Jenny's Journey

Story Info
Jenny moves into a new neighbourhood.
3.2k words
4.14
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny found a room in a house that was part of a row of semi-detached houses. It was a large, airy and comfortable room with a bed, a desk and a tiny bathroom. She was pleased to have found the place so close to work and to the party part of town. Her only misgivings were based on the problem of living so close to other people. There were bound to be neighbours in the houses on either side of the house and of course the owner of the house, Mrs Jarvis.

Mrs Jarvis had sounded very strict, upright and terribly conservative on the phone so Jenny was pleased that they did not meet when she arrived. Rather she was let into the house, taken to her room and shown around by Harold, Mrs Jarvis' partner, a rather hunky looking man with cool sexual eyes.

"No, not Mr Jarvis" he said with an enigmatic smile when she enquired.

"She'll be home later tonight. You can ask her." "I hope her return doesn't disturb you. The acoustics of the house leave much be desired."

After settling in Jenny went out and found a noisy, busy and friendly burger joint where she had a few glasses of wine and a huge burger.

She opted to delay exploring the night life over the weekend knowing full well she would, in the words of a friend "over do it again" and not be capable of getting to work on time. Thus it was that she found herself back at her room before 10 PM. A rather sexy podcast stirred her imagination and she ended up masturbating before falling into a deep sleep. Her sleep was disturbed by voices, coming from the room below.

"Mrs Jarvis has returned." She murmured to herself. She lay awake listening to the murmurs from below and the central city noises which made up the background. The murmurs slowed and stopped, but when she was half asleep again a woman's voice dragged her back to wakefulness.

"Ah, ah!" The voice continued with a range of moans, sighs and whispers.

"Fuck. Don't stop! Aargh!" the woman's voice, this time urgent, demanding, guttural.

There were a couple grunts in Harold's voice.

"Mmm, you are so good. I missed you." The woman again and then silence returned.

"A rather sexy interlude." thought Jenny as she drifted off for the second time.

Morning came far too soon and the usual morning rush propelled her out into a bright sunny morning. Her office was close enough to make walking a definite option. She strolled through city garden, admiring the flowers and enjoying the cool breeze. She found herself at work slightly earlier than she needed to be which was fine by her as it gave her time to chat to her colleagues, flirt with her supervisor and generally ease into her days work.

She had just settled down when Brett a young, handsome guy from Sales arrived at her desk and sat on the corner.

"How about a visit to the stationery cupboard?" He asked.

The stationery cupboard was a large room filed with boxes of paper, notepads, pens and printer cartridges, to which she and another secretary had the keys. It was cynically known as the "Love Nest" having been the trysting place of a number of people having illicit affairs during office hours.

She looked at him with disinterest, he really was a pain. He had tried that pick up line with every woman, and a lot of men it was rumoured. She sighed. Shook her head.

"No! And get your arse off my desk."

"One day you will succumb to my deadly charm." He said disappearing round the corner.

"He is rather cute though isn't he? I am sometimes tempted to say yes." Lucy the other secretary with a key to the stationery cupboard grinned at her, winked and went back to her work

Jenny considered her present sex life.

"It maybe way of easing tensions considering my empty sex life right now." she said to Lucy.

"Story goes that he doesn't last long. Premature ejaculation is the polite expression. Fucking selfish is another less polite expression. Just another notch on the bed post. Leaving you longing for more."

"Now that would be awful. And the rumours and gossip afterwards would not be fun either."

Lucy grinned. "It would give the rest of us something to talk about. And you could confirm or deny the premature thing too. Then we would have to decide if we are going to believe you or not."

Her phone rang and the conversation died.

The rest of the day was the usual boring routine and Brett didn't stop by again. The upside was that Eric her supervisor did stop by to chat. He was very sexy but sadly for her, married. Jenny and his wife, Lilly had had a rather hot dance at the last Christmas part which had set tongues awagging and seemed to have increased Eric's interest in her. He was very discreet and any thoughts he may have had were carefully kept secret. She suspected however that she starred often in his and Lilly's fantasies. A threesome with them might be a real wild experience. She was hesitant though. Fucking the boss was always a dangerous thing. And, if anything went wrong, she would lose her job and he would get away with an improved reputation.

It being Thursday and still not weekend she went home to shower, grab a meal and head for bed where some serious tension easing was needed. Her vibrator was looking very tempting so she picked up batteries for it on the way home. After her shower she looked out of the window of her room at the back yard. It looked cool and sheltered so she decided to visit it, enjoy the sunset and relax.

The garden was small but there was enough space for some roses, a couple of pots of fresh herbs and a small bench which faced the back wall of the house. She could see her bedroom window from there and, for that matter the windows of both adjoining houses. She sat down in this surprising little oasis and enjoyed the privilege of sitting in a garden no natter how small in the middle of the city. It was almost like a scene from a fantasy movie. After a few minutes a cat appeared, climbed onto her lap and settled in. Idly she stroked the cat as the dusk rolled in and the garden filled with shadows.

It felt as if she had only been there for a few minutes when she heard voices from one of the neighbouring house. She glanced up and saw a woman standing in the window. It took a few moments for her to realize that the woman was bare breasted. Small delicate breasts with pink nipples which she was caressing slowly and sensuously. Jenny wasn't sure if she knew she was being watched so she sat very still hoping to prolong the show. The woman was obviously becoming aroused by her stroking as she tilted her head back and could faintly be heard sighing. Suddenly a pair of man's hands slid around her waist and up across her nipples, she leant backwards against the man allowing him to continue the gentle caressing of her body. He started kissing her neck and shoulders which she obviously enjoyed judging by the rosy flush that rose slowly up from her breasts and up her neck. Her sighs slowly became louder and more guttural as the man's hand slid down sensuously down her body finding the vee of her pussy. He soon found her clit which she announced with a loud "Ah!" Followed by soft moans as her arousal gained momentum.

By this time Jenny had evicted the cat, lifted the hem of her skirt and was gently rubbing her pussy. The cat attempted to return but was gently pushed away until it finally got the message and lay with its head on her thigh.

The woman in the window suddenly said "Yes! Now!" And bent over, resting her elbows on the window sill. Jenny could now see the man clearly, his hands grabbing at the woman's hips and then slowly easing forward. The woman's head jerked up, her mouth and eyes wide, she moaned as he slid forward penetrating her.

"Fuck! So good! Fuck me now. Stop teasing!" he laughed and started moving.

Jenny could hear the slap of his hips on the woman's buttocks and her loud moans as he pounded into her.

They seemed to have timed their orgasms perfectly because he grunted loudly and stopped moving as she said loudly "Yes! Cumming." Which pushed Jenny over the edge and she came seconds later. As soon as she stopped moving the cat, unperturbed climbed back on her lap and they sat there together quietly as the woman stood up, kissed the man and they both disappeared from the window. Jenny and the cat stayed a bit longer and then she reluctantly evicted the cat again, promised to return soon and went in search of supper.

Friday was gym morning, so she was up and at the gym by 6 AM. Her body had still not recovered from last nights voyeuristic interlude, the masturbation was in her body's estimation a poor substitute for the real thing and she found herself ogling the guys in her gym class which resulted in her leaving the gym more aroused than she went in.

"Good morning!" Jenny returning from the gym and mentally gearing up for work, didn't see the couple standing in front of the house next door. It was the couple she had watched the night before, she smiled in return.

"Good morning! I am Jenny and I am leasing the top floor room from Mrs Jarvis."

"Hi, I am Jane and this is Rob. Welcome to the neighbourhood."

"Thank you."

"Did you enjoy our show last night?" She asked sweetly. "You were perfect for our exhibitionist kink and we thought you might need some entertaining seeing as how you were all alone down there with only a pussy to stroke.

Jenny open and closed her mouth a couple of times but before she could think of anything sensible to say, they had disappeared inside, leaving her blushing and breathless and wondering about Rob's cock.

It might have been a fairly ordinary days work if it hadn't been for that voyeuristic sexual interlude the night before. As it was when Brett walked past her desk and suggested they visit the stationery cupboard again she got up, picked up the cupboard key, winked at Lucy and walked towards it. Brett stood open mouthed looking at her.

"Well? Big talker. You coming or not?" She heard Lucy snigger softly.

He recovered fast and they slid into the big walk-in cupboard together.

His hands were all over her in seconds, on her breasts, up her skirt and feeling for her anus. She made a grab for his cock and had it out before he had a finger inside her rapidly dampening pussy. A few thrusts with his fingers and she was hot, wet and ready. He turned her around, slipped her panties to one side and was balls deep in her before she had time to grab onto a shelf so they nearly collapsed onto a pile of printer paper boxes. Brett saved the day by pulling her back and giving her a moment to grab onto a shelf upright. Once she was braced he thrust furiously into her, maybe a dozen times before he exploded inside her.

"Fuck! That was far too quick! Damn you."

Brett disappeared rapidly leaving her to retreat to the toilet to clean up and try to finish the job. Time was not on her side so she gave up and promised herself a good going over that evening.

Lucy of course raised an eyebrow when she got back.

"Rumours of premature ejaculation cannot be confirmed. The performance was over before I could start counting."

"Oh, dear. How terribly disappointing."

"And he is not as big as the guy who lives next door. That guy is enormous."

"He flash you?"

"No. I met him and his wife this morning. He was wearing Lycra cycling shorts and it was easily visible. His wife grabbed it to show ownership and the size of it. Practically could not get her hand all the way round it. Fuck knows how she fits it all into her. She is a tiny woman. Lucky bitch."

"Maybe she doesn't fit it all in. Really big ones can hurt a woman. Maybe it only partial penetration?"

"Nope. I watched them fuck and he put it all away."

"You watched them fuck?"

"Yes. I was sitting in the garden and they did it in the window right above where I was sitting. I thought that they hadn't seen me, but her words this morning "We put on a show for you." indicated that they had known I was there. Rear entry too. I could see her being pushed forward with each thrust. He was balls deep in her and she seemed quite happy with the process. More than happy I would say."

"Wow, no wonder you took Brett up on his offer. You must be really horny now. You think you can score there? A nice little threesome?"

"I don't know and I am not sure I want to play with that monster. But you are right, I am really horny and I need to to get laid soon. Like tonight."

"It is Friday and the clubs will be pumping. It is pay day after all. You could probably score a hot one night stand tonight if you played your cards right."

Friday nights always had a magic for Jenny. It was on a Friday night that she lost her virginity. She was almost 20 when it happened and it came as a complete surprise. She and a group of friends had hit the Gears club where all the bikers hung out. It was a bit of a dive with a bad reputation and she would not have gone there except with a group of friends for protection. A new and vibrant punk group was playing there which they wanted to hear. So they decided that if they all went together that they would get to hear the new group and be safe. They arrived together, dressed for dancing and for a bit of partying. Jenny had been careful to stick with her friends while dancing and listening to the music until she saw him. Short, powerful, sexy beyond belief. She might not have ended up dancing with him, but he had a long pony tail that he loosened and was headbanging away, swirling his hair all over the place. Amy pushed her forward, "Go on, show him how good you are! You are so much better at headbanging than him." and before she knew what was happening she had been propelled out of her safe group and into the centre of an almost cleared floor, facing a man who made her body tingle just to look at him. He saw her, wheeled to face her and laughed out loud as they stood facing each other swinging their hair at each other to the cheers, laughter and encouragement from the whole bar. The band kept on playing the same part of the song over and over so that the competition could go on. Eventually the biker stopped swinging his head, and then applauded her. The whole bar erupted and she found herself dragged into the heart of the biker group, a glass of wine thrust into her hand and congratulations coming from all around.

"Freddie really met his match tonight! You did him good!"

At which comment, Freddie swept her up into his arms and kissed her on the cheek. Then stepped back.

"Sorry. Couldn't resist that. You are a lekker dancer and a beautiful woman." The bikers cheered again and Jenny was completely overwhelmed by the attention.

The music had started up again and Freddie invited her to dance with him and without hesitation she allowed him to swing her into his arms and swirl her onto the dance floor. He was so damned sexy that each time they touched she became more and more aroused. Finally at the end of a number she whispered "Toilet!" to him and turned and walked rapidly away.

"Let me escort you." he said. The thought of a bit of a close encounter with him away from the public eye persuaded her.

Twenty minutes later she went back to her friends.

"Did you go off to the toilets with that guy?" Amy, always observant, never missing a thing.

She nodded.

"What? You are mad. He is wild and sexy. Irresistible. Are you still a virgin?"

She shook her head.

"Oh, my god! What happened?"

"He followed me to the toilets. I let him because I was so randy and I thought a bit of a private dancing might be fun. When I got out he was still waiting and he grabbed me, kissed me and before I knew it he had his hand up my skirt. His hands were so good that he had me on the edge of cumming almost immediately. And his cock was so hard and hot."

"Cummon, admit it. You were on the edge of cumming when you dancing with him."

"Amy!"

"You damn well were!"

"Whatever. Suddenly my legs started to get weak and he was holding me up. Then he lifted me up and I could feel his cock head brushing against my pussy."

"Oh, my god!"

"Then he stopped so that he was just starting to penetrate me."

"And you didn't say "Stop!"

"No. He looked at me asked "Yes?" But by that stage, I was well beyond any sensible thought so I just nodded and he thrust hard into me."

"All the way?"

"All the way!"

"Did it hurt?"

"Just a bit. It stung, but I was on the edge of coming anyway so I didn't take much notice. His cock was hot and hard, and he thrust hard into me until I was on the edge again then he said "I am going to cum!" and he tried to pull out but I said "No! Cum inside me." and locked my legs around him so he couldn't. I felt his cock pulsing inside me. So sexy. It just kept me cumming. He held me there till his cock started to soften, then he put me down and I felt his cum starting to trickle out of me."

"Fuck! You are crazy. You do not need a baby at this time in your life. Come get a morning after pill from me at the chemist tomorrow. No one needs to know.

"Thanks."

"Did he know? Know that you were a virgin?"

"Yes. He guessed. "You a virgin?" he asked. "I was!" I told him "I am not now". He looked horrified, but I laughed, kissed him and told him it was long overdue and to fuck off before his wife got suspicious."

That memory stirred Jenny's sleeping lust and she looked forward to a lusty adventure that evening.