Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heck, she'd have given him another blowjob if she'd needed to. That'd been fun and she'd enjoyed it. But no, he'd run away. Worse, if he climaxed that quickly, what would he do if he got it into her? He'd probably be one of those stick it in and finish in five second guys that the other girls complained about, and she didn't want that. She wanted a guy who could give her a first time to remember.

Nope, she was finished with Wilfred, of that Jeong was sure of. Maybe Annie would have an idea about some guy she could date. Maybe that guy Annie was dating now, Chuck, maybe he'd have a friend. Yeah, that's what she'd do. Go round to Annie's after she got back from Church tomorrow morning and have a serious talk with Annie. Wilfred was just ... well ... she'd offered it up to him on a plate twice now and look at what had happened.

Once, okay, that was unfortunate. Twice? Well, that was more than disappointing. Three times? Wilfred wasn't going to get a third chance. She needed to date someone else. Someone who knew what he was doing. Someone who knew how to give her what she wanted. Her parents wouldn't approve, but she's just make sure her date never met them.

Annie would cover for her.

An image of Erik van Dinther popped into her mind. That guy, Erik, he wouldn't dither around. He wouldn't get a girl all worked up and then disappoint her. Look at him and Sally tonight. Jeong was sure that he'd fucked Sally. Sally, she'd had that look on her face. God, why couldn't a guy like that pick her up? She'd happily let him fuck her. Jeong started to breath harder again, thinking of Erik in his swim shorts. That bulge where he's pressed against her. He'd been hard alright. Really really hard and he had been interested in her. He must have been.

God, if she ever met Erik again, she was totally going to ask him out herself. She was! Closing her eyes, she pictured Erik. His cock pressing against her. If it'd been Erik doing to her tonight what Wilfred had started, she wouldn't be here in her bed now, by herself. She'd be with Erik, doing whatever it was that Sally had done with him. Sally had looked happy. Sally had looked pink and excited.

Sally had looked fucked.

That was how Jeong wanted to look.

And she was sure Erik wouldn't let her down.

Erik wasn't the sort of guy who wouldn't fuck a girl. Jeong was sure of that. Look at Sally? She had a boyfriend, and yet she'd gone off with Erik. She'd had that look on her face when they got back, and then she'd left with Erik. Jeong wondered if Erik was busy fucking Sally now. She knew if Wilfred hadn't been there tonight, maybe Erik would have taken her for a drive rather than Sally. The way he'd looked at her, she was sure he was interested in her.

Breathing hard, Jeong abruptly stood up, using her abandoned t-shirt to wipe Wilfred's cum off before walking upstairs to her bedroom and shutting the door behind her. Peeling her top of, she climbed onto her bed, pushed the duvet down, rolled onto her back. Closing her eyes, she cupped her boobs, teasing her nipples with her fingers, tugging lightly at them. Somehow, she didn't thing Erik would tug lightly at them but she knew that whatever he'd do, it'd be good. His cock, it'd felt so big and hard pressing against her.

Sally had looked like she'd liked Erik's cock. Maybe Sally was getting Erik's cock now. Jeong experienced a sudden surge of excitement as she thought of that. Of Erik fucking Sally with that big hard cock. Fingers sliding down her body, Jeong shivered with excitement. That's what she wanted. Erik. Erik's cock. Doing to her what Wilfred had failed to do. Taking her and making love to her.

Making love to her? No way. Fucking her.

Jeong knew now what she wanted.

She didn't want making love.

She wanted to be fucked.

Erik would fuck her.

Fuck her hard.

"Oooohhhhhh," Jeong moaned quietly, eyes closed tight, both hands working busily, fingers of one hand tugging at one of her nipples, twisting, pulling. Her other hand's fingers were on her pussy, one finger easing into her pussy, her thumb circling and brushing her clitoris. She'd wanted so much for Wilfred to do it to her. God, she'd tried so hard, and it just hadn't worked. She didn't want clumsiness and his cock spurting all over her, or in her hand. Not again. Not a third time. No. No way.

Now? Now Jeong knew exactly what she wanted.

Eyes closed, she pictured Erik, naked, his cock big and hard. It wasn't difficult. Those swimming shorts he'd worn hadn't left much to the imagination. Not much at all, and she could imagine him. He'd kiss her. Or maybe he wouldn't. She wouldn't care if he didn't. Maybe he'd just take all her clothes off and have his way with her the way Wilfred hadn't. He'd take her clothes off her, and lie her on her back, and he'd make her feel so good, and she really wouldn't care if he

kissed her or not.

Kissing her? No? He'd push her to her knees and force his cock into her mouth, and god, she'd love him to do that to her. Fill her mouth with his cock, hold her head and use her mouth, and then he'd push her back, and he'd move over her, and pin her down, and she knew she'd let him do whatever he wanted to her. Everything he wanted. Anything he wanted.

Her hands worked harder, flooding wetness, wet noises now. God, just thinking about him was getting her so hot and her fingers worked, imagining him on her, over her, his cock pushing into her where she had one finger, thrusting into her. Fucking her. He'd take whatever he wanted from her, fuck her however he wanted and somehow Jeong knew, she just knew that he'd be good, and that it'd be good for her too. She'd seen the look on Sally's face after she and Erik got back from that ride in Erik's car. Sally had gotten it good. Erik had done it to her, and Sally had looked like she wanted more.

Jeong wanted to wear that same look of flushed satisfaction.

She had a very good idea of who could help her.

Her climax hit her like a freight train.

* * * The End * * *

Coming up real soon - "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 06 -- Not So Lazy Sunday Afternoon," in which Chuck takes Annie out for a drive and an introduction to Corvette sex. In which Sally and her mom, Jessica are surprised to find themselves entertaining Erik and a few of his buddies. In which a very frustrated Jeong wanders around to Annie's for a heart to heart and instead of Annie, finds herself having a heart to heart with Annie's Dad. Meanwhile, Dave's out on a hot date with Ariana and a large bag of weed, doing his very best to get some virgin pussy of his own... and that's only in Chapter 6.

And in "Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 07 -- Just Another Day in Pussy Paradise" well, poor frustrated Jeong, she's finally going for a ride in Erik's Viper after school... and not that he's bored or anything, but just for a few kicks and giggles, Erik decides he's gonna dick around with Dave, because Ariana's older sister was a real hot performer, and Erik figures it might be fun to pop Ariana's cherry, and leave Dave with sloppy seconds...again. And as if he doesn't already have enough pussy to train, Erik's making a move on Suzy and Annie's Mom, and he's tossed a now well-trained Jessica at Suzy and Annie's Dad to keep him occupied while he makes a move on his wife... altho Annie's Dad is far more interested in Jeong. Meanwhile, Chuck's doing his best to make sure Annie stays well away from Erik...

So if you're enjoying Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball so far, well, there's more coming soon to look forward too. And you won't have to wait three years for the next installment either...... Chloe

* * * * * *