All Comments on 'Jenny Be Fair'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
totally lame..

This reads like a twelve year old wrote it. The premise is juvenile as is the writing. This story totally sucks, didn't even get my dick hard. Sorry I spent the time reading this garbage. Since I can't give it the score it deserves(zero) I'll have to give it a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well named Hypoxia

Hypoxia is oxygen starvation to the brain so get some pure oxygen and a mask before writing any more stories and hope it helps

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Old song, old story

There's a old Jamaican calypso song from the early 1960's, sung by Lance Percival, called "Shame and scandal in the family" which tells almost the exact same story, ending with the line "Your daddy ain't your daddy but your daddy don't know!" and I can't help feeling the author listened to it before he wrote this, which is why I saw the mother's punch-line coming from a mile away. This is a good try at putting a modern spin on an old comedy song, so I won't get all pissy about it, but it loses points for not being original enough to matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story...please continue!

So basically the dad's an idiot and told his son the wrong information. Why are men so clueless? It's obvious that Jack looks nothing like his "dad".

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

I liked it and felt bad for the kid, getting the short end of his dads horndogging. Glad it settled out, even though he's putting his possible son in the same boat. I think your name is cool, not many scientific names here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
funny story.

this one should go to humor section if there is one!

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 10 years agoAuthor
re: Old song, old story

No, it's not an original idea. Many highly-regarded tales aren't original, but are nicely executed. (Cf Wm Shakespeare.) Anyway, I'm thinking of a few more traditional and otherwise out-of-copyright songs that I may adapt into stories. And I'm considering a sequel to Jenny. Stay tuned.

InnocentNotInnocentNotover 10 years ago
I Knew What I Was Getting :)

This is a very well-done version, To the earlier commenter -- both the calypso song and the "traditional" song date from, IIRC, the 1960s. Same song, same story, super-funny to me! Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
re: old story

The ancient Greeks found that there were only five stories, all else is only details.

ThatEditorGuyThatEditorGuyalmost 10 years ago
improvements...

I like how you made this story your own, and put a modern twist on an old classic. there are loads of sex scenes in this story, but you have only described three. What you need to do now is plan out what happens in each of the intimate areas, and write about what happens in each. If you do this, I think you could easily push it up to ten, maybe more, pages? This is your spring board Hypoxia, you just need to jump. :)

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
@ThatEditorGuy: I've been thinking

The sequels that percolate in my head run off in different directions, encompassing various degrees of confusion and deliberate incest-fucks. I'm not working on including the narrator's bio-sisters, more toward seeing it from Jenny's POV, and beyond. I've been hung up on just how to accommodate the story to the genealogy. If you have any specific ideas on where to go, please PM me.

Sammael BardSammael Bardalmost 10 years ago
Different

Good read. Or is it?

I seriously thought that it had to something to do fucking Jenny or something. An unpredictable story that was quite good. Or was it?

I gave it a 5*. Or Did I?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Funny story. Keep it up. I'll keep mine up too. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The story made no sense ,what a load of crap

even if it was meant as a joke or just a fantasy of yours it still made no sense

dad tells you he fathered most girls in town,Really Really Really

so the sisters you grew up with aren't your dad's but are your mom's, so there at least half sisters,

Also, you must be some sort of Brad Pitt/Ashton Kutcher lookalike or the town you live in has no other guys in it, cause it seems that all you need to do is just ask a girl out next thing your fucking her/them.

so got to suspend belief reading this,Done

would've really like to know how you got to fuck the sisters you grew up with so easily,no explanation,nothing but also fucked them,would of been good for story to have details on how it happened

HypoxiaHypoxiaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Fantasy? No. Joke? Probably.

As I said, this is based on an old folksong. Dad tells son, "All the girls in town are your sisters." Mom says, "Don't worry, he's not really your father." A fair number of readers seemed to get the joke. Everybody cheats, is the message, and unless you run DNA tests, you can't really be sure of who did whom, and whether you're fucking your blood kin or not. And if you DO find they're kin, and you LIKE that, well then, it's full-speed incest, right? So many half-siblings, so little time...

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
poor analmousies...

...so deprived of porn to tug their little wee-wees to.

H, this precociously reproductive story reminds me of that old Anthropologist joke.

"For those who brag of their lineages and racial purity.

If they could accurately trace their ancestry. The only information that would provide them, is exactly which tribe of cannibals they are descended from."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES