Jen's Friends and Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feather danced its way down Toni's belly, causing Toni to giggle as it tickled her. Finally, Betty pulled back the hood over Toni's clit and teased her clit directly with the feather. That triggered a great reaction in Toni and she was soon bouncing around, with a mixture of "Ohs" and giggles. Betty asked, "Is this better than masturbation?"

"I have no idea, I have never masturbated, but I have read about it recently in a biology textbook that was remarkably frank in its descriptions. And you showed us earlier."

She soon realized that not being able to use her hands, either to defend herself against the stimulation, or to respond by embracing Betty, just added to the stimulation build-up. Because Betty was not actually in contact with Toni, just the feather, she finally said "It's like I imagine being masturbated by a ghost would feel like!"

Betty inserted two fingers into Toni and began to quickly rub Toni's g-spot even as she stimulated Toni's nipples and clit with the constantly moving feather. Eventually, with a loud "Oh My God", Toni climaxed.

Betty undid Toni from the belt. "That's it", said Toni, "I am exhausted physically, mentally, sexually. All I want now is to sleep." They swallowed the last of the wine in their wine glasses, and smiled at each other.

And so, the bedclothes were pulled back up, and Betty, with an arm around Toni as she lay with her head on Betty's shoulder, kissed her 'new student' good night on the forehead, and they were soon asleep.

To be continued.