Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne smiled. "There is one part of that that sounds really, really good. The bit about 'a practice in some galaxy far, far away'. Meg, we need to talk, as I think there is some wonderful opportunities in this deal."

Meg smiled. "Yes dear, let's talk."

***************************************************

The result of the conversation was that Jackie and Betty were driving north the following Friday evening. It was a pleasant summer evening, only days after the end of their first year at university. They had been planning to stay in the dorm room for the summer and look for a summer job near there, after a visit to Betty's parents.

Meg had made a nice cold supper so that they could sit and eat almost as soon as they arrived, and then they went into the sitting room to fill the two girls in.

Yvonne explained the deal the accountant had laid out, and that she and Meg would become the owners of the whole veterinary and stables business, including the city clinic. "Here's where you come in. Meg and I will grant you two each 5% of the business plus a small wage and board in return for working this summer and next in the stables. It's our busiest time, the summer, and saving the full cost of two more employees means we can invest the money in you two for the future. You are both doing business management courses. In return for the shares, when you come out of university, you then take over the financial management of the company, allowing your mom to take a back seat and enjoy her 'golden years'. You will run the books, the customer relations, all the stuff I'm not really good at. I like animals, they like me, and other than your mother, spending time with animals has always worked out best for me. I believe there is the potential in the area for us to expand with new clinics or acquire other clinics not as well runs as ours will be. You will have a sound future, able to utilize what you are learning right from the get-go. George will be gone - it will be totally a female operation, except for Joe currently in the stables. He's safe until he chooses to retire. But all-female management. Your dad's accountant will retain a watching professional brief."

Betty was staring at Yvonne, who had delivered all of this standing in front of the girls, next to where Meg was sitting. Yvonne looked at Betty. "You arrear to have a very deep question, Betty."

Betty blushed. "I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I was looking at your legs and wondering if you still wear the garter belt and the stockings underneath like you were doing a few months ago. You've changed and loosened so much."

Yvonne laughed. She had given up on the pencil skirts and now wore ones with a bit more fulness to them. She grabbed the hem of her skirt, pulled it up and said "Of course I am, and so is Meg too!"

Meg blushed a little and then just for a moment lifted the front of her skirt. "I love the coolness, and the fact that I am feeling sexy towards my lover and nobody else knows. And in the summer we can even be knickerless ladies. But I am not proving that to you, so there!"

"So I'll be able to ride Mr. Spock?" asked Jackie, referring to her horse. "Yes and there are ones Betty can ride, and of course, the Colonel is still here for when Jen comes up." answered Yvonne.

Jackie said, "If we say yes now, we can call in at your mom's as planned as we go back to Uni to collect our stuff, and be back by the week-end."

"Jackie, you have some idea what to expect being here. I think you should accept in principle but with Betty having a right to rethink after working here for the summer."

"Meg, if Jackie wants to be here then so do I."

"That's nice Betty, but you deserve to be able to make your own choice with the benefit of some experience. And with that experience, hopefully it will be exactly the same choice."

With nothing much more to say, the four went to bed. Betty cuddled up behind Jackie. "I just can't believe how generous your family has been towards me. Your collective love, your welcoming friendship, and now the chance to ride a horse and have passionate loving sex every night with my bestest bestest friend ever is incredible."

"Can you ride?"

"No, but if you can do it, it can't be that hard." laughed Betty.

"It isn't, but I am still going to spank you for that sometime soon..."

"Promises, promises..."

But as Betty got out of bed in the morning, Jackie chased her across the room and managed to hit both buttocks at the same time with a well-timed two handed attack. After laughing and kissing Jackie, Betty sat down on the bed.

"I have a really important question to ask you. Well, actually, kind of a series of questions."

"Okay," said Jen, "Go ahead."

"Do you like the deal Yvonne was offering?"

"Yes, it is a career, a long term future, and it includes you. And it includes what we are learning in our degrees. I was thinking about it lots overnight while you were snoring."

"But if it includes us both as investors, what if our relationship goes bust?"

"I don't believe it will, but then the company would have to negotiate a fair deal to you, or both of us if we both want out of the business. On the other hand, all the time my hand can access your bust, the relationship will be fine!"

"Ha, Ha, be serious for a minute. Are you attracted to Yvonne?"

"Yes, but only for like a Sandra party thing, not as a girlfriend. She's too old for me, but she does have a nice body. I did learn this weekend that one can enjoy sex separately from enjoying lovemaking. But doing it together is great - having sex with the person you're making love to. The thing about you is that it isn't your body that I fell in love with. That came later. I fell in love with you the person, not your bust. Remember, I loved you before you became the swan."

"When we finish at university, would you marry me?"

"Yes, yes, yes, but a question for you?"

"Okay," said Betty.

"Why do we need to wait two more years to get married?"

"Well, okay, if everything goes well this summer, including our visit to my mum, we'll get married next summer, but I want a low-key wedding with just the people we love."

"I wouldn't want anything else."

They got showered together and dressed, and went down for breakfast. Being Saturday, there were people coming through to ride their own horses or ones that they had rented for a session. They grabbed a quick bowl of cereals and headed over to the stables to help Joe, who was grateful. Betty handled the bookings and the money, as she had no idea how to saddle a horse, while Joe and Jackie got the customers out into the fields and on to the trails through the nearby woods. Meg brought sandwiches over for the three of them for lunch, together with a large thermos of coffee, which was always what she made for Joe when she was around. All in all, it was a good day, and proved just how viable the stables could be.

When Jackie pointed this out to Yvonne, she replied "One swallow doesn't make a summer, but it is a good indicator that this early in summer we are so busy. And we have the land for more stables and maybe a cattle and horse hospital wing. Plus your mom seems to have found a newly qualified vet that could help out here and in the city, if you think she fits in."

Betty looked up. "You're already asking our opinions?"

"Why not?" said Yvonne, "Meg and I have the shares to take the final decision, but you need to be involved, especially if we want you committed long-term."

"The bigger question," said Jackie, "is whether you want Betty and me to live here long term?"

"That can be left until you need to be here full time, and we'll have two summers of experience by then."

Jackie and Betty looked at each other, and both nodded. "Then, we're in."

***************************************************

Yvonne and Meg arranged to have a phone call with Jen and Christine to let them know what was going on. It was carefully explained that the 10% combined share part was because the two girls had committed to work for the company after university. Meg's personal shares would go to the girls on an equal basis when the time was appropriate. In the meantime, Jackie and Betty went off to meet Betty's parents. It was a detour from their more direct route back to the university, but in fact Betty's parents were closer to the future home of the girls than they were to the university itself, which Betty's mum immediately took as good news. Not only that, but seeing her daughter look so happy, so confident and so in love was the best gift she could have been given. Betty's dad was pleased about seeing a career path, particularly as Betty had always loved animals, and seeing her having, in the near future, a real part in a successful business involved with animals made a lot of sense to him. Always a unionized worker, seeing his daughter with a clear management path made everything worthwhile.

So the girls made their way back to the university and packed up their belongings they needed for the summer, and by the weekend were back, tossing hay, feeding horses and running the bookings.

***************************************************

To be continued...