Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh." All of him was inside her yet again, and her hands clutched at his shoulders.

"Am I doing it okay?" she gasped, her sex squeezing him convulsively.

"You're doing good, Sally, you're doing really good," Erik leaned forward a little and kissed her gently as she sat there, straddling him, impaled, and then he slapped one butt cheek with his hand. "Now ride me. Don't stop, okay."

"Okay," Sally gasped, lifting herself slowly. Lowering herself slowly. Shuddering with pleasure as she sank herself down on him, and when he'd filled her and there was nothing more left for her to take, she sagged a little, almost unable to move until Erik's hand slapping her butt lightly reminded her of what she was expected to do. Lifting, Lowering. Again and again, long thick slides up inside her, and she half-wondered through the rippling pleasure washing through her if it would be this good with Lawrence. She didn't think so, and then, when Erik's hands gripped her hips firmly, and began to move her on him, she didn't think about Lawrence at all.

"Uuughhhh ... hhuuuhhh ... uuughhhh." Looking at Erik's face as she eased herself up and slid herself down, all she could think of was him. Erik. Fucking her. His cock. Inside her. Moving. Sliding. Except she was the one moving. She was fucking him.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." She was, and it was good. So good, and she was moving faster, looking down, watching him disappear into her as she sank down. Watching and seeing and feeling that thick slide into her, up inside her, stretching her inside, all at the same time, and her insides clenched again, hotly, and she shuddered as her sex tightened on him. Big. He was so big there. Big and good, and her insides rippled.

Why had she waited so long before doing this? Before letting a guy do this to her? It was good. It was wonderful, and as she sank down again, impaling herself, not stopping until all of him was inside her. Seated firmly on him, her sex spasmed on his cock and she half-sagged forward onto Erik, burying her face into his neck and shoulder, panting and moaning, trying to move. Trying, but she was too weak, too helpless, to overcome by the intensity of the pleasure she was experiencing.

"Ohhhh, Sally baby, you're doing fine," Erik murmured, one hand stroking her back, the other caressing one taut tight butt cheek, and she was toned and fit. He smiled. Yeah, toned and fit enough for what he had in mind for her for tomorrow.

"Uhhhh," Sally moaned, her sex convulsing on him, and her feet beat and kicked at the floor, and she was close. So close, and she'd been there earlier with him, and she wanted to be there again, and she almost was.

"Yeah, you can do it, Sally," Erik breathed in her ear. "Ride me, baby."

"Nnnnnoohhhhh." Sally rode him, her face buried against him, her hips going wild, moving, moving, moving. Not lifting herself up and sinking down. Now she moved her hips, flexing them so that she moved on him, an inch or two out, an inch or two in, and that was enough as his shaft slid in and out, exquisite friction where he entered her, his thick solidity inside her, sliding inside her, his cockhead high within her, constant friction pressuring her inner channel as he moved, and his hands helped her.

Helped her. His hands took charge and moved her on him. Controlled her, and that was what she wanted. To be controlled and taken, and he was. He was making sure of that, and her soft moans and frantic little gasps filled the room with the piquancy of her excitement, while Erik's hard cock filled her sex, and his excitement was growing.

"Oh yeah, Sally," he breathed into her ear, moving her tight little cunt on him, reveling in that tightly clasping friction. "You are sooooo fucked... your cunt's mine now isn't it, baby?" He slapped her butt, hard, so that she bucked upright, and squealed. "Tell me your cunt's mine, Sally. I want to hear you say that while you ride me, baby."

"Uuughhhh... hhuuuhhh... yes... uuughhhh... ohhh... yes, yes, my cunt's yours... oh god, my cunt... my cunt..." Yep, Sally was hooked. Just another girl discovering for the first time in her life that she really liked cock. Really liked that feeling of her cunt being filled with cock. Filled and fucked.

Erik smiled, enjoying himself, the way he always did when he was breaking a new one in, and then he wrapped one hand in her hair and eased her head up, holding her still on him so that he could kiss her lips again, lightly, gently, tasting her innocence, tasting her helpless submission, tasting her willing acquiescence to his use of her body, and she was already training up well, really shaping up to be an obedient little bitch, and they were the best. The guys were gonna enjoy her when their turns came.

And that was gonna be soon. Real soon. Tomorrow.

"You like that, huh, Sally?" Erik leaned back, the couch behind him supporting his back, his hands on Sally's hips, controlling her as her movements became almost frantic, her firm little breasts quivering rather than jiggling as she sat upright and rode him. Her tits weren't big enough or soft enough to jiggle, and he watched them as she slid herself up and down on his shaft.

"My cunt... my cunt," she moaned, almost beside herself.

Smiling, waiting until just the right moment, when she'd eased herself all the way down, and she was sitting there, hands on his shoulders, gasping for breath as she looked down at where he entered her, Erik's hands clamped to her hips, holding her still as she sat, impaled on his cock. His lips brushed hers, and Sally found herself being gently kissed, her mouth opened to him, she was kissing him back. When his mouth lifted from hers, Erik smiled again.

"You feel good, baby." His lips brushed hers. "Really fucking tight on my cock."

"I am?" Sally looked down between their bodies at where he entered her, seeing herself stretched around him. Feeling him there as well. Thick. Hard. Inside her. High up inside her, and she experimented, pulling her sphincter muscle tight, feeling herself tighten on him, everywhere, and her eyes opened wide. Her mouth opened wide.

"Ohhhhhhh." That gasped exclamation escaped her without conscious thought.

Erik's lips quirked in a half-smile, his hand slid around a little, his thumb brushed lightly across her swollen little clitoris, across, around, circling gently, and he knew exactly how close she was, and what he was doing to her as he teased her.

"Uh..." Her fingernails dug into his shoulders. His own hand, his free hand, kneaded the taut firmness of one of her butt cheeks, and her cunt slid on him, a slow gentle movement that he encouraged as he touched her where she was so sensitive, little rushes of pleasure rippling through her to pool in molten heat at her center, where he impaled her. Where she clasped him within herself.

"Slowly, Sally, baby," Erik breathed, playing her clitoris like a violin, and he could see what he was doing to her on her face, the changing expression, her eyes widening, her mouth, the movement of her lips, her breathing, and he was taking her to the edge and holding her there. "Move slowly."

Sally did, she moved slowly, guided by his hands. Raising herself up an inch, feeling him sliding thickly against her where she clasped him, feeling the exquisite friction where he entered her, where she was so sensitive, and she shuddered with the pleasure of it as she held herself there, moving slightly.

"Down," he said, one hand slapping her butt lightly, and she eased down, biting her bottom lip, moaning wordlessly until she was seated on him again. Moaning as she quivered under the teasing touches of his thumb, and with every brushing touch, she knew that moment of incredible pleasure that she'd experienced before with him was closer. A little more. Just a little more, and she would be there again, she knew.

"Up," he said, and she raised herself, slowly, and they both looked down, watching his shaft emerge from within her, glistening with her wetness, up and up until only the head of his cock remained inside her, and he was so big. So long. How could that fit inside her? But it had. All of it, and she bit her bottom lip and sank herself down again, slowly, in fits and starts, watching. Feeling. Shivering with the pleasure of that thick intrusion within her body.

Him. His cock. Inside her. She watched, not quite believing as he disappeared within her, all of him, and then her body met his where they joined, and she moaned, sagging forward a little, her fingernails digging into his skin, and he fitted perfectly inside her, his length bent to the shape of her vaginal curve, and he filled her completely, pressed against her everywhere inside without hurting her, although she could feel where it had hurt that first time.

It didn't hurt now.

It didn't hurt at all. It felt so good. Better than good, and she continued to look down, her breathe coming in quick gasps, studying where they joined, and inside, she was molten heat that needed more, and it was his cock inside her that was feeding that heat, so that her skin glowed and burned, and her sex clasped him with a satin-wet tightness that demanded more. Demanded his movements.

"Ride me, baby. Ride me..." His hand slapped her butt, lightly. His fingers kneaded her, and she moved on him, lifting a little, sinking, down, lifting, sinking, wordless little sobs and gasps escaping her lips with every movement, and she moved more urgently when his thumb brushed across her clitoris.

"I am... I'm riding you..." Sally moaned breathlessly as she rode him, and she was doing what he'd told her she'd do. She was riding him. Riding him like a cowgirl. "Like this?" she gasped, lifting herself until only the head of him was in her, pausing, squeezing her sphincter muscle tight, feeling herself moving on him as she did so, and then she sank down, her sex beginning to spasm on him, and she was almost there.

"Now, baby." Erik's thumb feathered across her swollen clitoris, and that added sensation sent Sally over the edge as she hilted his length inside her. The first wave washed through her, churning her insides, and she threw her head back, shuddering as that paroxysm of pleasure swept her up and away, and there was nothing but her body, and his, and him inside her as her sex danced on him.

"I want it," she sobbed, almost falling backwards, but his hands held her as she juddered uncontrollably. The held her, they pulled her forward to lie against him as she moaned and shook, and then his hands gripped her hips and roughly moved her on him. Lifted her, pulled her down, moving her on his cock as those rushing waves of her climax swept through her again, and then again, surging though her body, overwhelming her so that she drowned in that please, and her face was buried in that gap between his heavily muscles shoulder and his neck, breathing in the sweat and water scent of him as that climax overwhelmed her completely.

"That's it, Sally baby... that's it... scream for me now," Erik murmured. "Scream for me, baby," and he moved her hard and fast now, knowing his own culmination was fast approaching, and he wasn't stopping now, not until he'd emptied himself into her hot little cunt.

"Naaaaaaaahhhh... oooohhhhhh.... ohhhhhhhh..." Sally screamed, and Erik was enjoying himself. Enjoying that tight wet little cunt convulsing on his cock as she completely lost it, and her eyes were just about rolling back in her head, and now he moved her hard and fast, his cock driving deep up inside her, enjoying the wet squelching sound as her little cunt took him inside and any second now....

"Ohhhhhhhh," Sally sobbed, sagging now in the aftermath of that intense rush of pleasure, and his cock was using her. Using her hard and she knew what was coming next. She knew, and her insides churned now, because....

"You're not... you didn't..." Sally sobbed helplessly. "You're not using a... using a... using a... condom..."

He hadn't last time either. Or the time before.

"No way, Sally, baby, I never use one," Erik grunted, his hands and his cock unrelenting. Moving her. "You're gonna ride me while I pump you full of baby-making cum, girl." He grunted. "Until it comes out your fucking ears..."

Fuck, she was tight, and she was wide open, and totally fuckable, and hot for it now, and he knew that look on her face. She wanted it. She wanted his cock pumping his cum into her, and his hands made sure she knew what she was gonna get.

"It's coming, Sally, baby," he grunted. "It's coming, so ride me, baby.... ride me..."

Sally did her best, and she knew what was coming now. Erik. Erik was coming. In her. Any second. Without a condom. He was going to do what he did before and pump her full of cum, and her sex spasmed and convulsed at both the thought and that deep-thrusting penetration of his cockhead within her, her mouth opened wide, and she groaned, clinging to him wide-eyed as another climax wracked her body uncontrollably.

"Nnnnnughhhhhhh. Erik grunted once, hoarsely, and his cock just about exploded, his cum spurting out in burst after burst, flooding the hot little bitch's cunt with his semen, and fuck, he did love that look on her face as she took it, and this time she knew what she was getting, and her cunt milked him, and he enjoyed that even more as his cock pulsed and throbbed with every spurt, emptying himself into her, and then he was relaxing, breathing hard, holding her, enjoying those shudders as her body continued to react to the pleasure he'd brought her, and he enjoyed that, too, until he got his breathe back anyhow.

"You've got a real nice butt, Sally." Erik ran his hands over her taut firm little butt cheeks, both of them, enjoying her firm little tits pressed hotly against his chest.

"Mmmmmmm." Sally liked it that he thought so, and she leaned forward, resting her head on Erik's shoulder, naked against him, her arms around his neck, and his arms held her close. She'd never imagined it could feel so good to be naked with a guy, her skin against his, her breasts pressed against his chest, his cock still inside her, filled with his stuff, and she was so wet inside. Wet with him, and she smiled, glowing. Glowing everywhere. What was it he'd said? That he wanted her to suck him hard, ride him like a cowgirl, then suck him hard again, and then kneel for him while he did her doggy, and she thought she knew what that was, but she wasn't quite sure.

She was sure it would be good, though.

"Was I good?" she murmured, smiling, because he was still inside her, still big, and she could feel that wetness, and she knew he'd finished inside her. She'd felt him throbbing, felt that heated spurting inside her, and he'd made her feel so good. Good? It was way better than good, and she wished she'd done this before.

"Yeah, baby, you were fucking good," Erik smiled. Yeah, real fucking good.

Glowing, she was glowing, and it didn't matter that she'd had unprotected sex. Not really. She could get that morning after thing tomorrow, and she'd done it again with him, and she smiled, knowing he would do her again after this.

She'd been so easy for him at Annie's. Easy for him now, too, and seated on him, she knew she'd be easy for him again, soon, and she could feel his cum seeping from her as she sat on him, her skin slick with sweat, still breathing hard, and it'd been so good. This time, it'd barely hurt at all when he went into her, and after that it'd been amazing, and she did. She wanted him to do her again.

"What's doggy?" she asked at last.

"You want to find out, baby?" Erik asked, grinning, and inside her, she felt his cock throb, and her eyes widened.

"Now?" she asked, not moving. She wanted to keep feeling him inside her.

"You want it again now?" Erik growled, his voice suddenly lower, huskier, and Sally's insides danced with excitement. Did she? Did she really? But she already knew the answer.

"Yes," she gasped.

"Well then, Sally, you better get off me and start sucking me hard again, baby," Erik said.

Sally blinked, his hand slapped her butt, hard, then his hands eased her up and she bit her bottom lip as he slid out of her, followed by a rush of his cum, trailing down onto him.

"But..." she hesitated, kneeling beside him now, his cum wet on her inner thighs. His cock, it was wet. Dripping with his cum and her. Did he really want her to...?

"Suck," he said, one hand behind her head, guiding her head down, and Sally obeyed.

"Open wide," he said, holding his cock with one hand, and Sally did. She opened wide, and she took his cock into her mouth, her tongue sliding over him, and she swallowed, tasting his cum and her own juices on his cock, and he was starting to get hard on her mouth. She swallowed again, licking, tasting, sliding her lips down to get all of him in her mouth, and she found herself thinking that she actually enjoyed that taste.

"Do you enjoy that, Miss Goody-Goody?" Erik smiled down at the head now busily bobbing up and down.

"Mmmmm," Sally hummed, swirling her tongue on him.

"I like that," Erik said. Then, as the room lit up. "I think maybe your Mom's home."

"Shit" Sally squealed, seeing the car headlights shining through the windows, and she was scrambling for her bikini, Erik's cum trailing down her inner thighs. "Oh shit, it is! It's my Mom!"

"Don't panic, baby," Erik chuckled, and he already had his boxers on and he was stepping into his jeans as Sally scrambled into her bikini bottoms and fumbled with her top. By the time the key turned in the front door, she had her t-shirt on and she was using a handful of tissues to wipe her inner thighs clean, while Erik sat back on the couch, cool, calm and collected.

Been there, done that, and he reached out, took the tissues from Sally's hand and stuffed them down the back of the couch as the front door began to swing open, looking up to see a slender and rather pretty Chinese woman standing there.

"Hi Sally, I'm home," she called, closing the door. "Whose car's that in the driveway, it's lovely... oh, hello? Is this a friend of yours, Sally?"

* * *

Sitting beside Wilfred in his old Toyota Corolla outside Annie's, Jeong winced as the starter motor ground away for a few seconds before the engine caught. This was nothing like that smooth rumble into life of Erik's Viper. She glanced sideways at Wilfred, wondering what she was doing with him. Maybe she'd be better of just not dating at all. But she'd look like a total nerd with no boyfriend at all, and at least her parents let her go out with Wilfred. They'd never let her date a white guy. Although she could say she was with Annie, but that'd be dishonest.

"Are you awake?" Wilfred's hand brought her back from those thoughts, and she'd been thinking of Erik and Sally, Erik driving Sally home and she wondered if Sally would invite him inside. Jealous? Yeah, she was. "We're at your house," Wilfred added.

"Are you coming inside?" Jeong asked Wilfred after a moment's indecision. She wasn't sure about this. But on the other hand, after that little bit of flirtation with Erik she needed something, and Wilfred was her boyfriend after all. Even Wilfred's uncertainty was better and more exciting than her own hands. Her cheeks turned a little pink as another unbidden image of Erik flashed through her mind.

"Sure." Wilfred smiled, climbing out, following her inside and after she closed the door, she drew him into the family room at the back of the house. If her Mom and Dad came home early, there'd be enough advance warning.

"Mom and Dad won't be home until much later," she murmured, drawing him down onto the couch, and then straddling him, sitting herself on his lap, and she didn't wait for him to make the first move. He was always too hesitant, and she didn't want hesitancy. She wanted assertiveness. She wanted him to take charge, but she didn't want to wait either, so she kissed him, and suddenly she was excited, almost squirming on him.

1...34567...15