Jenny Ch. 01

Story Info
My daughter's friend seeks advice.
2.8k words
4.06
38.6k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers

Jenny -- Chapter 1

It was Thursday night, date night, for Sue and me. We had established this little tradition ever since our children had grown and left the nest. I walked into Bill's Bar N B-Que and scanned the room. Sue was across the room chatting with our neighbors, Joe and Kathy. A burst of laughter drew my attention to a booth over by the wall where my youngest daughter sat with two of her friends and another girl who looked vaguely familiar. Instead of laughing a wan smile crossed her face. I strolled over to Sue.

"Sorry I'm late, babe. My last client meeting ran a little over."

"Hmm," Sue replied with a wink. "Was she cute?"

"Mrs. Talbot? I doubt she was cute even as a baby. The niece that brought her in was interesting looking though. You'd have fun with her." Sue had worked hard at keeping her petite figure and, even in her early fifties, her 5'6", 125 pounds turned the heads of both men and women. Her perfect B cup breasts still were perky and her beautiful smile and sparkling eyes topped off the package. Just looking at her still makes me hard!

* * * *

After our youngest had graduated college and moved out, we had started recharging our sex life. Not that it wasn't good before, but together we discussed how we could bring a little more zest to it. We started out watching different kinds of porn. Then, one weekend when we were traveling, we passed an adult bookstore and decided to see what they had. Talk about an eye opener! We bought a couple of the tamer items and back in the hotel room Sue began experimenting with them. As she ran the vibrator over her pussy lips I pulled out my cock and began stroking it. Sue moaned as she eased the vibrator into her pussy and I almost came at the sight. Sue saw me and reached out her other hand. I walked over to the bed and she started stroking me. Looking in my eyes she whispered, "I'm pretending this vibrator is somebody else's cock while I'm stroking you." My cock jerked involuntarily. "Hmmm, you'd like to see that wouldn't you babe?" I could only grunt in reply. "You'd like to see your little wife impaled on another man's cock wouldn't you? Maybe you'd like me to be sucking your cock while he fucks me." With that she pulled me into her mouth and I came instantly as her body stiffened with a massive orgasm. My legs felt like rubber as I sat on the bed next to her. I don't think I'd ever cum as hard as I just had. After a few minutes, her ragged breathing finally slowed. Opening her eyes she looked into mine. "I think you liked that," she said with a giggle.

"And you looked like you enjoyed it too, beautiful," I replied.

"Oh my God, that was so intense," Sue whispered. "I always thought I'd never need one of these since I had you. But, not meaning anything bad about you dear, I'm glad we got this."

"No need to apologize, babe. I got turned on just watching you with it. Now I'm thinking of the possibilities."

"What do you mean, Tom?"

"Well, I'm imagining you calling me at the office. I hear the buzz of that in the background. Then you start teasing me with your moans and sexy talk while I hear your breathing get husky. I'd probably need to close my office door and start stroking my cock." As I said this I had become hard again. Placing the tip of my cock against her pussy lips, I continued. "I'd imagine myself fucking you while you sucked on it pretending it was another cock."

"Like this?" She winked as her lips enclosed it.

I flipped her over and began fucking her doggy style. "Yes, my little slut wife sucking a cock while I fuck her tight little pussy," I hissed. "We'd take turns fucking you while you sucked the other one off. You'd like that wouldn't you, slut?"

"Yes, babe," Sue grunted. "I'd -- ugh - love to be -- ugh - your little slut wife." She was thrusting herself back now while I fucked her hard. "Oh God," she grunted, "I'd love to be licking some little babe's pussy while you were fucking me," she whispered. I'd never known this about Sue and it made my cock even harder.

"Yes," I grunted. "Maybe you'd let me fuck the little tramp and then lick my cum out of her dripping pussy." I was now pistoning into her pussy like a madman. "I'd be fucking her pussy while you licked it. Then after I filled her with my cum you'd clean her up and then clean my cock off."

"Oh, oh, oh my God. Yes, yes, YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS", Sue screamed as she came. As her pussy spasmed around my cock I began shooting into her. We collapsed on the bed. My hand cupped her breast as we spooned. My softening cock finally plopped out of her pussy. Her body was still rippling periodically with aftershocks. "Oh my God, oh my God," she kept whispering.

"I love you, beautiful," I whispered. "You are incredible."

"And you're an awesome lover, babe," she murmured as we drifted off to sleep.

Since that weekend we had continued to develop role play and fantasy into our sex life. We had discovered our inner exhibitionists and had a membership in a nudist resort not far away. We had also become members of a lifestyle club in the Fort, about an hour south of our small town. Those adventures will be revealed in further stories. Suffice it to say we now had two couples we play with on occasion, usually at the club or else at a hotel. To avoid any possibility of becoming small town gossip fodder, we chose not to play with anyone in our local community.

* * * *

Anyway, our date night was for us. When our waitress came over for our order I also mentioned we'd pick up the tab for my daughter's table. Sue and I discussed the events of the day occasionally glancing over at our daughter's table. Every now and then I'd see the mystery girl look our way. "That girl over there at Mary's table looks familiar but I can't place her," I remarked to Sue.

Sue glanced over and said, "Isn't that Jenny? I haven't seen her in town in a while."

"I think you're right," I replied. "She and her husband, Andrew, are clients. Usually they just email me with questions. I haven't seen her in fifteen years. She hasn't changed much." Jenny had played basketball with Mary in high school. Then, she was maybe 5'2" and 100 pounds. Now she was a couple inches taller and a few pounds heavier but still a knockout -- a nice slim body and perky tits, maybe an A cup but definitely no larger than a B cup. Even though I love Sue's shorter hair, I always liked seeing a young girl in a ponytail and Jenny still wore one like she did when playing basketball. She and Andrew had married while they were in college.

"Uh, excuse me, your lust is showing," Sue giggled as I realized I had been staring at Jenny.

"Sorry, babe," I replied. "Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the menu," I winked.

Sue laughed. "She does look like an interesting appetizer," she replied.

The girls had finished up and were talking to their waitress. I saw her motion towards our table. Mary and her friends came over to thank us for buying their dinner. As they were leaving, Jenny turned back. "Mr. G, do you have time to see me tomorrow?"

"Sure, Jenny," I replied. "Most of my morning is open. How about 9A?"

"Ok, I'll see you then," Jenny said.

Looking back at Sue I grinned as I said, "Well, I still have it. I'm so popular the young babes have to make an appointment to see me."

Sue playfully kicked me under the table. "Just make sure you give me all the juicy details, babe" she said smiling.

The next day my office phone buzzed at 8:45. "Your wife is on line 1," said my secretary, Kathy.

I picked up the phone. "How's your day going, babe?" asked Sue.

"So far, so good. But it's early yet." I replied. Then I heard a soft buzzing coming from the receiver. "Oh, you little teaser," I said as my cock swelled.

"I just wanted to give you something to think about," Sue giggled. "Mmmmm, this almost feels as nice as your tongue on my pussy," she breathed. I was hard as a rock now. "Am I making you hard, baby?"

"You damn well know it, lover," I murmured.

"I hope your cock goes down before young Jenny gets there," Sue laughed. "Otherwise she might think it's for her."

"You teaser," I growled. "Just for that, I'll bend her over the desk and take her hard."

"Remember, babe, I want all the juicy details. See you for lunch babe," Sue laughed as she hung up.

Kathy knocked on my door. "There's a young lady here to see you."

I silently cursed. I could hide my hardon while sitting behind my desk. "I'll be there in a minute," I said as my cock slowly subsided.

I went out to the reception desk. "Good morning, Jenny," I said extending my hand. She shook it and I lead her back to my office. "It's been quite a while since I've seen you. How's Andrew?" At the mention of his name her smile turned to a grimace.

"That's why I'm here Mr. G. We're getting divorced."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Since you've been doing our taxes forever, I just wanted to see what the tax impact would be and to ask you if you'd still do my taxes, Mr. G."

"Of course, I'll continue to do your taxes, and please call me Tom" I replied. I discussed the tax aspects she needed to be aware of and answered her questions. After we were done with the business side I said, "It looks like you girls were having fun last night based on all the laughing coming from your table."

"We were. Unfortunately, some of it was coming at my expense," she grimaced.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Well, Andrew and I have been separated a while and I was talking about my problems last night with the girls when your daughter, Mary, piped up and said I just needed to get laid."

"Well," I replied cautiously, "good sex does release endorphins and that feel good hormone, oxytocin."

"I wouldn't know about that," Jenny replied bitterly. "Andrew is an arrogant little prick. I confused arrogance with self confidence when we first got married. He's only interested in himself. I was just arm candy for his friends and business associates to see. A few years ago he wanted us to try swinging. When I said no, he tricked me into going to his friend's house for a party. Some of his friends tried coming on to me and when they wouldn't take no for an answer I finally got fed up. When the next guy whipped out his cock I just grabbed his ball sack and twisted. Then I stormed out and drove home. Andrew had to take a cab. He couldn't understand why I'd be so mad. I'm sorry, Tom, this is probably more information than you need to know."

"Not at all," I replied. "For any relationship to grow, business or personal, the parties must cultivate a high level of trust and respect with one another, as well as be able to communicate with each other candidly. Otherwise, it's impossible to really take that step to open up your relationship to others and expect that relationship to last."

Jenny was silent for a moment. Then she looked up at me with surprise. "Wait, am I hearing that you and Sue have that type of relationship? How is that even possible? Especially around here?"

Taking a deep breath, I responded. "Yes, Sue and I do have that type of relationship. As I previously said, we have the highest level of trust in each other and respect for one another. That doesn't happen over night. It's built over the years through big deeds as well as the smallest deeds. She knows I love her unconditionally and she loves me just as much. Plus, we talk openly and in depth about everything. If either of us have concerns about anything, we're not shy about discussing it with each other. It took us a long time to get to the point where we felt comfortable sharing each other with others. To us, it was just another way to enhance and add a different element to our sex life. I get a lot of pleasure watching her be pleasured by others and she feels the same with me. We know that, at the end of the day, our love will be as strong as ever. Having said that, if at any time either one of us said we've had enough, then we would stop. We have discussed if that point ever came, the other spouse would be free to continue the lifestyle as long as there were no secrets. But I doubt if one of us stopped the other would continue. When you're in it to see your partner's pleasure, I don't think it would be the same if they're not there and we both feel that way. And as to your last question, definitely not around here! There's a club down in the Fort that a couple of our lifestyle friends told us about. It's really a well done nightclub that just happens to have play rooms available for their guests. Sue and I like to visit and watch the other guests interact. Then we'll usually go back to a play room by ourselves and enjoy sex knowing people are watching through the windows or the doorway. In fact, we're headed down there tonight and you'd be welcome to join us. Friday nights they allow single guys in, Saturdays are more geared towards couples although a few select single guys are allowed in. Their security is very good and we feel very safe and welcome down there. The first rule of any lifestyle club is that No means No. If you tell someone No and they keep pestering you, they'll get thrown out and banned from the club so everybody is on their best behaviour."

"Wow," Jenny said softly. "Who ever knew my accountant was a swinger?"

I laughed. "Yes, to everyone in town I'm just that conservative accountant guy. Little do they know the sex fiend that lurks under that staid cover."

Jenny smiled. I could see she was mulling over everything. "I'll let you know," she said.

As she rose to leave I said, "Just one thing, Jenny."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Anything that goes on in the lifestyle, stays in the lifestyle. Nobody in town, particularly my kids, knows about this and Sue and I would prefer it stay that way. Now, if we were to run into them or anyone from town down at the club, well, we all know what we're there for. But, until that happens, we'd just as soon keep up our appearance as your typical small town couple."

Jenny smiled again. "Your secret is safe with me."

I opened the door to my office and prepared to escort her out. "And if you don't want to go the club tonight, there's always a cold shower," I laughed.

"We'll see," she said as she left. I watched her walk away. Man did she have a nice body! Andrew was an idiot.

I went home for lunch. Although I don't usually discuss my clients with her, I knew Sue would want to know what had transpired. I relayed the story. As I finished, I told Sue that Jenny may be going to the club with us. Either that or she'd be taking a cold shower. I saw the question on Sue's face and pre-empted her response. "Yes, beautiful, I know we don't play with anyone local. But, technically, she's not local. She lives up in the big city."

Sue replied, "Well, I guess you're right. I hope whatever happens is for the best." She gave me a kiss as I headed back to work. "Oh, I almost forgot, Linda and Michael may be at the club too. It would be fun to see them again. Linda always has some sexy little outfit for the occasion."

"She does dress nice," I agreed. "But she'll never be as sexy as you, babe." I pulled her in for a nice deep kiss and cupped her firm ass check. "I guess that will have to last me until later," I murmured and walked to my car.

loveto69u
loveto69u
127 Followers