Jenny's Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Jenny's family has... odd views on sexuality.
1.3k words
3.86
24.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilytime
Lilytime
55 Followers

It was morning. If it was raining, it would have drowned out the sound of cum splattering on the wooden flooring. Deep gasps rung out through the air as Maddie furiously pumped the last drops out of her cock with one hand. With the other, she pushed and pulled the small buttplug in her rear.

"Let it all out, sweetie."

Maddie's mother, Jenny, watched her daughter spasm in pleasure with a slight smile and the grace of a saint. She would need to mop the floor at the end of the day, like everyday since her young Maddie turned eighteen. But she did not mind. It came part and parcel with being an open family.

She raised her cup of coffee to her plump lips, savoring the taste, while her bare bum rested against the counter. For all she teased Maddie and her other daughters about the messes they made, she truly appreciated how comfortable her family was with each other. Her house had been clothing-optional since the day recently-divorced Jenny had moved in, of course, but there were more secrets to life than the body. When Maddie had come out as a girl during puberty, it had not been with great dread or fear of rejection. And her daughter's trust in her family had been rewarded, as her mother and two older sisters were nothing but supportive in her quest to become the best woman she could be.

How could they not? So it was, any lingering fears her daughters had were turned to dust on the wind after that outpouring of love. Soon after, one, two, then all three of daughters came out as bi or lesbian. Jenny had hugged them, then told her daughters she was queer too - she was also bi.

Then one day they were all adults. And many scandalous acts had become OK.

"S-sorry about the mess, mom," Maddie finally squeaked out, interrupting Jenny's thoughts. Maddie's breasts, small but firm, heaved in the glow of the sun.

Jenny put her cup down and planted her hands on her hips. "Estrogen should have made you come less, not more! What am I to do with you?"

"You were the one that told me to not bother with Kleenexes." Her daughter raised an eyebrow. Then her eyes dropped to Jenny's large chest, puffy nipples rock solid. Another, final, glob of cum dribbled out of her dick.

Jenny licked her lips as the strand of white stretched out before dropping to the floor with a light splat. "It's all about the environment, dear. Other people may not care as much, but that just means we need to step up!"

Maddie rolled her eyes. Tiptoeing around the stains, she plopped her toned ass onto a stool in front of the kitchen island. She wiggled slightly, the leather feeling like sin on her buttplug.

"Totally," she said, "We need to get in touch with our inner animal. Rawr."

"Enough sass. Eat your food then get ready for college."

*****

It was evening. If pussies could sing, the living room would be a chorus. Her oldest daughter, Amy, was bouncing on a dildo. Her loose blonde hair bounced in time with her moderate chest, as she performed squats on the phallic object.

"F-fuck. You were right, it is hotter this way!"

Jane, the middle child, moaned in agreement. Her blonde hair was tousled up in a ponytail, and she too was nude. Her index finger steadily thrust in and out. Her spread legs, raised by the leather crouch, positioned the entrance at eye-level to a captivated Amy. The TV was on, displaying an R-rated movie. Neither of her children had glanced at it in the past ten minutes. It was quite obvious they were ogling each other.

"Enjoying yourselves, aren't you?" Jenny teased as she finally walked in. She ruffled both of their heads. Her daughters tried to move out of the way, to no avail. Their own pleasure had ensnared them like a web.

"M-mom! We're not kids anymore," Amy whined. Her daughter's gaze felt as charged as lightning on her skin. Jane soon joined in staring. Jenny's ass swayed as she sauntered to the cabinet by the wall.

Smiling to herself, Jenny bent over at the waist as she flicked through her collection of board games. Humming in indecision, she pulled out several boxes.

"I hope you're not too old to play with your mother after dinner, hmm?" She was met with excited grins.

"Let's play Monopoly-"

"Dungeons and Dragons-"

Amy and Jane glared at each other. The eldest kept bouncing on her dildo while the middle fingered herself aggressively.

"We're at a conundrum," Jenny tapped a finger to her lips. Her daughters followed the movement out of the corner of their eyes. Jenny absentmindedly lowered her hand and scratched her abs. Her daughters stopped being subtle.

"Whoever helps me set up dinner can decide-"

There was a quiet scream as Jane pinched her nipples with her empty hand. The woman shuddered as she came on the couch. Jenny was thankful her two oldest daughters didn't squirt.

"Done!" Jane exclaimed. She hopped to her feet and quick-walked to the kitchen.

Amy sighed in defeat. Then pleasure. Then louder she approached her own peak.

*****

It was night. If the characters in the game could see Jenny's family, they would wonder which realm was a fantasy.

Maddie's blonde hair, usually wrapped in a bun, was being braided by Jane. The older sister's breasts were pressed against her back, and her legs wrapped around Maddie's lithe stomach. Her youngest daughter was as trapped as a rat in a cheesecake factory.

"I roll to seduce the dragon," Jane stage-whispered. Her eyes were glued to the erect dick. A sheen of pre-cum glistened under the lights. The normally quick-witted Maddie was as silent as a candle, blushing up a storm.

"I give inspiration!" Amy added. Her eyes were lowered as she stared at her youngest sister's petite chest. She licked her lips. Then she winked at Maddie.

With all the care of a clumsy cat, Jane reached from the couch and rolled her die. There was much skin-contact involved.

Jenny tallied up the rolls. Her breasts shook lightly with barely-contained mirth. Her youngest daughter, as was common-place, had gotten aroused from the close proximity of three nubile women. It was like putting meat before hungry cougars - and these girls loved to play with their food.

But perhaps they were all being unfair. It was simply natural.

"It's alright my valiant paladin. See, I'm feeling a bit frisky myself," Jane said. Demonstrating her point, she lowered one hand and rubbed her pussy to the focused gaze of all three of her daughters. Maddie groaned. She stubbornly gripped her character sheet, refusing to give-in and touch herself.

"Very well. Jane, you succeed. Venyss, Herald of the Warm One, falls silent as you reach out and cares-"

"Like this?" Jane reached out with two fingers and caressed Maddie's rigid dick. It twitched once, twice, then cum shot out and covered the pieces of paper on the table. Errant drops landed on her two daughters' thighs.

Jenny froze for a moment. Amy clapped in delight and laughter. Her family had long ago passed normal standards of behavior. Their eyes openly feasted on each other's bodies for Heaven's sake. But some semblance had remained.

"Cum. On the sheets." Jenny pinched the bridge of her nose in irritation.

Thinking quickly, Maddie pretended to swoon. Her youngest twisted around in Jane's embrace, putting head between breasts - and unable to speak. If one could look up from the ground, Jane's pussy would be mere inches away from a pair of shaved balls.

"I suppose I'll have to take responsibility." Jane said. She didn't hide her smile as Maddie wiggled around in her chest. It grew wider as Maddie's softening dick leaked bits of cum on her stomach. "I should've held on and aimed that rocket at the floor."

"Yes dear. But now our session is ending early as the both of you help me salvage this."

Lilytime
Lilytime
55 Followers