Jenny's Journey Pt. 03 - Full Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

Not surprisingly we rested after that, all three together, then Mike had sex with me on a one to one basis, then later he and Charlie got together one on one. I watched them thinking they looked good together but knowing they would never get together as a couple, sex yes, but a relationship no.

All three of us fell asleep in a pile of entwined arms, legs, and bodies. I was woken by the movement of Mike and Charlie fucking slowly so leaving them to it I went to the bathroom for a shower. As I came out I bumped into Kerry, who asked me where Charlie was. "In my bedroom, fucking Mike, end of one big three-way we had last night. We shared him." Her face was a picture of pure shock.

"Jesus, you two don't waste time, you don't mess about do you?"

A few weeks later. Mike and I had been increasing the frequency and intensity of our sex together and I know he had hooked up with Charlie on a couple of occasions. Once when Kerry and I were getting together a heavy way. And Charlie, Mike and I had had another great threesome together.

"Mike, I want a three-way." I blurted out "We've done it with Charlie, now I want to bring another guy in, I want to at least try this once in my life. Is there any guy that you can think of who you would be happy with joining us, not a complete stranger but not someone close and not one of the guys from the blowjob session? If there's not or you're not happy with it, I'll have to find someone myself."

I thought my capacity to shock Mike had been surpassed over the last months but this set him back on his heels.

"Wow, you sure know how to shock a guy. Look I know the arrangement between us, I'm not overly happy, but I'd rather be involved than have you just getting it on with two strangers, it would fuck your mind up totally. Let me think about a guy."

A next day Mike said to me, "I think I've found a guy we can trust, Dan, he's studying sociology."

"What Dweeby Dan," I said.

"Yep, and he's not such a dweeb, there's talk around campus that he can look after the ladies and I believe he is quite big, if you know what I mean, and he's discrete."

"He's not to bad looking," I said, "but there's never any word about him how do you know and how do you know about him?" I asked.

"All the talk is from the girls, I've asked around, Dan never tells but a lot of the girls on campus have stories to tell about him, he's a bit like you."

"Like me, what do you mean?"

"The quiet ones are always the worst."

"Or the best," I replied.

"Okay, sound him out but be discreet don't tell him who the girl is, you can give him hints but no names," I said, fully committed now to explore this thing.

A few days later I got a text from Mike. "3x on, where and when? With a smiley face, thumbs up emojis".

"Shit I thought this is really going to happen." At the same time, I got that, by now familiar tingling feeling in my pussy, that feeling when I was excited and wanted release.

"Got to be mine, Thursday at seven. Girls are out all night." I texted back.

"Okay."

Thursday night came and the doorbell to the flat rang and I answered it to let in Mike and Dan, he wasn't bad looking just a bit plain and with crap dress sense.

I kissed them both as they came in spending more time on Dan. He could kiss! Not overpowering or demanding but with a sexy intensity, this could be good I thought. I broke the kiss with Dan stood back so both guys could get a good look at me. My hair was pulled into a ponytail that I know Mike likes, and I was wearing a simple white blouse tied under my boobs so my midriff was showing and three buttons open so they could get a good look at my cleavage, encased in a black bra, I know tacky but I wanted to look like that a bit tonight. I had on one of my shortest skirts, a new denim one that came just below mid-thigh. "Like what you see boys?" I asked them.

"Wow, yes from Dan, I didn't know it was you when Mike asked me, I'm flattered, I never thought I could get close to you."

"Let's have a drink and relax for a while," I said not wanting to jump straight into the action. I know I'd instigated this but I was still apprehensive about it, the old shy Jenny was still around, and at times still held me back, but that Jenny was not as dominant in my personality now, and after tonight she would be banished forever.

I had the guys sit on the couch opposite me and whilst we talked I kept giving them a good look up my skirt, I was flirting and teasing them. Switching position on the couch, opening and closing my legs slightly, so they could get a look higher up my skirt, but not fully open to their view. When I stood up to get another drink I made sure my skirt rose way up my legs and that they were both aware I wasn't wearing any panties. Both of them gasped. "What's up boys getting excited?" I asked.

When I had my drink I sat down between them on the couch thinking let's get this thing moving and bent in to reacquaint myself with Dan's kisses. They were as good as the first time. I spread my legs to give them access to my pussy as they both ran their hands up my legs, I was already sopping wet. As Dan stroked my pussy lips and then inserted a finger into me I broke the kiss and said, "Aren't you the forward one, fingering me before you've even played with my tits."

"Well, you seem to be flashing what you've got to me so why not?"

I let Dan get a couple of fingers deep into me, pushing in and stretching me getting me lubricated for the fun to come, he kept up a nice steady rhythm, and the pressure was just right, pressing on my pubic mound as he slid in.

When I was nice and wet I pulled Dan's fingers from my pussy, raised his fingers to my lips and sucked my sweet juices from them, cleaning them all fully. I love the taste of female love juice, especially my own. Dan looked surprised and impressed.

Standing up I turned away from Dan and facing Mike, stripped off my blouse and bra, then reached behind me, and slowly, slid the zipper of my skirt down, then let it slip from my hips, I was naked, Mike could see me in my full glory, but Dan was tormented by only seeing my arse, nice as that is.

"Dan, I don't fuck guys with their clothes on so if you want some more action, get naked guy." Dan must have broken a world record for shedding his clothes!

When he was naked, his cock which looked a bit shorter but a lot rounder than Mikes was fully erect and ready for action. I turned to face Dan so he could see me fully for the first time, when that happened there was a loud groan from him, his cock twitching, I think he liked what he saw.

My firm boobs standing high and proud, my long, slim, legs straight and tempting him to get between them, my pubic hair neatly trimmed to frame my pussy, highlighting it emphasising it's delight. I pushed my hips forward arching my pussy to him so he could get a better look. I knew I looked good.

Mike knew the score and had also lost his clothes so I got both guys sitting on the sofa, got on my knees and took turns on sucking two cocks into my mouth, taking my time with each, when I had both guys to the state I wanted them, I stood up and straddled Dan, getting his cock at the entrance to my pussy, positioning it and then slammed down hard onto him, this was going to be hard and fast, if he couldn't keep up and take it, then he wouldn't be getting much more in this threesome.

Dan, arched his back to push his cock up and hard and held himself like that, letting me fuck his dick, no real thought for his own pleasure, letting me ride him, slamming down hard on him, pounding my pussy on him.

Whilst I was doing this Mike had got in front of me and was feeding his nice long cock deep into my throat, holding my head in place as best he could as I continued to fuck Dan hard. Mike was also pulling hard on my nipples, and I mean really pulling on them, it hurt like hell, but that just turned me on more.

Dan managed to shout out, "Jenny, I can't last, can't last, cumming. OH FUCK, I'm cumming so hard." As he fired the first load of spunk of the many that he would into my pussy.

I was just on the edge of my own climax so slammed harder and faster on his cock until I tripped over the edge, Mike pulling on my nipples having sent me over the precipice, my pussy clenching hard on Dan's spurting cock. Wave after wave of intense hot orgasms hit me time and time again.

The guys didn't give me anytime to recover as Mike picked me up, carried me into the bedroom, threw me on my back on the bed, grabbed hold of my ankles, pulling them up high and wide opening my pussy for him, and without hesitating at the fact that Dan's cum was dripping out of me hammered his dick deep and hard into me, immediately pounding hard and fast into me, giving me the hard fucking I needed at that time. Dan wasn't long in recovering and took up Mikes old position, thrusting his already hardening cock, deep down my throat. I could taste both his and my own cum on it.

I'd wanted a three-way and I was getting a hard one, both guys now wanting to fuck me hard, taking turns trading off on fucking me holding my legs high and wide, pussy open to their onslaught as they pounded into me, Mike for a couple of minutes, then Dan replacing him. Never giving me time to relax or do anything, they were hammering into me deep and hard, it seemed like they were competing to see who could fuck me the hardest. My pussy was sore and red, but that didn't stop me enjoying what was happening to my body, I hit orgasm after orgasm, never really coming down from one before the next wave hit me.

At long last Mike shot his load into me, filling me with hot cum, then as soon as he pulled out Dan slammed deep into me, lifting my arse off the bed so he could get better angle to drill me, he fucked me none stop for another five minutes before a stream of milky cum escaped his cock and found a home in my welcoming cunt.

Wow, what a start to the night. Mike got us some drinks as hot and sweaty I cuddled up to Dan and said, "Hope you can go some more, it's only early yet?"

"Jenny, if you can I can, just need time to recover, I'm not missing the chance to have sex with you again.

After a few drinks and time to recover I got Dan on his back and after a quick blowjob to get him hard, straddled him letting him get nice and comfy in my pussy, then Mike knowing what I wanted got behind me, lubricated my arse and pushed a finger in, beginning the process of loosening me up. As Dan slowly fucked my pussy Mike, worked his finger deep into my bum hole, then inserting another finger he finger fucked my arse hard. Next, it was time for the real thing as Mike got his cock up against my tight puckered arsehole and saying, "Jenny, are you ready?" pushed in nice and deep in one long slow movement, filling my arse with his cock.

At first, I clenched on him, trying to force him out, but gradually relaxed and let him do what I had asked him to do, finish me off in a DP, I wanted Mike in my arse as although Dan was smaller in length I didn't think I could take his girth.

I felt full to bursting as two cocks fucked my arse and cunt in nice long deep thrust, the guys had found a mutual and natural pace that allowed me to clench on both of them when they needed it. I felt stretched and sore but incredibly fulfilled and content. I wanted to control the orgasms this time so getting that warm glow spreading through my body I began to push harder on the two guys.

Dan was feeling it first and as he played with my tits, sucking the nipples in his mouth, teasing and playing with them, I tipped over the edge and hit my orgasm, as my pussy clenched on him Dan again took the chance to shoot his load in me. Dan finished, I took delight in pushing back harder onto Mike than I have ever done when he has been fucking my arse. I clenched my anus on him and milked him dry, jet after jet of his cum, pouring into my arse.

After that the guys sort of collapsed around me, and I must have drifted off for a while as well. It was about two in the morning and I hadn't intended them to stay all night, not even Mike who is used to doing just that.

So I woke both of them up, then surprised them by my next statement.

"Guys," I said, "if you're up for it and don't mind getting your cocks in close proximity there's one other position I really want to try, I want both of you in my cunt at the same time."

The guys looked at each other, not sure what to say, neither wanting to be the first to back down, but neither sure if they wanted to go this far.

"Won't be for long and we've all had some fun, let's go out with a bang," I cajoled them.

A nervous nod from them sealed the deal. This time Mike was underneath and slid into my pussy without any problems, now for Dan, he got close up behind me, got his dick nice and close and started to push in me, spreading me wider than I've ever been and wider than I ever expected my pussy to be spread. My God, I was stretched to breaking and was loving the feeling, another new experience.

I'm glad he wasn't so long, that would really have been hard to take, this time the sex was slower, neither guy wanting to push too hard aware of how full I was.

I was moaning things like, "Oh, that's good, you're strettttching me, keep doing that, keep doing that, fuck me." As we all got used to the feeling, them of their dicks together in me, and me the feeling of being stretched to capacity I forced the pace and got the guys to fuck me harder and harder. Strangely I thought I wasn't going to cum this time, so concentrated on getting the guys off as quickly as I could now but that seemed to get me going even more.

Mike shot first quickly followed by Dan, their cum mingling and joining together, combining in me. As they each softened and slipped out there was a moments embarrassed silence which I broke by saying, "Thanks guys that was great, just what I wanted." As a thank you I cleaned them both of with my mouth, then kicked them out of my flat, leaving me to recover and reflect on one hell of a night.

Not shy virgin Jenny anymore, more a well fucked Jenny and happier for it.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12