Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy drove forward one final time, using her tits to pull her against him as hard as he could, sinking his cock into her as deep as he could and sending jets of hot frothy cum deep into her pregnant pussy.

Jennifer pushed back, churning her hips against the old man's pleasure making cock. She pressed her forehead into the cool wooden desk and squeezed his hands hard against her chest with hers.

They didn't cry out. The only sounds in Jimmy's office were the wet slap of flesh against flesh, ragged gasps of pleasure, and an occasional low groan.

After his cock stopped twitching and shooting wads of cum into his niece, Jimmy stayed inside her, resting his fat belly on her back until his softening cock slid wetly out of her along with a torrent of milky white cum.

Groaning, he pulled away and sat in his chair, looking at his beautiful niece with more than fondness.

Jennifer turned to look at him with a languorous look of sleepy satisfaction on her face. She smiled a smile of pure joy and looked ready to fall asleep.

They took a few minutes to unwind then cleaned themselves up and took a few minutes to tidy his office.

Then minutes later, when Jennifer walked out of Jimmy's office, she looked like a respectable catholic high school girl going home in her new vehicle. She kissed her uncle chastely on the cheek and walked to her waiting car with eager anticipation.

Finally, Jennifer drove away in her birthday present. No one would ever know that her uncle's cum was leaking out of her sore battered pussy, oozing down her still-quivering inner thighs and pooling on the leather seat. She wore no panties... not anymore. They happened to be in her uncle's back pocket.

She missed her Uncle Jimmy's big cock, and now that she had a car, she'd be able to see him more often.

-----------------------

Jack had no clue that whenever his wife and daughter went to visit Jimmy and Linda it always led to a four-way orgy.

When his wife gave him the monumental news that she was finally pregnant, Jack was over the moon. They'd tried for so long.

Days later, his wife told him that their sister-in-law Linda was pregnant as well. It was exciting and two women constantly got together to visit and compare notes.

It wasn't happy news when his wife told him their daughter was pregnant too. He was furious and wanted to know who the father was, but Jennifer refused to say.

Somehow, Carol was able to calm him down, as she always did.

Later that night, when they were getting ready for bed, Jack asked her why she wasn't upset. Usually, she blew her top if Jennifer's room was a little messy. He wondered out loud why she was barely upset that her daughter was pregnant by some unknown boy at 18.

She came up with a reasonable reason off the cuff. Something to do with pregnancy hormones... blah, blah, blah. He fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Eventually, he came to accept the situation. He wasn't happy about it, but there really wasn't much he could do.

After so long trying for a baby, he found the idea of an abortion repellent.

So, he settled down to life with two pregnant women in his house. It wasn't as bad as he expected since they both spent three to four days a week at Jimmy and Linda's house.

They always came home happy and relaxed, so who was he to tell them no.

-----------------------

The months passed and the women's bellies swelled with three healthy little half-brothers.

They were happier than they ever could've hoped.

The sex was amazing. They were there for each other, and Jimmy had his uncanny way of knowing what they each needed and if it was within his power, he made it happen. Whether it was a foot massage, a peanut butter and pickle sandwich, or a slow sensual fucking, he was always up to the task and never disappointed.

By miraculous coincidence, the three babies were born within minutes of one another, in the same hospital, and in three rooms right next to each other.

Jack and Jimmy later admired the babies through a window into the hospital nursery. The nursing staff placed the three bassinets right in front where the fathers could see them.

They looked almost exactly the same, dark-haired and dark-eyed.

Eyes shining with pride, Jimmy turned to look at his brother-in-law.

"The little runts sure take after my side of the family, don't' they?" he said with a bark of laughter.

--The End--