Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally glanced at him, blushing hotly, her insides churning hotly. "If you want me too."

She knew she would.

"Baby, I'll want you to." He grinned. "I'll want you to do a lot of things, Sally baby. You gonna do

them for me?"

"I don't know," Sally half gasped, "I've never done anything like this before. I don't know what you want."

"I'll tell you what I want, baby. All you have to do is do it." His hand slid all the way up to her panties. Rested there, bringing a sudden flooding heat. "You wanna know what we're gonna do when we get back to your house?"

"What?" Sally gasped.

She knew though. He was going to do to her again what he'd done to her earlier. She shivered. Almost, she moaned out loud. Yeah, she'd scream for Erik if he wanted her to. She was sure of that. She was sure she'd do anything for him that he wanted. She already had.

Erik chuckled. A low throaty chuckle. "Well, I figure I can fuck you three more times for sure before I run outa steam, doll. First, you're gonna suck my dick again until you get me all good and hard to fuck you."

He smiled at her. "And then you're gonna ride me like a cowgirl until I shoot off in you, then you're gonna suck me hard again, and then you're gonna kneel for me while I do you doggy. Not sure what I'll do for thirds yet. Maybe just give you a good hard fuck. If I'm feeling really horny, maybe I'll fuck your little ass as well or maybe you can just blow me. Whaddaya think? Sound like a plan?"

"Uhhhhh." Sally had no idea. One thing she knew. She didn't want .... "Not my ass."

Erik laughed.

They all said that. They all ended up taking it up the ass one way or another, in the end. They might make a bit of noise about it but they all got used to it. Eventually. Sally would too. Her ass sure had looked nice and tight in the moonlight. Drilling that puckered up little rosebud of hers, that was gonna be soooooo good, and even if he didn't pop her tonight, it wouldn't be long before he did.

Not tonight though.

If you wanted them totally trained in one night, you needed a few of the guys boning the bitch's non-stop, and not taking any shit. That got them used to it, fast and hard, but hey, just him tonight. No point in scaring her. Better to get her worked up all on her own. Maybe tomorrow night? He could line up a few of the guys. He grinned. Oh yeah, this weekend wasn't a write-off at all. No Sir. This weekend was gonna be fun.

Good fucking fun.

Speaking of fun. "Babe, why don't you get your head down and suck my dick while we drive over to your house."

He unzipped his jeans, worked his semi-erect cock out. Just thinking about what he was gonna do to Sally when they got to her house was getting him hard all over again.

"That's it, Sally baby." He smiled as she undid her seatbelt and leaned towards him, lowering her head to his lap without even a second's hesitation, like she'd been blowing him for weeks.

Holding his cock with her thumb and finger, taking his cock into her mouth, Sally started licking and sucking on him right away, her heart pounding. He stroked her head with one hand, steering easily with the other, just cruising. No hurry at all, coz she sucked so nicely. Sucked like a good girl giving a blowjob and doing her best, not some whore that'd watched too many porn movies.

Oh yeah, the guys were gonna enjoy her tomorrow afternoon for sure. He should've tried gook pussy long ago if this one was anything to go by. If Jeong was this good when it came to her turn, he'd be close enough to fucking heaven as made no fucking difference. His hand stroked Sally's head gently as her mouth worked on him, grinning at the sudden thought of her and Jeong blowing him together. Sally, she was sucking and licking like she'd been waiting to do this half her life.

Oh yeah! By the end of tomorrow night, after a few of the guys had gone through her, she'd be sucking cock just like some hot little high school whore that'd watched too many porn movies. But not tonight. Tonight she was still a good girl sucking cock for the first time. Embarrassed and shy, but willing.

"That's real good, baby, you're getting me real hard." She was.

Yeah, this one would keep him satisfied right up to the Frosh Ball. Then it'd be that tight-assed little gook slut Jeong's turn and man, he could tell she wanted it real bad. Well, she wanted it real bad, she was gonna get it real good. Tonight, Sally was gonna get it real hard.

He turned into her driveway, came to a stop, turned the ignition off.

She was still working away, head bobbing eagerly, not stopping even when the engine died. A real little keener. For a moment, he thought about pushing her head down and deep throating her until he blew his load, but nah, that could come later. No point in scaring her, she'd only been dicked for the first time tonight after all.

Plenty of time to break her in good.

"Hey babe, get your head up, we're home. Time for you to do some fucking instead of sucking, doll." He wondered what her Mom looked like. Anything like Sally and she'd be hot hot hot. He grinned. Hey, now that was a thought.

Sally lifted her mouth from Erik's cock, licking her lips as she sat up, panting. God, what had happened to her? It was like she was hypnotized or something. But when she looked at Erik's cock, her heartbeat fluttered like a bird's. She watched as he tucked himself into his jeans, slid out of the car and walked around to her side. Opening the door, he held out his hand, took hers; helped her out of his Viper.

Lawrence had never done that. Never opened the door for her.

Mind you, Lawrence, he'd never fucked her either.

"Let's get your ass inside, babe. Show me in."

Lawrence had never called her babe.

He'd never told her to scream.

Erik'd told her to scream.

She knew she would.

She'd scream.

For him.

Still licking her lips, tasting his cock as she swallowed, Sally led the way, up the steps, in through the front door, shutting and locking it behind her, and her heart was beating like a drum.

"My bedroom?" She hesitated at the foot of the stairs, blushing at her own words.

"Let's go in there," Erik gestured with his head. Nice looking sunroom off the foyer, big rug on the floor, fireplace. Couple of big rattan daybeds. He'd see the headlights if her Mom came home to early.

"On the rug, babe. Let's get you undressed right now."

That didn't take long. It wasn't like Sally had been wearing much to start with. Her t-shirt peeled off over her head in seconds, her bikini top followed and then Erik had stepped back and he was peeling off his own t-shirt and pushing his jeans down, kicking them and his boxers off and he was naked. His cock jutted up and out, erect and hard.

"Get the rest of that bikini off, babe," but Sally was already complying, pushing her bikini bottoms down her thighs after only a second's pause, kicking them off, lowering herself to lie on her back naked on the white rug, and he hadn't even told her to do that.

Erik grinned as he moved to kneel over her. "Now, what was it I said we were gonna do?"

Without a word from him, Sally's hand was reaching for him, clasping his cock in her fingers, shivering with scared anticipation as she slowly stroked his hard length. God, he was so big, how could that fit inside her. But she knew it had. She remembered how it had.

It'd fitted inside her beautifully.

"Uhhh," she gasped.

She remembered every word he'd said, and it all came out in one long breathless gasp. "You said you wanted me to suck you until you're hard enough to fuck me and then want me to ride you like a cowgirl until you shoot in me, then I've got to suck you hard again and you want to do me doggy." She paused, puzzled. "How do I do those? What's doggy?"

"Fuck, Sally. You're such a cute little bitch," Erik smiled, lowering his mouth to one of her firm little tits, toying with her nipple, enjoying her gasp and the arch of her back. Her hand didn't stop stroking him and she was really getting the idea here. "Don't you worry babe, I'll tell you whatever I want you to do, okay, and you'll learn just fine. Don't worry your pretty little head about it, all you gotta do is whatever I tell you too, okay?"

"Okay," Sally breathed, her other hand stroking the top of his head as he licked and sucked at her boob. Oh god, that felt so good. How did he know to do that? Lawrence had never got her this excited with just the touch of his lips, and she'd let him kiss her boobs, and touch them, but it hadn't been like this. No way.

"Do you want me to suck your cock now?" Her mouth flooded with saliva at the thought. God, she'd enjoyed sucking on his cock so much as he was driving her home. She really hadn't wanted to stop. She wanted him in her mouth now.

"Yeah, babe, why the fuck not? Your lips look so fucking good wrapped around my cock. Why don't ya." Erik eased over and onto his back on the rug, half-sitting, leaning back against one of the day-beds, legs slightly apart.

"You do that, Sally, babe, suck my cock, lick my balls, you go for it. I'm gonna lie back here and watch you, and maybe offer up a few tips along the way."

Sally's heart beat more than a little faster as she sat up, moved to her knees, looking down at him as he sprawled out before her, naked. God, he was all muscles and tanned skin, big, strong, fit looking. In the dark, she hadn't seen much. Now, here, inside the house, she could see him, she could see everything, and the sight had her shivering with excitement.

"Start off by kneeling between my legs, babe, that way you can lick my balls as well." Erik was grinning as he spread his legs.

Blushing, Sally moved, crawling over his leg to kneel, bending forward until she was resting on her forearms, taking his cock on one hand, holding it as she very tentatively licked his ball-sac, lapping at him with her tongue before working her way up his shaft.

"Oh yeah, doing good there, Sally, make sure you lick everywhere babe, lots of saliva now, spit on me and spread it all over with your hand, get me good and slippery."

Tongue working hard, Sally did her best, spitting onto him, rubbing her saliva onto him with her hand, wetly licking her way up his shaft, her cheeks smeared with her own saliva as they rubbed against him. Erik reached down with one hand as she licked her way around his glans. "That's real good, Sally, now, slide your lips down .... Oh yeah, babe, that looks good ... that looks fucking good."

Sally opened her mouth wide, slid her lips down over the swollen head of his cock, his cockhead sliding in between her lips, over her tongue, touching the back of her mouth. When she swallowed, it was cock-flavored saliva she now tasted. Erik's hand rested on her head now, his fingers in her hair, easing her head up and down so that her lips wetly suctioned his shaft.

"You look fucking gorgeous sucking my cock babe ... oh yeah, suck me baby, suck me good .... Oh yeah ... ohhh fuck yeah ..." On and on, Sally's own excitement rising and rising from nothing more than his cock in her mouth until at last he raised her head from him, and he was smiling as she looked up at him, panting.

"Shit babe, for a fucking blowjob virgin you're learning real fast tonight." He chuckled. "Now we're gonna fuck. You can blow me all the way again later, and I'll give you my load to swallow, but right now, all that cum's gonna fill that tight little cunt of yours, babe. Now come up here."

His hands drew her up, scrambling until she was kneeling over him, then leaning forward on him, her firm little breasts right in front of him, her hands on his shoulders, looking down into his eyes. He was smiling. "Miss Goody-Goody's learning real fast, isn't she? You want to learn something new now, Miss Goody-Goody?"

"Okay," Sally half-moaned.

Erik's hands were on her butt, holding her, his fingers digging into her while his cock pressed up, a hard ridge beneath her as she sat on him. God, she was wet. So wet and so excited and her clitoris was pressing against his cock and if she moved herself a little.....

"Ooohhhhhhh," she moaned, her hips twitching, her clitoris rubbing on his rigid length.

"Oooohhhhhh." She didn't feel good at all.

She felt bad.

Very very bad, and she loved it. She wondered if it would be like this with her boyfriend, if she could feel this bad, and this hot and sexy with Lawrence, but somehow, she didn't think so.

"What 'ya thinking, baby, you got that look on your face?" Erik was grinning.

Yeah, she was thinking about her boyfriend, he'd seen that look any number of times. They always thought about their boyfriends when he gave them that first serving of cock. They enjoyed it, they wanted more, they got more, and then, with the little Miss Goody-Goody's like this one, the guilt kicked in.

All part of the fun, coaxing them through that little guilt trip. It was even more fun stoking the guilt, and then coaxing them into spreading their legs regardless. The looks on their cute little faces as they thought of their boyfriends while his cock was busy busting their tight little cunts wide open and giving them a good hard fuck. He loved that look

Oh yeah!

"Feeling guilty 'bout that boyfriend of yours, Sally?" His hands cupped that tight little butt, moved her on him, enjoying the rapt look on her face, the wet little slide on his cock. Yep, this one was dripping, and he didn't need to take any time with her at all. She'd done the prep work for him.

"Uh-huh," Sally gasped, blushing hotly.

How did he know? Her boyfriend had tried for months to get her to give him even a blowjob but she hadn't even stroked his cock with her hand. She'd always refused, and now, here she was, naked, she'd been sucking on Erik's cock, and she could still taste him in her mouth. Every time she swallowed. She was about to let him fuck her again, and she'd only met him for the first time tonight.

God, she'd been so easy for him. She was easy for him now. Any minute now, that cock she was lying on would be inside her, fucking her, and she knew she wasn't even going to try to stop him. Something her boyfriend had never got near doing with her in two years, she was doing with this guy Erik, just like that.

This guy she'd never met, not before tonight.

"Yeah, you're feeling guilty aren't you, Sally." Erik's voice as tender, as tender and gentle as his hands on her butt, on the backs of her thighs.

As gentle as his fingers sliding over her inner thighs, teasing her slippery wet pussy libs so that she shivered and gasped, her eyes wide with the exquisite sensations his fingers tormented her with.

"You got this nice boyfriend, you probably never even sucked his dick. You never, did ya, Sally?"

"No." Sally's whisper was almost inaudible, her cheeks flaming scarlet.

"Kiss me, babe."

She did. Her lips touched his, her mouth opened, wide, wider. Erik's kiss was irresistible. His hand slid over her butt, down the insides of the backs of her thighs, moving her on him so that her clitoris rubbed against him, sending little thrills of excitement and pleasure rippling through her. She was panting when his head dropped back, his lips separating from hers.

"Yeah, you never even sucked his dick and now you've sucked mine and you know I'm gonna fuck you, babe, you know you're gonna spread your legs wide for me and I'm gonna fuck you good and you're feeling guilty about it, right, Sally?"

"Uhhh, yeah," Sally's cheeks burned.

He was right, she did feel guilty. She knew Erik was going to fuck her, she wanted him to fuck her, but still, she felt guilty. She liked Lawrence. She wasn't sure if she loved him but she liked him a lot and they'd been dating for two whole years. But with Erik, it'd all just happened. So quickly. She'd barely talked to him before she'd been giving him a blowjob and then, just like that, he'd been fucking her.

Now he was going to fuck her again.

Erik smiled, his expression alluring, exciting, as if he were reading her mind. "So you feel guilty, but you're still gonna fuck me, huh, Sally?"

His fingers touched her where he was so wetly excited, teasing her labia, caressing them, parting them, exploring their slippery readiness, and she was sore but she wanted it. It? She wanted his cock. She really did.

"Ohhhhh," Sally gasped. She was so wet there, so excited. She wanted what he'd done to her earlier in the evening to happen again. Badly.

"Yes," she moaned, her head sinking to rest on his shoulder, her body limp, accepting his hands roaming so freely over her. She'd never been completely naked with her boyfriend, not like she was now with Erik. Her boyfriend had never fucked her either, not like Erik had. Not like Erik would.

"Yes," she sighed, feeling herself part for his exploring fingertips, and she wanted to bite him but she couldn't move.

"Oh yeah, you're so hot for it aren't you, babe? Tell me you are. Tell me you want it." Erik's voice purred in her ear as she lay on him, suspended on his fingertips and the sensations they generated within her body. The helpless excitement that his touch engendered in her mind.

"I do," Sally moaned, "I want it." She did, she wanted it. She really really did.

"Say you want my cock, babe, not your boyfriend's?"

Sally's cheeks burned. "Yes," she moaned softly. "Yes, I want it. I want your cock."

"Lift up then, babe, and you can have it." Erik's hands on her hips urged her up.

"Ohhhh .... oohhhh ... ohhhhhh." Sally's head tossed from side to side. "Ohhh ... I shouldn't .... I shouldn't ..." But she was, and she wasn't doing anything except moving as his hands directed her to move, and she shouldn't.

Shouldn't, but she was, and she felt so bad. Guilty. But she wanted it.

"Ohhh." The head of his cock somehow nudged up against where she was so wet. His hands guided her, lifted her a little, he pushed upwards. His cockhead nudged, pushed, parted.

Entered.

"Uhhh." He was inside her, just like that. The head of his cock nudged up into her. Her channel clasped him, shivers of pleasure rippling through her as his hands pulled her firmly down onto him. His cock surged inwards, not easily, but far more rapidly than that first time, and she took him inside. Sliding into her. Up into her, and her hands clutched at him, her body shivered at that unfamiliar sensation. Inside her. His cock was inside her, and she looked down at where he was entering her, and she saw him. Going into her.

Erik saw the direction of her gaze, and he looked with her. "Looks good, doesn't it?"

"Uhhhh," Sally gasped, feeling him inside, thick. Hard. Watching him, thick, stretching her around him, disappearing inside her and she could feel him and see him at the same time.

"Oh yeah, that's it, Sally, your little cunt's taking me easier this time, isn't it?"

"Uhhhh," Sally gasped again. She wasn't doing anything, but his hands, he was so strong, he was moving her on him, sliding her down onto his cock, and she couldn't think of anything else except what it felt like as it eased up thickly inside her with such remorseless intent.

"Ooohhhhh... ooohhh Erik... Erik..."

"Ohhhh yeah, that's good, Sally." Erik's groan of pleasure was louder now. "Oh fuck yeah, I love using your hot little cunt babe ... oh yeah, this time you're gonna fuck me, baby... you know my cock loves using your cunt don't ya... using your cunt Sally baby, my cock's using your tight little cunt..."

"Ohhhh... oooohhhh." Sally really liked the whole thought of Erik's cock using her cunt. She liked that thought a lot. She liked what his cock was doing to her cunt a whole lot more. Guilt, yes, coz he wasn't her boyfriend but in the face of the excitement and pleasure she was feeling, that guilt was a minor thing. Lawrence would never know. Lawrence didn't need to know at all.

It wasn't Lawrence's cock, and maybe she wouldn't bother with Lawrence after this. She could dump him, and then she wouldn't need to feel guilty at all.