Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see."

Still dancing, Christine took her right hand and tilted Sue's cheek up, and kissed her, the start of what was intended to be a long kiss. Then, as she was still kissing Sue, she placed her hand on Sue's back and let it slide down to her bum. Cupping Sue's bum, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue along Sue's lips, which opened. There they were, in the middle of the floor, in a long and passionate kiss to which Sue was responding.

Toni was watching all this, but didn't, of course, hear the conversation. She said to Betty, "Christine is kissing Sue."

"Really, like this?" and she planted her lips on Toni's before she could say anything. Toni was amazed at how quickly she responded. She pressed her breasts into Betty and pushed her tongue into Betty's mouth. She felt Betty put both hands on her bum, and press their lower bodies together. They kissed for what seemed absolutely ages.

Betty looked at Toni very intently. "Jackie wants to sleep with her sister Jen tonight."

"As sisters. You mean they want to make love even though they are sisters?"

"Yes. Long story, but it will be their first time making love to each other, one-on-one.

So you and Sue can either go back to your dorm together, or you can come back to Jen's place and sleep, maybe together, maybe with someone else. And I think Christine is trying to seduce Sue, and she is normally successful. So what do you think about going to bed with me?"

Toni giggled, a little in excitement, and a bit in nerves. "Are you going to strip me naked and take advantage of my body?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Oh God, yes. I want to get more experience so I can show Sue how crazy I am about her."

"So how far do you want me to go? I mean, if we go to Christine's, how would you feel about me stripping you naked as we danced with the other four watching? Are you brave enough for that?"

"Would you like to do that to me, seriously? You're not joking or playing games?"

"No games. Your pull-over top can be easily removed while dancing, and your skirt can certainly be encouraged to fall down, and we go on from there until you're completely naked in front of your girlfriend, and it is now your turn to undress me. You up to all that?"

"I am if Sue is!"

"Oh, when Christine's applied her charm, she will be."

So they danced, and Toni watched as Jackie and Jen kissed passionately on the dance floor, clinging to each other like barnacles to a rock.

When they returned to the table, Sue asked Toni for a dance. They went out on the floor, and held each other to dance.

Toni was the first to speak. "Have you worked out what's happening? Jackie and Jen are going to make love tonight at Jen's place, and we're invited over. Not to watch of course, but to have sex ourselves. Christine wants to seduce you. Did you know that?"

"I think I worked it out pretty quickly when she kissed me and the way it felt. Do you want to go to bed with Betty?"

"Right now, I would go to bed with anyone, but I would prefer it not to be you - not because I don't love you, 'cause I do - but simply for the experience."

"I know what you mean, and I feel the same way. We can sleep together tomorrow, and the next night, and the......"

"Yes, I get the picture. I just want us to know as much as possible when we do."

"Same here, so let's go back and see what happens."

Just then two quite manly looking women came over and asked if they wanted to dance. Sue quickly answered "No thank you" very politely, and the pair left the dance floor. Getting back to the table, Christine said "I see you met the two butch sisters. They're really manly. They like to pick up sisters, and you two look like you might be."

"Are they dangerous?" asked Sue, "They kind of scared me a bit."

"No regular in here is dangerous, if you want to come here again without us. If someone tried something you don't like, just shout out loud and the two guys behind the bar will be right there. Have you noticed they're the only two guys in here, apart from the tranny in the black dress? However, don't opt for sex with the butch sisters unless you like sex in a camper on the back of a pickup truck. Bit chilly in winter!"

Christine leaned over and gave Sue a hug. "Anyway," she said, "how do you know I'm not dangerous? I may want to do all sorts of things to you....."

Sue smiled. "Is that a threat or a promise?" she asked.

"Which would you prefer?"

"Definitely, a promise."

Betty and Toni had been watching and listening in on this conversation. At Sue's last comment, Betty turned to Toni and said "I guess you're stuck with me, kiddo."

Toni laughed. "Kiddo? I'm only a year or so younger than you. But there again, you're a nice enough old lady, so I'll let myself get stuck with you."

Betty laughed, slapped Toni's bum and then kissed her. Then they went out on the dance floor. Toni wrapped her arms around Betty, tightly. "Thank you for a wonderful time so far, you've made us feel really welcome and really happy and I can't wait to let you undress me, with or without the other's watching."

"We'd better go soon or I'll be undressing you here...."

"Mmmm, hold that thought, till we get to Jen's. But I think Jackie had better get Jen

home soon, or Jen will start stripping her here." Betty looked over at where Jen and Jackie were dancing, and Jen had one hand clearly down the back of Jackie's pants, and was pressing Jackie into herself.

It wasn't much later, after Jen whispered something to Christine, that Christine announced that they had plenty of wine chilled at home, and so it was time to leave.

******************************

They got to Jen and Christine's house. Once inside, Sue helped Christine organize the wine. While the two of them did this, Sue said "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Are you seducing me because you want to, or because Jackie asked you to?"

"Ok, the truth. I knew Jackie and Betty were coming over this weekend because Jackie wanted to seduce Jen, and I was quite happy spending the might with Betty. And, if you prefer, we can still do that and you sleep with Toni. However, when Jackie told us about you two, we decided to involve you and help you discover if you are truly lesbian, just as I did with Jen and her sister.

Now, having danced with you and kissed you, I am happy to spend the night with you if you want me to. And if you look through there, I think you will see how Toni feels."

Sue looked through the door into the living room, where furniture had been pushed back, and Betty and Toni were dancing, wrapped up in a very long kiss.

They carried the tray of wine glasses through into the living room, together with the chilled box they had just opened, giving them plenty more to go at. Christine took Sue in her arms and kissed her, swaying her body slowly in time with the music, a very slow romantic song. As the song ended, Christine pushed Sue a little way away from her, grabbed the hem of her top, and pulled it up clean over her head, lobbing it into a chair.

"Well, if that's your attitude..." said Sue, starting to undo the buttons of Christine's blouse. It was soon on the same chair. Sue turned Christine around and unclipped her bra, which travelled in the same direction. Christine had a much bigger bust than Sue, and Sue looked at it quite fascinated. As she was not quite as tall, she was able to get her mouth on Christine's left nipple and draw it into her mouth. Her tongue wanted to tease the nipple, and she focused on keeping the tip of her tongue moving around and over it.

She felt Christine's hand go to her own left nipple and grip it quite hard. Christine was pulling on it, just enough to make it hurt but not be unbearable. Sue felt her nipple being twisted and tweaked between the finger and thumb of her dance partner. Squeezing the nipple even harder, Christine asked "Do you still want me for the night?"

"Oh God, yes."

Sue could feel Christine's breast on her front, above her own small breasts, but she could also feel her hands running around her waist. Then they found the zipper, and the one button above it, and before she knew it, her skirt was on the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it away. Now she was just in her plain white panties.

Sue looked around and saw that although Betty was still fully dressed, Toni was down to just her panties too. So Toni started on Betty's dress, which had a zipper all the way down the front. Betty had had the zipper partially down, showing just a little of her cleavage, but now Toni had pulled it to the point where it was as far as it would go, about a foot from the hem. Toni pulled the shoulders of the dress over Betty's shoulders, and the dress was soon down her arms and on the floor, from where it got kicked to the side. Toni was surprised to find that Betty was completely naked underneath. She broke away from Betty and shed her panties as quickly as she could.

As they came back together to dance, each girl reached between the two bodies and soon, guided by finding their pubic hair, soon had fingers rubbing and exploring the other's pussy.

Christine undid her jeans, and Sue helped her out of them. "Do we really have all night?" she asked.

"Yes, with some time for sleep, but not for a while, why?"

"Because I just want to be naked up against you, dancing slowly. It feels so, so, oh what is the word?"

"I think you're looking for 'erotic'. Dancing nude I always find erotic, particularly when I know what's coming later." They kissed again.

Jackie and Jen had only had one dance since coming back. After it, they topped up their glasses with generous servings and went into Jen's room. After a kiss, they stepped back and each undressed themselves. Completely naked, they hugged and kissed, and then lay on the bed.

"It's nice to just have you to myself," said Jackie. "We've both had a lot of fun with other people, and in groups when we were sometimes together, like with Mum, but this is the first time you and I have been naked and alone together since we were kids."

Jen said "And then we didn't do what we are planning we now will. I know we will pair up at other times in the future, but for this time, I want just you and I. No toys, no handcuffs or restraints, just you and I and simple loving."

Jen rolled on to Jackie and shifted so she could nibble Jackie's left nipple. Jen's hand slid down towards Jackie's trimmed pubic hair, and found her outer lips and rubbed them. She started to slap with the flat of her hand on Jackie's pussy. It wasn't hard, but Jackie could feel herself getting moist down there. Her clit seemed to be enlarging inside its little cocoon. Then Jen released the nipple in her mouth and moved down the bed and got between Jackie's legs, where she could use her thumbs to open Jackie's outer lips, and start to lick on her clit.

Jackie was wriggling, and gripped Jen's head firmly with her thighs. That was when Jen's fingers started to probe the entrance to her vagina.

Jackie said, "Please, turn around so I can lick you as you lick me, please, please."

Keeping her fingers in Jackie's pussy, Jen rose on her knees and shuffled around so she could lift her left leg over Jackie, and position her own pussy right above Jackie's mouth. Soon, they were each probing inside the other for the g-spot, while also using their mouths to pleasure the other's clit.

Ever since the hedonistic weekend a couple of weeks earlier, both girls had wanted this. They had jointly seduced their mother then, but this was the first time as adult lesbians that they were having one-on-one sex. And they were enjoying it. Their fingers probed inside the other, their teeth captured the other's clit, their tongues licked clits until they were so sensitive. Their climax was a dead heat, and would be the first of several.

******************************

Christine and Sue had been dancing nude for some time, and, to put it bluntly, Christine was getting horny holding this nubile young woman in her arms. Eventually, she pulled her fingers out of Sue's pussy and said "Come with me".

She took Sue into one of the guest rooms, and pushed her on to the bed. She opened the drawer in the night table and pulled out the harness of a strap-on. She placed one leg in the completed side, placed the internal part in her pussy and then fitted the other leg strap. The dildo was black and larger than the one that Betty had used on her earlier that afternoon.

Sue knelt in front of Christine and began to lick and suck the dildo to get it nice and moist. Christine placed Sue laying on her back at the edge of the bed, head towards the center of the bed, and opened her knees to expose her cute young freshly trimmed pussy. Although the hair on her lower belly was trimmed to a nice triangle there was absolutely no hair in the immediate surrounds of Sue's pussy. She placed the tip of the dildo just inside Sue's pussy, and began to run it up and down the younger girl's pussy.

Sue began to plead "Oh, do it, please," and similar phrases as Christine created more moisture between her lips. Then, Christine drove the dildo in a couple of inches, at the same time falling forward, and grabbing Sue's wrists, she used her arms to keep her upper body off Sue. Christine's nipples were rubbing on Sue as the girls moved, and Christine was working the dildo deeper and deeper, her two feet still on the floor. Not only was the dildo longer than the one Sue experienced in the afternoon, it was fatter too. Standing as she was, Christine's forward thrusts were stronger, too.

Sue could feel Christine's pubic bone grinding on hers at the forward end of the dildo's thrusts into her. Then it withdrew until only the head was still in her on the dildo's retraction. Looking into Christine's face, she could see the build-up of emotion, the desire for satisfaction, the lust for a climactic conclusion, the sweat build-up. Her thighs were squeezing Christine's waist, her feet on Christine's bum.

At the deepest point of Christine's thrust, when the pubic bones met, Sue could feel the compression of her clit between the two of them. She could hear all sorts of sucking and squelching sounds coming from her vagina - she still wasn't comfortable with using 'pussy' - and finally, inevitably, her body surrendered to Christine's onslaught. With a scream that Geronimo would have been proud of, she came. Not that that stopped Christine!

The sex machine that was Christine at full throttle continued to drive in and pull out, repeating at a steady rhythm. Not too fast, but fast enough to drive high voltage into every one of Sue's nerve-ends. She had never in her life experienced feelings like this. Pleasure and pain, tension and yet relaxation, need and yet satisfaction, lust and yet empathy for Christine's needs too.

Sue felt like she almost passed out form the multiple orgasms. Finally, she whispered out loudly "Ok, I give in. Please stop." Christine's thrusts became slower, gentler, shorter, each one less deep than the one before, until after a few movements, the dido withdrew from her completely. She went limp on the bed.

"Is there a word for how I feel now?" she asked quietly.

Christine grinned and gave her forehead a gentle kiss. "Yes," she said, "Fucked. Well and truly fucked."

She pulled at the bed clothes to get them out from under Sue, and within moments the two girls where hugging under the covers.

"Sex with someone you love is wonderful. It can come in many forms, some soft and gentle, others more dominant, requiring some submission, others with tension, liking making love naked outdoors in a wood and wondering if someone will come along. But sometimes, sex is an animal need, completely unrelated to love, related to a deep anthropomorphic need to satisfy basic urges.

Your vulnerability, your slenderness, the innocence of your looks at me when I kissed you, you aroused an animal urge in me I don't think I have ever felt before. My need for you actually scared me a bit. I hope I didn't scare you."

"Actually," said Sue, "I felt like you were trying to make up for all the climaxes I would have had in my life by now if I known how to masturbate like most girls of 14 do."

"Funny you should say that, because, letting you lover watch you masturbate is a significant way of showing complete trust in that person, because as you climax in masturbation, you are so focused on yourself, you are completely vulnerable to the other person."

Sue smiled. "I couldn't masturbate for you right now as you have consumed every ounce of energy within me."

"That's okay, you can show me in the morning, let's go to sleep."

Christine rolled Sue over so that Sue's back had Christine's breasts pressing on to it, and Christine had her arm under Sue and her hand on a nipple, and they said good night.

******************************

Left in the living room, dancing naked, Betty and Toni watched the others make their exits. Betty repeated "I guess you're stuck with me, kiddo," that she had said earlier at the club.

"Don't say that, please," said Toni with a degree of urgency. "Tonight, you're the most important person in the world to me."

"Really? Why?"

"Because you're helping me learn how to really love the one person in the world that means the most to me, Sue. And that actually makes you and Jackie important to me as well, just not quite as important."

"Pleased to hear that - that we're important but not the most important. Come on, let's go to bed."

They switched off the CD player, and killed the lights, but not before killing the last of the opened wine into their two glasses. The headed for the third bedroom.

"Just think. by tomorrow night, with luck, Sue and I will have our room set-up so we sleep together every night. Naked and snuggled up like bugs in a rug."

"When Jackie and I shared a dorm room and slept together, we spent so much time naked, I figured it cut our laundry by 50%. After all, if you only wear your knickers for 5 hours, you can wear'em twice!"

Betty pushed Toni down on to the bed, and laid full-length on top of her. After they got into bed, they started kissing, and got into plenty of tongue-twisting action. Betty started licking Toni's face and neck and sucking on her ear and her bottom lip, and as she got turned on by this, Toni started to do the same. In the end, Toni was giving Betty's breasts a wonderful tongue bath, and they were shiny wet with Toni's saliva.

Toni soon found that Betty's fingers in her vagina increased how much she wanted to kiss and lick Betty. She summoned up all her energy into rolling Betty off her. Toni slid down Betty's body and finished up getting her mouth down to Betty's pussy and licking it. She was able to get her tongue all over Betty's clit and her fingers into Betty's pussy.

Betty grabbed Toni, who was so slim as to be light, and pulled her over on top of herself. Soon they were locked in a gentle 69, with a lot of licking and sucking, but no real hard-driving towards a climax.

Betty said, after about 15 minutes, "If you keep it light slow and gentle, sometimes you can make a 69 last for ages. Your body builds up all sorts of sensations, but no orgasm, so you can just keep going. The other thing I like to do to Jackie is to tie her up and tease her when she can't do anything in return. It's fantastic how wild you can get someone like that."

"You'll have to show me sometime."

"I can show you now - I put the belt in my purse in case I got chance to show you it. You get ready by laying on your back."

Betty's purse was already in the room, and so she got out of bed to get it. She pulled the covers back, and told Toni to lift her back. Soon Toni had the belt fastened around her waist and both wrists strapped to the belt. Betty also had an artificial fluffy feather with her. She brushed this over Toni's nipples very lightly, and Toni started to squirm.