Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Need to stretch her ass," Erik explained to Sally, who was watching, wide-eyed. "My cock's a lot bigger than one finger, you can see that..."

Sally could see that. Erik's cock was resting on the back of her mom's thigh, and she could see it was a lot bigger than his finger. A lot bigger.

"...so I'm using two fingers to loosen her up for my cock. See, she's taking them both easily now. You can see that, can't you, Sally?" His dual fingers were sliding in and out of her Mom's butt, wet with that gel that he'd used as lubrication.

"Yes," Sally gasped. She could see that. See them sliding in and out. She could hear her Mom making little noises too.

"Uuuhhhhhh," Jessica half-gasped, half-moaned. "Uhhhhhhh." Two fingers up her butt, and they slid and twisted and pressed. "Oooaaahhhhh." She was taking them, but she didn't think she was taking them easily.

"Nnnuuurrrggghhh." Jessica's hands clutched at the sheets, her head arched back, and her butt muscles strained against those fingers that probed, thickly.

"You know what I'm going to do you now, don't you Jessica?" Erik asked, smiling. Yeah, they did get distracted when you were getting ready to ass-fuck them for the first time. That's what made it even more enjoyable.

"Whaaa...," Jessica gasped, her face turning, her eyes focusing on him, "what?"

"You know what I'm going to do next don't you, Jessica." Now he grinned.

"No," Jessica gasped, "Whaa ... what?" But she did know, and that knowledge was confirmed when Erik's fingers eased out and he moved over her. Above her. His weight one her, and she knew.

"Ooohhhhh," she whimpered, irrevocably pinned face down on her bed beneath Erik. Her and her husband's bed. Beneath Erik, his weight on her, his breath hot in her ear, his erection pressed hot and hard against her butt, and she remembered that party. That guy doing this to her back then, twenty years ago, when she was eighteen. When she was Sally's age. It'd hurt then, but he'd ignored her protests, and done it to her anyhow. In the end, she'd enjoyed it.

She'd enjoyed the other guys that'd done that to her too, that night. She'd enjoyed everything, that night.

She knew she'd enjoy this, now, tonight, once he was there. But right now...

"You know what I'm going to do to you now, don't you, Jessica?" Erik breathed.

"Go slow," Jessica whispered, because really, she did know. She knew very well.

"Mom...," Sally gasped, from right beside her. "Mom... you don't... you don't have too..." She swallowed, her insides churning, frightened. "I will, if you don't... if you don't... don't want to."

"Sally," Jessica gasped, clutching at one of her daughter's hands, eyes wide as Erik lifted himself a little, guiding his cockhead to her well-lubricated anal passage, and she felt him there. Huge. Enormous..

"Guess it's time to fuck your ass, Jessica," Erik smiled, flexing his hips, feeling his cock move against her, enjoying the hot resistance of her sphincter muscle. Oh yeah, this was gonna be good, and he turned his head to smile at Sally. "Unless you want to go first instead..."

Sally's eyes widened, and then, suddenly frightened again, she shook her head as one of her Mom's hands clutched at one of hers.

Erik grinned. "Just teasing, Sally," he said, and he pushed a little harder. The excitement always got to him, it was a thrill every time, and this was even better. He'd never fucked some chick's mom's ass in front of her, and he was really getting off on it. He knew he wasn't going to last long, not with Sally looking at him like that as he grunted, and pushed.

"That's it Jessica, just relax baby, relax, let it go, you can take it." Erik pushed harder, his cockhead stretched Jessica's sphincter, pushed slowly through as Jessica's hands clutched at the sheets, clutched at her daughter's hand. Let go of her daughter's hand. Clutched at anything. Beads of sweat stood out on her forehead, and her body shuddered beneath him as his cockhead popped and slid through, and she felt that pop. Inside her, he paused, his cockhead through that tight ring of muscle that had resisted him.

"Uhhhhhh," Jessica groaned, and one of her hands re-found that hand of Sally's and gripped it tightly. "Nnnnnhhhhhhh.... uhhhhhhh... nnnuhhhhhh."

Now, it didn't resist him. Now, that tight little ring of muscle was clamped around him, just below that swollen cockhead. Jesus. Oh Jesus. She didn't remember any of those guys at the party feeling this big. He was huge, and she groaned, trying to expel him.

"That's good, Jessica, baby," Erik breathed, pausing with the head of his cock inside Jessica's ass. Smiling at Sally. "See Sally, if your Mom's ass can take it, yours will." He grinned.

"Tomorrow you'll find out for yourself."

Sally swallowed, nervously.

"Nnnhhhhhh." Jessica whined, shuddering under Erik. His cockhead, it was in her. He was really doing this to her. She was letting him. She felt so helpless, so vulnerable, so at his mercy.

"Good girl..." Erik purred, enjoying her taut body shivering under him. Those little bucks, they were good too. "You've got a tight little ass, Jessica, but you can take it."

"Nnaaaaahhhhhh." He pushed harder, and his cockhead slid higher within her, his shaft sliding through her well-lubed sphincter. Not easily, but not painfully, and she jerked, trying to move away from him, but there was nowhere to move to, and his cockhead slid a little deeper as the mattress bounced her back onto him, and her toes curled.

"Open that ass for me, Jessica baby... Open that tight little ass..." His cockhead was in her and there was no pause, he pushed on into her, hips rocking, cock thrusting through her sphincter and it was the weirdest sensation and Jessica had never felt anything quite so intense, not since that party, when she'd first realized what was happening. That moment when that first guy, her date, that moment when she'd realized what he was intending to do, and then it'd happened.

Now it was happening.

"Huuhh ...huuhh ...huuhh," Jessica groaned, as he settled into a rhythm, and it was hard to think, it was impossible to think of anything except what he was doing to her, how his cock felt half-buried inside her, penetrating her, stretching her around his girth. Hard to believe she was letting him do this to her, that it was happening. That his cock was working its way deeper and deeper inside her. That he was fucking her.

Fucking her ass.

"Your Mom's got a tight little ass, Sally," Erik grunted. He grinned at her wide-eyed face. "But yours is tighter." He leaned a little, and his mouth found hers. He kissed her, and she kissed him back.

"Oh yeah," Erik groaned, "I'm going to pop your cherry ass tomorrow, Sally."

"Unnnggghhhh..." Jessica grunted, as he moved inside her. Fucking her. Fucking her ass.

"You okay, baby?" Erik whispered in her ear, and he was pressed up firmly against her.

All of him inside her. In her ass. Oh fuck, he was fucking her ass. Really, her ass was being fucked, and she was breathing hard, gasping for air as he fucked her, as his cock moved in and out through the clasping tightness of her sphincter and her hand squeezed Sally's. She remembered Sally. Watching her. Oh god, her daughter, her sweet, innocent, beautiful daughter was watching her.

"Uhhhh .... I'm okay ... I'm okay ... it's just ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," she gasped.

"Guess your is fucked, baby," Erik whispered

"Uhhhhhh," Jessica groaned. "Uhhhhh." She didn't guess. She knew. Her ass was fucked.

"You like that, Jessica," Erik breathed. "You like my cock fucking your ass. You enjoying Sally watching you having your ass fucked?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Jessica sobbed, shivering. Sally was watching her. Her daughter was watching her have her ass fucked? Oh Jesus. He was. His cock was easing in and out of her ass, the gel lubricating his passage. Long thick slides that transfixed her. Long thick slides that only ended when all of his cock was buried in her ass. Buried to the balls, pressing up against her, crushing himself into her, and she did what she knew she was supposed to do. She took his cock.

Her ass received what it was given, and she was there to receive, giving up her ass to be fucked receiving his cock in return, and she wanted to give. She wanted to receive, and his cock was just sliding in and out of her ass in that steady rhythm that didn't give her any surcease from that endless sensation, and it was easier. It was better, and she pushed herself back on him, just a little.

"Oh, yeah," Erik breathed, riding her, and her ass was tight and slippery with lube as he fucked her. "You like that now, don't you, Jessica?"

"Yes," Jessica gasped, shoulders hunched forward, hands clutching at the sheets as Erik's cock slid in and out of her ass, long-stroking her slowly and easily. "Yes." She did. She liked it, and she was ashamed of herself for that. For liking it so much. For giving herself up so completely to her daughter's friend, and she turned her face towards her daughter, cheeks flaming with that shame, and with the excitement of being taken like this.

"That's good, Jessica. You take it baby, you take it all, Jessica, take it all in your ass."

"Nnnnuughhhhh," Jessica groaned, taking it. "Nnnnuuugghhhh."

"Nnnghhhhhh," she whined as his cock buried its length in her again. Taking it all, the way he wanted her to take it, and it wasn't like he was giving her a choice, and her eyes met her daughters.

"Mom?" Sally whispered, and Jessica tightened her grip on that hand she held. "Mom, he's not hurting you is he?" Because her Mom's face was strained, her skin sheened with sweat, and her hand was really squeezing.

"It's okay... it's okay, Sally," Jessica gasped. "It feels... it's... oh my god... ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhh," because Erik's cock was sliding into her ass faster. Not pounding her, but just fast and long and deep and her body was taut, taut and wanting and slick with sweat, waiting, and one of Erik's hands slid under her, cupped her sex, ground against her swollen clitoris as two of his fingers pushed into her sex and Jessica could feel his fingers there, and his cock moving in her ass, separated only by those internal membranes.

"You gonna climax for me, Jessica? Come on, I want to see you do the big O for me, baby... Cum with my cock up your ass, baby..." Erik was smiling as he teased her, as he strummed her clitoris and that was all the encouragement Jessica needed. Her climax crashed through her in a sudden wave that left her moaning and shaking, her sex pulsing hotly as those waves washed through her, and her ass tightened around Erik's cock.

"Fuck my ass ... fuck my ass..." Jessica moaned, wondering how she could possibly be enjoying this but she was, just like she had at that party twenty years ago, enjoying those sliding thrusts through her sphincter, deep into her ass, and Erik was fucking her ass alright. His cock was pumping her ass and she knew he was getting close. His fingers were inside her sex, moving wetly, bringing her closer and closer to another climax and she wanted it. She wanted Erik to shoot his load in her ass, and she wanted the climax.

She got both together.

"Baby... I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in your ass," Erik groaned and he did. He finished in Jessica's ass. "Fuck, I'm cumming... I'm cumming ... Oh fuck, here it comes... take it ... take it."

Jessica took every spurt coz fuck, because that's what you do when you're face down on a bed with your daughter's date has his cock plunged to the hilt in your ass and spurting cum. What else could you do, and it wasn't Jessica was thinking. She was taking. Taking everything Erik wanted her to take, and there wasn't anything else she needed to do, and that wave of sensation and pleasure and pure ecstasy burst through her again in a crashing wave even more intense that that first climax.

"Nnnhhhh... nnnhhhhh... nhhhhh," she groaned, bucking beneath him as he emptied jet after jet of cum, spurting his cum deep inside her ass and Jesus, she knew her ass had been fucked by the time he was finished cumming. She knew it as she collapsed limply under him, his weight heavy on her, and his cock pulsed one more time in her ass before he started to soften, and there was that moment where she remembered that party, and there'd been the next guy right away, and then another one after him.

"Ohhhhhhhhh." Jessica's ass squeezed down on his cock, her muscles milking him as a third climax washed through her, and if there'd been another guy, she'd have begged him to take her.

Any way he wanted.

"I'm gonna take a shower," Erik said, a couple of minutes later, easing his cock slowly out of Jessica's ass, and fuck, tight all the way, and her ass popped when he tugged his cockhead out, coz her sphincter didn't want to let go. Well, Erik knew it was no longer virgin, and he thought he'd been the one to pop her ass.

Jessica knew different, but there'd only been that once, twenty years ago, at that party, with those guys, and it'd been so long ago that her ass might just as well have been virgin all over again.

"Uhhhhh," Jessica gasped, her body tensing, hunching a little as his weight lifted from her back, and she felt it when his cockhead popped outwards, releasing her stretched sphincter muscles, which promptly tightened, sealing in the cum he'd spurted deep in her ass when he'd come. A lot of cum, and that first time, there'd been a lot of cum. That first time, there'd been more than one cock, too, and god, she felt like such a slut. She liked that feeling, even if her ass was sore.

"Oh yeah, you were good, Jessica," Erik smiled, lips brushing the back of her neck and her shoulders, slick with a film of her sweat. "Took your first ass-fuck like a little trooper, but don't worry. You'll get used to it." He patted her taut butt. "Now you just lie there and relax, I'm gonna take a shower and then come back and give Sally here a good fucking."

He grinned. "Right, Sally?"

"Uhh," Sally gasped, wide-eyed, watching as Erick rolled off the bed, onto his feet and walked into her Mom and Dad's bathroom. Jessica and Sally lay side by side on the bed, looking at each other as they listened to Erik in the bathroom, showering himself, singing happily. Neither of them said a word, not for a long time. It was Sally whose hand reached to hold her Mom's hand. It was Sally whose whisper broke the silence.

"What was it like, Mom?"

"Uhhhh," Jessica shuddered, her face buried in her sheets. God, she'd just been ass-fucked in front of her daughter. Her daughter, Sally, who was the same age Jessica had been when she'd first had her ass taken and used at that party.

"Uhhhh," she gasped again, trying to persuade her voice to work. "It was... it was...."

"He's going to do that to me tomorrow, what he just did to you. That's what he said." Sally shivered, rolling onto her back, touching herself, both hands between her legs. "He wants to pick both of us up tomorrow afternoon, and take us back to his place, and he wants to do that to me."

They looked at each other. "Oh God," Jessica said, and now she was touching herself, slow gentle touches of her fingertips to the sensitive bud of her clitoris. "Oh God," she whispered again. "I'm not sure..." her voice trailed away. "How did this...? How did we...? Ohhhh, Sally..."

"I don't know," Sally whispered. "It just... he's... I don't know, but I can't say no to him... I just want to say yes to anything he wants... He took me for a drive and it just happened, Mom, just like this. Like us, now... it just happened."

"Me too," her Mom whispered. "I've never..." She moaned softly, her hips lifting, and her sex was making soft wet noises as her fingers worked busily. "He touched me, and I couldn't... I wanted to, with him... I wanted to so much..."

"Me to," Sally moaned, her own fingers working as busily as her Mom's, and her sex was making those soft wet noises. "Tomorrow, Mom... I want to go with him tomorrow..."

"So do I," Jessica moaned, both hands beneath her, cupping herself, two fingers easing inwards, and her legs spread wider as she pushed two fingers deep, the fingers of her other hand working busily.

"You're... you're not mad at me for doing it with him?" Sally gasped, and she knew it was a silly question as soon as the words left her mouth. As soon as her mom choked out a weird laugh.

"Mad at you? Look at me, Sally," her Mom said. "

They looked at each other.

"Don't ever say anything to your Dad about this," Jessica said.

"Don't tell Dad about this," Sally said, simultaneously.

They both half-giggled, half-moaned.

"Are we going with him tomorrow," Sally said, but it wasn't really a question. She knew she would.

"Yes," Jessica whispered, her face burning. "Yes, we're going with him tomorrow if he wants us to." She glanced at her daughter. "We should go to the pharmacy tomorrow. You don't want to have a baby."

"Okay," Sally gasped. She saw the bathroom door open. "He's coming back, mom."

He was, showered and smiling, and his smile grew as he looked them over. "You two ready for some more."

Neither of them said anything. Neither of them moved. Both of them looked at him, wide-eyed, pink-cheeked. Erik smiled.

"On your back, Jessica."

Jessica obeyed, and yeah, she was almost her daughter's twin sister. Boobs were a bit fuller, a little more padding on her hips, but not much, and Erik was rock hard again as he moved onto the bed, his hands guiding Sally.

"Up here, on your knees, girl.... Yeah, that's it, kneel there, knees either side of your Mom's head. I want her to see what a well-fucked little cunt her daughter's got..."

Jessica saw. She more than saw. A long string of Erik's cum trailed down from her daughter's cunt to land on her face. A long string that became a thick rope as Sally remained there, upright, Erik behind her, his hands cupping her boobs, teasing her nipples. Driving her crazy all over again.

"Yeah, down on your hands and knees, Sally, that's good..."

He smiled down at Jessica. "You can watch your hot little daughter take it hard, Jessica."

He guided his cock to that waiting pussy, all pink and cream, his cockhead nudged, and he slid in, slow and easy, not stopping until he was buried to the balls in her, enjoying that wet squish.

Enjoying Sally's low moan as she surrendered.

"Oh yeah, you're a couple of hot little sluts, aren't you," Erik growled, his voice low, and it wasn't a question at all. Sally and Jessica both knew that what he was saying was true now, insomuch as they were in a state to know anything at all beyond what Erik was doing to them.

"Aren't you, Sally?" Erik grunted, feeding her his length, hard and fast.

"Whaa... whaaa?" Sally moaned, face to face with her Mom's sex, and she could see Erik's cum oozing from her Mom's sex and from her Mom's pink-puckered ass.

"Lick your Mom clean, Sally," Erik said, grinding himself hard against her, enjoying hat little squeal. "Don't want to see my cum wasted."

His hand pushed against the back of her head, pushing her face down, and he heard her sucking and licking, and he chuckled, fucking her slowly while he pushed her face down. "All of it. I wanna see your Mom's pussy licked clean, okay."

"Mmmmm," Sally hummed, sucking, licking, swallowing. Licking her Mom's pussy clean. She liked the taste of Erik's cum, and now she sucked eagerly, licking her Mom, and if she hadn't been so wild with excitement, she'd have been ashamed of what she was doing, but she wasn't.

She was excited.

"You're a hot little slut, aren't you, Sally?" Erik grunted, hands gripping her slender hips, thumbs prying her taut little butt cheeks wide apart, exposing the delicate little rosebud of her anal entrance, and oh yeah, he was gonna bury his cock in that tight little asshole tomorrow.