Jen's Family Four Years On Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha found Yvonne's hairless mons, and quickly had a finger between her inner lips, not in far, but enough to stimulate a response as she moved it backwards and forwards. As Yvonne got moister, Martha put two fingers together and started to gently penetrate into Yvonne's pussy. She curled her fingers so as to find the front wall of Yvonne's vagina, and within seconds was gently rubbing her g-spot. She could tell Yvonne's legs were starting to buckle a little, so she pulled Yvonne back into her, and shuffled backwards to the bed. Martha sat down on the bed so that Yvonne was in essence sitting in her lap, and then rolled sideways on to the bed so that they were both laying on their sides and Martha was still teasing Yvonne's g-spot.

With her fingers in Meg's pussy and also rubbing a g-spot, Muriel pushed Meg gently back to the bed, and laid Meg down without withdrawing her fingers.

As Meg got wetter, Muriel started to penetrate her with more fingers, until all her fingers and thumb were making a cone shape. Up until completing the cone, Muriel's thumb was rubbing Meg's slit, but now Muriel whispered, "Play with your own clit, Meg, please," and as Meg pleasured herself, Muriel's hand, twisting and rubbing within Meg's entrance, was advancing further and further in until, almost with a pop, her hand was inside Meg up to the wrist.

"Oh, my God" cried out Meg.

Yvonne looked across the bed at Meg and at the look of sheer pleasure on Meg's face, just as she then realized that Martha was on the verge of penetrating her in exactly the same way.

Both women admitted afterwards it was a strange and yet bonding experience. Both were being penetrated and brought to a climax by a complete stranger while at the same time staring into each other's eyes with a look of pure sexual pleasure mixed with love on their faces. They were mouthing "I love you" to each other, even though the source of their immediate sexual pleasure was not their love partner but a complete stranger.

After the climax simmered down, Yvonne and Meg kissed each other, and then slid down the bed to get between the legs of their respective sister. They slid their arms under the sisters' thighs so that they could reach across their bellies and rub their clits, and then exposed them with their hands and set about gently eating the sisters to a climax.

When all four women had had a satisfying climax, they went to sleep, with Yvonne and Meg facing each other, each with a sister spooning behind them. But when Yvonne woke up at 6 a.m., she and Meg were the only two in the bed, as Christine had predicted. When Meg woke up, Yvonne simply said, "Morning, lover, I love you," and received a mumbled response from Meg that she took to mean the same thing. When Meg was fully awake, they went for a quick shower and then went, still naked, down to the pool. Around 7, while in the pool, they heard a big splash and a peel of laughter behind them, and there was Sandra.

***************************************************

Jackie and Betty were getting a little exhausted. They had had quite the session with Christine and Jen, resulting in incredible climaxes and emotional highs. They had been very skillfully seduced by the M&Ms - again, really enjoyable, but emotionally draining. And they had enjoyed the food and wine on offer. They were, to say the least, slightly tipsy.

"Jackie, you cannot even begin to understand what it meant to me when Sue looked at me and said 'Well, at least you're very pretty. Would have been a major downer for me if you turned out to be someone plain and overweight!' If she knew how I looked at the time you dumped her for me, she would never said that, never!" There were tears in Betty's eyes all over again.

"I just can't believe you dumped a gorgeous girl like her for a chubby like I was at the time."

Jackie looked at Betty, and was not smiling. "If you don't give this up and learn to accept that you are worth several of her, we are going to fall out, and I don't want that, but I cannot put up with you having an inferiority complex. Yes, she's pretty, with half a ton of make-up and skin cremes, but inside her heart, she is nothing like you. You were nice to me when I was down, without any expectation of anything in return. That was what was so wonderful. You were supportive, friendly, patient, understanding, even brave for walking me back to my room and being prepared to walk back to yours alone. And you barely knew me, couldn't have expected anything in return, and was willing to hide a crush you had for me. If I hadn't invited you in for wine, you would not have said a word about the crush, would you? And God knows why you would have a crush on me when you knew so little of me, but He hasn't explained it to me yet."

"The crush is easy to explain. You're smart in class, you're polite to everybody, you're pretty and don't need make up, you've got a sexy figure...."

"Oh, please, shush it - I won't be able to get out of the door soon..."

"I don't intend to let you out of the door for several hours," said Betty, finally finding a grin.

They looked at each other in silence for a few moments, then smiled, then laughed, then kissed.

"So now, the big question. Who gets to wear the strap-on and who gets to decide how to be strapped-on or whatever the phrase is...?"

Taking the simple way out, they found a coin and flipped it. Jackie got to wear the strap-on and Betty got to choose what Jackie would do to her with it.

"Before I knew you, I had only seen one porno film, and it was a girl/boy movie and she rode his penis with him laying on his back, and I want to try that," said Betty.

"Oh, oh, Cowgirl Betty. Home, home on the range!" Jackie said, laughing.

They were laughing and giggling so much it took a while to figure out how to get into the thing, but finally, Jackie was laying on the bed, with the black latex penis pointing upwards.

Betty lay next to Jackie, tummy down, and started to kiss her on the mouth. Then she gravitated towards Jackie's breasts and licked and nibbled and sucked them until the nipples stood up like erasers. Then she straddled Jackie on all fours, and kissed her mouth again. Jackie held the penis upright and Betty backed down Jackie to where she could suck and lick it to get it moist. Then she knelt up and positioned herself over it, and as Jackie continued to hold it, she lowered herself on to it.

Once the latex had entered Betty, Jackie let go and started to play with Betty's breasts. Despite Betty's weight loss, her breasts had retained their fulness, adding to her very feminine shape, and Jackie just loved to caress and suck on them. In this position they were too far away to suck, but she could certainly play with them, jiggle them, caress them, pinch the nipples. Betty was playing with her own clit to generate the moisture to take the big black fake penis as deep as possible, and gradually, lowering then lifting herself, and repeating the process, she got further and further down the big black pole penetrating her vagina. She could feel her body responding, the moisture forming, the internal tension in her vagina tunnel, her breaths getting shallower and quicker, the false penis reaching in where nothing had ever reached before. Finally, she bottomed out on it, Her lips settled on to the straps holding the penis, and she felt completely devoured by it, owned by it. She rocked forwards and backwards, and rose up and down on her knees to change the depth of penetration and the angle, and Jackie kept squeezing and pinching her breasts and especially her nipples, and Betty got hotter and hotter and wetter and wetter until.....

When the climax hit her, she felt she was going to shoot up into the air like a spaceship or something. After it hit her, she folded forwards on to Jackie's chest, her whole body heaving and panting, and lay there almost as if she had drowned. Jackie embraced her, and said nothing, just gently stroked Betty's back until she came round almost like a boxer recovering from a knock-out. As cowgirl Betty went to dismount, Jackie twisted on to her side to make it easier and they lay there embracing. After a few minutes, Jackie helped Betty under the covers, got up and switched off the lights and then joined her lover in bed. Jackie lay on her back and positioned Betty partly on to her shoulder so she could still caress Betty's back, and the pair drifted off to sleep.

Betty's last words for the night were: "I'll return the complement for that in the morning."

In the morning, Jackie undid the strap-on and Betty took it into the bathroom to wash it. When she came back she was wearing it. "And how would my love like me served up this morning?" asked Betty.

"Oh, that's simple, the Missionary position. I want to see your face, and your smile, and embrace you and kiss you and...."

At that point she was prevented from talking by Betty kissing her and sticking her tongue into Jackie's mouth. They lay kissing for a while, and then Betty rolled on her back and wiped the black latex with a wet face-cloth she had brought back from the bathroom. Throwing the cloth on the floor, she rolled over and lay between Jackie's legs. A little shuffle as she raised her head to lick Jackie's nipples, and Jackie could feel the tip of the latex touching her nether lips. Betty's hips were moving in such a way as the tip of the latex was rubbing Jackie in a very pleasant way, and she opened her legs and wrapped them around Betty to make herself as available as possible. Gradually, slowly, lovingly, the strapped-on dildo began to penetrate Jackie. Betty saw the smile spread across Jackie's face when the head was fully in and Jackie was creating enough natural lubricant for deeper penetration to happen. Betty intuitively knew that the way to pleasure Jackie with the sex toy was not to rush it, to allow Jackie's body to accept and acquire this invading object and have it work its magic. They both were getting warm, their skin starting to stick a little to each other. Betty got her elbows where she could support her weight and be able to lower her head and kiss Jackie. Their tongues danced, making a second penetration of Jackie. The only sound in the room was Jackie's moaning backed by the sound of Betty's shallow breathing. She was trying to hold off Jackie's climax for as long as possible. Jackie, in turn, was getting worked up. Her hips were humping up and down, her thighs gripping Betty like a vise and her nails digging into Betty's back. Then it could be held off no more.

With a gigantic heave of her hips, Jackie came. Her legs left Betty's waist. The moan got cut off, she stopped breathing, and for a few seconds was rigid, arched and absolutely still, only her feet and shoulders in contact with the bed. Her arms were embracing Betty's waist. "Oh, fuck......." was all she could say as she collapsed back down and started to breathe again.

"Jackie Paige, I have never heard you use that word, ever."

"Sorry, sorry, but keep doing what you just did, and you'll hear it lots. It just kind of escaped....."

"We shall have to train you to climax in a more lady-like manner, with punishment for use of nasty words."

"Spank me if you must, but do it later, when I am fully recovered."

Betty rolled off Jackie and kissed her lover.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, so did I. That piece inside you can get you quite worked up, can't it?"

They drifted back off to sleep for an hour.

***************************************************

Mrs. Cook had let everybody know that there were only the 6 of them and Sandra for breakfast, so au naturel was permitted, and breakfast would be served at 9:30.

This was late enough that all seven of them were able to make it, refreshed, showered, hair combed, and, by all appearances, sexually satisfied with their experiences.

Meg and Yvonne had clearly enjoyed their time with the M&Ms, as Christine called them, and Jackie and Betty both blushed and said that they too had been well served by the two ladies. Sandra laughed. "They positively refuse to touch each other when they are undressed, for fear of committing incest, yet will indulge in the most intimate, erotic and wonderful activities as a foursome. They have had many of my guests here, and never have I heard a complaint or of a disappointed victim. And yet they claim to be complete novices and newcomers. It's really quite amusing. I'm glad the four of you got to enjoy them."

Breakfast of scrambled eggs and bacon, with toast, was washed down by some good strong breakfast tea, and then talk turned to getting ready to go home.

The visitors all got dressed, and Sandra put on a robe, and they went to the front door. Sandra went to Betty and gave her a big hug and kiss. "Next time you come, we must get to know each other better. Same with you Jackie."

This time the girls hugged back with a proper hug, and replied that that would be nice. Meg and Yvonne got hugs too, and even Mrs. Cook came to the door to wave them off.

It had been decided that Meg and Yvonne would follow Christine back to the cottage for the night, and then head on home the next morning. Of course, Jackie's car was at the cottage too, so they were going to have an evening to discuss their experiences at what Christine always called 'Chez Sandra'.

***************************************************

They decided to have supper in the pub rather than prepare a meal in the cottage. The pub was much quieter than the previous Saturday, and so they could chat about their experiences at the party.

Meg remarked that having had sex with only one man for so long, and being in love with that same man, it felt completely strange to be on a bed naked with a total stranger, and yet somehow it still was enjoyable.

"Perhaps", said Yvonne, "it was because the people we were with wanted us to enjoy the experience, wanted us to experience new levels, different levels of pleasure. I know, for myself, when Sandra started pleasuring me, it was so different to anything before, even the one night stands of my youth. And the same with the M&Ms, they really wanted to produce pleasure and satisfaction. It was like it was their pleasure to please. Actually, I wasn't anticipating enjoying myself as much as I did. I have never really experienced that much physical pleasure in sex until I met up with you, Meg, and this weekend has just added to it immensely."

Betty smiled. "I know what you mean. I had no experience at all with sex until a few weekends ago, except a friend I traveled with just before I came to Uni showed me how to masturbate. Jackie taught me some, but this weekend opened my eyes and my confidence and my sense of adventure. And doing it all with Jackie right there just built on the love I feel for her."

When Jackie and Betty went bed that night, Jackie cuddled Betty really close. "Let's skip the sex exploration for tonight. Plenty of time for that, especially as Christine hasn't asked for her toy back yet... So we can play tomorrow, and maybe even go buy one of our own so we can return it at the weekend."

***************************************************

Meg and Yvonne got home the next morning, to find a telephone message from George - Yvonne's ex - asking to come round and see Yvonne. After a discussion between Meg and Yvonne, after which Meg agreed to be present to support Yvonne, but would try and avoid saying anything, they agreed that George could come round that evening.

He was surprised to see Meg there, and she, for her part, did not discourage him from calling her Mrs. Paige. Basically, he was pleading to get back with Yvonne. His new girlfriend was not quite what he thought, she was not granting him the unlimited sex that had started their relationship, she was implying he was still gay and not a sufficient believer in 'praying it away', she told him he was a wimp, and all the time she was busy spending his money on new clothes. A number of clients had taken their business elsewhere because Yvonne was no longer available.

'To put it bluntly, Yvonne, I admit I was a fool, I admit I was stupid and I want you back."

"I see," said Yvonne. "It's been very interesting, the changes in my life since we split - since you told me we were splitting and gave me no say in the matter. I have fallen in love with someone who really loves me, and respects me for who I am deep inside."

"Who?" interrupted George.

"That, my dear, is none of your business. To put it bluntly, I am no longer a fool, no longer stupid, and I never want to see you again."

"But what about the business?"

"Well, I have not lost any clients, and if I opened a small animal clinic here, I would probably build that up relatively quickly, and, who knows, after the accountants finish looking at your books, I may finish up with the whole kit and caboodle."

George looked to Meg, to see if there was any support for him available there. Meg just shrugged her shoulders, stood up and turned to the door, "It would appear this meeting is over, George, not that any of it is anything to do with me, so I bid you 'Good Night'."

And while Yvonne remained seated, Meg had George out of the door before he was aware of what had just hit him.

When Meg returned to the sitting room, Yvonne stood up and hugged her. "That was the perfect end to a great weekend. I have had my faith in the inherent goodness of people restored. The doubts I have expressed about our love are gone, the doubts you have expressed should also be gone. We can just simply carry on being in love and thriving and loving because of it."

"I agree, darling," said Meg, deliberately using that word for the first time to Yvonne, "Let's go to bed...."

And arm in arm they went upstairs.

***************************************************

A couple of weeks later, Yvonne and Meg met with Meg's Accountant, who had good and bad news. "Basically, subtracting what was John Paige's business from the current total business, the purchase was secured by the residual value of the remaining portion of the business which was in essence mortgaged to provide the money Meg received. That value has gone down, partially because the rental space above your city clinic is no longer rental space, as George is living in it - so that revenue is gone. Secondly, the city clinic has lost revenue because of a number of clients have withdrawn because Yvonne is no longer there. Thirdly, a quiet survey made of your clients indicates that most of George's clients would remain if Yvonne came back and some lost clients would return, but otherwise the business will continue to shrink. In other words the business is facing insolvency as it stands. It needs an injection of capital and improved revenue.

In essence, it is possible to conceive a deal whereby Meg could make an investment to wipe out the losses, and transfer the business to Yvonne and Meg as partners which would essentially wipe out the mortgage on the old business, as Meg could reinvest her capital into the new ownership. You two would take back the city clinic, pay George a modest lump sum which could allow him to buy into another practice in some galaxy far, far away, and you could then reinstate the rental on the apartment above the clinic. There is no mortgage on that, so you could then secure a mortgage paid for out of the rental income, and return a big portion of Meg's investment back to her as cash, which is how she holds it now. Furthermore, the practice's current accountants are for more expensive than we are, so once everything is completed and the dust settled, we here could take over your accounting and save you money in the longer term.

What it comes down to, Yvonne, is that in a few years you could own the whole business with Meg bought out, or conversely that Meg would remain a partner and her investment could be willed to her daughters with an option to purchase by you at a current evaluation."