Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 01

Story Info
A lesbian family and their friends, enjoying life.
11.2k words
4.6
8.6k
12
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These stories follow the series 'Jen Finds Herself and Jeopardy', and its follow-on series 'Jen's Family Four Years On'.

This story starts with the end of summer, after the Hedonistic Week-end, and at the beginning of Jackie and Betty's second year in university. They had come down to the University one weekend in the summer, and found a small flat about half a mile from the University. It had two bedrooms, although they planned to use one as a guest room with a queen bed, and they had installed a brand-new king-sized bed for themselves.

After sharing a single bed for a time initially, and then sleeping two in a regular-sized double bed when they got a dorm room together, they were looking forward to the luxury of a mattress with so much space! It was going to be even better than the queen-sized bed in Jackie's room at home.

And so they settled back into life at the university. They had quite a few classes together and some that were different, and were starting to make a few friends who were friends of them as a couple. The fact that they were out lesbians bothered some people, but for others it made no difference, and for yet others, they were role models.

One of the things that Jackie and Betty had jointly learned over the summer was that there really was a big difference between sex with a lover, and a love of sex. The two girls were devoted to each other, and as in love as two people could be, and their sex life together reflected that. And yet, through various sexual experiences, most recently the hedonistic weekend at Helen and Eve's bed and breakfast, one of the things they had learned was that they could both enjoy sensuous, consensual sex with other partners. And so they were now part of an extended completely lesbian family. Jackie and Betty were a pair, Jackie's sister Jen was married to Christine, Mum Meg was partnered with her business partner Yvonne, and their friends Helen and Eve were planning to marry the next summer.

And yet, from time to time, they could, and did, swap partners, simply for pleasure, without damaging or breaking that bond of love that all four pairs had. All eight of them considered themselves very lucky. From Jen's accidental visit to a lesbian bar over five years before, and her discovery of her own sexuality, had grown a band of positive, successful women bound together with love and mutual affection. The whole point was that everything was out in the open, no secret meetings behind a partner's back. Simply put, no cheating.

On the Thursday of the second week back at university, Jackie and Betty were in the Student's Union watching Jeopardy when two young girls came over and asked to speak to them.

Betty looked at them, and said "Love to, but not until Jeopardy has finished, if you don't mind." The two girls nodded, sat down, and made a zipper motion across their mouths. Jackie smiled.

So at the end of the program, Betty asked, "So what do you want to talk about?"

The girls, who looked almost like sisters, with long brown hair, slim bodies with small breasts, and similar jeans and button-through shirts, blushed. "May we ask, are you two lesbians?"

"Yes, live together, sleep together, study together, and love each other," said Betty, straight out. "No apologies, we like each other and our life together. We're completely 'Out'. And at some point we intend to get married. Why ask? Anybody around here could have told you that much."

"Well, actually, we did ask around and were told that much, as it happens. I only meant it as a conversation starter. You see, Sue, and I - I'm Toni - have come to the conclusion that we don't feel drawn to boys and we do feel drawn to each other. So last Saturday we decided to get undressed in our dorm room, and spend the whole day and night naked and try and see how we felt about each other."

Jackie looked at the girls and asked "And how did it go?"

"Well, good in one way, We enjoyed cuddling and having our bodies touch and touching each other, and kissing. We even squeezed in naked into the same single bed. It felt nice, but we were - are - so naïve, we'd no idea what to do, sexually I mean."

"You didn't do sex-ed at school, and talk about masturbation? Explore your bodies with friends from school? Kiss boys at the cinema?"

"We were both home schooled, together. Our Mums are best friends and single mums, and split the teaching between them. We're well educated enough to get in here, with all the right exams and everything, but we know nothing about how life works, or, in particular, sex. Basically, we each have the other as our best and only friend.

It sort of begs a question. Even if we are both really lesbian, our social experience is such that the only possible lover we have is each other. Is that what it should be? Can we be in love with each other without ever knowing anybody else?"

"How old are you?" asked Betty.

"We're both 19. I am older by a week," said Sue. It was the first thing she'd said, so far.

"Before this weekend, had you seen each other naked before?" asked Jackie.

"Yes, seen, but never touched," said Toni. "Actually, talking about it like this makes us look like silly super-innocent idiots. Maybe we should go...."

"Sit down." Betty had that tone of voice and that look on her face that the two girls, who had lifted maybe two inches, immediately dropped back in their seats.

"When Jackie and I first got together, Jackie had just had her first lesbian experience. I didn't know her well, but had a bit of a crush on her. Long story short, we finally got each other's clothes off, and because Jackie had been with a girl once, we managed. Through various experiences, we have had a number of very fulfilling sexual experiences, and through them our love has grown."

Betty looked at the girls and leaned in. Quietly, she said "Are you building up to asking us to teach you to be lesbians? Are you wanting us to seduce you?"

Both girls looked down at the table, and mumbled "Yes." They were blushing.

Jackie spoke up. "Sex is great fun, very enjoyable, physically very satisfying. But sex between two people in love is all that and a lot more. Having sex with us would be the first situation, and I am sure we can make you both feel physically very satisfied. But between the two of you, if it is love, we can't teach that."

An unspoken question, with an unspoken answer, passed between Betty and Jackie.

"Tell me," said Betty, "last Saturday when you hugged your naked bodies together and kissed, how did it feel?"

Sue simply said "Wonderful."

Toni said "It was so frustrating. I wanted so much to please her, make her happy. It felt good, kissing, but it wasn't enough. I didn't know how to make Sue feel really happy and alive..."

"Toni, I did feel alive, incredibly alive, just inadequate about what to do next. I was so alive, my nipples hurt." She blushed.

"Have you never watched porn on the internet?"

"Growing up, our only computers were in the classroom our Mums set up, and we could access them only when they were teaching us. In the few days we've been here, we've not found anywhere to watch it. What couple of sites we've found wanted credit cards and we can't do that as our Mums get the statements. The cards are just for groceries and supplies, and some clothes."

Betty said "Hee, Hee, we can show how to get into the free sites." The girls smiled. Jackie looked at the two girls. "Do you drink wine?"

"Yes"

She handed Toni a piece of paper, "Here's our address. Tomorrow night, 7 o'clock, with a large bottle of whatever wine you like. Be prepared to spend the night."

******************************

The door bell rang at 7 precisely. Betty went downstairs and let them in. The girls looked excited and nervous at the same time. Once in the flat, Toni put down a bottle of already chilled Chardonnay. They shed their jackets and shoes.

"You both understand that you are going to lose your virginity tonight? There's no going back once we start. I lost my virginity to an experienced woman, and for 24 hours thought I was madly in love with her. And then I met Betty. She was a complete virgin and so trusting and so open that 24 hours later she wasn't a virgin and we were in love, and have been ever since."

"What happened to the girl who took your virginity?"

Jackie smiled. "We met her once, some time after. I felt no attraction to her at all when we did meet. She was once in the right time and right place, and has been nowhere in my life since."

Jackie opened the wine and poured four small glasses. "Don't want to get you drunk, or nothing will happen."

They sat and talked. Jackie deliberately sat next to Toni, while Betty sat next to Sue on the two small sofas their apartment had. Toni explained her full name was Antonia, but she much preferred the shorter Toni. Sue turned out to be Suzanna but hated Suzz so used Sue.

The lighting was low and some soft music was playing on the multi-disk CD, Jackie put her wine glass down, stood up and took Toni's glass and put it on the end table, and then pulled Toni to her feet. Jackie embraced Toni around the waist and pulled her in towards her. Jackie was wearing a T-shirt with no bra under, and she could feel that under her button-through shirt, Toni did not have a bra. Not that it was needed, she would barely have made an A-cup.

Betty cuddled Sue against her as they watched Jackie and Toni. Jackie guided Toni's head to be resting on her shoulder, close to Jackie's neck. Their bellies were as close together as Toni's jeans and Jackie's skirt would allow. The second song started and Jackie reached up with her right hand and tilted Toni's head backwards a little. With her tongue, she licked the tip of Toni's nose. This caused Toni to look straight into Jackie's eyes which is when Jackie kissed her.

It was a gentle kiss and lasted maybe only 10 seconds, but after a pause, Jackie kissed again, exerting a little more pressure, and Toni started to kiss back. The third kiss was a strong kiss-back from Toni. As it went on, Jackie opened her lips and ran the tip of her tongue along Toni's lips.

Betty saw Sue licking her own lips. Betty was sitting to Sue's right, and so she reached out and pulled her chin around with her right hand and kissed Sue. Sue was so hungry to be kissed, she responded straight away and the kiss was quite long. On the second kiss, Betty started to run her tongue along Sue's lips and Sue's lips opened and their tongues met.

Toni had her tongue buried deep into Jackie's mouth. Her breath was fresh with barely a hint of the wine. Jackie's much bigger breasts were pressed against Toni's small ones. but Jackie could tell Toni's nipples were aroused and hard. Jackie put her hands on Toni's hips and turned her around so her back was on Jackie's chest. Her hands went straight to Toni's nipples and pinched them through the single layer of cotton fabric. Jackie undid the buttons down the front of the shirt, pushed Toni away from her slightly and tugged the shirt down Toni's arms and threw it across the room.

Toni was getting hornier and hornier, and with it, bolder. She turned to face Jackie, grabbed the hem of Jackie's T-shirt and pulled it over Jackie's head. Both girls were topless. They resumed kissing, as well as rubbing their nipples together.

Betty and Sue's kissing was getting more intense. They were still on the sofa, twisted towards each other, and Betty took advantage to start unbuttoning Sue's shirt. pulling it apart to expose Sue's dark hard nipples. As Betty coaxed the shirt off Sue, she felt the hem of her T-shirt being pulled up, and soon they were cuddling nipple to nipple, also topless.

In a break between tracks, Jackie turned and picked up her glass and took a sip. Toni picked up hers and they clinked glasses. After Jackie put her glass down she reached for the waist band of her skirt and in seconds it was on the floor. Toni gasped. Under the skirt, Jackie was naked. Her pubic hair was trimmed short and heart-shaped, except between her legs; around her vagina, there was no hair at all. She and Betty regularly trimmed and shaped each other's intimate areas.

Jackie looked at Toni. "Strip". There was no argument from Toni. She undid the waist band of her jeans and they, and her panties, were off in no time, given they were not really tight on her slim legs. Belly to belly, tit to tit, they started to dance. One of Jackie's arms held Toni tightly to her, although Toni was really holding on tightly with both arms too. Jackie's right hand was gently teasing up and down Toni's spine, and occasionally, Jackie's middle finger would disappear into the valley between Toni's small rounded buttocks.

Betty stood up and shed her skirt to expose that she too was commando. Sue started to shuck off her jeans, and soon all four girls were naked. Betty and Sue embraced and started dancing too.

Jackie loosened her hold on Toni so she could bend down a little and take Toni's left nipple into her mouth and lick it. She bit it quite firmly so it couldn't be pulled away. With her ear close against Toni's chest as she sucked the nipple, she could hear Toni's heart and her breathing. As Toni started moaning, Jackie's right hand reached down, and her fingers found Toni's quite pronounced bush. She had obviously never trimmed it and it was growing wild and thick.

She fought her way through and found Toni's vaginal slit and started to rub her middle finger along it. Moisture started seeping out and her finger was getting wetter. Still kind of dancing - at least, shifting her hips in rhythm - Jackie started to get Toni really aroused. Soon Jackie had two fingers inside Toni's vagina, teasing the internal front wall of the young dark-haired girl, who by now was getting hot and sweaty and had moisture seeping down her thighs.

And then the orgasm hit. Toni's whole body shuddered, and Jackie felt Toni's legs sag. With her hand inside her and an arm embracing her, and with Toni hanging on for dear life, Jackie managed to stop Toni from crumpling to a heap on the floor. As the shuddering eased, Jackie steered Toni to the sofa and let her sit down.

Just as Toni's moans started to die down, Sue suddenly shouted "Oh, my God!" in response to Betty doing exactly what Jackie had done to Toni. Soon, Betty was steering Sue back to the sofa.

Naked, the pair of young girls looked even more like twins, with identical big thick pubic triangles. Both girls were somewhat red-faced from the exertion, but both had smiles stretching from ear to ear.

As Sue wound down from her first ever climax, Betty drank some wine and then slid off the sofa and knelt between Sue's knees, and pulled her forwards to the front edge of the sofa. She parted Sue's knees, and then started to lick along Sue's inner lips. Sue was still very sensitive, and her responses were "Oh, no, stop, oh my god, yes oh keep going oh, that's too much, stop please."

But when Betty's thumbs opened her clit hood and exposed her swollen clit to Betty's lips, and when Betty's fingers reached inside and started gently caressing the g-spot, the response became a lot more of the "Yes". "Oh My God", "Don't stop, Please," variety. When Betty drew out the inevitable orgasm from Sue, she slumped back in the sofa and covered her face with her hands.

"Is it always that feeling? That stimulating, that body shaking?"

"Not always. Sometimes it's quieter. Sometimes it's even more earth-shattering. Depends on mood, need - and love."

Toni had watched the beginning of Betty's pleasuring of Sue, and then looked at Jackie. Jackie grinned, slid off the sofa on to the floor, lifted Toni's legs high into the air, and pulled her to the front edge of the sofa. She buried her face between Toni's legs, slid her hands to where her thumbs could rub Toni's outer lips, and then pulled the lips apart. Her tongue reached out and licked the tip of Toni's clit. Toni shuddered like she had been dropped into the Arctic ocean. Then she too started with the "Oh my God", "Please don't stop," and "Oh God, yes" responses to the stimulation inside her.

When she came, Jackie thought Toni was going to fly around the room like a balloon does when you release it without knotting the part you blow into. When she settled, she had tears rolling down her cheeks. Sue even leapt off her sofa and sat down next to her and cuddled her close, a real look of consternation on her face.

"What happened?" she asked naively.

Jackie smiled and made a little laugh. "She just had her first and her second real orgasms, without knowing quite what to expect. Now, let's relax and drink some wine."

Betty poured four more small glasses and the girls sat down, Betty with Jackie, Toni with Sue, and watched the Jeopardy! recording. When it finished, Toni was back to normal, at least with regard to breathing and blood pressure.

Betty, always the more direct one between her and Jackie, said "If you don't mind me saying so, but you'll enjoy making love to each other more if you lose some of that hair you both have down there. Plus, it makes your pussy cooler and more accessible to your partner."

So after a short discussion on the subject, Betty showed the two how to trim each other's pubic hair, so it was shorter, tidier, and covered a lot less skin. "It's always easier to do each other than yourself, as you can better see what you are doing, especially between the legs. And it gives you an excuse to touch intimately."

Using Jackie as her model, Betty showed the girls how to pull the outer lips apart and expose and caress the clitoris, how to tease it out with the tongue. Then she got Toni to do it to Sue. Toni was a bit diffident at first, but soon gained some confidence when Sue really started to wriggle and heave her hips. Eventually Sue gripped Toni's head with her thighs and sprayed a whole load of her juices at Toni. They separated and then hugged. Both of them could taste Sue on Toni's face.

"Do you two sleep in the same bed?" asked Jackie when things were 'recovered'.

"We have two twin beds in our room. Not even one double."

"Well push them together, tie the feet where they meet together, and buy a pair of King-sized sheets. Then stitch your duvets together. Is it all you own bedding, or university stuff?"

"University stuff."

"Then go to the Housekeeper. She does have some king-sized and queen-sized bedding left by previous students. See what you can get, but you need to sleep together. It improves the sex, and helps you find out if you really are lovers or not."

Next, Jackie showed the girls how to penetrate each other with their fingers, how to prepare the penetration and how to find the other's g-spot. Both girls enjoyed that immensely and were feeling quite comfortable with getting intimate with each other. Betty gave them a demonstration of how to masturbate.

"Okay," said Betty, "It's nearly 9.30. We want you to both go into our guest room, and each make the other come. No rush, we'll give you an hour, so take your time. Then come back, we've a couple more things to show you."

Toni and Sue smiled shyly at each other. "You want us to go in there and make love, while you sit out here?"

"Yes, or would you rather us watch, and score you, like it's gymnastics or ice skating? Get going, you're already naked and already had two orgasms; now give each other one. By the way, are you doing anything tomorrow night?" asked Jackie.

The girls shook their heads. "Okay, then you'll spend most of the day with us and we'll take you to a lesbian club tomorrow evening where there will be loads of other people to dance with. My sister and her wife might even be there. It will give you chance to find out just how gay you are. So get going, and take a glass of wine with you."

The girls went into the guest room. They laid down on the bed, side by side, on their backs and looked at each other. Toni said, "I don't know what I expected from this evening, but the four of us being naked together and them giving us those fantastic orgasms - it was certainly exciting. Sue, looking at them being so clearly in love, and so open sexually as they would share their bodies with us while being so in love. It makes me realize just how much I believe I am capable of feeling for you."