Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... yes... I'm a hot little slut," Sally slobbered, swallowing Erik's cum, and tasting her Mom. She knew he was right. She knew she was a hot little slut. She was busy kneeling with her pussy over her Mom's face, licking and sucking cum from her Mom's pussy while Erik fucked her, after all, and only a hot little slut would willingly do something like that. She didn't want to think about what that made her Mom, because her Mom was spreading her thighs wide for her, and her Mom's hands were on her thighs, spreading her daughter for Erik to fuck.

Her Mom could see Erik's cock driving into her pussy, and he did, and her sex squelched slushily, she could feel Erik's cum trickling down her inner thighs, and she squealed into her Mom's pussy when Erik leaned forward a little, and pushed her down so she was lying on her Mom, her sex on her Mom's face, and her Mom...? Oh my god, her Mom was licking her while Erik fucked her.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhh..." Sally squealed her pretty little face off, until Erik pushed her face down into her Mom's slushy sex, and Sally had to drink some more of that tangy cum.

"You are, baby, you are," Erik grunted, pounding his cock into her, going for broke, coz fuck, he wanted to unload into her tight little cunt real bad. "You're a hot little slut, and tomorrow, I'm going to show you two how slutty you can be. You and your mom, both."

Neither of them were listening, but it didn't matter. He knew now that they would be, and it'd be easy. They' be easy, and he chuckled as he fed Sally his cock, pumping it into her.

Sally squealed as she climaxed, riding her Mom's face frantically as Erik pump-fucked her tight little sex, his cock driving into her like a piston, remorseless thrusting, each withdrawal of his cockshaft flooding Jessica's mouth and face with her daughter's juices, and cum from Sally's now well-used little cunt.

Juices and cum that coated Jessica's face and filled her mouth as she worshipped Erik's mighty member with her mouth and tongue, his balls slapping her forehead as he plunged deep, her hands grasping her daughter's thighs and pulling them wide apart so that Erik could use her daughter better, and her vision was filled with the sight of Erik's mammoth cockshaft plunging and thrusting into her daughter's tight pink sex, cum and Sally's sex juice spraying out onto her face with every inward thrust, dribbling down into her mouth on every outward slide.

"Fuck," Erik grunted, burying his cock to the balls in Sally's slippery-tight little cunt, and oh fuck yeah, he was enjoying giving her cunt a good hard work out.

For a tight little slut that'd only been popped earlier in the evening, she was training up real fast, and his cockhead seemed to swell with that thought, coz fuck, he did like popping virgins, and Sally, well, with every thrust into that tight little cunt, he could feel the tattered remnants of her hymeneal membrane, and he kind of chuckled at the thought of Jessica sucking back her daughters virgin blood. Fuck, cool! He'd never done that before.

"Oh fuck yeah, take that, Sally," he grunted, burying himself deep, groaning as his balls brushed across her slut-Mom's face, and fuck, her Mom's tongue was licking his balls as he did his best to work his cock just a little deeper into Sally, enjoying her muffled moans and the violent juddering of her hips as his cockhead pressed up against the little slut's cervix.

"Nuuhhhhhh," Sally groaned, eyes wide, juddering. "Uhhuhhhuhhuhhhhuhuhhhh."

Her Mom's tongue licked wetly across the swollen bud of her clitoris, Erik's fingers dug into her hips and pulled her back on him, hard, Erik's cock seemed to swell and throb inside her, pressing high inside, and Sally knew she was on the edge, almost there... almost there...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Erik pushed one thumb through the tight resistance of her sphincter muscle, stretching her as his cock slid thickly up inside her yes again, and Sally's sex convulsed.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh..." Her back hunched, her anal passage took the forceful penetration of his thumb, her sex spasmed and danced and clutched at his cock, her clitoris ground against her Mom's mouth, and Sally's voice sobbed out in mindless ecstasy as that overwhelming tidal wave of her pleasure crashed through her, and in the midst of that pleasure,

Erik's cock throbbed within her as that first jetting spurt of his culmination erupted deep inside her sex, a shotgun blast of cum exploding out from the tip of him to flood against her cervix, filling her to the brim with his hot semen in one long jetting burst that held her helpless.

"Oh yeah," Erik grunted, spurting furiously, burning lava down the length of his cock.

"Uhhhhhh." Ramming his cock deep inside her suddenly slushy little cunt.

"Ohhhhhhh," Sally squealed, taking what he gave her, and he was giving her a real load, and it squirted out around his shaft to splatter across Jessica's face and into her mouth.

"Guuguggguhhhhh," Jessica choked, her mouth wide open as Erik's cum overflowed from her daughter's spastically dancing cock-filled cunt to fill her mouth.

"Your turn, Jessica, you slut," Erik grunted, his cock sliding out from Sally's cunt, accompanied by a gushing flood of cum, plunging his cock into Jessica's wide-open mouth, and he didn't go easy on her. He jammed his rigid cock, still spurting wildly as he found her mouth, and that next spurt filled Jessica's mouth with his cum as he plunged his cock into her and throat-fucked her, his swollen cockhead plugging her throat, choking her, and spurting one last great jetting blast of cum down her throat before he eased back enough that she could breath.

"Guuguuhhhguhguhhh," Jessica convulsed, bucking beneath her daughter as her mouth filled with cum, and Erik's cock used her mouth, and choking or not, she did her best to take everything his cock fed her, all while her daughter's cunt overflowed over her face.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that was good," Erik grunted, getting his breath back, enjoying Jessica sucking his cock clean, and he did like the way she licked her daughter's cunt clean after he'd eased his cock out and flopped onto the bed beside them.

"Hey, Sally," he said, lifting her head by her ponytail. "Start sucking, I wanna fuck your Mom next."

"Huh?" Sally blinked blurrily, still shivering in the aftermath of that climax, but she did what she was told. She started sucking, and Erik watched her and grinned.

"That's it babe, get my cock nice and hard, and I'm gonna pound your Mom into the bed one last time before I leave."

Jessica shivered, but she didn't say no, and she didn't move. She waited, and yeah, after Sally sucked him hard, he did. He pounded her into the bed, and she didn't say no to that, either.

* * * * * *

Erik stirred on the bed where he lay sprawled on his back between Sally and her Mom. Jessica's face rested on his chest, Sally rested on his stomach, one of her hands was still holding his dick. Both of them were fast asleep. Neither stirred as he moved them off him.

"Well, nice fucking you, Jessica. You too, Sally. Pick you two up after lunch tomorrow, okay. I'll show myself out, you both look a bit fucked." Erik grinned as he slid off the bed. Jessica and Sally really did look completely fucked. Neither of them even stirred as he picked up his cellphone from the dresser. Checked. Oh yeah, complete fucking video clip. This was gonna be hot. Just for good measure, he snapped a few images of them before walking out of the room carrying his clothes. They did look cute, Jessica lying face down, his cum oozing from her cunt and her tight little ass.

Oh yeah, she'd been fucking good alright. Didn't look anything like old enough to be Sally's Mom. As for Sally, she was flat on her back the way he'd left her after he moved her off, legs splayed wide, giving him a good view of her not quite so tight anymore little cunt. Oh yeah, she looked like she'd been well fucked, and for a moment he thought about doing her again, but hey, tomorrow. He needed a beer or two, and some sleep, and she'd look even more well-fucked this time tomorrow night.

Erik grinned as he quietly shut the bedroom door behind him, and another minute, and he was outside, walking down to his Viper, and another couple more minutes more, and he was idling down the road towards Annie's. Checking his cell, there were a couple of texts from Chuck. Fucker was still waiting for his ride home. When he pulled up outside Suzie and Annie's, Chuck was sitting on the garage driveway leaning back against the garage door, smoking. He walked down, jumping into the Viper as soon as Erik pulled up.

"What kept ya dude? Been waiting here for an entire fucking hour."

Erik laughed, passing Chuck a can of IPA Suicide Squeeze, popping the tab on one himself. "Whaddaya think. Fucking Sally again, amigo. Would you believe the hot little bitch was a fucking virgin."

"You popped her?"

"Oh yeah, sure did, back when I took her out for a ride." Erik chuckled. "Took her for a ride, then took her down to the park and took her for another ride before we came back here."

"Shit, dude! That was fast work. Thought she was looking a bit the worse for wear when you two got back."

"Yeah, well, it gets fucking better dude. Took her home and fucked her again, and then her Mom turned up so I fucked her Mom as well. And then I fucked both of them together."

"Fucking hell, you fucked her and her Mom? Together?" Beer foamed out of Chuck's nose.

"Fuckin' A, dude, sucked and fucked and it gets better than that."

"How the fuck does it get better than that? Sally got a twin sister as well?"

"Nah, I fucked her Mom and then Sally again, and then I gave her Mom's ass a good fucking. Not sure if she was an ass virgin or not, but she took it like a fucking trooper, and that Sally, she's shaping up to be one hot little slut. She fucking helped me lube her Mom's ass up. We're picking them both up tomorrow afternoon, gonna get together with a few of the guys and we'll have ourselves a little party with Sally and Jessica. Didn't tell them that but hey, they'll find out once we get started."

"Jessica?"

"Sally's Mom, you fucking retard. She's hot, dude. Really hot. Looks like Sally's older sister, not her fuckin' Mom. You ever fucked a gook slut before?"

"Nah, never."

"Me neither, not until tonight, dude, but man they were good. Both of them. Tight and juicy and man, do they both like doing what they're told. Cute little tits on both of them as well. And hey, I swear I coulda fucked Sally's ass tonight as well, but I couldn't get it up again and I figured, well, I'd leave her ass for tomorrow. It ain't going anywhere between now and then. Gotta savor these pleasures, my man, spin 'em out. More fun popping her ass-cherry for the first time when the boys are all watching anyhow. Can't wait to see her face when that happens 'n she realizes the boys 're lined up to fuck her ass after I'm done." Erik chuckled.

"Uhhh, yeah, sure, dude, whatever you say."

"For sure, dude, always. Hey, you gonna come, right?"

"Ah, shit Erik, I can't. I already lined Annie up for the afternoon, dude. She's hot."

"Fuck, she is dude, she's fuckin' hot. You do that then. You go with her, keep working on her, man. Can't wait to do her and Jeong at the party after the frosh ball. Two hot little fucking hotties side by side, squealing their little fuckin' heads off, you and me going at it side by side. Gonna line up Sally and Sally's mom for the party as well, we can have ourselves a total fuckin' gook-fest, dude. Make it a theme party or something. It's gonna be great. Using my pop's apartment, he's never around. And hey, you wanna fuck gook cunt, Sally and Jessica, you can do either of them anytime man, just tell me when you wanna fuck 'em. They're hot and man, after tomorrow they're gonna be easy. Just, maybe not quite so fuckin' tight."

"Yeah, okay dude." Chuck sipped on his beer. He wouldn't mind fucking Sally but it probably wasn't a good idea. Annie would be sure to find out and she wouldn't be happy. Chuck didn't want Annie unhappy. For fucks sake, he was beginning to think he might have fallen in love with her. The main thing now was to make sure Annie stayed well away from Erik and Erik's after-the-Frosh-Ball party. At least until he was done with her, and he wasn't sure when that would be. She was the hottest thing he'd ever fucked, and fuck, he'd popped her cherry, and he was keeping her all for himself.

"You and the guys have a good time with them tomorrow, dude."

"Oh, we will dude, we fucking will. I'll send you a link to the video clips afterwards." Erik grinned, tossing the empty can out the window. "Pass us another one there, dude. Let's get back, drop you off. I wanna get some sleep. All that fucking virgin gook pussy, and her mom, it's hard work, dude, gotta rest up for tomorrow."

"Someone's gotta do it," Chuck grinned, thinking of Annie. Oh yeah, tomorrow. Erik could have his gook sluts. He had a hot little blonde with a tight juicy little cunt to enjoy.

And he was keeping her.

* * * *

"Tomorrow," Annie sighed happily, lying in her bed staring at the ceiling, listening to her Mom and Dad's bed squeaking. Dad was really going at it tonight. She'd seen him eyeing Sally and Jeong. Him and all the other old guys. She giggled silently. Well, whatever got him going. Mom'd be happy. She was always smiling the next morning after Dad got the bed squeaking like that. It'd always shocked her before, but now she knew why.

Lucky Mom.

It'd been wonderful night and finally, she'd got to go all the way with Chuck and she'd loved every moment of it. Chuck! He was, like, just so hot. That'd been so good. Way better than she'd expected. She couldn't wait to do it again. She was sore, but it was a sore in all the right places feeling. A delicious soreness to cherish and savor. No way was it going to stop her from doing it all over again with Chuck tomorrow afternoon.

She did wonder what Erik was like in bed though. For Suzy to go crazy over him like she did, he must be pretty good. It didn't matter though, Chuck was her boyfriend now. Her smile just wouldn't go away. And Jesus, what was it with Dad? He was going at it like a wild man with Mom, the bed was bouncing off the wall. Annie smiled with sleepy amusement, her eyes closing. Tomorrow afternoon. Chuck. She couldn't wait. She wondered if this was what love was like.

Annie was still smiling, and her Mom and Dad's bed was still squeaking and thumping, as sleep took her.

* * * *

"Ya near finished fucking Suzy yet, Jose? Giving me a fuckin' boner sitting here listenin' to ya, dude." Ben pulled up outside Suzy's parents' house. Turning the engine off, he grinned at Dave before half turning in his seat to watch the live show going on in the back seat.

"Nnnuuughhhhh," Suzy groaned, face down on the soft black leather, Jose's thick brown cock pushing slowly up inside her anal passage. Thank god he'd used that lubricant stuff. He was so fucking big. Almost as big as Erik, and oh fuck, he was so hard too and what his hand was doing to her while his cock worked its way into her ass, it was so good. Fuck fuck ohhh fuck. Yes yes yes! But the sounds that came from her mouth weren't words, they were groans.

"Naaaah, no way, amigo," Jose grunted as he hilted himself to the balls up the blonde's tight little ass, enjoying her little buck and the low groan she gave him back. "This one, she's fucking class, dude, not like that last slut, gonna take my time here, man, her ass is fucking perfect."

"Hhhhhuuugghhhh," Suzy grunted as his cock eased in and out... in and out. Oh Christ, his cock, moving inside her ass. Oh fuck. Oh Jesus. "Nnnnggghhh ...... hhhugghhhh."

"You do that, amigo," Ben grinned. "Want a beer, Dave?" He popped another one, passed it to Dave. "Here ya go, buddy, might as well have one, gonna be a while before it's your turn with your hoe there. Guess you really wanted that weed, huh. I wouldn't 'a shared a hot puta like this one, not until I was done fucking with her anyhow."

Dave shrugged, taking the beer. A few days ago he'd have agreed, but fuck it. Suzy, the little slut, she'd put out for that asshole Erik and his buddy, Chuck, right in front of him. He didn't give a fuck about her now, he was well on the way to lining up that little hottie, Ariana. That bag of weed he'd gotten in return for these dudes fucking Suzy, if Ariana smoked half of that tomorrow, she'd be so fucking out of it he'd be into her panties and fucking her six ways to Sunday for a week before she had a fuckin' clue.

Just, he was gonna keep that hot little Latina bitch well away from that asshole Erik. As for these guys? Well, fuck. Jose and Ben were the coolest, but he was keeping Ariana away from them too.

Suzy?

They were welcome to fuck Suzy for as long as they liked. Once he got into Ariana's panties, they could keep the slut. Although maybe he should keep her round and trade her for more weed? That wasn't a bad idea.

"She's just another fuckin' blonde hoe, dude," Dave said, chugging the beer. "She likes fucking, you guys take your time, we got plenty of beer here and she's not going anywhere. Not 'till we're all done. Shit, you guys can do her any fucking time you want if you got more of that weed. Good stuff, dude."

"She a good fuck, dude," Jose grunted. "Sounds like win-win to me."

"Uuuggghhhh," Suzy groaned. She hadn't really been listening to much of what anyone said. It was hard to listen with a guy's cock busily drilling your ass. She did know one thing though, she was the one who was fucked and yeah, she liked it. And yeah, she wasn't going anywhere until they were all done.

"Nuuggghhhh." She would've pushed herself back onto Jose's cock except he was fucking her so hard. Almost as hard as Erik fucked her ass. "Uggghhhh."

Her hands clutched at the seat. She wasn't really thinking but she did know one thing very clearly.

Suzy knew she was gonna be fucked for a long time. Jose. Ben. Dave.

It was happening and it was good and she liked Jose's cock.

She'd never thought she'd enjoy her ass being fucked.

Not until Erik showed her how good it could be.

But she was and after Jose, Ben was next.

Would he fuck her ass like Jose?

Suzy really hoped he would.

Jose was coming hard.

He was finished.

"Who's next?"

Ben was.

* * *

The front door closed behind Wilfred. Jeong continued to lie on her back on the floor where Wilfred had pushed her off him, naked. Completely naked. Wilfred's cum splattered thickly across her inner thighs, matted in the sparse black curls of her pubic hair, sprayed across her flat stomach and her boobs. She heard his car start up, sobbed with frustration. He'd gone. He'd spurted his stuff all over her right when she was about to get what she wanted, and then he'd gone.

What an asshole.

She sobbed again, feeling his cum on her skin, sticky on her hand where she'd held him. Slowly, her hands moved up to cup her full firm breasts. The best breasts the Seoul Clinic she'd been too could give her. She knew they were perfect. She'd spent a lot of time choosing them. She knew Wilfred had liked them. He'd slobbered all over them tonight. She'd wanted his hands on them, wanted that firm male possession. She hadn't gotten what she wanted. Instead, she'd gotten herself wildly excited, all psyched up, about to not only lose her virginity but to do it by seating herself on Wilfred's cock and then he'd just exploded.

Jeong held up one cum-coated hand, looked at it. That creamy stuff should have been inside her. Wilfred should have been on top of her now. He should have been fucking her now, not driving home. This was just so frustrating, and not only frustrating, it was so humiliating. She wanted to lose it so badly, but not to Wilfred now. Not anymore. He was just such a limp dick. If he'd stayed, she knew she could've gotten him hard again.