Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty's tears transformed into a grin. "Or both," she said.

Jackie put the new toy in their room and all four girls went downstairs. As luck would have it, the first people they bumped into were Gloria and her daughter, Sue, Jackie's first lover. "So, this is who you dropped me for?' said Sue, looking closely at Betty. "Well, at least you're very pretty. Would have been a major downer for me if you turned out to be someone plain and overweight! I hope you're both very happy. Anyway, I'm back off to the States in a few weeks, when this shoot wraps."

Betty smiled, but inside she was glowing. She had so much she could have said, and it would have been true, but fortunately, being brought up with good manners won out. However, once Sue was out of earshot, all four women cracked out laughing. Betty looked at the others and said. "You know? I think that was the best moment of my life." She looked at Jackie. "You'll never know what you mean to me and how much I love you."

"Hey, I am happy just to accept your love without a full investigation as to why."

They kissed, linked arms and swept like divas into the bar.

***************************************************

Jen and Christine headed for the library, where one of the large area rugs had been rolled up to make a dance floor,, and slow romantic music was playing. They danced for a while, until the Vicar's wife spotted them. An old play partner of Christine's at these parties, she now liked to engage with both of them, so they wandered as a threesome out into the garden, and found a nice grass bank near some trees to lay down together. Between Jen and Christine, they teased their older friend's nipples and nether lips, before Christine and the Vicar's wife had a full 69. Afterwards, the lady was as happy and effusive as ever and left them to find a friend. Jen and Christine decided now would be a good time to just sit and enjoy the aromas of the garden and the sounds of the birds, and avoid everyone else for a while. It was only about 5 p.m. and there was plenty of party left yet.

***************************************************

After lunch, and after a few people had arrived, Meg and Yvonne had watched the other four girls go upstairs, and then had gone back up to their own room. Meg was having a bit of a self-doubt issue. "There are quite a few good looking women here, and I feel a bit of unease, to be honest."

"Are you scared I will run off with someone else?" asked Yvonne.

"To be honest, yes. I sometimes think I kidnapped you into my bed, and feel guilty. I keep wondering if you might find some of these women more interesting than me, or younger or sexier."

Yvonne grabbed Meg and literally threw her down on the bed. She pulled Meg's legs straight and then dived full length on top of Meg, almost knocking the breath out of her. Then Yvonne rolled on to her back, taking Meg with her, and spanked Meg hard on the buttock.

"Do you think you could have physically kidnapped me or done anything to me that I didn't want? I am stronger than you, and probably as heavy even though I am slimmer, because of working out and being pretty well all muscle. You got me into your bed by your charm, your honesty, your concern, not your brawn. There are some pretty girls and sexy women here, and I could easily find some attractive playmate in terms of enjoying what is on offer at a party like this, but I came with you and will go home with you, and you are damn well stuck with me! And if I have fun with another woman, it will be with you joining in! So there!"

And with that she grabbed Meg's face and planted a very physical kiss on it. When Yvonne released Meg from the kiss, Meg rolled off the bed and went to her overnight case. She retrieved the strap-on and put it on herself.

"What do you need to say, Yvonne?"

"Ma'am, I'm sorry for being physical with you...."

"That's not what I wanted to hear......"

"Meg, I need you to make love to me....."

"That's better. This thing about domination can be fun sometimes, but I really do need to know, after the relationship I had before with John, that what holds us together is not lust, or power, or sex, but is love. The others add to love, but they can't replace it."

"I know," said Yvonne, "so make love to me and show me."

For the next hour they were so gentle and caring and responsive to each other's needs and wants, that Meg's whole mood was redirected. Eventually, after each had enjoyed a loving climax in the other's embrace, Meg said "Now I think I am ready to see if we can find a playmate. Are you?"

Yvonne laughed, and kissed Meg's nose. "As has been said before, lead on MacDuff!" They went downstairs holding hands.

***************************************************

Jackie, meanwhile, had found Jen's favorite mushroom vol-au-vents and she and Betty were enjoying them and some other treats sitting in a window seat. Two ladies in their forties asked if they could join them on the bench seat, and were told "Yes". It turned out they were two sisters, Muriel and Martha, tall, slim and small breasted, with quite prolific pubic hair. As they chatted with Jackie and Betty, they let on that this was their second soiree here, and that they lived in the village and were friends of the Vicar's wife - Jackie and Betty, being aware of her relationship with Christine, just smiled at each other.

Betty was curious why, at a naked party, both ladies had a shoulder purse with them, and being Betty, she asked. Muriel replied that in the bags they each had their strap-on. "Would you like us to play with you with them," asked Martha very formally and politely, and after looking at each other for confirmation, the girls nodded. This was, as they had previously agreed, playing jointly and not apart, so they were keen to experience more of the pleasures of toys. Jackie was wearing their room key on an elastic band on her wrist, so they finished their food and took the sisters upstairs.

When they were in their room, Martha wrapped Jackie in an embrace and began to kiss her, while Muriel lead Betty to the bed, and they lay down to embrace. Soon, all four were on the bed, and the two sisters were on top, taking the lead. They caressed the girls all over and then started to play with their pussies. After telling the girls to remain on the bed, the two sisters got up to each put on their strap-on, and then crawled up the bed between their partner's legs. Each of the girls could feel the latex penis touching their legs as the sisters got closer to their faces. They could feel the latex against their nether lips as the sisters leaned down and kissed them, They could feel the sisters playing with their vaginas, as they were being kissed, and could feel their lips getting moist. They could feel the sisters slide their hips up and down to cause the latex to be moistened by their own juices, and then feel the tips of the penises being gently pushed against their pussies. The girls locked eyes on each other and watched each other's face as they were very gently but very definitely penetrated. They saw the twinge on the other's face as penetration of the whole head occurred, and then the break out of the smile as the pleasure started to build. The sisters were clearly very experienced at using a strap-on and both girls were being teased - or was it tormented - by feelings being raised only to have them subside, and then be raised again. They could both hear how wet they had become, they had both wrapped their legs around their partner, and they were both begging to be allowed to cum. This went on for a long time. The girls were covered in sweat although somehow, their partners were still quite calm and cool, and enjoying the domination over their younger lovers. Then the sisters looked at each other and nodded, and at that point a few final deep thrusts brought the release the girls were begging for. All four women lay on their backs on the bed for a few minutes. "Was that nice?" asked Muriel and both Jackie and Betty answered with a very breathy "Oh, yes."

"Good" said the sisters, and got off the bed. "May we use your bathroom?" and went in together, to emerge a few minutes later, "Well, thank you, see you downstairs, we're hungry after all that exercise!" and off they went leaving Jackie and Betty to look at each other.

"Do I look as big a mess as you do?" asked Betty, and Jackie just giggled and nodded. They decided to take a shower, but did put on shower caps. After the shower, they dried each other and combed each other's hair before heading down for some food.

As they chose some food, Christine and Jen approached them. "Where were you?" asked Christine.

"In our room with Muriel and Martha," answered Jackie.

"Ho, ho, you found the M&M's?" laughed Christine. "Very famous lesbian couple in the village here. Friends of the vicar's wife, truly sisters, they won't play with each other, because it would be incest, but won't play alone, so they are famous for picking up unsuspecting couples and passing themselves off as not very experienced, when in fact, they are superb lovers."

"They said this was only their second time here," said Betty.

Christine laughed again. "And it's at least the tenth time it has been their second time here! But don't worry, they are very discrete, and very clean, and normally leave their 'victims' very satisfied."

Betty and Jackie looked at each other. "Well, I will admit these victims are totally satisfied," said Jackie giggling, and Betty just blushed.

***************************************************

It was about this time that Meg and Yvonne, with freshly refilled glasses, were in the library, sitting on a couch and watching two couples dancing a very suggestive slow rhumba that was definitely leading each couple to an inevitable conclusion.

"You must be Jen and Jackie's mum, Meg," said a voice, and Meg turned to see a gorgeous blonde with superbly applied make-up. "Hi, I'm Sue., and you must be Yvonne...?"

So with introductions out of the way, Sue explained meeting Jackie a few weeks before, and staying at Jen's cottage for a week-end. It was obvious to both Yvonne and Meg that Sue was incapable of keeping past conquests confidential. Sue continued to gabble on about inconsequential things, and dropping names of people she had met in the States and of other women she had dated.

Eventually, Sue worked her way around to a subtle, indirect invitation for the three of them to have some fun out in the garden. "There's a lovely hidden spot in a gazebo in the middle of the rose garden that can't be seen from the house." she said.

"So you want to take us there so we can make your body feel good, and then you can go to future parties and add our names to your conquest list...?" asked Yvonne.

Sue kind of stuttered a non-reply.

"Let me tell you," continued Yvonne, "that if you let us two take you out there that by the time we have finished spanking your bum and kissing it better, both cheeks will be a perfect match for those lovely red roses growing up that gazebo!"

"Oh, my," exclaimed Sue and flounced out of the room.

"How did you know about the red roses?" asked Meg, laughing.

"I didn't, but either there are and Sue knows that, or Sue doesn't know whether there are or aren't either! Come on, I want a slow sexy dance with the sexiest woman in the room."

"Right now, we're the only two women in the room."

"Then I don't lie, do I?" and she dragged Meg to her feet, and slow danced her, kissing her very sensuously.

During the second dance they had, they heard a voice say "My, that looks so sexy, dancing like that," and turned to see Sandra watching them. "I've got a fresh bottle of what you're drinking, so bring your glasses up to my room when you're done dancing." She left and headed for the stairs.

"Have we just been invited to play with our hostess?" asked Yvonne.

"Oh, no. That's not an invite. That, Yvonne, is a royal command and you and I are being requested to supply a command performance."

"That MacDuff guy is doing a lot of leading, then isn't she. Better follow her before she disappears."

"Don't worry," said Meg with a grin, "I know exactly where her bedroom is."

Sandra heard the knock on her door, and called out for them to come in. Yvonne looked around at the apple green room with its white trim, looking cool in the light of the sun outside, and said "Ah, that must be the famous Pool Door!"

Sandra laughed, "I prefer to think of it as the door through which Meg jumped into her new life, she was taken by it so much while she was here."

Meg laughed too. "That visit changed a lot of things in my life, and subsequently, hopefully, in Yvonne's life, too. What I learned about myself in that visit was how to close one chapter of my life and open another without repudiating anything. And since then, I have been very happy."

"You seemed to have found a partner quite quickly," said Sandra.

"Well, we did actually know each other, in fact Yvonne bought the Stables business off me. When her marriage broke up, she came to me for some support and here we are. My accountant has been able to ensure the divorce will be a fair deal for Yvonne. John's business with the stables, training, breeding, was profitable and steady, and with Yvonne's large animal vet practice added to it should see her well looked after in the long term."

"Do you remember Hannibal Smith in the 'A' team?" asked Sandra. "Always used to say as they drove away, escaping by the skin of their teeth: 'I love it when a plan comes together'. Of course, the good plan never came together, and succeeding was purely an accident. Seems a plan has come together for both of you as a fortunate accident."

"I agree," said Yvonne, "although a couple of months ago I thought my world was coming to an end."

"Well, hopefully, you'll continue to come together in all senses of the words."

Sandra laughed, and refilled their glasses. "It is amazing what happens to people's lives when they come here. For instance, the first time Jen came here, her only lover had been Christine and only for a few nights. She was unsure whether she was truly lesbian, or being swept along by Christine. In a weekend here, and with some time in this very room, she became comfortable with her own sexuality and happy to be in love with Christine. And now they are married.

Meg was a true lesbian virgin until she came into this room one Friday evening, and Saturday morning, she leapt through that door to another life, which is where you come in, Yvonne. And my guess is after your conversation with young Sue, you are more committed to Meg than ever, aren't you?"

"How did you know about that?" asked Yvonne, looking surprised.

"Oh, I hang around outside doorways being nosey. No-one can stop me, it's my house."

"I have a big question," said Yvonne.

"Okay" said Sandra, "But I think I know the question, so let me guess. If I am right, you must agree to lay on the bed and let Meg and I make love to you......."

"And if you are wrong......?"

"Oh, I am never wrong with these, my dear. You're question was 'Are there really red roses growing on the gazebo? The answer is 'No'".

Yvonne stood up, laughing, and lay herself down on the bed. "Out foxed by an expert, I am completely at your command, ladies."

"I seem to remember, Meg, that you like strawberries?" Meg answered Sandra that indeed she did. So Sandra went to the small fridge in her bathroom, and came back with a large dish of strawberries, all cleaned and chilled, ready to eat. Starting at the base of Yvonne's neck, she laid a row of strawberries all the way down Yvonne's body to her pussy, with a couple resting on Yvonne's mons veneris. With a flourish, the last two went one each on to Yvonne's breasts.

"Okay, Meg, you start, we eat alternately, and which ever of us eats the last strawberry gets to eat Yvonne to a climax, Don't laugh, Yvonne, the strawberries might wobble off."

So, taking their time, the two older ladies slowly ate their way, in alternate nibbles, down Yvonne, with occasional sips of wine. Yvonne lay as still as she could despite the erotic sensation of soft lips and tongues moving down her body. As they travelled between her breasts they each took a detour to the nearest breast and then carried on. Yvonne remarked on more than one occasion that licking the strawberries off her body "tickled". Sandra got the last strawberry. Before she moved to eat Yvonne out, she told Meg "There's a feather in my night table drawer; you can really tickle her with that while I feast on her." And then she knelt between Yvonne's legs, and opened her up to expose the clit, and sucked it into her mouth.

It felt electric to Yvonne as she felt her clit sucked, nibbled, bitten, held between teeth as the tip of Sandra's tongue teased it. And Meg was lightly drawing the tip of the feather over Yvonne's body, around her nipples, up the side of her neck, getting Yvonne moaning and groaning as her body responded to the devilish treatment. When she came, it was with a scream of such pure pleasure, such total release, that she felt she passed out for a few seconds after it. As she came down from orbit, there were tears running down over her temples into her hair, and her body was glistening with sweat. She grabbed Meg and held on to her tightly. "That was wonderful" was all she could say. Meg and Sandra just smiled and said, "Good."

"Both of you, go get a quick shower. Don't bother to dry yourselves, we'll make an entrance into the pool."

So they had their shower, and then Sandra opened the door, and on the count of three they managed to jump into the pool without landing on any of the people at the party swimming down below.

***************************************************

Around 9 p.m. the party started to thin out. Meg and Yvonne met up with Christine and Jen in the bar. "So have you had a good foursome yet?" asked Christine.

Yvonne shook her head. "We had a great time with your mum, but not with anyone else,"

"See those two ladies over there? They're called Muriel and Martha, and they are very experienced and creative lesbian sisters. They never go for incest, but they do love to be two-fourths of a foursome, if you get my drift. Invite them to your room. They may stay over, but not for breakfast - they would hate to miss Church!"

"What do you think, Meg?" asked Yvonne.

Meg looked quizzically at Jen, who smiled and said "Go for it, you won't regret it!"

So Meg and Yvonne wandered over to the M&Ms and within minutes were retrieving their room key from behind the bar and heading upstairs.

"Anyone you fancy, Jen?" asked Christine.

Jen smiled. "Yes, you. You, me and some of that Riesling and our bed."

"So be it." Christine grabbed a bottle and clean glasses, and upstairs they went.

"I think I know where your sister is, and Betty, and I would be willing to bet what they're doing right now....." said Christine, with a giggle.

"That's not a bet I am prepared to take on. I want a 138!"

"138? What the hell's that?"

"Two really good 69s with a nice gentle cuddle and a glass of wine in between."

"Your wish is my command....."

They closed their door and kissed, and headed for the bed.

***************************************************

This being the first time they had invited someone to their room to join them in sexual pleasure, both Meg and Yvonne were a bit unsure how to start the ball rolling. Muriel soon solved that problem. After looking around their room at the décor - a soft pale blue color with white trim - Muriel stood close to Meg and said "You have gorgeous breasts. May I?" and without waiting for a reply began to brush her fingers over Meg's nipples. Meg smiled and moaned gently. Her nipples were one of her more erogenous zones and she loved them being played with, be it gently or otherwise, but this gentle touch was particularly nice. Martha stood behind Yvonne as she watched Meg, and reached around under Yvonne's arms to start playing with Yvonne's nipples in the same way. Yvonne leaned back against Martha and felt the hard nipples of her small breasts pressing against her back. But then, almost by some silent cue, both sisters ran a hand down their partner's belly, Muriel from in front and Martha from behind.