cock inside her... she had to.

As soon as the thought crossed her mind, she dropped her weight on her Uncle Jimmy's lap, forcing his cock to sink to the hilt inside her and making a wet splurch as his cock slid sloppily into a snatch still oozing his previous load.

His hands squeezing her large plump tits, fingers pinching and pulling on her hard little nipples, and his teeth nipping the back of her shoulder only served to intensify her pleasure at his instant penetration.

She felt full... complete... but only when her uncle was inside her.

She threw her head back and wailed the way she had the day he ate her out on the deck outside while she talked to her boyfriend. The coiled wet towel balanced on her head tumbled behind her to drape over Uncle Jimmy's head and her cold wet hair draped over them.

The old man yanked the towel away and drove his hips up, using her tits to yank her down onto him. He wasn't gentle, not this time... it's not what she wanted or needed. He pounded his sore dick into his teenage niece as hard and fast as he could raise and lower her.

His balls ached, his lungs burned, and his muscles felt ready to cramp, but he drove on, racing to finish inside her once again. His sexual instincts pressed his exhausted brain to impregnate this female... his mate.

After what seemed like hours, all four of them exploded at the same time.

Uncle Jimmy sent jet after jet of his cum into his niece's depths for the third time that day, his cock pulsing and throbbing within her. Jennifer jerked and shuddered over him, enjoying yet another orgasm while spitted on his thick cock like a filly by her stallion.

Heads raised, diddling each other's pussies, the two women on the bed watched them intently. They were so aroused by the sight of the beautiful young blonde and the hideous old man cumming in front of them that it triggered their orgasms. Each woman sent sprays of womanly white milky cum into the other's mouth, drenching faces, chests and bedclothes.

Jennifer's screech echoed in their ears long after she stopped. They each lay gasping, blood thumping, hearts hammering, chests heaving with the power of their orgasms.

The room reeked of sex and the sheets were soaked yet again with bodily fluids.

Exhausted, Jennifer dropped next to her mom and aunt on the bed and all three lay there catching their breath while Uncle Jimmy watched listlessly from the padded chair. He sat back limply, his cock dangling from the edge of the chair while a long gooey string of semen connected his cock to the carpeted floor.

Half an hour later, all four of them crowded into the shower, crying out and giggling as the cold water hit their still hot bodies.

Hands soaped bodies and lips kissed other lips randomly in a welter of good humor and playfulness.

They were too drained for more sex, especially Uncle Jimmy, but the mere act of touching each other, caressing smooth young bodies, except for Uncle Jimmy's hairy pelt, was sensual and so very intimate.

All inhibitions and jealousies were thrown to the wind. They were all determined to enjoy this new dynamic... this new adventure into the unknown.

Maybe later there would be regret and shame, embarrassment and guilt... or maybe not.

As for here and now, they were determined to enjoy themselves.

-----------------------

Uncle Jimmy took the three women to the mall again. This time it was a shopping spree for his sister Carol. Of course, the other two still got a few odds and ends for themselves. Jimmy just couldn't say no to them.

Dressed to the T in their new finery and looking absolutely lovely, the three women convinced Jack and Danny to keep an eye on the kids during the weekend, watching sports and playing on the beach... doing whatever they wanted. Uncle Jimmy even gave them money to rent a pair of wave runners all day.

While the two men watched the kids, they even put on a fashion show for Jimmy that ended in another tangle of bodies and a wet messy bed.

With the men and children occupied, the four of them spent their days together. Sometimes all four of them in the bed at once, a seething mass of three beautiful squirming women and one obese hairy old man. Other times, there would be two on the bed while the other two watched and fondled each other. And sometimes there would be three on the bed while the odd person out watched and masturbated.

Somehow, it was a liberating experience for the women. It was a chance to explore their sexuality, to openly do all the things they ever wanted to try but were either too embarrassed or too repressed to explore.

For the old man it was pure and absolute heaven.

His wife, his equal partner, loved this new exciting arrangement. His sister, the slave, was always obliging... she didn't have any choice, but they did come up with a safe word for her... "vacation" seemed the right fit.

As for Jennifer, she was hard to figure out. In public, she made fun of Uncle Jimmy and insulted him like she always had. She disrespected him at every opportunity and seemed genuinely disgusted and repelled by him.

But in private, she couldn't get enough of him. She was the only one who showed any sign of jealousy. It sometimes reared its ugly head whenever he made out with the other women or climaxed in his wife or in his sister.

Jennifer repeatedly told him she was his, especially when she was on top, riding him to orgasm... it was their favorite position. He loved being able to play with her big tits and suck on her perfect nipples. She liked how deep his cock went, how perfectly it hit every sensitive spot in her pussy and how it filled her.

Her biggest issue was that she wanted him to tell her he was hers too, and when she finally got him to say those words, her heart felt ready to explode with joy.

When Jimmy saw how that phrase affected her, he said it regularly. Though she knew he also belonged to his wife and her mom, in the depths of her heart was the knowledge that what she and her uncle had was special. She couldn't define it, but she KNEW it.

Their vacation ended the day after that memorable weekend. They had to check out of their rooms by noon on Monday and then take the six-hour drive home.

The mood was somber during breakfast that morning.

The three women were especially down. The previous three days had been particularly eye-opening and exciting and none of them were ready for the vacation to end.

Jack, Danny and the kids were clueless about their foursome. Well, from the way Danny looked at them, maybe he wasn't but he never let on. He did give Uncle Jimmy a wide berth and his yearning for Jennifer had cooled. He thought it was exciting to watch her fuck her uncle, but that didn't mean he wanted anything more to do with her.

Jennifer never even noticed. In her mind, their relationship was over the minute Danny slunk away from her uncle, intimidated and terrified in his first hour at the hotel.

By noon, their luggage was loaded.

Jennifer, Linda and Carol stood staring at each other, their eyes misted with tears and their lower lips quivering. Uncle Jimmy, Jack and the kids stood by their car doors, waiting while the women hugged and promised to visit often.

Jack was lucky not to know the hidden meaning behind some of the things they said, otherwise he would've been scandalized and ready to file for divorce.

Eventually, goodbyes said, Jennifer slid into her parents' car and waved to her uncle, aunt and young cousins as they drove away.

Jennifer's vacation was over.

-----------------------

***EPILOGUE***

Jennifer went to one of Uncle Jimmy's used car lots the week after their vacation.

His eyes just about popped out of his head when he saw her waiting for him in the lobby. She was dressed in her catholic school uniform. The white button-down shirt and green and gold tie made her tan stand out even more and combined with her golden hair and startling blue eyes, she looked like a model... or like a Greek goddess.

The white shirt was at least a size too small. The buttons screamed, struggling to contain her big perky breasts.

She wore a plaid green and gold pleated skirt that reached about four inches higher than the tops of her dimpled knees. It seemed too short to be a part of a catholic school uniform, but what the hell did he know. Knee-high white socks with green and gold stripes at their top and a pair of shiny black patent leather shoes completed her ensemble.

Jennifer later told him that she usually rolled down her skirt's waistband, raising the skirt's hem a few inches more than allowed. She liked to tease the boys, the priests and sometimes even the nuns whenever she got the chance. If anyone called her on it, she'd unroll it and voila... somebody obviously made a mistake. Her skirt was regulation length.

Half a dozen salesmen crowded around the beautiful young woman, eager to start a conversation. Jimmy knew they were ready and eager to either sell her a car or get into her skirt.

"That's my niece people. Back off! She's here to see me. Let's go. Clear out. I don't pay you to hit on pretty girls."

The men scattered, muttering at the world's injustice.

Jimmy led her out to the lot. It was a good thing she followed behind because if she'd been in front of him, giving him a view of her perfect legs and magnificent ass, even under her skirt, he wouldn't have been able to resist. It was all he could do to keep from dragging her into his office anyway and fucking the ever-living shit out of her.

They walked up and down the rows of cars, stopping here and there to take a closer look. Sometimes Jimmy sneaked a kiss when he knew they were in a camera blind spot.

He struggled hard to keep his hands off his niece. Especially with the sultry, teasing, lash-lowering looks she kept giving him, and the way she "accidentally" brushed the front of his straining trousers when she walked by. It reminded him of how he used to do the same thing to her when she was younger.

It took monumental self-control to stick to the job at hand... and she didn't do a thing to make it easy for him. She should've looked wholesome and innocent in her catholic schoolgirl uniform, but it was impossible to conceal her magnificent beauty and powerful sexual energy. She could've worn a burlap bag with holes cut out for her limbs and she still would've looked good.

He expected her to choose a mustang or a charger or some other sports car, but she surprised him by eventually picking out a fully loaded hybrid SUV. It was one of the more expensive vehicles in the lot... but a promise was a promise.

Five minutes after they went into his office to take care of the paperwork, she was bent over his desk, hissing with pleasure as he crouched behind her and slid his tongue deep into her pussy.

He'd impatiently rolled her white thong panties down to her ankles and flipped her green and gold plaid skirt up over her slender muscular back, revealing her perfect round ass cheeks which quivered enticingly when he slapped them.

Her hips swayed from side to side and rotated in little circular jerks as the old man pressed his face into her perfect ass. He slipped his skilled tongue out of her honey hole, licked her Perineum, circled her tight little asshole, slid along her groove then flicked her aroused, hard little clit.

"I mished chuu, honey," he mumbled around a mouthful of hot teenage pussy.

Jennifer bit her lower lip to keep from crying out in ecstasy at the teasing torture. She wanted to scream "TONGUE FUCK MY PUSSY, BABY!" at the top of her voice, but all she could do was squirm and push her heated flesh harder against his face.

"I missed you too, Uncle Jimmy," she groaned instead.

The only sounds she trusted herself to make were short high whines from deep in her chest.

Just as he had nearly two weeks before in the hotel balcony, he shifted around between her legs until sat on the ground between her spread legs, his face in her churning loins.

Jimmy showed his niece just how much he missed her by eating her pussy with all the passion and skill he possessed. His head twisted and jerked from side to side while his lips, tongue and teeth kissed, probed and nipped every nook and cranny he could reach.

Jennifer squirmed. When his lips latched onto her clit, she was unable to hold still. She whipped her head back and her mouth opened in a wide O of pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her like a hurricane.

She whimpered and bit her lower lip hard enough to draw blood as pleasure rampaged through her. Rhythmic muscle spasms rippled in the flushed young pussy.

"God, I've missed you, Uncle Jimmy," she gasped with a choked sob, grabbing his head and grinding it against her aching pussy.

Jimmy sat on the ground between her legs, his back braced against the side of his desk, and devoured his niece's sweet pussy with all the gusto and skill he could muster. His hands roamed up and down her long shapely legs and firm round ass, loving the way they trembled when his tongue explored a particularly sensitive spot.

A few minutes after her first orgasm, she came again. Three minutes after that, her knees buckled, and she nearly fell when she climaxed again... then again... and again. Until she couldn't take it anymore and pushed his face away from her hypersensitive clitoris and juddering pussy.

When Jimmy finally came up for air, gasping and spluttering, his face was shiny with her juices.

They took a few minutes to catch their breath.

Jennifer swept paper and office crap off his desk and laid on her chest on its hard wooden surface, looking over her shoulder as her uncle stood and edged between her legs, his steel-hard erection brushed the back of her leg leaving a wet smear of precum on her skin.

She waited expectantly, holding her breath as he gripped her left hip and guided his swollen cock to her hot eager entrance.

He had no idea she went to a catholic school. The hot little bitch knew her outfit would rev him up and wore it to drive him batshit crazy for her.

She pushed against the bulging beast when she felt the rubbery head against her flesh.

Jimmy knew she didn't want to wait. She didn't want him to go slow. She wanted him to take her as he had that first night at the hotel. She wanted him to take her and stake his claim on her body by filling her pussy with his hot white seed.

He thrust hard, shoving his cock inside the horny teenager. Filling her with his swollen cock until his swinging balls bounce off her itchy clit. Again and again, he thrust, grunting and sweating, driving into her with all the power in his fat aging body.

Jennifer pushed back against the fleshy lance spearing into her body, its perfect size and shape raking every sensitive spot in her burning pussy.

Friction, her uncle's hot hard cock, his stinky sweat dripping on her back, his hips slamming into her ass with piledriving force, they all brought her closer and closer to another monumental orgasm... one that put the others she'd enjoyed that day to shame.

His big hands slid from her hips to her breasts and used them to pull her to him. She wished they'd taken the time to get naked so she could feel his big, callused hands on her bare tits, feel his fingers tweak and pull on her sensitive nipples, feel his bare flesh against hers.

He drove forward, pulled back until only his cock's thick bulging head was inside her, then he drove forward again, shoving his thick cock deep into her, slamming his hips against her ass, and making her flesh shudder in waves from the point of impact.

Again and again, he hammered into her. The pressure built to a boiling point until they exploded together.