Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue rolled towards her, kissed on the mouth, and then bit on her nipple. Toni grabbed Sue's head and held it there. The bite loosened and then Sue's tongue started licking and teasing Toni's nipple. Her left hand started rubbing Toni's belly, gently, slowly sliding down to the freshly trimmed pubic area. "Must admit, this trimmed patch of hair feels much nicer than the bush we each had there before."

The only response she got from Toni was a low moan as Sue's fingers found Toni's vagina and started to stroke up and down the lips. Without removing her hand, Sue knelt up and positioned herself between Toni's legs. She watched her fingers slide in and out of Toni's body, in and out of her pussy. She watched as Toni's thighs parted and her knees lifted to grant better access. She watched as Toni reached down with both hands and pulled her own clitoris hood wide open.

Sue couldn't help herself. She bent down and licked the clit that Toni was exposing.

There was a taste to it. It was hard to describe, but not unpleasant at all. And the more she licked and sucked the more juices there were to play with. Then suddenly Toni's legs crossed over Sue's back and Sue felt the pressure of her face being pressed into Toni's crotch. Toni had given her an orgasm earlier, during their 'training' and now she was returning the favor. She felt her head being squeezed by Toni's thighs, and had to focus on what she was doing as Toni bounced her hips up and down. And then Toni let out a scream. Her body shuddered. She held her breath and stiffened her body for what seemed ages - Sue was beginning to wonder if Toni was even conscious.

Outside, in the living room, Betty and Jackie heard the scream and clinked glasses. Turning on the recording of a drama program they liked, they ignored the sounds coming from their guest room.

After giving the girls the hour they promised, Betty knocked on the door and called for them to come out. The girls emerged, holding hands.

"Have fun?" asked Betty, trying to make it as casual a question as possible.

The girls laughed, "We each made the other come, and we hugged and kissed a lot, and touched each other all over. I think we know each little mark on each other's body by now."

"Good. Now lie down on the floor, Sue on your back, Toni on your tummy, with your heads touching, bodies in a line."

The girls laid down. "Now Toni, lift yourself on to your hands and knees and move forward until you can lick Sue's nose. That's good. Now very slowly, keep crawling forward, kissing her body. All down her face, her lips, her neck, her nipples, all the way till you get to her pussy, slowly. And Sue, you kiss whatever part of Toni is over your mouth. Kiss, lick, suck, even bite, but gradually get to each other's pussy."

The girls did as they were told. There was the odd giggle as one girl was tickled a little by the other's tongue, especially around the nipples and then the belly buttons.

"Now as you get to the other's pussy, use your hands to open up the clit hood. That's it. Now lick and suck on each other's clit. Bite it and hold it in your teeth so you can tease it with your tongue. Now, let go of the bite, and see if you can actually penetrate your lover's pussy with your tongue."

Hearing the phrase 'your lover's pussy' seemed to make the girls suddenly realize what was happening. Their bodies were being completely pleasured by their bestest friend in the whole world. They had for years called each other BFFs, but now it was different. And as that difference dawned on them, their mutual responses started to pick up. They were moaning, but with a mouthful of pussy each. They were nibbling and sucking and sticking their tongues into each other's bodies.

Both of them were getting more physical in their movements until they were almost writhing like intertwined snakes. And then Sue came. Her hips lifted up in the air, and as they came back down, she shot a load of juices straight at Toni's face and into her mouth. And that was when Toni came, squirting at Sue before collapsing in a dead weight on top of her.

Simultaneously, Betty and Jackie both shouted "138" and started laughing. As the two girls 'came round' to normal, and sat up on the floor, Sue looked at the two older girls quizzically and said "What's 138 when it's at home?"

Betty smiled. "When two lovers are crotch to mouth like you two were, even if it is a boy and a girl, it's called a 69. Just think of how the two digits look and you'll get the meaning, Well, Jackie and I decided that when we do a 69 and both come together, we call it a 138. Her sister Jen started using the phrase to mean she wanted to do 69 twice, but we think it's more appropriate to call a double orgasm a 138. Just our craziness, I guess."

The girls had brought a 2-litre bottle of wine, so there was still some left. After clinking glasses, Jackie and Betty laid on the floor, crotches pointing towards each other, and each put her right leg over the other's left leg. Shuffling towards each other, they got into the position where their pussies were touching. "This is called scissoring," said Betty, "and can be a great way to bring each other off."

Clutching on to the other girl's right leg, they pulled their pussies in firmly against each other and started to rub. Having watched the two younger girls several times over the course of the evening, both Jackie and Betty were already aroused and so it didn't take too long for them each to have their first orgasm of the night.

Toni and Sue hugged together and watched, and then gave a little round of applause as both of the older girls climaxed.

"How far into my pussy can Sue go?" asked Toni when they were all back to sitting on the sofas.

"Quite a way. Jackie can show you."

Betty opened her thighs wide, and Jackie knelt down between them. She started rubbing Betty's pussy, and gradually penetrated her with two fingers of her right hand. The girls could see the moisture building on Jackie's fingers. After a few minutes, Jackie pulled her hand out and then went back in with three fingers. A few more thrusts, and a bit of twisting, and then it became four fingers.

There was a lot of moisture glistening around Betty's pussy lips, and then Jackie pulled her hand back so only the tips of her fingers remained inside. The girls could see that Betty was sweating and had thrown her head back on the sofa, her bum right at the front edge of the couch. Jackie made a cone of her fingers around the thumb, all nice and straight, and then slowly, and with some gentle twisting, her whole hand started to disappear inside Betty's body.

Betty had grabbed the back of her thighs and was pulling them up towards her chest as Jackie's hand vanished completely inside her, as far as the wrist. Sue, who was sitting next to Betty, knelt on the cushions and started to suck on Betty's nipple, and Toni leaned over the arm of the sofa and took the other one in her mouth.

Jackie said "Bite her nipples hard, she loves that," and the girls did. Despite the two girls on her chest, Betty still managed to arch her back as her tsunami hit her. She shouted "Oh, fuck! Oh, Fuck!" and juices squirted out from around Jackie's hand. Everyone went still.

Toni and Sue backed off Betty and both sat down. They watched as Jackie very slowly and gently retracted her hand. Once clear, she kissed Betty just above her pussy, got up and got Betty's glass of wine and handed it to her.

The four girls sat silently for a while as Betty regained her composure. "By the way," said Betty, "you do know that when you become true lovers, BFF stands for Best Fucking Friend?" They all laughed.

After a while as each of the four digested what had happened over the evening, Jackie said. "There is no officially right or wrong way to do the things we have shown you tonight. Each couple develops it's own quirks about how they like to make love. Some find pain stimulating - Betty likes her breasts squeezed hard and her nipples bitten. We both quite enjoy being spanked sometimes, until we have big red marks on our bums. I quite like having my hands and arms tied up and having my body teased like that.

It is important that what happens is consensual, that you stop immediately if your lover tells you to, and that you respect the other person's comfort zone at all times. You will find out what works for you two, but if you are having sex with someone else, their comfort levels may be different. They may not even like some of the things you two like doing together, so never force anyone beyond their personal comfort zone."

Betty stood up. "The wine is finally gone, it's getting late. Breakfast will be naked in the morning. God bless your bed and all who fuck in her!"

And as the wine and her last orgasm finally caught up with her, Betty staggered off to bed, with Jackie right behind her.

Toni and Sue got into the guest bed and hugged, nipples to nipples. They kissed goodnight, and lay there quietly, reviewing the evening. They may have intended to do a little more in the way of sexual research, but the tension of the evening, the realization they were sufficiently lovers as to have each driven the other to orgasm, and the effect of the wine, soon saw them asleep, clinging to each other.

******************************

Jackie was making pancakes and Betty was laying the table when the two girls got up. There was a round of kissing, and the two younger girls seemed quite happy sitting around completely naked with the others.

"So did you have some more fun last night?" asked the perennially nosey Betty.

"Not last night. We kissed and hug and fell asleep. But this morning..... I woke up to Toni rubbing my vagina and it felt wonderful. And we've each had a great orgasm, and we even showered together. We've so much to thank you for."

As they sat down to eat, Jackie said "Let's get serious for a few minutes. What has happened so far is that you have learned something about lesbian sex and how great it can make you feel. Because it is your first time, and because you have been BFFs for so long, it is easy to think it might be love. And it might well be. You're pretty in tune with each other having grown up together, but that's not quite the same as growing old together."

Betty chimed in. "Being in love is having a feeling for someone when you can't imagine life without them. Because you have always been together, almost like sisters, you can't imagine the other not being in your life, but that doesn't yet mean it's love. That's going to take time, and that means being prepared to spend time with other people. The important thing is you must never have a third-party relationship that the other of you does not know about. We play sexually with our closest friends, but we always know about it."

Jackie said, "And sometimes our sex is as a threesome or foursome. Everything like that is fine as long as it is out in the open. So after breakfast, we want you to get dressed, go back to your dorm room and pick out some clothes to go dancing in this evening, then come back here. And try to lay off the sex till you get back!" at which everyone laughed.

The two girls got back a little after noon. As soon as they were back and without being asked, they stripped off again, but as Jackie and Betty were still naked, that probably encouraged them. Jackie switched on the TV and all four sat down, and on the screen came a lesbian porn movie.

The girls gasped a bit when it started, but were soon attentively into it. The plot was a silly one about two students unable to pay their MILF landlady the rent, and being seduced into paying in kind. They watched all the undressing, the caressing and the kissing of various body parts, but their attention really lit up when the older woman put on a strap-on and proceeded to use it on one of the students. Both younger girls were all eyes.

"So," said Toni at the end of the movie, "lesbians still enjoy having sort of normal sex, but with a fake penis rather than a boy? Is it as good?"

"We're not the people to ask," said Jackie, "neither of us has ever had a boyfriend, let alone a boy naked with us, and certainly not one inside us. So is a real boy better or worse than a strap-on, I don't know. I suppose it would depend on how experienced the boy was, and how experienced the girl with the strap-on. The couple of boys I went to the movies with at school managed to put me off men for life! And that was without removing my clothes."

"We showed you that movie to introduce you to the fact that this afternoon, Jackie and I are going to use a strap-on on each of you." Betty reached in a draw and pulled out two strap-ons, each with a natural-colored penis attached.

Sue suddenly sat upright. In barely a whisper, she said "Oh, my God...."

"They're not scary," said Jackie.

"No, it's not that," said Sue. "I've seen one of those before, in my Mum's night table. I saw it about a year ago when I was snooping and both Mums were away. Why would she have one?"

"I can only think of one reason," said Toni. "Just one. Both our Dads left our Mums soon after we were born, so we never really knew them. Mine came back once, for my fifth birthday, which was a disaster as he and mum rowed all day. Soon after they left, the two Mums sold their houses, and moved into one big house. Each had 'her half' and that made it easier for us to be home schooled. They ran a shop together in town, a high-end clothes store, and would split the store and the teaching. And they were always hugging each other."

"Yes," said Sue, "we never thought anything about the hugging, you don't when you are little, and the only way of life you've known is the four people living together, and then it was just normal as we grew up. Sometimes, we would have a sitter while they went away on buying trips, and other times they would take a nap in the same room. But as I say, it had always been like that from us being babies, so it was nothing strange. But I've just realized our mums are lovers."

"Since we were about 16 they felt they could leave us on our own when they went on their trips. All this time, we had lesbian mums and didn't know it. I bet they've been sleeping together every night since we came here...."

Toni actually grinned as she said that. "I guess it means that if and when we tell them we are lovers, they are not going to be able to complain at all."

While this conversation had been going on, the two had picked up the dildos and were giving them a good examination. Toni turned to Jackie.

"Since we are inexperienced with these things, I want to say that as Sue can't be the first to make love to me with one of those, I'm really glad it will be you."

Betty took the two younger girls through to her bedroom and made them lie down on the king-sized bed, side by side. Each of the older girls showed the others how to fit the harness on, and how to get the wearer's stimulating internal piece in place.

"Now," said Jackie, "lick them to get them moist as they go in easier then."

Toni and Sue wetted the dildos, opened their legs, and with a smile to each other, felt their partners preparing to penetrate them. The fake penises were rubbed up and down their their vaginal lips until they could feel the moisture gathering. Then each girl felt the penetration. As it drove slowly and gently deeper, each of the younger girls felt the breasts of their partner rubbing on their chests, as the older girl's fuller breasts swung above them.

Toni and Sue then each started kissing their partner as the penetration went deeper and deeper. They reached up and embraced the girl above them, lifted their knees to provide full access, and felt the sweat build between their bodies. Their moans became louder and more frequent. Toni was the first to climax.

Her body shuddered, her hips heaved, and her legs gripped Jackie as she came. Then just as the bed settled down, Sue started it bouncing all over again. Jackie and Betty lay still on top of the girls, with the dildos buried deep, as Toni and Sue's systems returned to normal. Then they rolled apart.

"Phew, that was phenomenal. I guess we can truly say that we are no longer virgins, Sue."

"I guess. As I was coming, I was trying to imagine my Mum feeling those same sensations, with your Mum. I guess we will have quite a bit to talk about when we go home in a couple of weekends time. We're going to have to get one of those, Toni, aren't we?"

"Well, as your credit cards are monitored, that stops you buying online," said Jackie, "but when you get the cash together, there's a shop in town that sells this kind of thing as well. When you're ready, we'll go with you. In the meantime, we'll lend you one of ours. Now, let's make some supper and get ready to go dancing."

Most student cooking is based upon being simple and cheap, so a spaghetti and tomato sauce meal was soon on the table. The four girls were still naked, but now it was so as to not get spaghetti sauce on their clothes.

Toni and Sue showered together, and as they were drying each other, Betty and Jackie showered. Toni was still fascinated by the simple pleasure of touching Sue completely unreservedly.

"Sue, I've seen you in your underwear tons of time, and even naked a few, but never admitted to myself how attracted I am to you. Now, being able to just touch, anywhere, without embarrassment, is incredible."

All Sue said was "I know."

******************************

They got to the club just before 8 and headed to the far corner, where, as Jackie expected, Jackie found her sister and Christine, as they had arranged that afternoon. Betty introduced Ton and Sue and they all sat around talking for a while. Jackie got the waitress to bring a round of white wine, and they all clinked glasses to the girls losing their virginity.

Toni and Sue were looking around, fascinated. They had been to couple of teen dances at Church, where the girls danced without touching and the boys stood around watching. Here the girls were definitely not only touching, but touching intimately and kissing. And there were no boys to be seen.

After a while, Christine asked Sue if she wanted to dance. Sue looked at Toni, who nodded, and so she said yes. On the dance floor, Christine held Sue pretty close, and Sue found herself laying her head against Christine's shoulder. They danced the next dance the same way too, but now Betty was dancing with Toni.

Sue was not surprised to see Jackie come on the floor to dance with Jen, but after a while watching them, she was surprised to see them kiss. She said to Christine "Aren't they sisters? I'm surprised to see them kissing like that."

"Yes, they're sisters. It's a long story, but the short version is that the two sisters and their Mum became lovers at a weekend do a couple of weeks ago, all three together. Jackie and Jen are hoping to become one-on-one lovers for the first time tonight."

"And what might stop that?"

"Well, nothing really. We plan to go back to Jen and I's place after, and see what happens overnight. You and Toni are welcome, and we'll see how things go."

"Are you saying that if we come back, I might get to sleep with someone other than Toni?"

"You might, how do you feel about that? Our family and friends often get together to simply enjoy sex."

"A bit confused. We've only just become lovers, and it's all so new. But then, a different partner might add to our experience. I mean, I have my new experience with Toni, and a bit of time with Betty, but that was like tuition, to be honest. I like her, but we haven't done stuff emotionally so much as being taught things to do."

"Do you prefer it with emotion."

"I think I will. Sexual emotion with another girl is so new."

"Did you ever kiss a boy?"

"Only my cousin on the cheek one time when he and my aunt were leaving. Not sexually."