Jen's Secret Pt. 01

Story Info
Professional woman takes quiet break from the city.
1.6k words
4
4.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon lit up the darkness of the night, as it glistened on the lake, by the cottage. On a windy night, Jennifer had only come down the forest to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life. She hadn't had a break like this in months and man did she need it. Work had become exhausting over the last few weeks. Since her promotion, she had noticed that the advances seem to be getting stronger. Men had been leering at her full, heavy breasts more often lately. Of course, she knew what she was doing with her sheer tops and lacy bralette. She invited it for the most part. But she needed to be seen more deeply. She needed that excitement to mix up her monotonous routine. These boys in the office would never be able to satisfy her insatiable needs. A woman in power, surrounded by puppy dogs. She needed more.

She sat alone beside the roaring fireplace. Her nipples were still erect from the cold outside but as she relaxed with a glass of wine, she could feel the warmth rush over her. Noticing herself beginning to unwind, the softness of the sheepskin rug underneath her, motivated Jennifer to unzip and peel off her wet jeans, giving her the comfort to dry off her moist panties whilst she was pressed against the soft fur beneath her. Delicately lifting her now soaked-through shirt over her head and allowing her dripping dark hair to pull out of the opening of the neck, she slid on a small, white crop top, that barely covered the base of her breasts. A snug fit for her ample cleavage but it was her favourite in her teens.

She reached for her book, an erotic novel. Jennifer always had a penchant for smutty literature. She loved the build-up, suspense, and excitement of reading about a strong man that was unapologetically dominant. This book though she had read many, many times. To say it had been loved would be an understatement. In many ways, she knew that this book had bought her more comfort than most of her past relationships. She craved what it detailed. She wished she could play it out...just this once.

The book itself was out of shape. The corners were bent where she had put it to good use, and the spine was wearing and faded. The images that the literature produced, however, were anything far from fading. She was addicted to the fantasy and had ejaculated to nearly every paragraph written within it. She continued to find the last marked page so that she could begin where she last left off. Chapter 4, page 66. Hmmm, she liked that number. Yes, that's it, she remembered now. Jennifer delved into the first paragraph of the chapter the protagonist was bound and gagged; she had been that way for a few days now! Jennifer's warm, tight, pussy began to tingle at the thought. She sipped her glass of red, it was so dry it almost made her thirstier, but damn did it go down well.

She was alone and reading her favourite book, with alcohol in hand, away from the city, near a roaring fireplace...things could be worse. She put her wine down next to the fireplace, and with one free hand, pulled her knickers to the side and gently began to tease her juices. They were already flowing she was always a dripping mess. She got one finger and slid it deep inside her. It felt good. She followed with another finger, letting out a little moan as both simultaneously penetrated her soft, throbbing cunt.

As Jennifer found herself once again succumbing to the narrative of the fiction, she ached for it to be real. Her body quivering as her breathing continued to get heavier. She wasn't cold any more. She was warming up quite well by herself. Leaning back with her legs spread apart, she willingly played with herself to encourage the sensations to intertwine with her story. She loved the thought of being tied up. Bound. Gagged. Being made an example of. If she could pull this man out of the book and conjure her in front of him, she would give her whole self to him in a second. She wouldn't mind being his dirty little sex slave. She would do everything to make her master proud of her.

The book described him as a tall, dark, mysterious man. Over 6ft in height with broad shoulders and huge muscles. Tiny waist, but massive cock! She didn't know whether she liked the thrill of a bad boy or the assertion of dominance, but she knew that she was missing one, if not both, of these things in her life. Jennifer was always the go-to person at work. Her peers were attracted to her but ferociously intimidated by her independence and power within the company. She commanded respect and this made it hard for men to find her approachable. Just for once, she would like someone to command respect from her.

She knew this chapter all too well, but it still hit her with the same level of excitement every time. This was the part when the kidnapper destroys his victim. This was the paragraph that described the deep, burning sensation of desire that the victim had longed for in her deepest darkest fantasies, only now she was playing them out. The kidnapper forcefully plunged his rock-hard cock into her tiny, tight little hole. Jennifer opened her legs further and lay back as she pleasured herself beside the flickering fireplace. The heat from the flames, only intensified her lust for this fictional character.

Rubbing her inflamed clitoris vigorously, she put the book down to allow her other hand to be freed. She reached for her bag, and rustled around for a moment in search of her favourite toy. She knew she had packed it, but being as discreet as it is, it took a moment to find. Aha, gotcha! She quickly guided her toy straight to her dripping wet fanny. Click, click... the warming buzzing sensation sent shivers all around her. It didn't take her long to begin to tremble again. Jennifer's toes curled as she pushed her silicon toy deep inside her. Yeah, it wasn't a man, but right now she didn't need one. Her story had already got her halfway there. Shutting her eyes, she imagined being the one tied up. She pictured what this kidnapper would look like in real life, and more importantly if he would fuck her as good as he does in the book. Her labia tingled, and a wave began to take over.

This was it. This was it...fuuuuuucckk!! Arching her spine and rolling her head back, she lay on the floor with electricity running through every inch of her body. Her uterus tightening and relaxing in waves of ecstasy. This one lasted a while. Every contraction was more satisfying than the last. She slowed down the vibrator, coming to an eventual stop, and withdrew it from her now satisfied body. With her come now dripping from her pussy to her asshole, she lay for a moment, panting, wondering when she would have her taste of danger. She reached her hand back round to her pussy and scooped her juices between two fingers. Bringing it up to her now dry mouth, her fingers reach past her lips, swirling her tongue around each digit to mop up the mess, her come covers her tongue. She notes how good she tastes.

The smell of the burning wood from the fireplace filled the room. Jennifer felt cozy... relaxed even. Reaching for her glass from the floor, she pulled herself up slowly from the ground, readjusted her panties back in place, and headed for the sofa. As she placed her damp rear on the sofa, she swung her legs up, bending both her knees to place her feet into the cushions. Turning around she grabbed the large woollen blanket from the back of the sofa and draped it across her legs that were still feeling weak from coming so heavily. The wine glass touched her lips, and she stopped for a moment to smell what she was about to consume. It wasn't a smell she was particularly keen on; she preferred a fruity bouquet, and this was a little woodier, regardless, this bottle seemed to be going down a little bit too well.

She snuggled down into the cushions as she began to lay down. This was the space she needed. The wind whistled from the windows, and the moonlight had now dimmed through the thickness of the clouds. The dark wooden beams of the cottage creaked, and moaned, just like Jennifer had moments before. There was a storm picking up, but luckily Jennifer had no place where she needed to go, she had all the essentials that she would need, and was more than happy to continue her break away from the city in solitude. She closed her eyes; she could still see the flickering of the fireplace faintly through her closed eyelids. Listening to the elements, she took a deep breath in, slowly breathed out, and let herself drift off.

After what only seemed a moment, something in her dream had jolted her awake. What time was it? How long was she out for? As she opened her eyes and tried to regain focus, she noticed a figure in front of her. Directly in front of her. As she felt the warm breath of the other masked person ahead of her, a gloved hand extended to her face, and before she could even get a chance to move or react, she was smothered with a cloth that was saturated in liquid that was unknown to her. Whatever it was, it was strong. She couldn't breathe. Her airways were immobilized. What's happening she thought? Everything went dizzy, the masked figure blurred.

Then... blackout.

Darkness.