Jenny and Uncle Jerry Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenny uncovers many secrets.
1.5k words
4.12
6.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

23 years later - Jenny

I found the notes below in Uncle Jerry's safe, after he and his wife Aunt Beverly passed away. They explained nearly everything.

-

I'm Jerry Jerkins, and scents and chemicals are my life. Professionally, I'm a pharmacologist. I'd invented an erectile dysfunction treatment, but not until Viagra had already been approved for use. One of my little pills gives a man a firm erection for forty to ninety minutes, but at least five other drugs do the same. A few even do it better.

The special thing about mine is that it increases a man's pheromone production. It doesn't turn women into love slaves, nothing drastic, but any nearby females who are already in the mood see a man who takes it as more attractive than usual. I never advertised the pheromone side effect and never mentioned it to anyone.

Testing proved it was as safe as the other common pills. In tests where only the male reaction to it was measured, it was nearly as good as Viagra, Cialis, and the others. Fortunately for me, word got around that men who used my drug seemed more successful winning over new ladies. It became a favorite of single guys and earned my company several billion.

I'd also partnered with a cigarette company to make a new brand for women, with an additive which lowers the sexual inhibitions of females. It doesn't arouse them or control their minds. It only lowers their fear and worries related to sex, similar to what they would feel after three or four drinks, but without making them intoxicated. That's enough for the average woman who smokes them to enjoy sex two to three times as often as usual and be more willing to sleep with people they don't know well. Each cigarette also has a tiny amount of female sex pheromone, which attracts males, lesbians, and bisexual females.

My biggest and most secret discovery was a chemical I call AOA, Aroma Obsession Activator. At the time I accidentally invented it, I was in high school. School was out for the summer, and I was experimenting in my basic chemistry lab in the family basement. My mother brought a basket of dirty laundry down and set it on the floor between my lab table and the washing machine. During an experiment I burned my finger and yanked my hand away, causing me to spill some of my new creation onto the dirty clothes in the basket.

The minor accident changed my life. AOA splashed onto underwear that had been worn by my three older sisters. As the name suggests, I became sexually obsessed with the scent of my sisters' panties. I spent the rest of the afternoon in the basement sniffing their filthy clothing and masturbating. I even tasted the underwear several times as I pleasured myself.

Soon after, I volunteered to wash the family's laundry. I explained that I would do it since I didn't like being interrupted while I worked in the basement. Every day or two I'd take the dirty clothes to the basement, smell and taste my sisters' panties as I jerked off, then wash them. I sniffed my mother's underwear once too, but thought the smell was repulsive.

I was worried that somebody might find out, but nobody did. I knew incest was wrong and didn't want to screw my sisters, but I LOVED their scents! My taboo desire gradually faded, and after a few months I didn't feel the strong need to smell the panties. I started missing the extreme pleasure the addiction had given me, and made a new batch of AOA to put on some more of their dirty underwear.

Shortly before I turned 19, I came up with a very naughty idea. My parents were going away for the weekend. I got up early and ejaculated into my oldest sister Melissa's cereal bowl. I mixed in a few drops of AOA, then filled the bowl with cocoa crunchies, Melissa's favorite. I poured the milk as the girls walked in the kitchen. I hoped the AOA would make Melissa obsessed with my semen, so she'd be willing to suck my dick.

That night I held a pair of my soiled shorts near her face. After she sniffed them quite a while, I asked if she wanted some from the source. Within the next hour I got the first, second, and third blowjobs of my life.

I didn't know it would make her obsessed with semen in general, not just mine. In addition to giving me almost nightly oral sex, she started having lots of sex with her boyfriend, and then several of his friends. Only a couple of months later, she was pregnant with an unknown guy's baby.

I didn't do anything bad to them and never gave them any AOA, but our two sisters Megan and Molly followed her example. They became sluts and got pregnant and dropped out of college too. I felt terribly guilty and did what I could to help them.

Only a few months after Melissa found out she was pregnant, I met a wonderfully pretty and busty brunette named Beverly. Her nickname was 'Beverly, as in hills'. I thought her 32-D breasts were amazing, and was even more attracted to her when we graduated college and they had grown to 34 triple D.

After dating a few months, I finally confessed my dirty panty obsession to her. After just a few drops of AOA, her filthy underwear became the love of my life. She made me even happier by convincing me to go to the source, licking and playing with her delicious pussy and ass for an hour or longer as I jerked off nearly every night. Since all three of my sisters had become poor single mothers, I was terrified of having intercourse and the risk I might get Beverly pregnant. We dated for five years, but she was a 23-year-old virgin when I finally married her.

I'd been sending my sisters a little money to help out when I could. Once I was married, I used some of my wife's family's wealth to help my sisters. I didn't think Beverly would notice the few hundred a month I sent each of them. She didn't notice, but her accountant did and told her. The conversation we had the next morning was quite uncomfortable.

-

One night Beverly introduced me to one of her friends. "Jerry, this is Angie. She was the 'boyfriend' I had before you. We had some great times together." I thought Angie's face and curly red hair were beautiful. I was nearly floored when Angie pulled her panties from beneath her skirt and held them under my nose. She asked, "Would you two like to have some fun with me tonight?" Other than meals and trips to the restroom, the three of us didn't leave our bed for a day and a half. Angie got married and moved away not long after.

Since I knew my wife liked women too, I decided to introduce her to Megan, Melissa, and Molly. I'd told them not to mention we were related, and that Beverly would help them a lot if they became her girlfriends. We've had an arrangement for many years now, and all of us seem at least mostly happy with it.

-

I'm writing this in my personal journal which I keep locked in my safe, because I'll never admit this to another person during my lifetime. Once a month or so, I give each of my sisters a drink containing a bit of AOA and my wife Beverly's natural scent, thus their obsession with her. I give Beverly some of theirs, too.

One time my oldest niece Jill's mother left her with us to take a two-week contract job. My wife and I were very happy to, since we liked kids and would never be able to have any of our own. We had a fun and happy time taking her to parks, the zoo, and the pool. The only issue was that I discovered some of her dirty underwear on the floor after she left. Out of habit, I sniffed it and discovered she smelled a LOT like her mother. You can imagine what I did for the next hour, alone in the bathroom.

I'm quite ashamed of the deals I made with my sisters and quite embarrassed about the videos and pictures they sent me, but they helped me hold out and behave until the girls were 21 and truly old enough for adult activities.

When Jill was 20, I started sending her small blue suckers infused with blueberry flavor, a little AOA, and my natural scent. I'd finally figured out how to make it specific to a particular male. Jenny has been getting them for several months, and I gave Jessie her first a few days ago. I'm confident they'll fall in love with me quickly. I've also made suckers with the girls' aromas, red cherry ones for Jill's scent, pink lemonade for Jenny, and yellow pineapple for Jessie.

The other reason I give the girls the suckers and special cigarettes should be obvious. Like most straight males, I love to watch a pretty girl suck on something. Since finishing puberty, I've dreamed of screwing three young women while they make love to each other. I can't wait for it to really happen! Jill turns 21 next month!

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers