Jenny and John Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck babe, your so sexy. Now get to it and suck my dick, bitch." John couldn't believe his ears, Mark had just called Jenny a bitch? What was she going to say to this?

"Why of course, Sir." John was shocked. This stunningly gorgeous, domineering woman was just called a bitch and she loved it.

Jenny started by licking just the tip of Mark's cock getting it nice and wet. Spitting on his cock she rubbed her saliva around, wetting his entire shaft. After a few strokes with her hand she raised the shaft up over her head. Diving with eagerness she took each of Mark's balls in her mouth one at a time.

After she felt she sucked his balls sufficiently Jenny slid her tongue up the underside of Mark's dick until her mouth was back at the tip. With more depth now she began jerking him off while bobbing her head up and down about a third of the shaft.

Jenny continued like this for minutes, staring up at Mark, with a big smile on her face whenever his cock briefly left her mouth. Mark, with his hands on his hips, called down to her, "That's a good bitch." "You are such a good cocksucker." "You really know what you're doing whore."

Mark continued with the humiliation until Jenny pulled his cock out of her mouth. "Please Sir, will you fuck my throat?" John was in awe. The scene before him was so erotic that he was leaking cum practically constantly.

Mark, happy to satisfy Jenny's request, grabbed two handfuls of her hair and slid the tip of his dick past her lips. As he did Jenny spread her legs and reached a hand down. John couldn't quite see but he could only assume that she was fingering herself.

Mark, starting gently, pushed his cock to the back of Jenny's mouth. Gagging slightly she took the cock without protest. Mark withdrew and reinserted, this time going slightly further.

Mark continued until he finally pushed past Jenny's throat barrier. Suddenly his cock was all the way down her throat. With Jenny's lips pressed against Mark's ball sack she began fingering herself faster.

After a few moments of holding his dick down Jenny's throat, Mark withdrew. Jenny gasped for air as she tried to speak. Finally she got the words out, "Please, more." John remained in shock, Jenny had taken on a role straight out of porn, cock starved whore, and he loved it.

Mark rammed his cock back down her throat, now that she was warmed up there was no need for him to be gentle. He held her by the hair thrusting his cock in and out of her throat. The father down her throat Mark was, the faster Jenny fingered herself.

As Mark maintained his assault on Jenny's throat tears started forming in the corners of her eyes. As he continued Jenny's eyeliner started to run, all the while she fingered her pussy as ravenously as possible.

Finally, as spit built up all around the edge of her mouth, Jenny tensed. Her hips began to buck and Mark knew just what to do. He plunged his cock as deep as it would go. Spit began to sputter as Jenny tried catching her breath.

As her muscles relaxed, Mark withdrew his cock. "Thank you Sir, truly I am not worthy of your black cock." Jenny said as she gasped for air. Now limp as a rag doll Mark grabbed her hair and slapped her across the face with his soaking dick. "You're not done bitch. Get on the bed."

Jenny sprung back to life; she removed her now spit soaked top, now even more see through than before. She shimmied her skirt and panties down to the floor and pulled her tits out of her bra while keeping it on.

Jenny bent over on the bed with her knees up on the edge. She lay there in just her bra, stockings, heels and of course, chastity key necklace. John loved the sight as Jenny gave the slightest wiggle with her ass as if to beckon Mark.

Mark stepped up behind her and slowly inserted his cock into her. Jenny let out a moan that turned into a scream before biting the bedding. As Mark pressed his balls to her clit she screamed, "Fuck! Yes! Please Sir, fuck me hard. I need it. I need it. I need your thick cock to ruin my cunt!"

Mark began his trusting, keeping his dick buried deep the whole time. "Fuck you've got a tight hole." Mark muttered as he picked up the pace. As mark reached full speed he grabbed Jenny by the waist and asked, "Fuck yeah, you like my dick? Huh? Do you? You little white slut."

Jenny couldn't take it, she screamed into the bed, grasping at the sheets, at Mark's balls rhythmically slapped away at her clit.

Mark continued his thrusting through muffled screams and clawing fingers. Then screams turned to begging as Jenny came for a second time. "Please, please please please. Sir, please, give me your cum. Please... cum... Sir... In me... Cum... Need... Cum... Please..." Jenny's words became less coherent but one thing was clear, she wanted Mark's cum.

Mark continued pounding away as Jenny begged and begged for cum until his balls tensed. He shoved deep in her, unloading his massive balls. Jenny could only get out two words, "Thank...you."

Mark withdrew, catching his breath he got his pants back on. Jenny regaining some focus said, "Holy fuck Mark, that was good." Mark gave Jenny a little smack on the ass joking, "You bet your ass it was."

Jenny now turned over on her back, sat up, "Mark, do me a favor would you? Bring John over here for me?" Mark happily went and uncuffed John, taking hold of his leash. John was surprised, he thought that he would simply be spectating this event and had accepted his place.

Jenny looked over to John and in a still semi dazed state, reminded John, "I told you that you'd feel my pussy tonight if you were a good boy. I think you've more than earned it." John was ecstatic. He enthusiastically followed Mark over to the bed.

As John arrived at the bed, Jenny took his leash and commanded, "Lay down, in the center." John happily complied. Jenny attached John's cuffs to the bed posts adding two more around his ankles.

By this time Mark was dressed again and called out, "Hey Jenny, I think I've got to go. Early morning tomorrow." Jenny scurried over to give Mark a kiss goodbye, "Thanks for coming over, I can't wait till next time."

As Mark left, Jenny returned to John. Jenny removed her bra but left the stockings and heels. Then slowly she removed the chastity key necklace from her neck. John's cock twitched with joy as he lay there bound and gagged.

Jenny unlocked the cage, slowly removing it. John's cock quickly sprang to life. While not as big as Mike's it was still a good 7&1/2 inches. Jenny slowly ran her fingers across it teasing him.

Jenny whispered to John, "Are you excited to feel my pussy again?" John nodded frantically, he couldn't wait. He'd been looking forward to this all day.

Jenny climbed on top of John, swinging one leg over him. For a moment she hovered over him before using one finger to lightly hold John's dick to his stomach. John was confused at this but only for a moment.

Jenny lowered herself down so that she sat on top of John with his dick pressed between his stomach and her pussy. Slowly she began to move her hips back and forth, gliding her pussy over the underside of John's shaft.

This was certainly not what John was expecting but it felt so good that he had no complaints. Jenny continued her movement, picking up the speed slightly.

As Jenny rubbed her pussy over John's cock, Mark's cum began leaking out of her. John, feeling the additional fluid, looked down. To his shock, his dick was now covered in Mark's cum as more continued to leak from Jenny.

John began to moan through the ball gag. Evidently, he did not care that his cock was coated in another man's cum. As John moaned, Jenny began to rub her clit as she continued massaging John's dick.

"Do you like feeling my stretched out pussy all over your cock? Dripping cum from an actual man all over you?" Jenny asked.

John could only nod his head. Two days ago he would have run for the hills from something like this but now he couldn't deny he loved it. Jenny continued taunting John, "Did you see how Mark made me cum? That's how a real man does it." "It felt so good getting stretched out by such a big cock. I don't think you'd be able to do that for me." "Did it turn you on, seeing me throat his big, black cock?"

As Jenny continued humiliating John her pussy tensed in yet another orgasm. This time, squeezing out all of Mark's cum onto John. John couldn't believe it, that was the most cum he'd ever seen even compared to some of the loads he'd seen in porn.

As Jenny tensed her legs and moved her pussy more rapidly John couldn't help himself. The stimulation from Jenny's pussy and the humiliation Jenny was reminding him of sent him over the edge.

John's asshole clenched around his buttplug, pressing it against his prostate. His dick tensed as Jenny slid. His balls tightened. His legs stiffened. Then suddenly he felt it. The explosion of warmth all over his stomach as Jenny drained his balls with her pussy.

John tensed for a few moments as wave after wave of pleasure passed over him. Finally, panting, Jenny got off and removed his ball gag.

"Did you like your reward John?" Jenny asked, as if she already knew the answer. Breathing heavily, John replied, "Yes...Mistress. Thank you...Mistress."

Jenny laughed, "Good, I'm glad you liked it. Now you have some work to do." Before John could respond, Jenny sat down on John's face, grinding her pussy against his tongue.

John happily lapped away at Jenny's pussy. He could certainly taste Mark's butter cum but he didn't care. The taste of Jenny's sweet pussy was the only thing on his mind.

John felt a finger drag across his stomach but paid no mind. His thoughts were deep in the taste of Jenny's pussy. Then suddenly, her pussy was gone.

Crouching over his face, Jenny lowered a cum covered finger into John's mouth and wiped it on his tongue. John's expression turned sour as he realized what was happening. John had a mouthful of his cum mixed with Mark's.

Jenny returned her pussy to John's lips to quiet any protest as she diligently scooped more cum up from John's cock and stomach.

Jenny repeated this process 4 more times before all the cum was gone. The last time she placed cum in John's mouth she did not return her pussy. She wanted the taste of both men's cum to remain in her cuck's mouth all night.

As John swallowed the last of the cum Jenny asked, "So did you enjoy tonight?" John, without hesitation, nodded yes, "Yes, Mistress. I never knew that watching could be so much fun. When can Mark come back? And thank you for letting me feel your pussy again, it was divine."

Jenny was thoroughly content with John's reaction, especially noting that he'd like Mark to come back. Jenny laughed as she responded, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Now let's get ready for bed. Who knows what we will get up to tomorrow."

Jenny replaced the chastity cage over John's now soft cock with a click shut. Jenny then uncuffed John from her bed and helped him into the cage beneath. As she slipped into her robe and turned out the lights she took a risk. "I love you, John."

A moment of suspense filled silence passed as John beamed with happiness hearing those words. "I love you too, Mistress."