Jenny's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

That did it for me, the feeling of hot cum in my pussy sent me over the edge as my own orgasm hit in wave after wave of pleasure, building from deep in my belly, and flooding out all over my body, especially my pussy, which was clenching and spasming, wishing Chris cock was still hard.

As Chris relaxed and softened inside me, and even as my own climax was still coursing through my body, Paul got the benefits of my full attention as I pushed my arse back as him, hard and fast, slamming back into him, pounding my arse on him, and best as I could I forced myself to clench his dick with my arse muscles, something I've never managed to do before. Paul had no answer to that and shouting out, a massive orgasm hit him and a gigantic amount of cum flooded my arse.

Paul collapsed on top of me for a second then pulled out of my arse, fast and hard, not bothering about what it did to me. At the same time, Chris's soft dick had slipped out of my pussy and as his cum started to leak from me.

Mike was still deep in my throat, then, as I stoked his balls pulled back to just rest in my mouth, I knew what was coming, this is the way he likes to fill my mouth with his cum, and it's also what I love as I get to taste every drop of it.

The first hot spurt hit my mouth then Mike pulled out and shot the rest of his cum all over my face and hair giving me a facial, that's something we've only done once before, and that's because I am not keen on it, I'd rather, taste and swallow cum than be coated in it. I just don't like it. As the last drops dribbled from his cock, Mike tried to get even more out, then wiped his cock clean on my hair.

I had been well fucked and was now covered in cum, all over my face, hair and boobs and dripping out of my pussy and arse. Satisfied I'd had my planed revenge I told the guys thanks for the fun but the night was over, so they could get dressed and go home.

Chris and Paul had dressed and left Mike was helping me clear up when I said to him, "Just pack things up, Kerry is coming round later to pick everything up."

At the mention of Kerry's name, there was a shuffling and cough behind me, I looked around and there was Steve, still naked and looking worried and crestfallen, he is terrified of Kerry and justifiably so. "Oh hi Steve, forgot about you, you're not still waiting for that hand-job are you?"

"Err, errr, yes I was, you did promise."

"No; I said I might give you an hand-job."

He looked even more upset than ever, I had him where I wanted now, tormented to distraction, he was stiff and wanting and I was still naked in-front of him, not hiding any part of my body.

"OK Steve, only teasing you, and you deserve it, you've been a total shit all my time at Uni. I've changed my mind, you're not getting a hand-job, I'm going to give you a choice like the other guys, where do you want to fuck me, but with a difference. You get the choice of where you fuck me first. Pussy, arse or mouth. I'm going to let you fuck all three of my holes. Now, what way round."

Mike gasped and was about to say something but saw my look and backed off, Steve was too stunned for words, "Come on decide before I change my mind."

"Arse, pussy then mouth last, please."

"You want to finish there don't you?"

"Yes please." Like a little boy.

"OK, that's fine with me but one more rule, you get fifteen stokes pushing into me and then it's change of position. If you cum that's ok with me, but if you can't get it up again straight away then that's it, playtime over. Agreed."

"Oh yes, oh God yes," he blurted out, then, "Jenny, can I ask you for something?"

I looked at him questioningly, not sure what he wanted but with Steve, it could have been anything.

"When I'm in your mouth, can we...can we go sixty-nine, I want to lick you out, I've been dreaming about it all the time I've been in Uni."

So I was a wanking image for him. "Yes, if that's what you want. Now let's get to it."

I got on my knees in front of Steve arse facing him and he wasted no time in getting his dick into my arse, as before I needed no preparation and he slid in easily, pumping into me in a long slow way, he wanted his fifteen strokes to last. Just as I was getting into it he stopped.

"What have you stopped for?"

"Fifteen strokes, that's what you said, I don't want to mess up."

"Oh for fuck's sake keep going until I tell you to stop and change."

Steve seemed to relax at this and pumped into my arse nicely for a couple of minutes until I told him to stop. Keeping the same basic position he slipped his cock from my arse and repositioned it in my pussy taking up the same pace as before. I was liking this he wasn't so bad as a lover.

"Steve, I'm not made of china, fuck me harder and play with my clit."

At this command his pace upped and he began to slam into me now, one hand reaching round to play with my clit, nice. I let Steve fuck me for a good few minutes until I could tell he was getting near so stopped him and got into the sixty-nine with him underneath. I like that when I'm doing sixty-nine I feel I'm more in control.

Just before I took him in my mouth I said: "Steve, cum when you want, this is the last stage." With that, I closed my hot mouth on his shaft and sucked him deep into my mouth just to the entrance of my throat, held him in-place then deep throated him.

As I let him out of my throat Steve spasmed and without warning came in my mouth. The biggest cum in my mouth I've ever had, not just the amount, but the sheer intensity, he literally exploded in my mouth, filling it. There was so much cum I had trouble swallowing it all, I was gulping it down as fast as I could and still had to let some drip from my mouth.

Steve had just gone stiff under me, almost catatonic with his release, then, "Fucking hell Jenny, that was, that was just, intense, fucking intense."

Mike was looking on stunned at what had just happened and what I had done for and to Steve.

"Just think Steve, if you had been nicer and said sorry when the other guys did, you may, just may, have got some action like that earlier, but you didn't so tough."

Sheepishly Steve got dressed and left, leaving just Mike and me finally cleaning up, I'd just got my dress and blouse on when Mike said, "Jenny, I've got a confession to make. That first time, I had fixed the cards so you would lose."

I slapped his face, not as hard as I could and probably should have, but still hard enough to leave a red mark on his face and to sting my hand.

"Jenny let me explain, you were only supposed to get naked, we all wanted a look at you, but you backed out. Then I tried to give you a way out, you refused, then you took the cards from me for that last cut and I couldn't fix them so you would win, so some of it was your fault. I would have fixed it so you would win." Another slap this time harder.

"You bastard, I knew something was wrong, I knew couldn't read the cards that badly. Well, you know what I've just punished the other guys, so now it's your turn. No more sex with Jenny and I was going to let you come round in a couple of days and watch the video of tonight after Kerry had edited it, but not now.

"What you've recorded this?"

"Yep, and guess who's not going to see it. YOU."

A couple of days later Charlie, Kerry and I watched the tape of my night as a temptress and tease, and that led to one of our full on girl on girl three-ways that lasted all night and through the next morning, well we had no lectures to go to. I relented a couple of days after that phoned Mike and let him come round to the flat and watch the video, well we were graduating and he had been a good friend and lover for the last three years. I wasn't that mean and pissed off with him to deny him one last time with me, and I did want one last time with him.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12