Jennifer's Vacation Pt. 07 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still smiling, Linda edged past the two women and strode languidly to the bed, her wide hips swaying exaggeratedly. The two women barely noticed her, they were too absorbed with their drama to hear the married couple's muttered conversation from the bed.

"What's the damn matter with you? Why didn't you answer?" her mom said barely pausing for breath.

Jennifer tried to subtly cover herself with one hand, shuffling from foot to foot while her mom held her wrist in an iron grip.

"What are you wear..." said her mom, stopping mid-word and gasping in surprise. She grabbed both of her daughter's slender wrists and pulled her hands away from her body.

"Wha... Wha... Wha..." her mother's mouth opened and closed like a gaffed fish as she desperately tried to make sense of what she saw.

There was no mistaking the dried cum, the shaky legs, the tangled messy hair, the look of sexually satisfied lethargy... but to so blatantly throw it in her face? The little BITCH!

Jennifer watched her mother raise her arm to slap her, but her uncle's voice cracked like a whip from the bed.

"STOP," commanded Uncle Jimmy, in a thundering voice. It was deep and powerful and sounded like a knell of doom.

Her mother's hand stopped mid-swing. She trembled and her large brown eyes were wide, frightened and strangely excited.

Jennifer tugged her arm away and stepped back, putting distance between her and her angry mother, then turned to look at her uncle.

The room was gloomy, light filtered around the edges of the drawn curtains, but it was light enough to see the old man plainly as he threw off the sheets and rolled ponderously off the bed.

He stood swaying in all his horrid naked glory.

All three women gasped in unison, both repelled and fascinated by his repulsive naked form.

His cock dangled like an elephant's trunk between his legs and his hairy low-hanging nutsack bulged obscenely. His pasty skin was covered with short gray hair, mostly concentrated on his chest, shoulders, and belly. There was a trail from his belly button to his groin where it thickened, becoming long, bushy and tangled.

Linda was intimately familiar with her husband and was drawn like a fly to his foulness, but it still surprised and sometimes repelled her when she saw him nude.

Jennifer and her mother saw him lean close to his wife and thought they heard him whisper, "watch this."

Uncle Jimmy lumbered slowly towards the mother and daughter. His glaring angry eyes were glued to his sister's.

He didn't blink. He looked dark, menacing and more than a little scary.

Jennifer's mother stood nervously in place. She dropped her arms and clasped her hands together in front of her. She lowered her eyes, looking submissively at the ground. Her shoulders were hunched. She looked like a frightened child.

She saw her mother tremble, whether in trepidation or excitement, it was hard to say.

Jennifer watched in stunned silence as her repulsive lover stopped inches from his sister. He loomed over her, staring ominously down at her, not saying a word, but Jennifer could tell he was angry from his ragged breathing. She could almost see his foul breath wash hotly over her mother's pretty face.

"Don't hit her again," he graveled, his deep voice harsh with menace.

Still glaring angrily at his sister, he snatched Jennifer's hand and dragged her stumbling towards the bathroom.

"We're gonna get cleaned up," said Uncle Jimmy.

He paused and looked at his wife then nodded at his sister with his chin.

"I expect she'll do whatever you want," he said with a wide wicked grin on his face.

He looked imperiously back at his sister.

"Aren't you, Carol?"

Heartbeat.

She gave a meek almost imperceptible nod.

"I SAID. Aren't you, Carol?" he said again, anger making his voice lower.

Carol nodded eagerly.

"Yes, master."

Then Uncle Jimmy opened the bathroom door and lumbered in, dragging his teenage niece unresisting behind him.

-----------------------

~Carol~

She spent the morning calling and texting her daughter and her brother. Worried sick. She pounded on their hotel door. She wandered through the hotel lobby, pool area, gym, everywhere she could think of, expecting to see one or both just around the corner.

No sign of them anywhere.

Linda went to the parking lot to see if her husband's car was still there. It was.

Finally, frustrated and scared that maybe something had happened to them, she and Linda went to their room and pounded on the door, hoping against hope they were just sleeping late.

Now she stood in the hotel room foyer, wondering why she reacted to her brother the way she did. She tried to erase the previous day's sexual encounter with him from her mind, but it was hard. It kept playing over and over in her mind like a porno.

When he ordered her around, dominated her with the force of his personality and presence, there wasn't a thing she could do but capitulate and submit utterly to his will.

Just from the short encounter once Jenny let them in the room, she could tell her panties were positively drenched. Her pussy fairly drooled for her brother... her master.

But he was in the bathroom with Jenny.

Still clasping her hands in front of her, a rustle of fabric drew her eyes to the bed. Linda stood and glided towards her as gracefully as a stalking cat.

The sound of her daughter and brother's voices echoed from beyond the closed bathroom door then came the unmistakable sound of the shower turning on.

She watched, fascinated, as Linda strode towards her, wide hips swaying seductively.

Carol submissively lowered her eyes again and shivered in anticipation and fear.

She remembered her brother's words.

"She'll do whatever you want," he'd said.

... and she would... though she still didn't know why.

Carol gulped and her face reddened in embarrassment at her surrender to her brother's command.

The tall blonde woman stood staring silently down at her, studying every minute detail.

Seconds stretched into minutes and Linda's eyes never left her.

Finally, Carol hesitantly raised her eyes and studied her sister-in-law's face.

She was lovely.

Maybe not quite as beautiful as Jennifer, who had the kind of fresh youthful beauty men made fools of themselves for, but she had a striking, statuesque and mature beauty.

Again, Carol wondered what she saw in her brother. She questioned why a beautiful young woman would marry a hideous old man more than 30 years older than her.

The clatter of the shower door sliding opening, two people climbing in and then the door sliding closed, reached her ears.

Before she knew it, thought followed action. Carol turned suddenly and went into the bathroom. Linda hesitated in surprise then followed close behind when she realized what Carol was doing.

The room was small and filling with steam, but she could clearly see her daughter and her brother through the frosted glass doors. They were naked in the shower.

They stood facing each other. Jennifer towered more than half a head taller than her uncle, putting her firm round breasts at the same level with his fat neck and three chins.

The old man's soapy hands fondled her daughter's big breasts, while hers were made a continuous loud wet squelching noise as she pumped his hard soapy cock with both long delicate hands.

Jimmy's blazing eyes were glued to his hands on her breasts. His mouth was open and his eyes were bright with lust.

"... the most perfect tits I've ever seen," he was muttering in appreciation. "I could die happy right now."

Jennifer's brilliant blue eyes were glued to her hands on his thick engorged cock. Her mouth was open too and her long blonde hair was slicked against her small head. Her back was to the shower spray.

Carol stopped in her tracks and stared in astonishment.

She'd heard them having sex for hours in the middle of the night. She knew without a shadow of a doubt what they were doing, but to actually see them together brought it into stark vivid reality.

Jennifer turned her head to look at them. Carol knew she could see them, though the details were lost because of the frosted glass.

Her breasts rose and fell rapidly, her arousal intensified when she realized she was being watched.

A slut for her uncle's big hard cock and an exhibitionist, Carol thought jealously.

Never breaking stride, Jennifer kept her eyes glued on them then turned, leaned forward and kissed her uncle with wild untamed passion. Carol saw her open her mouth and eagerly entwine his tongue with hers.

It was wildly and unexpectedly erotic to see two such opposite people be so intimate... so loving... so connected.

She jumped in surprise when a pair of warm lips kissed her right shoulder. Slim arms slid around her, and warm gentle hands cupped and squeezed her shuddering breasts.

Linda.

Her sister-in-law's lips slowly traveled up her neck, nipping and kissing. Sometimes gentle, sometimes aggressive.

Carol felt her nipples pucker and harden. In no time at all, her panties were damp with wetness.

She moaned when Linda's lips nipped at her earlobe and then again louder when she saw her tall, blonde and beautiful daughter suddenly push her hideous uncle against the far shower wall, stand aside to let the water wash the soap from his body, then bend down to take him in her mouth like a cheap whore.

Linda pulled Carol back against her and together they watched as Jennifer fellated her uncle while gentle hands roamed teasingly up and down her body.

Jennifer was enthusiastic and surprisingly skilled.

Hot water sprayed her slender, well-muscled back while her head bobbed and twisted.

Bracing her hands on the old man's thick waist, the teenager moaned, hummed and slobbered lovingly all over his thick veiny cock.

Carol heard the old man's deep raspy voice echo in the small steamy bathroom.

"Suck that cock, baby. That's right. That's right. Just like that," he rasped, thrusting his hips forward, making her shove her nose into his thick gray pubes.

Even as she writhed under Linda's touch and watched her daughter suck her uncle's cock, Carol wondered about the old man's incredible stamina.

She heard him and her daughter going at it two nights before. Again in the morning, then in the afternoon with both Jennifer and Linda... according to him anyway. That evening he'd taken Carol while her daughter was in the shower. And finally last night, or more like earlier this morning, he and her daughter were at it for hours.

She knew he took medication for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes. Usually, men his age suffered from erectile dysfunction or low testosterone too. Obesity didn't help either, but he had the sexual stamina and recovery time of a teenage boy.

Where did he get the energy?

She watched the old man maul Jennifer's dangling breasts and thrust his fat hips forward, driving his blood engorged cock deep into the girl's eagerly sucking mouth until she choked and gagged. She pulled away, glanced their way to make sure the two women still watched, took a deep breath then went back to sucking the old man's dick.

She and Linda caught their breaths when Jimmy pushed Jennifer's face away from his member and manhandled her until she faced away from him. He grabbed the base of his cock with one hand, turned and grinned in their direction then guided the bulbous purple tip of his cock to the squirming girl's gasping entrance.

"Jimmy's gonna fuck her," whispered Linda's sultry voice in her ear.

She chuckled wickedly.

"And he's gonna knock her up too... if he hasn't already."

Carol tried to pull away, but Linda was stronger and held her firmly in place.

"And from the way you and him were acting yesterday, I'd say you probably have his baby growing in your belly too," she whispered, unrelenting.

"Haven't you and Jack been working on getting pregnant?" she taunted.

She chuckled cruelly again.

"It only took him one try too. Hell, that man even looks at a girl and she'll have a big belly in no time."

She sighed and tweaked one of Carol's nipples painfully, making her squirm and cry out.

"I stopped taking birth control the minute Jimmy told me he fucked your baby girl," Linda whispered, her voice tight with excitement. "Wouldn't it be something if all three of us were pregnant with his babies?"

Linda lifted the hem of Carol's dress, slipped deft fingers under her panties and unerringly found her hot swollen clitoris.

"Incest is so hot. Isn't it?" she asked, teasing Carol's clit torturously slow.

They both groaned when Jimmy finally sank the tip of his cock into Jennifer's pussy.

The girl's head was turned toward them. She was looking at them, pushing back against her uncle's thick fleshy rod, doing everything in her power to get as much of his pleasure giving tool inside her as she could.

"Please, Uncle Jimmy, Please stop playing with me and fuck me," Jennifer pleaded.

"Tell me you're mine and I'll fuck you as good as you want," he grunted harshly, his thick blunt fingers sinking into the flesh of her wide hips.

"And you better mean it too or I'll pull out and fuck one of them instead," he said cruelly, motioning with his chin at the two women watching them so intently.

Jennifer groaned as his bulbous cockhead twitched within her, turned her torso, hooked an arm around his neck and tried to force him to her.

"I'm yours, baby," Jennifer whined, her voice low and loud with the power of her sincerity. "I AM. I'm yours Uncle Jimmy. Now please, please fuck me. Make my pussy feel good. Fill me with your cum, baby."

Jimmy threw his head back and roared, pistoning his cock into his niece's body with body jolting force.

He hammered relentlessly into the teenage girl like a machine, using her wide hips to pull her towards him, while driving his hips forward to sink his raging hard cock savagely into her squirming body.

The slapping sound of flesh against flesh echoed throughout the room, as did Jennifer's wail and Jimmy's piglike grunts and snorts of pleasure.

They strove together, as synchronized a well-oiled machine.

Water sprayed their striving bodies as they strove in the age-old dance.

Jennifer bounced and shuddered, and with her arm around her lover's neck was able to draw his fat slabby face to hers and kiss him passionately and unreservedly. Jimmy kissed her back just as ardently.

Carol jerked and twisted in Linda's arms.

Linda was the virtuoso and Carol was her squirming, groaning instrument. She played her masterfully. Over and over again she brought the writhing woman to the edge of orgasm, but always kept it just beyond reach.

"Please Linda, please stop teasing me and make me cum," she begged.

Linda sank two long slender fingers into Carol's contracting snatch and put her lips against her ear.

"Jimmy told me you're a submissive little cunt," she hissed in Carol's ear. "So you don't tell me what to do little bitch!"

Carol tensed at her words, then Linda pounded her fingers into her tight pussy, making her shudder and nearly fall to the ground like a rag doll when her knees nearly gave out. Linda stopped her finger banging when she sensed the telltale signs of an eminent climax.

"Now you have a master AND a mistress, little slave," she moaned into her slave's ear, watching her husband hammer his cock relentlessly into his beautiful young niece.

"Does that please you?"

Carol shook her head, resisting the urge to accept what was happening to her.

Linda sank her fingers into Carol's hot wet pussy and rooted around for the firm little bump on the upper wall of her pussy. A spot adjacent to her clit. A bundle of highly sensitive nerves that Linda knew all about.

She assaulted that special little spot... she rubbed it, raked it gently with her fingernails, pushed on it.

Carol went wild, grabbing her sister-in-law's hand and pushing it at her loins. She humped wildly, completely out of control.

Just as she was about to cum, Linda pulled her hand away.

Carol groaned in disappointment.

"I asked you a question, slave. Does it please you that I'm your mistress?" she whispered breathlessly into her ear.

The couple in the shower were now face to face, kissing passionately.

One of Jennifer's feet was on the floor and the other was hooked behind Jimmy's leg. Her right arm was around Jimmy's neck and her other was braced against the shower wall.

Jimmy was between her legs, his hands around the girl's tiny waist, fingers nearly meeting, and he pounded his thick cock into her like steam engine, huffing and puffing.

Jennifer squirmed and writhed, raising her loins to meet his every piledriving thrust.

Carol nodded. Her brown hair was draped over her face like a dark veil. Her will was gone. Now, it was only her mistress' will that mattered... and her master's.

"Y-Y-Yes mis-mis-mistressssss," she stuttered and hissed. "It puh-puh-pleeeases me very m-mu-mu-much."

And just like that, she was lost.

But she got her reward. Linda pulled soaked fingers from Carol's grasping cunt and rubbed her clit, fast and steady, until she finally bucked and shuddered in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

Her squinted eyes watched the fuzzy couple in the shower. She saw Jimmy grasp Jenny's leg and lift it to his shoulder. Jennifer was very limber from countless hours of practice as a cheerleader and didn't even blink when her uncle forced her into standing splits while he repeatedly drove his cock into her depths.

Linda calmed and soothed her sister-in-law and when the time was right, slipped her slippery fingers back into Carol's hot tight pussy and timed her thrusts to Jimmy's.

When Jimmy threw his head back and roared at the top of his voice and Jennifer tossed her head in ecstasy, Carol came again.

Watching her brother and her daughter having hot incestuous sex and then seeing them orgasm at the same time, drove her into a frenzy.

As Jimmy shuddered and twitched, emptying his balls into his niece, Jennifer jolted, trembling from head to foot as a series of massive orgasms washed over her like waves on a rocky shore. Over and over again, her pussy clasped and released her Uncle Jimmy's vibrating, jerking, virile cock as it flooded her insides with potent cum.

Jimmy's sperm cells swam up through Jennifer's cervix. His sperm and her uterus worked to move the millions of squiggling sperm towards an egg traveling in her Fallopian tube.

But they battered themselves futilely against it.

The egg was already fertilized. It steadily divided into more and more cells as it traveled through her Fallopian tube to later attach itself to the lining of her uterus.

Nobody knew it, but it was happening to both mother and daughter... and before long, to Jimmy's lovely blonde wife as well. They all conceived within days of each other.

-----------------------

~Jennifer~

Giggling, Jennifer skipped out of the bathroom surrounded by a plume of billowing steam. Her uncle had just pinched her ass and tried to pull away the towel wrapped tightly around her slender torso. Its corner was tucked between her bulging breasts. She had another towel wrapped around her long hair and coiled on her head.

She stopped dead in her tracks at the shocking scene before her astonished eyes.

Her mother and her aunt lay naked on the bed in a writhing, squirming 69. Their cool summer dresses lay pooled on the floor in front of the bathroom door and their bra and panties made a trail to the bed.

Jennifer had blatantly thrown her sexual relationship with her uncle in her mother's face and expected repercussions of some kind, but she hadn't expected to see her munching on her aunt's carpet like a sex-crazed lesbian.

She was relaxed and sexually sated, but watching two beautiful women pleasure each other was a new, novel and arousing experience.