Jenny

Story Info
Neighbor fun.
3.7k words
4.47
9.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is this little milf that lives down the street who is just so cute and just seeing her, which we do frequently, since she is friends with my wife, I have to be careful not getting caught stripping her and fucking her in my mind, whenever she is around.

She must have picked up on that, as the following will show.

Last week both my wife and her daughter, the one I have been fucking behind my wife's back for the last 8 yrs, went out of town together to visit my in-laws.

Friday nite I spent the nite taking care of the dogs, which also meant I took them for their nightly walk. On this particular nite, I happened to take the route that took me by Jenny's house.

She was outside with her kids and her husband and she was wearing yoga capri length pants and a crop top. It didn't take an active imagination to see her swollen camel toe, when she sat down in her chair. I also noted her crop top was showing her erect nipples, and tried not to fixate on either, for too long as I didn't want to get hard, in my gym shorts.

After some small talk I continued on my way and didn't think much of it.

Saturday rolled around and I decided to take in the pool.

When I got there is was not all that busy and I found what I thought was a secluded spot and fell asleep for a bit.

Then I heard my name and it was Jenny. She was telling me, "you're gonna get burned if you don't turn over."

As I did, I thought I heard a little gasp and it was then I looked down and realized I had some wood going on. I pretended not to notice or let her know I'd heard it.

Truth be told, I was thinking back to previous day and her swollen pussy and hard nipples.

We spent some time chatting and with my shades on, I would occasionally catch Jenny eyeing my crotch area and at least once, she inadvertently licked her lips as well.

It came out in our conversation that her hubby had taken the kids for the day to a resort area west of Denver and would not be back until well into the evening.

Also during our conversation she mentioned how much she noticed the changes in my body recently, (been working out hard and actually have a six pack). I thanked her and then told her I was going to go home as I was going to prepare my dinner for the evening and then watch a movie.

After getting home and changing into my jogging pants and a loose sweatshirt, I went and prepped my steak and salad and made a pitcher of Margs.

It was then that the doorbell rang, and I looked on the Ring™ and saw Jenny standing there in her swimsuit cover and thongs.

"What can I do for you, Jenny" I asked upon opening the door.

"Can I come in and tell you, please" she said with a bashful tone and demeanor.

"Sure thing."

Upon entering the house it was then that I noticed her cover was all she was wearing, except for her flip-flops. This started the blood flowing to my cock.

She chose to sit at the island counter and I sat at the other edge, hiding my growing cock and asked her, "what can I help you with?"

"I am going to be blunt. Do you find me attractive? I ask as Brad (her hubby) doesn't and hasn't touched me in weeks" as she stifled a bit of a cry.

"Hell yes, I find you attractive and you can never say a word to Meloni (my wife), she would kill us both."

"I know, and I don't want to do anything that would ruin my relationship with her, and yet when she talks about you and your body all I can do is think about it and you using me."

"I understand and what I am about to tell you should alleviate some of your guilt. I find you very attractive and on more than one occasion have thought about fucking your tight little body."

"Matter of fact, I noticed your swollen pussy yesterday in your yoga pants and came home and jerked off thinking of my cock in that."

"Really? I noticed your cock this morning at the pool and while we were chatting kept eyeing it and thinking how it might feel in my pussy."

Shyly, she asked, "are you hard now and can I see it?"

"Yes." and with that I stood up and pushed away from the counter and dropped my jogging pants, revealing my cock.

Jenny, looked at it ravenously and while doing so licked her full lips and asked, "just how big is that, as it looks longer and thicker than Brads?"

I told her, "it is about 7.5 inches and not sure of the girth."

Jenny then undid the belt on her cover and it slid to the floor revealing her taught little body. She is about 5'2 and around 120 pounds and has 32b tits with tiny, but not as tiny as Merissa's, nipples. Her pussy was adorned with a heart shaped area of hair just at the top. Her waist is about 32 as well and then she has these hips that are 34, at least, but not fat at all. They are solid.

She took a step towards me and simultaneously opened her mouth as she leaned up to kiss me, and grabbed my cock.

At the touch of her hand, I moaned into her mouth and followed up on that with my tongue darting into her hot wet mouth, to be greeted by her tongue, which here to fore I had not known was pierced.

She stroked my cock as we kissed and I had my hands roaming all over her naked body, right there in my kitchen, in the late afternoon with all the shades open.

We stood there making out and groping for a bit and then I broke away and said, "Let's go downstairs and continue this, shall we."

I led her down the stairs and upon landing in the basement, myself, I turned as she was still on last step, placing her right at my height.

I again, grabbed her ample hips and leaned in for a kiss and she grabbed my cock, once again. As soon as out lips locked, I grabbed a larger hand full of her and lifted her up, and she got the hint and as soon as our torso's hit, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I turned and carried her to the sectional sofa.

Jenny broke the kiss as I turned and leaned back a bit and said, "my god you are in phenomenal shape, just like Meloni said."

I soon got to the sectional and bent down and let her fall about six inches to the padding. I stood up and my cock was dripping a bit of pre-cum, which she took up in her index finger and brought it to her lips and licked it clean.

"Do you always have pre-cum leaking from that cock?"

"Most times, yes and then others, when I have been milked, I can produce enough to use as lube."

"Milk a cock? I am intrigued."

"The short version is, the prostate when sufficiently prodded can and does produce a lot of pre-cum, enough that sometimes looked like I'd cum. The beauty is it has no effect on my ability to cum again."

"Maybe later, right now I'd love to feel that cock in my wet pussy."

"I'm sure you would, and eventually you are gonna have it in your pussy, but first, I want to find out just what makes you tick."

"What do you mean by that?"

"First, turn over, face down and then just relax and take mental notes of where your erogenous areas are, some of which you may not know about."

She did as I requested and I started with a light tickle/touch around her lower back as I leaned over her and then I kissed her neck, at the base of her skull.

Immediately, I could see goose bumps arise and knew I had hit a good nerve. I asked, "did you know about that one?"

"Not in a hundred years."

"Well let's continue then, shall we?"

I preceded to lick, and nibble, kiss the rest of her backside down to her lower back, which in addition to the other spots I had found, was also a hot spot, as was behind both her knees and on the inside of her left ankle.

I had her turn over and she was clearly flushed and I could see she was also leaking a bit, from her pussy, which was very puffy. I began again in the same fashion and then, once I got to her ankles, worked my way back up the inside of both of her thighs.

I got to her pussy and stopped and asked, if she'd like to take a break from this for a few, while she sucked my cock.

She smiled and said, "I really want you to fuck my mouth with that monster and make me gag."

"Gladly, and while I do, you need to start rubbing that wet pussy of yours."

I moved to other end of sofa and slid my cock into her open and waiting mouth and placed her right hand on top of her pussy.

Then I slowly started to fuck her mouth. It took a few strokes for her to adapt, but soon she was taking the whole thing, balls deep into her mouth. As I slid in and out of her mouth, I had my hand on her throat and was applying enough pressure, I could feel my cock passing each time I penetrated and pulled back.

She was producing a lot a drool and was gagging about every 3-4th time i'd bottom out. I was getting close to cuming, but wanted to fill her wet cunt with my load, so I stopped and pulled out of her.

"What are you gonna do now?"

"You just lie back and enjoy the ride."

I slid between her thick thighs and pushed them apart as I crept up to her sloppy wet cunt. Her labia were swollen and dripping and her clit, while large was not huge.

I kissed her taint and then stabbed my tongue into her ass, which brought a guttural moan from her.

I licked my way up either side of her pussy and on the second time, I actually took her clit in my mouth and suckled on it.

She started to cum immediately and was screaming and moaning, "Eat my clit, I am cuming, hard."

I kept it up for a few more rounds and then stabbed my tongue into her pussy and lapped up some of her tasty grool.

While I did that I started running my thumb around her asshole and pressing in on it, which brought a reaction from Jenny.

"You want to fuck my ass, too don't you?"

"I would love to, at some point."

I continued licking her pussy and her clit and again brought her to orgasm and as she came, I slid my thumb all the way into her ass, as it spasmed. I then continued to make her cum with my tongue and thumb in her ass.

Finally she could take no more, and said, "Jack, I want that cock in me now!"

I slid up her torso and in so doing, grabbed her thighs and pushed them out as my hips engaged with hers and my cock slid up her pussy and hit her clit.

"Grab my cock and direct it into you with those wonderful french manicured nails. Hold on to it so I can see my cock slide past them."

She did just that and I slid my cock into her cunt in one smooth motion, I was soon balls deep in her bald cunt.

"OH, my god you are filling me up with that cock, Jack. Please fuck me hard, I want to feel you fill me up with your cum."

I proceeded to lean back a bit and placed my hands on her chest and tits and started fucking her hard and slow. I would almost exit her pussy and just hold it there and flex my pelvic muscles and I could feel her cunt tighten up.

Then I would ever so slowly slide it all the way back in until our pelvic bones rested against one another and at same time, stimulated her engorged clit.

It was at this time I felt her hands on each of my forearms and noticed my hands were no longer on her tits, but at the base of her neck.

She was stroking my forearms and moaning for me to keep fucking her. I could feel my load reaching a point of no return and I pulled nearly again, almost all the way out and this time instead of flexing my pelvic muscles, I felt my cock swell on the way to shooting a rope of cum into her juicy pussy.

She felt it was different as well and started to cum, and as she did she started squeezing my arms, hard.

After that first rope shot out of my cock and into Jenny, I then slowly pushed further into her cunt and emptied my balls into her.

She spasmed and I could feel her pussy milking my cock, and she arched her back and as she did, I started applying pressure to her neck.

She opened her eyes and said, "god damn, I am cuming to hard, choke me harder."

I did as she asked and kept fucking her and she kept cuming as I choked her harder and she had her hands squeezing my arms.

Finally she gasped, "enough, please."

I let go of her neck and still hard, I pushed her legs back as far as I could and with my still hard cock pushed as far as I could into her pussy.

She gasped one more time and I leaned into her and kissed her open mouthed and we stayed like that for a bit until, she broke away and asked, "are you still hard?"

"Yes, I am, and why would I not be with this hot bod under me?"

"Thank you, and can I ask you something?"

"Sure, ask away."

"Brad won't even talk about anal sex, let alone fuck my ass and I have always wanted to try it."

"Are you asking if I'd fuck your ass, Jenny?"

Blushing a bit, she said, "yes, that is what I am asking. Your cock is big and it kinda scares me, but I want that in my ass."

"Ok, but first, I want you to clean my cock." As I said that, I pulled out of her steaming wet pussy and drug my cock up her torso to her mouth and as she opened her mouth, I slid my cum covered cock into her.

She licked and sucked on my cock for a good 3-4 minutes and then I pulled it out, leaving a little bit of a longing look on her face.

"Allow me to reciprocate," as I slid back down her torso and then spread her legs and starting at the bottom of her little ass, licked to the top of her oozing pussy and then sticking my tongue into it, proceeded to lick her clean.

During this endeavor, I made her cum twice more.

"Your sure about anal, right?"

"Yes, I want to have my ass taken by your and that awesome cock."

"Ok, stay there and I will be back."

I went to the bedroom and got one of our plugs as well as a bottle of lube and then returned, to see her having turned towards the stairs, legs spread and her fingers working on her engorged clit.

"God that is a nice site, please don't stop."

She came again and then sat up and asked, "how does this work, you seem like you have done it before."

"Yes and there are somethings we can do to make it more enjoyable and want you to have it again. First off plenty of lube. Second, I want you to visualize your little beautiful asshole."

"As you think about it, gently focus on pushing out, almost as if your are going to the bathroom. "

"Ok, then what?"

"Get on your hands and knees and show me."

She did as directed and her ass was directed right at me. "Now show me what I just asked you to do."

"You mean like this," she said as her little rose bud pushed out a bit and then closed.

"Yes, exactly like that. Now keep doing that."

As she did I grabbed the plug, a smaller one of the ones we own. I then moved so I could play with her pussy, which still had some cum and pussy grool oozing from it, which is used to lubricate my fingers on her clit.

"Keep making your little muscle 'wink' at me as I help you to relax a bit."

She kept doing it, as I rubbed her clit and fingered her.

After a few minutes of this, I put some lube on my thumb and started running it around her little rose bud. The first touch, Jenny did startle, but did not pull away.

As I continued this, I soon started applying more pressure to my thumb, timing each new pressure difference to one of the times she was pushing out, and thus on the relaxation phase, it would go in just a bit.

After a few minutes of this, she was breathing heavy and clearly getting close to cuming, and as she did, her ass pushed out a bit and as it relaxed, I slid the rest of my thumb into her anal vault.

This caused her orgasm to continue a bit and as it did, I told her to focus on the feeling of my thumb and finger rubbing across each other on the membrane separating her pussy and ass.

"OH, MY GOD! that feels incredible."

I kept this up for a bit and then asked, "are you ready to try the real thing, or would you prefer a plug first?"

"I think I can take the real thing."

"Great, the only other thing is do you want to have a view of my cock penetrating that little ass of yours?

"I would love that, but how?"

"Easy, just lay back and I will enter you from a standing kind of missionary position."

I then found one of our innocuous sex pillows and placed it under her head, and pulled her to edge of the sofa. I got the lube close and licked her pussy for a bit, ginning up a bit of slobber that I then liberally applied to my swollen cock and slid it into her wet pussy.

I fucked her pussy for a minute or two and then told her to start her 'winking' bit, which as she did it with my cock in her pussy I could feel her pelvic muscles working.

I pulled out of her and pushed her legs back a bit more, and slid another pillow under her ass. I could see her little bud winking and I took the lube and placed the nozzle at the hole to her ass, and on one of her relaxation phases, squirted a bit into her anal cavity.

"Keep it up," as I applied a generous amount of lube to my cock and put it right on the sweet spot to her ass.

I started rubbing her clit as I gently started applying pressure to my cock, against her little winking asshole.

"Oh my god, I can feel the pressure and my clit is making it harder to think about that, as I am so close to cuming."

As she continued to work her little ass I kept pushing, until about the sixth time she relaxed, my cock, popped right into her.

The thick head was clearly in and she had a nice smile on her face, as I told her, "slide your fingers into your pussy, so you can feel my cock get buried in your hot little ass."

No sooner than her middle and long fingers were knuckles deep, then I pushed the rest of my cock in and, rather than stopping, I continued until I was bottomed out with my balls resting on her hot little ass.

Jenny moaned, "oh my god, I felt that big head slide past my fingers on the way in."

I grabbed the lube and as I pulled back applied ample amount to my cock.

Jenny at this time, said, "I want to hold it as you slide that monster back into my ass, please."

I grabbed her hand and pulled it from her pussy and placed it on my shaft.

As soon as it was in place and she squeezed a bit, I proceeded to push it back into the hilt.

I then sat back a bit and then started working my cock back and forth in slow deliberate in-out motion. Each stroke in, ended when I bottomed out and each back stroke, ended when I could see the underside of the head of my swollen cock head.

After a few minutes of this, Jenny started to cum, as I felt the spasm on my cock.

This brought me to the edge as well and as I knew I was going to cum, I pulled nearly all the way out and as my first rope of cum shot out, I could feel her anal ring spasm, which enhanced the grip and I soon followed up by burying my cock into her hungry ass.

After we were done we laid there a bit and then she had to go, as her hubby was soon to arrive home.

"I hope we can do this again, sometime soon, Jack."

"Me too, Jenny, Me too."