All Comments on 'Jenny Ch. 01'

by loveto69u

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get on with it, prick tease!

Get on with it, prick tease!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Excellent start

Does peak one's interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wrong Category

Should have Been in the YAWN category.

1 star

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Like it *4* ready to read more!

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So he has been doing her taxes for years, but doenst recognize her?

He tells her he hasnt seen her in a while even thought they saw each other last night?

he wants to maintain his cover as a conservative accountant, yet tells a virtual stranger he is a swinger?

why so many contradictions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@lujon2019

Apparently you didn't bother to actually read the story very closely. Yes, it's entirely possible to do someone's taxes without seeing them in person. They were friends of the family and moved away but kept him as their tax preparer. His reference to not seeing her for years was simply that she hasn't been in town in years and he didn't have the opportunity to mention that to her when she was with the group of friends. A s for telling a virtual stranger about his life...she was a family friend, not a stranger and she was the one who started the conversation about sex. His earlier call with his wife and the fact that she had given him the green light to pursue this girl made it easier for him to continue down that line of conversation.

You know, if you and the other trolls here don't like this type of story, simply move on. Don't try to use made up inaccuracies by the author an excuse. So lame.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Basic premise is flawed, but...

Pretty well written piece but the basic premise of a long term, loving couple being swingers is statistically almost impossible. I'll read the next one and see if something happens that will start to show things falling apart as they would in real life, but beyond that - meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good plot idea but rushed involving Jenny

This went from promising to The Dirty Old Man perving on Jenny. Jenny is his daughter’s age and friend and a client exclusively over email with no previous personal relationship and hello want to go to a sex club with me.

More likely Jenny goes takes videos and blows up the lifestyle crowd because her husband made her hate swingers.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

good story

seemed a bit rushed. I'll be reading ch 2.

lujon2019 only has his nasty comments. Never have I seen a constructive comment from him. Troll indeed.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Enjoyable Short Sexy Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveto69u@loveto69u
Married white male fascinated by slender, short haired, shaven ladies and bi couples. Married to a wonderful wife who loves us to play with others!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Jenny Series Info