Jenny's Stars Ch. 02

Story Info
Long John has a long cock.
1.2k words
4.42
7.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

Jenny was watching the video of her and "Thin Lizzie" on her phone and about to go on break so she could put her fingers in her pussy without anyone noticing when "Long John" walked into the coffee shop.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" Jenny greeted him. She couldn't keep her eyes off the bulge in his shorts. "He has a boner the size of a baseball bat," she thought. "My telescope doesn't do it justice."

"I bet you don't have trouble finding a date," Jenny said while taking his order and keeping her eyes on his cock.

John blushed when he saw where Jenny's eyes were fixated. "Sorry, it's the bike shorts."

"Trust me," she said, "it's not the bike shorts."

Jenny wanted to reach down the front of John's bike shorts and adjust his cock so it didn't look so uncomfortable but John beat her to it. He didn't actually put his hand down his pants but casually adjusted his cock and balls like guys do a million times a day.

"I heard you the other day," he said, "telling that model lady what kind of panties she was wearing. Were you right?"

"Yes, just like I know you're going commando right now."

"That's nothing special," John said. "The bike shorts are padded and lined. Lots of bikers don't wear underwear when they bike."

Jenny smiled and handed him his coffee. "Well come in one day when you're not biking and I'll take a guess what you use to keep your penis contained."

Jenny watched John the next morning as he stuffed his dick into black designer briefs. She wasn't sure of the material but the briefs had a large pouch that was barely large enough for his cock and balls at the same time.

"Black designer panties with a large pouch for your large dick," Jenny said when John came in the shop that morning. Jenny saw the lost look on his face and said, "It's a gift. I can usually get the color and style right but don't always see the kind of material."

"Black microfiber briefs, not panties, by Ralph Lauren."

Jenny laughed, "Briefs, panties, six of one, half a dozen of the other, what's the difference? Besides, I think guys look better in girl panties."

"I've tried," John said, "but my cock won't fit."

As soon as John left with his coffee Jenny grabbed a handful of napkins, ran into the back room and stuffed them in her panties. As soon as John said his cock wouldn't fit in girl panties she felt pee start to run down her leg. Luckily she got the napkins stuffed in her panties before there was more than a dribble.

The next morning Jenny set up her camera on the telescope so she could get a video of John's morning routine.

Every morning before getting out of bed he would pump his cock until it was good and hard. Then he'd get a condom from his bedside table and put it on the head of his dick and slowly roll it down. Only he didn't roll the condom down the entire length of his cock, only over the mushroom head.

It didn't take much more stroking of his cock before Jenny saw his creamy white cum fill up the tip of the condom and wished it was her lips wrapped around the head of his cock. It was such a waste of good cum.

She watched the video of John putting the condom on and filling up the tip with is cum on repeat loop over and over again on her phone as she sat back on her couch and engaged in some safe sex with her fingers.

That afternoon John came into the coffee shop after biking. Jenny saw the swelling in his bike shorts and said, "I'm happy to see you again too!"

John blushed while Jenny watched a small wet spot appear in his shorts near the tip of his cock. And it was growing. "He just shot a load," she thought.

Jenny thought back... When she first found "Long John" it was one evening after she was checking in on Lizzie. He was standing on his balcony brushing his hair. Jenny wasn't watching him brush. She was watching his cock. It hung down half way to his knees.

She was surprised when John stopped brushing his hair and started brushing his pubic hair. "Fuck, who combs their pubes?" she thought as she reached for her pussy and started playing with her own pubic hair.

Every time he ran the brush through his pubic hair his cock would give a small jerk and grow. The more he brushed the harder and longer his cock got. Jenny put two fingers on her clitoris and imagined John brushing her own pubic hair. She climaxed just as John's cock pointed upwards at a 45 degree angle.

She had her eyes closed in the middle of her orgasm so she didn't see John ejaculate. It wasn't until later, watching the video, that she saw him shoot his cum out over his balcony railing.

Jenny had a big surprise one morning when she settled down in front of her telescope to watch Lizzie's apartment. As soon as she saw Lizzie she started her camera recording. This time Lizzie wasn't walking around in her panties. She had her legs wrapped around "Long John's" waist and her pussy was wrapped around his cock.

John carried Lizzie to the balcony where she lifted herself off his still very hard cock. Jenny watched as Lizzie started her Tai Chi form and for the first time since Jenny had been peeping she wasn't wearing any panties. She saw only the dark triangle of pubic hair between her legs.

John was trying to follow Lizzie's movements but Jenny wasn't watching John's awkward movements or Lizzie's graceful motion. She was staring at John's cock. It was hard and standing almost straight up. "It must be two feet long," she thought.

She made sure her camera was recording then pulled her fingers out of her pussy and ran back to her bedroom to get her dildo. When she got back to the telescope she watched as Lizzie climbed back on John's hard cock. Jenny quickly jammed the dildo into her cunt and started fucking herself in time with Lizzie's up and down motion and John's thrusting cock.

Jenny saw Lizzie tighten her arms and legs around John and stop moving until she finished her orgasm. John lifted her off his cock and set her down.

"He must have cum," Jenny thought, "but his cock is still hard." She watched as Lizzie rolled a condom down the length of John's cock then leaned over the back of her couch inviting John to fuck her in the ass. He pulled Lizzie's ass cheeks apart while she put her hand through her legs and guided his cock to her ass hole.

In one smooth motion John pushed the entire length of his cock into Lizzie's ass.

Lizzie stayed bent over the back of the couch with her face buried in the cushions as John slammed his hard cock into her ass over and over until finally he grabbed Lizzie's hips and after one last thrust of his cock held her tight and didn't move.

Jenny could see the small twitches in John's body and knew he was shooting his cum deep inside Lizzie's ass.

"And I have it all on tape," Jenny said to herself.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers