Jenny at the Beach

Story Info
Wife and a senior in the dunes.
1.3k words
4.31
10.2k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Folks.

This is my first ever submission so any feedback would be welcome!

Just a short tale based very firmly on real life experiences.

JENNY AT THE BEACH.

A few years ago, my wife Jenny and I were at a nude beach on the East coast of the UK, not too far from our midlands home. We usually went early season on weekdays when the kids are still at school as the beach is quieter.

Jen normally attracts quite a few admirers at the beach. At the time she was 35 years old with long blonde hair which seemed to glisten in the sun. She was in great shape and worked out regularly. Her wide, sporty shoulder blades were clearly visible and led any man's eyes straight down to her pert butt cheeks. If an onlooker cast their gaze further downwards they'd see her shapely, toned legs leading to cute feet with painted toenails. Tanning on her back however was when she gained most watchers. Beautiful 36C tits with nipples nearly an inch long would captivate any viewer, until that is they spied her permanently shaved clean little pussy. With her legs closed this looked so delicate, but Jen took great delight in lying face up on her towel, book in hand, legs spread wide displaying her (usually by now) glistening wet treasure. She would sometimes up the tease by either squatting while applying lotion or getting on all fours to rummage pointlessly through her day bag, especially if there was a horny older guy around. She loved displaying herself (accidentally on purpose!) to older men.

She once told me that this little kink all started when as a late teen, "a dirty old man" in her words, had groped her in a very crowded London bar while on a girls weekend. I know this experience ended up with Jenny and her admirer in a quiet area outside. He'd reached under her short skirt, pulled her knickers off and stood sniffing them as he wanked a large cock right in front of her. She'd shocked herself by openly masturbating in front of him as he pulled himself off and actually begged him to fuck her. With no words spoken he held her little knickers to his cock and filled the gusset with his cum. His parting gesture to this cute, wanton young woman was to step towards her and push the cum soaked panties into her open mouth. She was still rubbing her clit to a trembling orgasm as he walked away. Needless to say, with this kind of revelation, I was more than happy to indulge my beautiful wife in showing older gentlemen glimpses of her still hot body.

On this particular occasion, Jenny and I had spent a couple of hours spread out in the nudist area of the beach. This is mainly up in the first layer of dunes so as not to shock elderly holiday makers who happen to stroll by. The dunes were very quiet probably due to folks still being at work. There were no other couples and only a few single guys around.

Jenny had been stretched out on her back, reading her book. As soon as she'd attracted a couple of older gents, who kept milling around, she spread her legs wide as she flicked through her trashy paperback and on a couple of occasions I noticed her tracing a finger along her freshly shaven pussy lips. One older guy in particular began to pay her a lot of attention, from a discreet distance of course. I'd heard him mumbling as he walked past once. Pretty sure he was talking to himself about fucking her sweet mouth.

At about midday, she got up and started applying some more sun oil (unlike me she bronzes very easily!) before squatting down and asking me do her back. I knelt up behind her and sprayed the lotion onto her back. As I rubbed her shoulders I noticed for the first time that the same old guy, maybe 60, was sat in the dunes about 20 feet away watching us. Jenny went back to reading her book again as I massaged the oil in. Ok, time to give the old guy a treat I thought! As I sprayed more lotion onto her arse and worked it in, I slipped my hand between her legs and slid a finger straight into her pussy. I wasn't surprised to hear the slurping noise as I pushed into her juices, being naked on the beach always got her wet! This gave our voyeur a great view as he was directly in front of us. After a couple of minutes she pushed my hand away, turned round, kissed me and said she had to go pee. Romance isn't dead in our house!!

She took a pack of wet wipes and headed of into the next level of dunes about 20 feet away. I couldn't see our voyeur anymore so I guessed he'd shot his bolt and wandered off.

Ten minutes passed and no sign of Jenny, so I climbed up onto the dune in front of our towels and then immediately ducked back down again. 10 feet in front of me, my sexy little wife was squatted down on her haunches, 2 of her fingers buried knuckle deep in her juicy little pussy, as our elderly voyeur stood in front of her holding her by the pony tail. This put her face just inches from his cock, which he stroked with his other hand. I barely had time to catch my breath and tweak my boner before the old guy told her what a slut she looked as he reached down to pull on one of her long nipples. This made Jenny tilt her head up and gasp quietly. It was then that he took a step forward pulling on his cock as he squirted a small load onto her upturned face. With her mouth still open and gasping from the nipple tweak, it was no great surprise to see a little of his cum drip between her lips She shuddered as he milked the last drops from his cock onto her cheeks. He told her he'd see her later and walked off, leaving my wife dabbing at her face with a wet wipe.

I hurried back to our towels and lay face down to hide my erection, unsure as to how she'd react if I told her I'd watched a pensioner give her the sort of facial you just can't get at a beauty salon.

Jenny stumbled back down the dunes and flopped onto her towel. She was quiet for a minute until I asked if she was ok. Then she said "Can I tell you something without you going mad?" With this she got up to her knees and faced me, easy enough to see how turned on she was as a thread of goo hung dripping from her pussy and looped to make contact with her inner thigh.

She put a finger to her soaking slit and told me how the old guy had followed her up the dunes, caught her pissing and approached her slowly, wanking himself as he came closer. This had turned her on enough to touch herself and obviously that gave the old guy a green light! The only times he touched her were to pull her nipples and hold her pony tail.

I told her it was all fine as long as she was happy and that I had in fact watched as he came in her face. She looked horrified, then gave me a playful punch on the arm, then started laughing. I also told her that there may be "consequences". This served only to put a smile on her face!

That wasn't the last we saw of her "old guy" that day, but more of that another time.