All Comments on 'Jenny's New Life'

by cdtiffanymd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
The worst piece of crap I've ever had the displeasure to read.

To make sure I wasn't being too judgemental, I read all the way to the bitter end.

This sticking turd bore no resemblance at all to the BDSM scene. Most of the tortures were so ridiculous as to defy reality. A Clit piercing with a ring? The clit doesn't get pierced. That would destroy the delicate nerves within resulting in permanent loss of sensation/pleasure. It is the hood and labia that gets pierced. There are so many wrong things in this shitpile that I'm not even going to start. Just that, NO Master/Mistress/Dom would ever destroy Trust this way. Enough said.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

You didn't leave anything for her to do tomorrow. You go into a fuck cheating story and you just overwhelm your character and after a bunch of pages, you hang it up and go fuck the Domme

.

Jenny probably hates your guts by now. All you've ever done is punish her. Why should I like that? If I were her, I divorce you just because of mental cruelty and abuse.

CZOFTWCZOFTWover 3 years ago
Joyless and mean

There seems to be no affection whatsoever between the husband and wife. It really makes for an ugly, unerotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh boy am I relieved!

I always check the category, tags and sometimes the comments by other readers because of my hard limits/ triggers.

So whilst the info you provided looks ideal, promising a hot sexy story the comments hold more weight in this instance. The husband is apparently an abusive wannabe dom/ or possibly just a shitty human being, so I decided not to bother readIng it. If it’s anything near as bad as per the other comments have said then no doubt it would have just made me angry. That in turn tends to push me towards a ranting angry response. So yay for personal growth! To be fair I didn’t rate the story either.

The only advice I can offer is, do more research (eg: piercings/ the definition of BDSM) and if what you’ve written can’t be deemed as Safe, Sane or Consensual then it’s not BDSM, list under Non Con. lots of people seem to get off on rape and abuse, I’m not one of them.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous