Jenny and Carrie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong with Jenny and Carrie?"

"They both just told Ally and me what happened to them two years ago this coming May. Jan already knew about it."

"You 3 didn't press them to talk about that did you? That's all they both needed, was to be hounded about it after living through it. That's the main reason your dad and I never told you about it."

"It really happened? Ally and thought it was some story." Beth said starting to cry.

"Yes Beth it did happen. And what I'm surprised at is you call yourself a good friend of theirs and you didn't believe it."

"I sorry, but it did sound farfetched. So Jen and Car ended up in the hospital for a whole month? And both Jerry and Carter were killed?"

"Yes dear it's all true. Now go on back in there and tell Jenny and Carrie to come in my room. I think they might need to go home with their family and try to get themselves back. Because it seems they are tore up over all again. You 3 will probably never understand just what women have to deal with after living through what Jenny and Carrie have, as you can see that neither of them has fully recovered from it. Those 2 ladies will have long roads to follow before that happens, if they ever do fully recover. They can't enjoy having boyfriends, which their mother has told me they don't. All they have right now is their family, themselves, diving, and golf. Plus there is a big downside to all of this if they don't recover. They will probably turn into lesbians, then who knows, they already may be lesbians, and they may have chosen each other as mates."

"Good god, that's terrible. But, that lesbian stuff is gross." Beth said.

"Yes hun it is, but for a lot of women who go through all Jenny and Carrie have, it leaves them without a choice. If that is indeed what has happened, they both will need people around them who'll be supportive and not criticizing them. Now, honey go on and tell them to come to my room."

"Ok mom." Beth said and re entered her room.

10 minutes later Jenny and Carrie knocked of Mrs. Rollins door, and she opened it and let them in.

"Mrs. Rollins, Beth told us that you wanted to see us." Jenny said as she showed then to her bed.

"Yes dear. I guess I walked into the room just after you both told them what had happened to you. You both were shook up and crying. So that's when I took Beth out in the hall and asked her what was wrong. She told me that they had basically forced you 2 to tell them the story. I then had a deep heart to heart talk with her about this. So, how are you ladies feeling now? Are you both ok? Or do you think you need to go home so you can get your thoughts back together and get some rest?"

"We both are fine now, thanks. It was very painful talking about it though. We'll stay." Carrie answered.

"Well I had to ask you both, because I know what you went through and what you ladies are now dealing with. See I went through this when I was 17, I haven't even told Beth this. I couldn't have an abortion though, my parents are Catholics, and so the baby was put up for adoption. See Beth isn't exactly an only child she has a sister out there somewhere. I suffered for 5 long years afterward, and I also became a lesbian, which is something I enjoyed. I really didn't want to have anything to do with men at all. Then Beth's father was the only man that helped turn me around. So how are you both coming along?"

"I think we've been doing well so far. But each of us has made the decision to forget about overcoming our shyness, and men too. We don't want to deal with all that anymore." Jenny answered.

"Does that mean that you ladies have chosen to become lesbians?"

"Yes mam. I guess you could say that. But sis and I know next to nothing about it. But, the only thing we do know, and that is there will only be us in this, no others at all. We both will just have to find out everything we can then practice it." Carrie said and she and Jenny hugged and kissed.

"Have either or the both of you told your parents yet?"

"No mam. We both are afraid that this news will hurt them." Carrie answered.

"Yes. I can relate to that. But, I did end up telling mine. It did shock them, but after awhile they all supported my decision. Now if both of you would like I can help you both learn. Now first do you both have your own TV and VCR?"

"Yes mam, we do." Jenny answered as Mrs. Rollins got up and went to her closet, and took a big box off the top shelf and came back to the bed with it. When she sat it down she opened it, and looked through it. Then Jenny and Carrie watched as she took out 7 tapes.

"Do you also have a place to hide things? Where someone won't find them?"

"Yes. We have about 6 of them. But we really don't have to use them. Because our family respects our privacy as we do theirs." Carrie said.

"Very good, I'll get you both a good learning pack set up for you, before you leave here. Now, those 3 are probably wondering where you both are, so go on back. Just refuse to talk anymore dealing with your situations. That way neither of you ladies will be wore out by the time you leave here. OK?"

"OK, we appreciate all the help and the talk Mrs. Rollins. They said and hugged her then left for Beth's room.

There you both are we were worried. Are you going home?" Beth asked as Jenny and Carrie entered and sat down with them.

"No dears we're not leaving. Leave and miss all this? You have got to be kidding?" Carrie said and laughed.

"We 3 were talking about the concerts Kiss, VH, and Metallica. Did you get your tickets yet? If not your too late for all three, they are now sold out, Kate just called and told us the news, because she just went and tried to get tickets and found out." Jan said.

"We are going to all 3. Actually, that was the surprise we told Beth about earlier." Jenny said.

"You mean the surprise is you both are going to the 3 shows?" Beth asked.

"That is just a part of it. It also involves you 3 too." Carrie said.

"How do you mean it involves us 3 too?" Jan asked.

"Well we talked to our family about us going to see the shows, to see if the minded. They didn't at all. So, dad called the woman that ran the concerts for both the Coliseum and candlestick. He has known her since high school. To see if they could arrange and set up for sis and me so we could be looked after by security officers for our safety. Well the lady did one better than that, she is putting us up on the side of the stage itself where all the security officers and from what she said the ban member's wives or girlfriends sit. Plus, she has it worked out to where we get to go back stage and meet the bands after the shows. Now dears that will be all five of us, you 3 are going to be with us." Jenny and Carrie explained to their friends." Oh and we all are going to arrive in style to all the shows, we have hired a limo service."

"You both are going to take us with you? We are going to sit on the stage, and meet all the members, and go to them in a limo?" Jan asked.

"Yes dear Jan that's right."

All five of those ladies had a lot of fun for the rest of the night, and all day Sunday, until Katherine and Leslie showed up to get Jenny and Carrie. As they were about to leave, Mrs. Rollins to them to her room, and handed them another shoulder bag.

"Here's you learning pack ladies, I hope it helps you both out." she said and exchanged hugs and kisses, then went back out into the den. "Thank you Mrs. Rollins, Beth, Jan. and Ally we enjoyed it, we both will stop by the school, and try to help you squad and varsity's all we can."

"Thanks we'd all appreciate any help we could get. " Jan said as those 4 headed for home.

At home Jenny and Carrie took their bags up to their room, then came back down and greeted their family and sat down on their loveseat with Liz, Jess, Carole and

Sheryl.

"Well how did the party go ladies?" Katherine asked her daughters.

"It went great! After the first 3 hours." Carrie answered.

"What do you mean ladies?" Leslie asked.

Well first we learned that 2 of our old classmates had been killed in a car crash. You all remember Maria Sutton and Doug Jones don't you?' Jenny asked.

"The two who wanted to get married ASAP."

"That's them, and that's what it appears they had done that night. Both took off to Vegas, and eloped. But on their way back, a tractor trailer on the other side of the interstate lost control. It went through the concrete median, and hit five cars on its way over the embankment where it flipped over and blew up. One of the cars was Doug's Trans Am, they both were killed instantly. Then Jan told us she had heard what had happened to us. She was told by her mother who works at channel 6. Only Beth and Ally hadn't been told anything. So, after a while they got us to tell them the story. Mrs. Rollins had entered the room just after we finished. To see us both hugging and crying she took Beth out and asked her what was wrong. When she told her, Beth's mom had a heart to heart talk with her. Then she told Beth to go tell us she wanted to see us in her room. We both did, she just was worried about us and wanted to know if we both were alright." Jenny started.

"Then she actually told us she knew what we both went through and what we are still going through now. Because she, herself went through it when she was 17. But seeing that her parents were Catholics, she couldn't have an abortion. She had to wait and give the baby up for adoption. All of this Beth knows nothing about, but, she does have a sister out there somewhere." Carrie finished.

"Well were you both ok after that?"

"Yes mam, after we had our cry, and then the talk with Mrs. Rollins. She helped us out a lot, we both actually feel better that we have felt since." Carrie answered.

"That's good dears. We were worried about how you'd be if by chance they did ask you both about that. We're glad you both are fine. By the way dears what was that Mrs. Rollins gave you before we left?" Katherine asked.

"What she called a learning pack. She said it really helped her cope and deal with the experience. She said she hoped it would help us the same way." Jenny said as she and Carrie blushed.

"Now that's great. At least now you both have some help, to get you both through this terrible experience. Especially that she herself has lived through it." Leslie said.

At 10:30 Jenny and Carrie called it a night, after their sisters were bathed and put to sleep in their rooms. They got up and hugged and kissed the adults and went up to their room. Once they had changed into their gowns, they sat on the bed with the bag Mrs. Rollins had given them.

"I hate to ask this question, but do you think we should lock our door for this?" Carrie asked Jenny.

"Yes sis I think that would be a wise idea. For the time being anyway, we both will have to tell our family sooner or later. I just hope it stays private and we can tell them later." Jenny answered. Carrie got up and locked their door and came back and helped Jenny empty the bag onto their bed. There was a note from Mrs. Rollins, explaining everything that she had given them. There were the 7 tapes they had seen her remove from the box. She had also sent them 4 magazines and 3 books. The books were basically outlining the daily lives of being lesbians. The magazines showed them lesbian sex in full colorized glory. She had also sent them a dildo and a viberator. After each had looked at everything, Jenny got up and took the tape that was labeled number one over to their VCR. Where she used the remote and turned the TV and VCR, and put the tape in and pushed pause. Then took the remote back to the bed with her.

"Well hun, in the letter, Mrs. Rollins says first we need to watch the first video. Also she says we both need to watch it nude. And we need to stop the tape after each scene and try what we just saw. She says here that it will take awhile to lean the things, that it just takes practice. Carrie explained to Jenny, so to help each other get in the mood they each stripped the other, and got back on the bed and started the tape. They both watched and did as Mrs. Rollins had told them. The first tape was just girls eating each other out and in different positions. So, both got their first tastes of each other, and discovered they liked it; soon, they were getting good at the art. They had given each other a few orgasms each. When the tape ended, they rewound it and put it back in its box and kept practicing eating each other's pussy.

"Wow! Jen! This is exciting. It's going to be great being lovers to each other." Carrie said as they finally finished.

"You are not kidding hun. I love this, and more importantly I love you." Jenny said as they French kissed for a long time, like they had learned on the tape.

"Hun I love you too. Well do you think we should start the next tape, or wait until tomorrow? Seeing it's already 2:15. We did promise Jan that we'd come to the school and help their squad and Varsity's out this week." Carrie asked.

'Yes, I think tomorrow will be better, we both need our rest for that. I have this nagging feeling that Jan wasn't kidding about either squads' problems. Jenny said as they got the things and hid them, then got in bed nude after Jenny unlocked their door, and cuddled up and kissed again, then fell asleep.

Jenny and Carrie left their house at 2, heading for the high school, because both teams held their practices at 2:30. When they parked and entered the school, and headed for the principal's office. When the ladies entered, their old principal came over and greeted them. The she led Jenny and Carrie into her office and the sat down.

"Well it's very nice to see you ladies again. How are you doing?"

"Oh we both have been doing very well, thanks."

"That's good to hear dears. So, what brings you 2 by here today?"

"Our old cheerleading teammates, Beth, Jan and Allison who are still our closest and best friends. During the slumber party this weekend, the all told us, that the squads weren't doing very well since we left. So, we both promised them we'd come see if we could help those ladies out all we could this week. We both wanted to stop by office first and see if you had any problem with this." Carrie told her.

"Well dears of course I don't. They all are right; those 2 teams do need all the help they each can get. Mrs. Jackson wants us to hire some good help for them. I'm sure she will love this idea. Look wait here and I'll go page her, and get her to come over where we 3 can tell her this idea." Mrs. Franklin told them then went out into the main office to call April Jackson.

She returned 5 minutes later.

"Dears Mrs. Jackson should be here in a few minutes." She said sitting back down in her chair.

"That's fine." Jenny said as they talked for about another 10 minutes before April knocked or her door.

"Come on in April." Mrs. Franklin said. As soon as she entered and saw Jenny and Carrie in there she asked them how they were doing as the hugged. They said great, and then they and Mrs. Franklin explained the idea Jenny and Carrie had.

"I love that idea. All of them were at their best with you both leading them. Let's go do that then." Then she and Jenny and Carrie left for the gym.

"Listen you both stay here for a few minutes. We'll let this be a big surprise for all of them."

"Sure." They answered. Then April entered the gym, and walked over to the teams, and talked to them for 5 minutes. Then she looked up at the doors, and waived Jenny and Carrie in.

"Ladies we have 2 new coaches for you all, Jennifer and Carrie Hayward." She announced to the girls, who rushed over to both ladies and hugged them. They all made their ways over the bleachers and sat and talked for 10 minutes, while Jenny and Carrie told the ladies what they wanted to do for them.

"OK, now ladies. We need you all to do some of your cheers for us. That way Jen and I can scope out your problems, and then we can fix them in practice. Sound

good to you all?" Carrie asked.

"That will work!" All the girls said.

"Good. Now Jr. Varsity, you ladies go first. Do 3 good cheers for us." Jenny told them. Then she and Carrie watched them very close looking for their problems. Carrie wrote them all down on a note pad. Finally the girls had finished and came back and sat on the bleachers.

"Very good Now Varsity, do the same for us, 3 good cheers." They both watched these girls perform, and Jenny wrote their problems down on her pad. Once they had finished and sat back down. Jenny and Carrie got up and stood in front of them so they could relay the results to the teams.

"Well from what we've seen here today. Both teams have the same problem. Ladies they major problem is with your concentration you all are easily distracted. Now remember how we taught you all how to control that while we were on the teams?" Jenny asked the girls. All of them shook their heads.

"Well Jen and I will give you ladies refresher courses." Both Carrie and Jenny worked very hard for the ladies two hour practice. They were also correcting all the little problems along the way. Then they sat down and asked each team to do their cheers again for them, and this time the cheers were a lot better. Finally at 5, the practices were over and they were sitting down and relaxing.

"Are you both going to be here from now on to lead the teams?" Becky asked Jenny and Carrie.

"Right now dear all we know is we will be her for this week." Carrie answered as April came up to them.

"Now that was a great practice you ladies had, it's about time you all started showing you talents again. Jen, Carrie, Mrs. Franklin needs to see you both in her office. And I for one thank you both for today. I've tried all I could, but the situation seemed to get worse instead of better."

"You all are very welcome. We are very happy to have had the time and ability to help you all. We'll see you all tomorrow." They said getting their purses and heading for the office. When they entered, Mrs. Franklin was there waiting for them, then led them to her office.

"Well Mrs. Jackson is really pleased about how much you have already done today for the squads. So much so, that she wanted us to give the jobs to both of you. The new cheerleading coaches, you both would run everything dealing with your two teams. In other words, they both would be your teams. Do you ladies think you'd want to take this on?"

"Well what do you think Car?"

"I could see doing it. Why not?"

"Well I guess we'll take them. But, we will start college in November. But, we

should have enough time to do this."

"Great! Well here are your contracts. They both are for 5 years at a salary of $15,000 per year." She explained

Both Jenny and Carrie looked over the contracts good. Then they both signed them, and handed them back to Mrs. Franklin, and she gave each a copy" oh by the way since we now are colleagues, you can call me Janet."

Then she led Jenny and Carrie to now their office, and handed them each a key and showed them the teacher's lounge." Jen you and Carrie both will need to be here at 8 in the morning but just for tomorrow. We all need to be in a conference with April, Chuck Harper, Andy Vox, and the rest of the coaching staff. So I'll see you ladies then." She said and shook Janet's hand and she left. Jenny and Carrie sat in their office and figuring out how to make it look better. They made notes of what they wanted and walked out and locked their office and got into Jenny's car and headed for home.

At home, they both entered the den and greeted their family, and sat down on their loveseat.

"Well dears that must have been a long practice. Those two teams must have had a lot of problems." Katherine stated.

"The team's practice ended at 5, but you are right. They did have a lot of problems, but it all centered on their concentration, all were easily distracted. After practice April or Mrs. Jackson, told us the Janet or Mrs. Franklin wanted to see us. Now for the reason as to why we are now calling them by their first names, is the fact that they are our colleagues. Mom Dad, your daughters have their first real jobs!" Jenny explained. And they both were greeted with this new with hugs from every one.