Jenny Meets the Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pounding continued, and then she was surprised by a stinging feeling on her right ass cheek. She gasped, but it had felt good. If she could form sentences, she would have asked for another, but she was beyond coherent speech. Luckily, she didn't have to ask, because another came just in time, harder this time.

Jenny was over the moon. Every thrust was filling her up and hitting all the right spots. The backstrokes created tiny moments of want that were immediately replaced as she was once again filled up completely.

A small part of her brain wondered if she should feel guilty imagining being fucked by a man other than her husband, but that voice was so small and soft that it couldn't compete with Jenny's own moaning.

Jenny could feel the beginnings of another orgasm coming, but she could also tell that the man behind her was approaching his own as well. 'Just hold on,' she thought. She was getting close, but she didn't know if she could get there in time.

Then another thought occurred to her. What if her hot blonde neighbor from the other side of the courtyard were watching her right now? What if she were the one on display getting fucked while someone else masturbated? She pictured the hot blonde rubbing her pussy as the sandy haired man plowed her from behind.

She felt a change in the cock inside her. She couldn't tell exactly what it was, but something in the movement had changed, and then it pulled out completely.

It was okay, though, because she was there. The thought of the sandy haired man pulling out to cum all over her, with the statuesque blonde watching from somewhere on the other side of a window was enough to make Jenny howl. She had lost count of how many orgasms she had had tonight, but this one was the most intense. Pleasure racked her entire body, as she twisted the pillows, the sheets, whatever she could grab.

"AAAAAHHHH," she screamed as the feelings washed over her.

#

Joe was already cumming when he heard his lover's screams, but they added to the scene. He pulled out of the tight pussy he had been in and continued his fantasy of coming all over the back of his tiny employee. As he stroked his cock, rope after rope erupted, painting her ass, her lower back, and even shooting as far up as the base of her neck.

Finally, the torrent subsided and Joe collapsed next to his partner.

"Holy fuck," he said.

The woman looking back at him was once again his wife.

"Thank you," she said, her eyes back to the dreamy half-sleeping state.

"Thank me? Thank you!"

"Honey, how much did you cum? I feel like I'm covered?"

Joe looked over at his wife's back, and sure enough, he wasn't sure he'd ever cum that much. The sight of his beautiful wife painted from ass to neck in his cum was almost enough to get him hard again. Almost.

"Let me go get you a towel," Joe said.

By the time he returned to the room, Jenny's eyes were closed and her breath was soft and slow as she drifted towards sleep.