All Comments on 'Jenny in Amsterdam'

by JennyS74

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DebauchedDaughterDebauchedDaughterover 18 years ago
I'd love to think that this really happened!

Loved your story! Like you, I love showing off my tits and nipples in skimpy, semi see-thru tops. A few years ago I spent my last summer at Uni getting more and more out of control, flashing myself at anyone and everyone, and this story has brought back all those lovely horny memories! I don't know if I'd have the nerve these days to go as far as I did that summer, but I love remembering all risky and exciting situations I got myself into!! Thanks for bringing it all back to me Jenny!!

skip.69skip.69over 16 years ago
Wow!

One of the horniest stories I have read on Literotica.Wish I had been at that table in Amsterdam!

cuddlyellacuddlyellaover 16 years ago
Reminds me

Reminds me of the time when I went to Amsterdam with my boy-friend. We, too, visited a sex-show, and when we went to a cafe afterwards he suggested I take off my bra and knickers whilst in the loo. I didn't need much persuading, and I happily flashed as often as I could, trying to make it accidental. Next morning we were both so sore after fucking so often during the night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My Hero

Jenny, you're my hero!

Jenna Suxxit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are amazing!

I need you to write more! Your stories are absolutely the best, I've gotten so wet reading them.

Thank you!

Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

You should write more. It was very HOT

jessethekid2000jessethekid2000about 13 years ago
hot!

especially enjoyed the description of you sucking off/swallowing the two guys loads so they would not cum so fast when you fucked them-you ARE a hot little whore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous