Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhuuhhhnnhhhhh." Erik's cock sank to the hilt in her mom's sex, right above Sally's eyes. His balls brushed her forehead. She heard that wet squelch as he pushed up hard against her mom. Saw her mom's labial lips squish, and her eyes widened as cum squirted out of her mom's sex to fall onto her face, and some of it fell into her open mouth. She tasted it and swallowed without thinking, her mind not quite comprehending what she was doing. What she was swallowing.

Not until it was in her stomach, and by then, Erik's cock was fucking her mom. His cock slid back out, coated with a creamy film of her Mom's juices and Erik's cum. Out and out, that creamy film trickling down in globules and strings to land on her face. Her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, her lips, and as she gasped, her tongue, and into her mouth, and she swallowed again, hot with excitement as she watched Erik's cock slide inwards again. Again and again, and with every slide in and out, more of Erik's cum pumped out onto her face, coating her, flowing onto her lips, into her mouth, thick and sticky.

"Uuughhhh... hhhuuughhh... ughhhhh... huuughhhh..." Jessica groaned with every thrust of Erik's cock, feeling him, feeling his cock, his hands gripping her hips, taking her slow and deep, his cock sliding in and out, using her, and there was exquisite pleasure in that tide of sensation that was overwhelming her. There was a weird excitement to at kneeling over her daughter's face, knowing Sally was watching Erik's cock taking her.

"Nnnnnuhhhhhh." A weird excitement at having her face resting on her daughter's sex, seeing her close up, and she hadn't realized Sally's sex could look so delicately pretty. Looking, taking Erik's cock, her mind wrapped around the sensations of being impaled on his shaft, seeing her daughter's sex as she took Erik's cock and knowing that that same cock had been her, in her daughter's sex, only a minute or two ago, and she could see Sally was excited.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Jessica, baby, that's so fucking good," Erik groaned from behind her, his hands holding her, fucking her harder now. Fucking her good. Fucking her so that her cunt made those wet noises with every thrust, and Sally could see her. There. Where Erik was sliding into her.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhhh..." Her hands clutched at Sally's butt, her fingers digging in as she was

jolted against her, her boobs pressed down on her daughter's stomach, flat and taut, and what must Sally be thinking of her? Of her Mom? But under her hands Sally was bucking a little, her hips moving, her legs parting, exposing her sex, and those delicate pink lips were swollen, glistening, parting slightly, and her clitoris...

"Ohhhhhhhh." Jessica moaned, seeing her daughter's clitoris, protruding from those delicate protective folds, and she remembered that party. She remembered Stephanie. And those guys. All those guys, and what they'd done to her, and to Stephanie. What she and Stephanie had done.

"Oh yeah, Sally, your Mom likes a good hard fucking...."

"NNUUUGHHH .... HHUUNNNHHH ... HHUUUNHHH..." Jessica pushed herself back onto him, pushed herself back onto his rigid cockshaft. His cockshaft which was driving hard into her. Impaling her. Using her, because she knew that was what he was doing. That was what those guys at that party so long ago had done. They'd fucked her. Her and Stephanie. All of them. They'd used her, and Jessica knew she wanted to be used. She wanted Erik to use her like this. Like those guys had used her.

"... she really does." Erik showed Sally just how hard her Mom liked it.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Jessica's sex danced on his cock. Her and Sally. Together. Fucked.

"Huhhhh... huhhhhh..." Like mother, like daughter. Used together.

Without thinking, not wanting to think, her mouth closed on her daughter's sex. Licking. Sucking. Kissing. Teasing her tongue along her daughter's slit as Erik fucked her. Tasting her daughter's juice, honey sweet, a little spicy, and she wondered if that was what she tasted like?

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Jessica heard Sally's tortured moan. Saw her daughter's thighs spread wider. She sucked and licked and teased on Sally's swollen little clitoris, and at the same time as she was taking Erik's cock, she eased two of her fingers into Sally's sex, holding on as Sally's hips

"Oh yeah, Sally," Erik grunted. "You watch what your Mom's doing with my cock."

Sally did. Sally looked. Sally's face was being sprayed with cum and her Mom's juices. Sally moaned with excitement as her Mom's lips and tongue tortured her clitoris. Sally sobbed as her Mom's fingers plunged into her pussy, and she was beyond embarrassment now. All she wished was that it was Erik's cock plunging into her.

"Fuck, you two bitches are hot," Erik groaned, and now he was really giving it to Jessica. Pounding her with his cock, slamming it wetly into her, and fuck yeah, she was slippery and tight and juicy as fuck, and any second now, he was gonna shoot his load inside her.

"Fucking take my cum you hot little slut ... take it .... I'm gonna cum in you babe ... it's cumming ... it's cumming ... oh yeah ...take it slut ... take it in your hot little cunt ... ohh fuck yes ... YES ... YES ... OHHH FUCK YES... YES... UUGHH... UGHHH...!" His groans of pleasure reverberated through Jessica while his cock pumped that first thick burst of spurting cum explosively into her receptive little cunt, erupting deep inside her body for the second time that evening, pleasure burning through his nerve-endings as his cock pulsed and throbbed with the exquisite pleasure of his culmination.

One burst, then another, and abruptly he jerked his cock out of her cunt and plunged it between Sally's lips, burying his cock in her mouth, and that next great jetting burst of his semen spurted into the back of her mouth, so that she had to swallow.

"Ohhhhh god ..." Jessica moaned, kneeling where he'd left her, her pussy spasming as she climaxed, knowing she was filled with those bursts of his semen. Knowing that he'd cum inside her. Again. So much of his cum inside her, spurting into her where she was so wetly receptive.

"Ohhhhh god .... Ohhhh Jesus."

"Gluuggg," Sally choked, swallowing frantically, and then swallowing again, coughing and choking as she too climaxed, and then Erik's cock had left her mouth and he was spraying his cum across her face as she tasted her Mom's sex juices and Erik's cum, all while she shuddered through a climax that left her limp and glowing, and above her, her Mom's sex trailed a single thick strand of cum downwards to land in her wide open mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yeah," Erik grunted, and a last spurt from his cock jetted inwards to land in her mouth as well, and then he was lying back on the bed, breathing hard himself, as his hands urged both of them around to lie on either side of him, an arm around each of them, their heads on his shoulders.

"That was good," he said, smiling, because fuck yeah, it had been. "Let's all take a little rest before we do it again."

"Again?" Sally murmured, eyes wide.

"Mmmmm," her Mom said, without opening her eyes, bit one hand cupped Erik's balls. "I'd like that."

Half an hour later, Erik still lay on his back in the center of Jessica's bed, but now he was looking down at Sally and Jessica lying either side of him, taking turns sucking on his cock while the other one licked his balls. One hand idly caressing Sally's head as it bobbed up and down while Jessica licked away. Holy fuck, they'd been so easy, the pair of them, and neither of them seemed in the slightest bit reluctant or embarrassed that they were at it together. Fast learners too. He guessed it really was a case of like mother, like daughter.

He reached down with one hand, found Jessica's ponytail, lifted her head up so he could see her face, look her in the eyes. "You ever had your ass fucked, Jessica?"

Jessica looked at him blankly for a second, before shaking her head, blushing. "No."

She had, a long time ago, when she was Sally's age, but never after that. She wasn't telling Erik that. Not in front of Sally.

"Oh well," Erik sighed. "I know Sally hasn't either. So one of you's gonna take it up the ass first, but which one?" he asked, reaching for the tube of lube he'd dropped on the bedside cabinet. "I'm gonna do you both up the ass, just, you can choose which one of you takes it that way tonight, and the other one can take it tomorrow."

Jessica and Sally looked at each other. Looked up at Erik. He smiled at the look on their faces. Scared. Both of them were scared, but neither of them said no, and he could tell Jessica was embarrassed. Hiding something? Yeah, she was. She'd taken it that way, and she just didn't want to admit it in front or her daughter.

Erik grinned. Well, she was gonna take it in front of her daughter, but first....

* * *

Straddling Wilfred, Jeong held his cock in her hand, looking down at it jutting upwards towards her. It wasn't big, like she'd imagined it being, but it was hard, and it would do. Heart pounding, she didn't even think. She wanted this and she was going to have it. Smiling, she eased herself down, pausing only when she felt as well as saw herself parting on that swollen cockhead. His hardness against her sent little ripples of excitement washing through her body, brought another rush of flooding wetness that coated the tip of his hardness anew.

Jeong smiled, heart pounding, rubbing his cockhead against her slit.

She smiled, and soon she'd have it all the way inside her.

She didn't mind at all that it'd be Wilson.

Not as long as she got it.

"Jeong..." Wilfred gasped.

She ignored him, holding him in her hand, rigid under her fingers, seeing the way his cockhead was spreading her labia around him as she lowered herself down on him, and she had to keep one of her hands on his shoulder to brace herself. It felt so good when he rubbed against her there, and she moved him with her hand, stroking herself, seeing her wetness on him, and she was really really wet. She was opening for him, and she wanted more. She wanted all of him.

Jeong squirmed on him, breathless with excitement, her heart pounding as she held him against her, her fingers just below that swollen head, and he was pressed against her entrance. She could feel herself opening for him, parting, and her labia were spread wide around him, and he was stretching her. Any second now. Any second and he would be inside her, and Jeong was quivering towards a moment she knew she would always remember, and she squirmed a little, stroking him, savoring the anticipation, and she wasn't scared at all. She wanted this, badly.

"We shouldn't, Jeong," Wilfred groaned. "The bible says...."

Jeong never did hear what the bible said. About to impale herself, Wilfred's hands suddenly pushed her off him, tumbling her from his lap down onto the floor at his feet. Startled, she clung to him, and he toppled with her, on top of her, his weight on her, his cock pressed against her belly, and she squirmed under him, working one leg out to draw back, and his cock brushed her sex, prodding a little.

"Nooooo," Wilfred groaned, rearing up, his cock jutting out stiffly, and as Jeong watched, he exploded. His cock throbbed, a long arcing rope of white spurted outwards from the tip, splattering across her boobs. Another followed, landing on her stomach, and another and another, splattering creamy white semen across her sex and her thighs.

"I have to go... I have to... we shouldn't have..." Wilfred groaned, staggering up onto his feet and backing away from her.

"It's okay," Jeong said, the fingers of one hand running through the semen on her boobs. She wanted to taste it. She smiled a little dazedly. "I can get you hard again..."

"No... no...." Wilfred gasped, picking up his shorts.

"Wilfred, are you... are yougay or something?" Jeong asked, and dazed, confused, lying naked on the floor with his cum splattered across her stomach, her sex and her thighs, that was the only thing she could think of. Why else wouldn't he? "Don't you want to?"

But he was already scrambling into his shorts, backing away from her. "No... no, Jeong, it's just... it's not right," he groaned, and Jeong almost giggled as he forced his erection into his shorts. Except that she'd rather he'd been forcing it into her.

"Not before marriage," he managed to choke out, looking down at her. "I'll .... I'll see you at Bible Class on Sunday..."

Jeong lay on her back, looking up at him. "Wilfred?" she said, blinking. Marriage? Who said anything about marriage? She had no intention of marrying Wilfred. Really, she wasn't even that hung up on him as a boyfriend. All she wanted was for him to make love to her. Make love? Not even that. All she wanted was for him to fuck her.

But he was already walking out.

* * *

"I'm scared," Sally whispered, face down on her mom and dad's bed, and Erik's hand was on her butt, moving the tip of one finger against her sphincter, gentle rhythmic pressure, and she remembered his finger there, inside her at the same time as she took his cock, both of them together, earlier this evening, and what that'd felt like, and her sex pulsed hotly, moisture glistening on her labia, and his finger moved, pushing lightly, rhythmically, and she closed her eyes.

"Will it hurt?" she whispered, closing her eyes. Scared. She was scared.

Erik smiled, giving her firm little tit a squeeze. "Not if you do it right." He chuckled. "And I know how to pop you ass-cherry right. It won't hurt, Sally, but you'll feel it."

His cock throbbed at the thought of popping her virgin ass. Fuck yeah, she'd feel it alright. Tomorrow, not tonight. His cock, and the next, and the next, until everyone who wanted a piece of that pretty little ass had had a turn. She'd learn alright. She'd learn to be a good little ass-fuck.

"Ohhh," Sally whimpered.

"I'll do it," Jessica gasped, face flushing, her heart pounding. "I'll show her. You can do it to me first, Erik."

"Mom!" Sally whispered, turning her face towards her Mom, and she'd never imagined her Mom like this. Never imagined doing anything like this with her Mom. She couldn't imagine it now, but it was happening, and her Mom was turning, lying face down on the bed. "No, Mom!"

"Please, Sally," Jessica whispered, face burning, and she was remembering that party, the one back when she was at College. All those guys with her and Stephanie. "I can't let you go first, Sally..."

Which meant... Sally looked down at her mom's back, and her butt, and then across her mom's back at Sally, and her heart was pounding all over again.

"Your Mom it is, Sally," Erik said, and he grinned. "But you can help. Here, take the lube."

Sally took it, looked at it, puzzled.

"You have to lube your Mom's ass up really well," Erik said, helpfully. "And my cock." He grinned. "Why don't you start with my cock? You can practice for lubing me up tomorrow."

"Uh..." Sally said, looking at the tube.

"Here," Erik said, removing the cap, squirting clear gel onto his cockhead and down the shaft.

"Rub it over my cock, everywhere."

"Okay," Sally said. She knew how to do that, just like sunscreen, really, and she reached over her mom and rubbed her fingertips through the gel, spreading it over him, everywhere, then clasping him in her hand and stroking him so that the gel went everywhere on him, and her hand moved slickly on him, and it was so big and hard. It'd been so good in her, and she wanted it in her again, and, almost, she was jealous of her mom. Except. Ass.

"Now, let's do your Mom's ass," Erik said. "Take the tube and squirt some on her asshole."

Sally looked, and she did as she was told, carefully squirting the clear gel onto her Mom's puckered asshole. Did hers look like that? So small, compared to Erik's cock.

"Now we need to work it into your Mom's ass," Erik said, demonstrating.

"What ... what're you doing?" Jessica gasped, not moving, lying there, Erik's finger inside her ass. Weird. It felt so weird.

"Gonna get your ass good and slippery, Jessica baby. Lube you up coz you gotta be real slippery for this." His finger massaged her inside. Up her butt.

"Sally," Jessica gasped, clutching at one of her daughter's hands, eyes wide as Erik slid one finger into her lubricated anal passage, gliding slickly inwards, massaging that gel all around insider her anal channel, as far as his finger could probe, and it was really weird.

"Relax, Jessica," Erik purred. "Just relax and let it happen."

He eased is finger out of butt. "More gel, Sally."

Sally did as she was told, except this time she placed the tube's nozzle a lot closer to her Mom's sphincter and squeezed hard, so that some of it squirted in, where Erik's finger had been.

"You work it in now, Sally. Use your finger."

Sally blinked. Huh? She hesitated.

"Like this." Erik showed her.

"Nnnhhh." Jessica spread her legs a little, breathing slowly as Erik worked his finger in.

"Your turn now," he said to Sally, taking the tube from her, squirting more out, and this time,

Sally did as he told her to, tentatively pushing with one fingertip.

"What do I do?" she asked, surprised at how easily her Mom accepted her finger, and it was really weird to by pushing her finger into her Mom's butt.

"Take your time, Sally. Get her good and slippery." Erik's hand stroked Jessica's back and shoulders, slow circles as Sally's finger pushed up into her Mom's ass.

"Like this?" Sally asked, eyes wide, shocked at what she was doing. Shocked, and a little excited. This was weird. Half her finger was up her Mom's ass.

"Like this," Erik said, leaning over, and his hand was on her butt, and...

"Nnnuuohhh!" Sally squealed, jerking, as Erik sank one finger into her asshole, as far as it would go. All his finger, and it slid up her slickly.

"Nnnnhhhhh," Sally whined, leaning forward on onto her Mom's back, her breath hot against the back of her Mom's head. "Uuuhhhh."

"Sally?" Jessica said, stirring under the weight of her daughter, Sally's boobs crushed against her back, and Sally was shuddering.

"Stay there, Jessica," Erik said, kissing the side of her face. "I'm just showing her what to do." He chuckled, twisting his finger inside Sally's ass. "All the way in, Sally. Like this... and then this..."

"Nnnnnhh," Sally whined, her eyes wide open.

"You think you can do that to your Mom?" Erik asked.

"Nnnnhhhhh," Sally moaned, shivering, gasping as he eased his finger out.

"In," he said, pushing her hand down so that her entire finger disappeared into her mom's butt.

"Uhhhhhh," Jessica groaned, her eyes flying wide open in surprise.

"I'm going to give her another squirt, Sally," Erik said. "You work it in with your finger."

Sally did, not really believing what she was doing. When she'd come back here with Erik, the last thing she had in mind was sticking her finger up her mom's butt. She didn't think her mom would've had this in mind either. This was just...

"Nnnnnnnnnn." Erik's finger slid into her butt, and surprised, she bucked.

"Stay focused, Sally," Erik grinned, easing his finger out, slapping her butt. "Get your finger out."

Sally did, and Jessica relaxed. For a second. Because Erik's finger replaced Sally's, and it was bigger, longer, and a lot more assertive about inserting itself. Along with more gel, and her ass was making wet noises as he finger-fucked her there. It was still weird, but she was getting used to it now.

"Nnnnnnnnn?" Jessica whined. What was he doing? What was he... oh Jesus, oh god... oh my god...

"Uhhhhhhh." Jessica strained as Erik worked a second finger into her butt, stretching her sphincter slowly, gently, until that second finger was in her and he was working both of them in and out.