Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 02

Story Info
Four years on for Christine and Jen, and their family. #2
12.5k words
4.78
4.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from Jen's Family Four Years On Ch 01, which itself followed Jen Finds Jeopardy! and Herself, 1 through 4.

Jen and Christine are happily married, Jen's sister Jackie has come out as lesbian too, and is involved with a girl from university, and now shares a dorm room with her. Jen's mum. widowed about a year ago, spent a weekend with Christine's Mum, Sandra, and was introduced to lesbian sex. She has since started a relationship with the Vet who bought her husband's riding and stable business. They are all committed to go to one of Sandra's naked lesbian soirees.

Following the conversation between Jen, Jackie and Meg, their mum, it was decided that if they were all going to Sandra's lesbian party, maybe it would be better to meet up, all together, before the party, and get to know each other in a naked scenario and get used to the total change in family set-up. So the weekend before Sandra's soiree, Meg and Yvonne drove south to Jen's and they all met.

Initially, of course, they sat around fully clothed and just chatted. Meg and Yvonne were clearly bonding well, and sat holding hands. Betty spoke with her hands far too much to hold Jackie's hand - Jen even joked that Betty would be struck dumb if someone tied her hands together, and everyone laughed. The amazing thing for Betty was how different she felt since Jackie had showed her the naked photos of herself, and made her read the story of the Ugly Duckling. Betty had truly become a swan, was so much more confident, at ease with herself and others, and had developed into quite the attractive young lady that she had been hiding all along. She had even acquired some of Jackie's clothes that now fitted her. Yvonne was still inclined to dress like she was going to her business, mainly in suits. She had the slim figure that suited them, and the bust that showed off her waist and hips, but she was still, to a point, hiding her personal self behind her professional self. Meg, for her part, just seemed to get younger every day. She had had her hair done - not drastically different but shortened slightly and shaped and with highlights added, and now seemed more like the older sister to Jen and Jackie than their mum.

It fell to Christine to naturally take charge, and she did so without hesitation. As bedtime approached, she called for everyone's attention. "We all know what is going to happen when we get to Sandra's next weekend. We will each go to our rooms - Jen to mine, Meg and Yvonne to one guest room, and Jackie and Betty to another. Each room has its own bathroom and shower. You will get ready for the rest of the weekend, which probably means having a shower and then leaving your room naked. When you leave your room for the actual party, take your key with you and put it in the box behind the bar for security. Only you can use your room for sex, other guests can use the remaining two guest rooms or elsewhere, but not your personal rooms, although of course you can take anyone you want into your room. Being in a group scene naked is new to you, so tomorrow morning, please come to breakfast 'sans vêtements'. Our back garden is very private - and additionally, the only neighbors who can see part of the garden are away - so feel free to wonder around the garden as well. Don't worry, there's no poison ivy or nettles! If tomorrow makes you feel you can't go through with Sandra's party, that's fine. Tell me, and I will let her know. Now, goodnight and sweet dreams."

There were murmured "Goodnights" and everyone went to bed. Jackie and Betty cuddled up and discussed Meg and Yvonne. "Your mum is very attractive," said Betty, "Makes mine look really plain. Yvonne seemed a bit nervous, though."

"I think that she was nervous of seeing Jen and I in her new role as our mother's girlfriend. When we met her before, it was to sign all the papers for the sale of the stables and everything - so it was business. Different for her now, especially now she has to shed her business armor - her suits - in front of us, as of tomorrow."

In Meg's room, Yvonne had stripped naked and climbed into bed. Meg was at the dresser, naked, brushing her hair. "Your daughters both seem very in love with their partners."

"Yes, even though Jackie and Betty have only been together for a few weeks, but it seems pretty solid. Christine and Jen were both solid literally in days, too."

"Well, I hope they think I am worthy of being your girlfriend."

"Don't be silly. You already earned respect from our family by buying John's business, and they should be able to see how happy you make me...."

"But do I, do I really make you happy? Or was it that I turned up when you were receptive to the idea of having a girlfriend lover rather than a male one?"

"Yvonne, I really should spank you for saying that, except it would please you too much, and the walls are too thin to do it privately, so that is one good spanking accrued for when we get home!"

Yvonne smiled, and pulled the covers down for Meg to get into bed.

Christine spooned up behind Jen and put one hand on Jen's breast. She felt Jen snuggle back into her. "I sometimes wonder," said Jen quietly "if Alex Trebek has any idea of the sort of things he causes in other people's lives."

"Ah," said Christine, "and the answer is 'Who Cares?' Now, go to sleep, we need to be up before these people and have breakfast ready."

Breakfast the next morning was fresh bread, scones and muffins from the village bakery, with a selection of delicious homemade jams and preserves bought at the Christmas Bazaar at the church. Jen and Christine were, of course, naked, and had placed clean towels on every seat.

Jackie and Betty were next out of their room. They had managed to grab the bathroom while the two hosts were preparing breakfast, and had quickly showered. Christine looked at Betty, and said, "I promise you we will be able to stop talking about how you've changed pretty soon, but every time I see you without clothes I am struck by how shapely you have become, and how so much more confident you are. It really is impressive, and I think it proves just how good you two are for each other. Fortunately, of the people at the party, we are the only ones who saw the old you, so everyone else will think you have always been this beautiful." Betty blushed, sat down, and smiled at Jackie.

"This is the person to praise, she saw me long before I saw me."

When Meg and Yvonne entered the room holding hands, the others all smiled at them. "Mum, you look so much more you, so much more alive, than when I saw you when you signed the papers with Yvonne and George," said Christine, who had always called Meg mum since first meeting her. "Yvonne, you clearly have woken up her personality."

Yvonne murmured a "Thank you" rather bashfully and sat down next to Meg.

Christine, if the truth be known, was enjoying being the "grand hostess" of the weekend, and told the others that she had booked a table for 6 at 6 at the local pub, for that night "where clothing will be a requirement, unfortunately, as the rest of the world is not ready to see such powerful women in their full glory." Meg immediately announced that the whole meal would be her treat.

Before long, everyone was chatting freely around the table, complimenting the local baker on their produce, and generally feeling very much at ease. Jackie raised a round of applause when Betty spilt some marmalade on her breast and had it quickly licked off by Jackie. The full extent of their familiarity became apparent when Christine produced her camera with its 10-second delay shutter, and they all filed out into the garden for a group shot of three naked couples embracing.

After lunch, Jen put the stereo on, and after a while people started dancing. Betty was quite flattered when Yvonne asked her to dance, and Meg even danced with Christine. All in all, without any sex being involved, they were all getting quite comfortable with the whole concept of being sans vêtements.

They dressed for dinner at the pub, and it was interesting that Yvonne actually wore a floral skirt that flared as she turned and swung as she walked. Meg remarked that she had never seen Yvonne dressed in anything other than a tailored suit, and that Yvonne looked "Good enough to eat!" Yvonne laughed, and said she had actually borrowed the skirt from Christine, but a compliment like that would encourage her to shop more adventurously. "As for eating me, yes please!" and was laughingly reminded by Christine that would have to wait until after dinner!

Laughing and joking, they invaded the pub. Of course, Christine and Jen were known there, it being a small village, and so the group were soon talking to all sorts of people, and a great evening was had by all. The pub was walking distance, so no-one had to be a designated driver, and they were all feeling no pain as they walked home, giggling like teenagers. Christine had preloaded a movie and they were soon paired up and cuddling up and then undressing each other as the characters in the movie shed their clothes. It wasn't an orgy, they all stayed with their respective partner, but there was soon out in the open sex going on, before couples wandered off to bed. Interestingly, everyone appeared for breakfast sans vêtements.

Over breakfast, Christine and Jen explained that as they had been the day before was basically how the party would be, pretty much. From their own experience, it was up to each couple if they wanted one-on-one relations with someone other than their partner, but staying together and having three- or foursomes might be a better choice. "You need to be sure before you go exactly what are your ground rules as a couple, especially as many of the other guests will not be with a significant other."

After some discussion it seemed that every one of the six of them still intended to go the following Saturday, and leave on the Sunday. And so that evening, the party broke up and everyone went home feeling much more at ease about the upcoming weekend.

***************************************************

Meg and Yvonne got home and unloaded their bags. "Seems we took too many clothes," laughed Yvonne. "And then I still wore borrowed ones."

"You looked lovely in that skirt of Christine's," said Meg, smiling. But as soon as they got in the door, Meg stopped smiling and looked at Yvonne. "Upstairs, bedroom, now!"

Yvonne ran upstairs as fast as she could on receiving an order that firmly given. "Strip, then undress me, now!"

Yvonne almost tore her clothes off and then undressed Meg, being as tactile and delicate as she could be.

"You know why we are doing this?"

"Yes ma'am, because of what I said in bed on Friday evening."

"Good."

So Meg bent Yvonne over her knees and gave her five hard slaps on each buttock. Afterwards, as Meg lay down on the bed, Yvonne straddled her head and lowered her pussy into Meg's face, leaned forwards and both enjoyed a really boisterous 69 until each had had a fulfilling climax.

Afterwards, cuddled up together, Meg asked Yvonne, "Do you really enjoy the spanking? I am only willing to do it if you really want me to."

Yvonne looked into Meg's eyes. "It's hard to explain. I never respected George as a man; he was, as you yourself put it, wimpy. I began to resent having to always be the strong one, the organizer, the final decider. And when, on that first night, you took control and said that I should move in, that you would get the books looked at, and you kissed me, I knew I had someone I could trust enough to let lead. When you spank me, it's restating, both ways, that trust."

***************************************************

Jackie and Betty focused really hard on their projects so that by Thursday evening everything was completed, and they could head for Jen's on Friday with a clear weekend, study-wise.

Christine was off Friday and the weekend, and Jen booked Friday off. Meg and Yvonne were planning to drive direct to Sandra's on the Saturday morning. Because of the lovely weather, Sandra had scheduled for the other people to arrive from three in the afternoon so that the garden could be enjoyed.

Christine, Jen, Jackie and Betty arrived at Sandra's before noon. Christine showed Jackie their room, and where her own was, and said, "When you're showered and ready, come to my room, and we'll go downstairs together."

Jackie knocked on Christine's door when they were ready, and Christine let them both in. That was when Jackie noticed an open hold-all on the bed, and spotted the sex toys inside it. "Woohoo," was all she said.

Christine laughed. "We have a lot of fun with those, Jen especially likes me to use a strap-on on her."

Betty blushed. "We've never done anything like that. I wouldn't know where to start. We just embrace and caress, and kiss and lick, no toys. How do you learn to handle those things, anyway?"

Christine looked at Jen, who was just emerging from the bathroom. "Well, I'm not going to teach Jackie, being sisters and all, but if Christine wants to show Jackie, I can show you, Betty, and we can have a nice little foursome this afternoon, once the party gets underway. First, we have to present ourselves to our hostess and introduce her to Betty. So, Jackie and Betty, talk about it and if you want to have a learning session with us, say so. Your choice, no pressure."

They wandered off downstairs and found Sandra, as expected, laying on a lounger beside the pool. She leapt up and hugged Christine and Jen, then Jackie, who she had met at John's funeral. "So, you are the Betty I have been hearing so much about. You're very pretty my, dear, let me give you a hug."

Sandra's hug was very effusive, and her full naked breasts were pressed into Betty, who was not as tall as Sandra. It was her first strong naked hug from a complete stranger, and she found she actually enjoyed it, and when Sandra kissed her, she went with the flow. Betty found herself remembering what Christine had said about no-one knowing the old her, when she was chubby, and so now she was much more prepared and accepting when being complimented. "Get yourselves some wine, girls, Meg should be here by 12.30 and then we can have lunch. And Mrs. Cook has excelled herself with the hors d'oeuvres for this evening, including those mushroom vol-au-vents you so like, Jen!"

By 12:45 Meg and Yvonne had arrived, and showered, using the same room Meg had had on her first trip. They came down to the pool area and found the others drinking wine. Introduction of Yvonne to Sandra was made, involving of course another big hug and kiss and then they went through for lunch. A Vichyssoise cold soup, followed by trout and boiled potatoes, or ham off the bone, and a lovely lemon meringue, all washed down with a nice light German Riesling. After lunch, they waited in the bar for the other guests to start arriving.

Betty and Jackie had separated themselves a little to discuss Jen's offer. "It seems funny negotiating to have sex with someone else, but as long as we are both there together, I don't see anything wrong with it. I would like to learn to make love to you in more exciting ways, not that making love to you isn't already exciting considering my non-existent past sex-life, but you know what I mean." was Betty's argument.

"When I first found out about Jen being a lesbian, I asked her how they made love, and she wouldn't say much, so like you, I am a bit of a novice. Other than you my only experience was with Sue, and she took the lead and I just let her."

So they decided, mutually, to take up the offer.

The room filled up quite quickly, until there were maybe two dozen people. Jen looked across at Jackie, quizzically, and Jackie nodded back, and Jen responded by nodding towards the door. The four of them left and went upstairs to Christine's room.

Jen looked at Jackie and Betty. "Let me make one thing plain. It is only when we are at Sandra's at one of her does that we indulge in sex with anyone else, so this will not happen back at the cottage. Is that clear?"

They nodded.

"Here, Christine has one lady who always wants to meet up with her for a little fun, but otherwise, we play together with other people, not on our own. But that's our rules, you must learn to make your own. The important thing is whatever rules you make, you must stick to."

Jackie and Betty were made to lay side by side on the bed, with Jackie having her head on the pillows and Betty having her feet there, "So you can see what's happening."

As they lay down, Betty found Jackie's hand and held it hard. Christine and Jen stood at opposite sides of the bed and demonstrated how the strap-on was fitted and how to get into it. Then the pair got on to the bed, each between their student's legs. Betty watched as Jen's face lowered towards her, and she squeezed Jackie's hand so hard as Jen kissed her. They had kissed cheeks before, but this was different. This was a sexual act and Betty felt Jen's tongue running along her own lips, and opened them in response. Then she felt something firm rubbing against her inner thigh. It felt slightly moist.

Jen broke the kiss and said quietly into Betty's ear, "Always make sure the strap-on is moist with your saliva or with a lubricant, it goes in more comfortably then." Betty went to nod her understanding, but the kiss was back. Betty let go of Jackie's hand and embraced Jen, and then felt the tip of the latex penis pushing against her vaginal lips.

Jen lifted her hips and, obviously by using one hand, rubbed the penis up and down Betty's pussy lips, not trying to enter, but just trying to slide a tiny bit between them. Betty felt herself getting moister, and then it happened. The penis, as Betty thought of it, opened her up and went about half an inch or so into her. She could feel her lips wanting to grab it and pull it in, and after a tormenting few moments, it did enter her. Jen was thrusting it in, then withdrawing partially, then repeating the the thrust, then withdrawing. To Betty, it felt fantastic. She felt possessed by Jen, dominated even, and couldn't resist wrapping her legs around Jen's waist to try and pull her further in, The thrusts got stronger, longer, deeper. Betty got wetter. She could hear herself moaning, and then realized Jackie was also moaning. She turned her head and didn't see Jackie's feet, which she realized were now around Christine's waist, like hers around Jen's. She could feel the approaching climax; she became wetter and wetter, and her hips were lifting and rolling even more than when Jackie was rubbing her g-spot. Jen had much earlier lifted her head to watch Betty's reactions, and just as Betty knew she was about to cum, Jen kissed her, passionately! That did it. With a loud moan only muffled by Jen's mouth she climaxed, and as her moan died away, she heard Jackie's moan of completion too.

Prior to this moment, the only things inside Betty's pussy had been her own fingers, Jackie's fingers and Jackie's tongue. This latex penis inside her definitely felt far more of an invasion, a possession, a domination, a cause of a submission than anything previously. And it felt wonderful.

She felt Jen withdraw and then get off her and off the bed, and Christine was doing the same. Jackie sat up and looked at Betty, and then leaned over her to kiss her. Betty clung to Jackie and started to cry. "Please, please, please, Jackie, do that to me as soon as you can. I want to feel that way again but caused by the one person I really love, you." They clung to each other, Jackie making soothing sounds to Betty. "We will. Tonight, when we go to bed, we will do that to each other."

As they returned to normal, Christine offered her big black strap-on to the girls. "Save it for after the party, though; enjoy whatever comes your way, knowing you have a special treat coming later, either as you go to bed or as you wake up."