Jenny and Uncle Jerry Ch. 07

Story Info
Start with chapter 1.
1k words
4.19
7.3k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
639 Followers

Jessica -

It was the morning of my birthday, and my last two had been very disturbing. I nervously wondered what strange new things I would need to do for Uncle Jerry today.

My Mom gave me the bad news at breakfast. "Jessi, sweetie, Uncle Jerry wants to see you smoke while you play with yourself." She handed me a lighter and pack of cigarettes! "It smells and tastes bad at first, but you'll get used to it. You only need to smoke one a night while he watches."

"But Mom..."

"It's for Uncle Jerry! It's important! If you do, we get a much nicer place to live in a few weeks, and you get a car!"

"But I don't want to! Smoking is terrible for your health and smells so bad!"

"He says you only need to smoke one cigarette a day for a month, after that you can quit. Will you please do it, so we can move out of this dump? I know you've been wanting a car of your own a long time. Will you at least try it, for Uncle Jerry?"

I sighed and said, "Okay, I guess."

She kissed my forehead. "Good, sweetie. I'll show you how and let you practice a little." She took a cigarette from the pack and put it in the end of a long cigarette holder. "Just do what I do." She put another holder on the table, then sucked the end of hers as she lit the cigarette. I didn't like the stinky smoke, but tried it and coughed many times.

After lunch she gave me a green sucker and had a yellow one herself. She opened a bottle of wine and poured me a glass. "A nice white wine should help with the taste. Have another cigarette with me." By the time we finished smoking again, I wondered why I hadn't noticed she was so pretty before. She poured each of us another glass and sat on the sofa with me. She lit another cigarette and handed me one. "See, you're getting used to the smell. It's not so bad anymore, right?"

"I don't like it, but it's not so terrible."

"I'm so glad my beautiful daughter is finally a woman. Your breasts are perfectly round and just the right size." She gently squeezed one. "Uncle Jerry will love watching you smoke. Seeing your sexy mouth sucking will turn him on a lot."

As she took another puff from her cigarette, I felt a strange urge to kiss her.

-

Jenny -

After supper I was lying in bed nude with Jill and Uncle Jerry. He passed us a pair of Jessie's used panties, so we could sniff her dried pee and fluids as we watched her masturbate for the camera. I was quite surprised her mother was sitting next to her and both were totally naked. Jessie slid a long dildo into herself as her mother Molly lit a cigarette and started playing with Jessie's nipple. She started moaning while Molly squeezed her breast and complimented her, "Very sexy! You look SO HOT!" My pussy began to moisten.

Uncle Jerry leaped out of bed and shouted, "OH NO! I must have mixed up the suckers and cigarettes!" He hurriedly dressed, then told us; "I'll be back soon. Put some clothes on and wait in the living room." As he briskly walked toward the door he paused and turned his head. "Please."

Jill and I watched the mother and daughter French kiss, then lay on the bed and 69. By the time Jerry got there, Jill and I were fingering each other and watching our aunt and cousin do the same on the screen. Aunt Molly told her daughter, "Fingers feel great, but try your whole hand. I think it'll fit." Uncle Jerry walked in just as Jessie's wrist disappeared into her mother. He stood frozen in fascination as she licked her mother's clit and fist-fucked her to a shattering climax.

Jessie rubbed her own vulva as she turned to Jerry and pleaded, "GAWD, I'm SO HORNY! Fuck me! PLEASE!" She pulled Jerry's shirt off as he tried removing his pants. He was so excited that he tripped and fell. In the time they took getting Jerry undressed and standing, Molly had recovered from her climax and put on a strap-on dildo. She hugged her daughter from behind and said, "I'll take care of you, baby. Lean over."

Jerry, Jill, and I watched the mother-daughter lesbian show quite a while. On the screen Jerry walked a little closer to Jessie and asked, "Will you suck..." By the time he was half done with his question, the head of his big dick was in her mouth.

Back in our bed, Jill removed her fingers from my quim and told me, "Roll on your back, Jenny! This is almost as hot as tasting you!" I licked her labia as she rimmed me. GAWD, how I LOVE licking my cousin while I have a tongue in my ass! Other than Jerry's cum, to me her pussy was the best tasting thing on Earth!

-

A while later Jerry led Jessie, our aunts, and our mothers into our bedroom. Jill and I ignored them and licked each other to yet another orgasm as they watched. When we climaxed, Jerry returned to the bedroom with a pitcher of something red and told us, "I think we all want to be a big happy family. Let's relax and have some punch, then enjoy ourselves in bed."

I suspect he put drugs or something in the punch, because only moments after it was gone a family fuck-fest began. I had the time of my life licking and sucking four of my relatives that night. Jerry didn't fuck me but I got to taste his nut sack awhile.

I should have been horrified, or at least unhappy, to wake up with my face in my mother's pubic hair. Instead, I enjoyed her delicious pussy and some wonderful morning 69 once my finger slipped into her butt and woke her.

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
639 Followers