All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 03'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
luedonluedonover 7 years ago
So much for young women learning to be strong and confident

Ah well, Chloe, you did warn your reader.

Even so, I did think the N, U, G and H keys received a bit of an excessive workout.

Still, at least the range of stories you produce does include sweet ones as well as this one with young girls who accept the role of being merely playthings for boys.

I wouldn't have read it if you hadn't been the author so I didn't score it.

Lue

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
So much for young women learning to be strong and confident

Thanks Lue. Got to work on those synonyms. Reading thru again, yes, agree. Have to work on that for the next installment. One of those stories that I have to get out of my head to let me work on other ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love your stories

Love your stories couldn't wait to read this chapter are there other chapters to your other stories coming as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Top work!!!!!!!!!

Love this series, and I think its your best stories. I'm hanging out for part 4 :)

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Hanging on for Part 4?

Part 4 just submitted. Should be up for the weekend with a bit of luck ... Chloe

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, uh...

Is Erik a mind-controller? The ladies appear to act like they have no choice about doing whatever he "asks" them to do.

I'm not complaining, really. Your writing is great. It's just that if you'd put this story as-is in the Mind Control category, with no elaboration added, I don't think anyone would have questioned it.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
So uh, I think it's natural pheromones or something....

No, he's just one of those totally hunky guys that has the ability to charm the panties of every girl he meets. You run into them every now and then - all the girls, even the ones you swear are icicles, just melt and the guys are all jealous of them.... no mind control here, and wait until you see what Jeong does with him in the end .... Chloe

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

How sad to learn (from your posted comment) that Erik is not altogether the product of your fertile imagination. How sad to think that you know (or is it perhaps just that you know of) such narcissistic sociopaths? I am glad that you’ve given us the assurance that Jeong ultimately lays him low.

Characteristically excellent writing.

BenLongBenLongalmost 2 years ago

Phenomenal sorry. Excellent bad guy, excellent hot sexy desirable girls. Although I’ve known a few that lived a gang bang, I’ve known more dickwads like Erik. I’ve never quite understood, why the bad boy jerkoffs have such an attraction to the sett and innocent girls. But it is realistic in that sense. On to the remaining story…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why do you have that innocent asian girl in your profile pic ?

its complete opposite of your personality chloe

i mean you definitely are a wild asian girl with white fetish

or maybe you are a white guy with yellow fetish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

why are all asian girls in your stories just mere plaything for bad white boys and why none of them have some spine and free will and hopefully some working braincells

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3226 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...